Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}The End Pg17 9/11/15

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 57 Pg7 2/2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar
Chapter 58
When they walked in they saw Cal laying on the floor. Larek ran up to Cal and checked on him. While
Larek checked on Cal Serena ran to Liz's room. When Serena walked in the room she saw the room was messy. Serena walked up to the bed and saw Liz had a black eye, bloody lip and a bruise on her face. Serena reached out and touched Liz. She tried to shake her. Serena was surprised that Liz was still passed out.
She turned and saw Larek standing in the door way. Larek walked up to Serena and stood next to her. When Larek stood next to Serena he saw what happened to Liz. Larek turned and looked at Serena.

“What the hell happen to Liz?”Larek asked

“I don't know. But I think someone beat Liz up. But I can't figure out who would do it,” Serena said

“Senior Rath,” Larek said

“Do you think he would really do this?” Serena asked

“Yes. I think he would don't you?” Larek asked

“Yes. He wants us all dead. I hope Liz will wake up soon,”Serena said

“Me too,” Larek said

“How is Cal doing?” Serena asked

“He is fine. But he has a bump on his head,” Larek said

“Do you think we should tell Greg and Ava?” Serena asked

“No we will wait till tonight. Do you think you can get the ghost of Zan, Rose, Rath, Lonnie and Ava here?” Larek asked

“Yeah, I think I can. I just hope the meeting will go good,” Serena said

“Me too,” Larek said

“How do you think Liz would handle all of this?” Serena asked

“She will probably be mad. But we need everyone to know what has happened. Do you think we should try and cover her bruises?” Larek asked

“Yes. We better. If Max, parents and friends see Liz's face they will go crazy,” Serena said

“Yeah that is one thing we don't need right now,” Larek said

Serena and Larek turned and saw Cal looking at them. Serena walked up to to Cal. She reached out and touched Him. When he touched Cal she felt that it was really him.

“Cal how are you feeling?” Serena asked

“I'm fine. How is Liz?” Cal asked

“She is still asleep,” Serena said

“When are we meeting Max and the others?” Cal asked

“Tonight,” Larek said

“OK. Um what time does Ricky get out of school?” Cal asked

“He should be home in an hour,” Larek said

Serena closed her eyes and called for the spirits of Zan, Rose, Rath, Lonnie and Ava to appear. Serena opened her eyes and saw the spirits standing across the room.

“What do you need?” Zan asked

“We need to go down stairs for a few minutes. Can you please watch over Liz and Cal?” Serena asked

“What happened to Liz and Cal?” Rose asked

“Senior Rath came and beat Liz up. And hit Cal. Can you please watch them?” Serena asked

“Yes we will watch them,” Lonnie said

“I can't believe Senior Rath would do this to Liz,” Rose said

“Well he did. We will be back in 10 to 15 minutes OK,”Serena said

“OK. We will guard them and protect them,” Zan said

Serena, Larek and Cal all looked at Zan and nodded their heads. Cal walked out of the room walked into the living room. Cal laid on the couch. While Cal laid on the couch he watched as Serena ad Larek walked out of the apartment. Cal turned and watched TV.

Meanwhile down stairs in the club
Serena and Larek walked down the stairs. When they walked up to the bar they saw Greg and Ava sitting at the bar. Serena walked up and touched them. When she did Serena realized it was them. Greg
and Ava turned and looked at Serena and Larek.

“What is with all the touching?” Greg asked

“The touching is how Liz and I tell you are really you,” Serena said

“Oh can I do that?” Ava asked

“Yes,” Serena said
“Cool,” Ava said

“So what is going on?” Greg asked

“ Well we are all going to meet in the dream land tonight,” Larek said

“Who is going to be there?” Ava asked

“All of us here. Then Max, parents, friends, Milly and the spirits of Zan, Rose, Rath, Lonnie and Ava,” Serena said

What about Ricky?” Greg asked

“He has to be there too,” Larek said

“What are we going to do about Liz's face?” Larek asked

“Don't worry we will figure something out,” Greg said

“Greg you don't understand when Max and the others see Liz like she is. They are going to go ballistic. They are going to want blood,” Larek said

“Are you serious or joking?” Greg asked

“Serious,” Ava and Larek said

“You both saw it happened?” Serena asked

“Yes. And it was not good,” Ava said

“Great we so don't need this,” Serena said

“True. But we need to help Lizzie,” Ava said

“I know we do. I just hope we can get everyone to meet in the dreamland,” Serena said

“You know we will,” Ava said

Right at that moment Ricky walked in to the club and walked up to where Greg was. Everyone turned and looked at Ricky as he looked at them.

“Hey Ricky how was school?” Greg asked

“It was fine. Where is aunty Liz at?” Ricky asked

“She is up stairs in bed. Aunty Liz is tired buddy,” Greg said

“Oh,” Ricky said

“Come on Ricky you need to go to the table and do your homework,” Serena said

“OK,” Ricky said

Serena and Ricky walked up to a table and sat down. Ricky put his book bag on the table and pulled out his homework. Serena watched as Ricky started his homework. Every few minutes Serena turned and looked at Larek, Ava and Greg. They would look at Serena and smile at her. She would smile back at them. A couple of hours later Ricky was finished After Ricky was finished he turned and looked at Serena. Serena looked at Ricky and smiled.

“I want to go see aunty Liz,” Ricky said

“Sweetie aunty Liz is sleeping. We need to leave her alone right now,” Serena said.

“No I want to see her right now,” Ricky said

“Honey you can't,” Serena said

Ricky didn't answer Serena instead he ran up the stairs. Serena, Larek, Ava and Greg all turned and watched as Ricky ran up the stairs. Then they turn and looked at each other. What no one knew was Ricky ran up to the apartment and walked in. When he walked in he saw Cal and some ghost sitting around. They turned and saw Ricky looking at them.

“Who are you?” Ricky asked as he pointed at the ghost.

“I'm Zan next to me is my wife Rose. Next to Rose is her brother Rath and then there is Lonnie and Ava. We are spirits of Liz, her husband and friends. Now who are you little man?” Zan asked

“I'm Ricky,” Ricky said

“How old are you cutie?” Rose asked

“I'm 6,” Ricky said

“Sweetie what are you doing here?” Ava asked

“I want to see my aunt Liz. I miss her,” Ricky said

“Um let me check on her and I'll let you know,” Rose said

Rose walked to Liz's room. She opened the door and saw that Liz was still on her bed. Rose walked up to the bed and gently touched Liz on the shoulder. When Rose touched Liz she felt Liz was still warm. Which was good. But why was he still asleep. Rose turned towards the door and saw Ricky standing in the doorway. She watched as Ricky walked up to Liz and touched her on her head.

“Aunty Liz I'll help you,” Ricky said

Rose watched as Ricky placed his finger on Liz's forehead and the finger glowed. As the glowing finger touch Liz her whole body started to glow. Then a few seconds later the finger and Liz stop glowing. Ricky turned and looked at Rose and smiled. Then he turned and looked at Liz.

“It's time to wake up aunty Liz,” Ricky said

Ricky leaned in and kissed Liz on the forehead. After the kiss on the forehead he took a step back and walked up to Rose. Rose and Ricky both looked at each other.

“Ricky what did you do sweetie?” Rose asked

“Aunty Liz will soon be awake,” Ricky said

“How do you know?” Rose asked

“I know because we all need her. I better go I want top see my dad and friends,” Ricky said

Rose watched as Ricky walked out of the room. Rose looked at Liz then turned and walked out of the room. She walked in the living room and saw Zan, Rath, Lonnie, Cal and Ava all sitting around. They turn and look at Rose. When they looked at Rose they saw she had a weird look on her face.

“Rose what is wrong?” Zan asked

“Your never going to believe what happened,” Rose said

“What?” Cal asked

“Ricky went up to Liz and touched her forehead. When he touched her forehead his finger glowed and then Liz glowed. After that Ricky said Liz will be awake soon. Then he left,” Rose said

“He did what?” Cal asked.

“I told you. What does that mean?” Rose asked

“It means he may have to power to heal,” Cal said

Right at that moment Serena walked in and saw everyone had shocked looks on their faces.

“What happened,” Serena asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 58 Pg7 2/7

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar
Chapter 59

“Ricky's hand glowed when he touched Liz. And then Liz glowed. After the glowing stopped Ricky turned to me and said that Liz will be awake soon. Cal just told us that Ricky may have to power to heal,” Rose said

“Oh boy. Where is Ricky now?” Serena asked

“He walked out of here a few seconds ago,” Zan said

“I'll go tell the others,” Serena said.

“Wait. What is going on?” Cal asked

“I wanted to tell you all we are going to be up here in a few minutes to do the dream walking with Max, parents and friends. Let me go get the others and find Ricky and we can start,” Serena said

“OK we will see you back here in a few,” Cal said

Serena walked out of the room and down the hallway and down the stairs. She walked up to the bar and looked at Greg, Ava, Larek and Ricky. They turned and looked at Serena.

“What is going on?” Greg asked

“Ricky's hand glowed when he touched Liz. As he touched Liz she glowed. Then I was told Ricky turned and told Rose that Liz will be waking up soon,” Serena said

“He did what?”Greg asked

“Cal thinks Ricky healed Liz. We don't know for sure if it worked or not,” Serena said

“I guess we will have to wait and see,” Greg said

“What else is going on?” Ava asked

“Nothing. I told the others we will all be up stairs in a few minutes. Hopefully everything will go good,” Serena said

“Yeah that is true,” Lark said

“I better go and lock up the club,”Greg said.

Greg walked up to the door and locked the bolt and the lock. After the door was locked Greg turned and walked up to Ricky, Ava, Lark and Serena.

“Are you ready to go up stairs for the meeting?” Greg asked

“Yes,” Ricky, Ava, Larek and Serena said
They all walked up the stairs and down the hallway to the apartment. When they walked in they saw Milly and the others looking at them.

“Are we ready to do this?” Larek asked

“Yes,” Everyone said

“Lets start then,” Serena said.

Everyone found somewhere that was comfortable and sat down. After they sat down they closed their eyes. A few minutes later they found themselves in the dream land. They looked around and saw nothing but woods. Serena and others walked up to the clearing where they saw Liz was waiting for them. Liz turned and looked at Serena and the others. When Liz looked at them they saw her face still had bruises, a black eye and bloody lip.

“Liz are you OK?” Serena asked

“I'm fine. So what are we all doing here?” Liz asked

“We are calling everyone to a meeting,” Serena said

“When you mean everyone you mean?” Liz asked

“Yes,” Serena said

“Why?” Liz asked

“We thought it would be a good idea,” Serena said

“Max, parents and friends can't see what Senior Rath did to me,” Liz said

“Why can't we see what happened?” Voice asked

Serena, Liz and others turned and saw Max, Parents and friends standing in front of them.

“I'll ask again why can't we see what happened?” Max asked

Liz turned and looked away from Max, parents and friends.

“Because it's bad,” Liz said

Max walked up to Liz and touched her on the shoulder. Liz still didn't turned to look at Max.

“I don't care I want to see,” Max said

“Max,” Liz said

Max turned Liz to face him. When Liz turn to face him. Max saw a lot of bruises, a black eye and a bloody lip. Max raised his hand and touched Liz's cheek. Liz looked down then looked at Max. They both looked at each other. While Liz was looking at Max Michael, parents and friends saw the bruises, a black eye and a bloody lip. No one could believe someone would hurt Liz like this.

“Who did this to you?” Max asked

“Senior Rath did this to her,” Serena said

Max and Liz turned and looked at Serena.

“Why would he do this to her?” Max asked

“Because we wouldn't tell him where you, parents and friends are,” Cal said

“What happen to you Cal?” Michael asked

“I was trying to protect Liz when he attacked me before going after Liz,” Cal said

“What? He attacked both of you because of us,” Max said

“No. He wanted you, parents and friends. We were protecting you,” Liz said

“What the hell does Senior Rath want?” Michael asked

“He wants Liz, Max, Isabel, Michael, Tess, Larek, Serena and Ava dead like you all were in the past. Senior Rath wants to repeat the past,” Cal said

“So what? He wants all of us dead?” Tess asked

“Yes,” Liz said

“But why? What did we do to him?” Isabel asked

“We didn't do anything. Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess were fighting in a war. Liz and Serena were in the woods help the people protect themselves. After they helped the people they went home and died when you 4 died,” Cal said angerly

“Cal” Liz said

“What did he mean by that?” Michael asked

“Nothing don't worry about it,” Serena said

“What are you not telling us?” Max asked

“We don't want to talk about it. So can we please drop it for now?” Liz asked

“Fine. We will drop it for now,” Max said

Ricky walked up to Max and Liz. He pulled on their hands to get them to look at him. Max and Liz looked down and saw Ricky looking up at them.

“Hey sweetie what is it?” Liz asked

“Uncle Max can you please heal aunty Lizzie?” Ricky asked

“Um, sure I'll try to heal aunty Lizzie for you,” Max said

Max turned and looked at Liz.

“Do you want me to heal you?” Max asked

“Yes please,” Liz said with a smile.

Max raised his hand and place it over the bruises.

“You know what to do,” Max said

“Yeah I know,” Liz said

A few minutes later all the bruises, black eye and bloody lip were all healed. Max lowered his hand and saw Liz looking at him.

“How do you feel?” Max asked

“I feel better. Thank you,” Liz said

“So what are we all doing here?” Kyle asked

“What are we going to to do about Senior Rath?” Michael asked

“We are all here because we need to figure out what to do about Senior and Kivar,” Cal said

“And you need to remember more of your past and what happened on Antar,” Serena said

“How much of out past is left?” Isabel asked

“Well you need to remember who Senior Rath gave Liz to, and what happens before and during the war. After that you start remembering what happen while you were on Antar before you went home to Roswell,” Larek said

“That seems a lot to remember,” Maria said

“Yes it might be. But everyone needs to remember so we can hopefully stop Senior Rath and Kivar from killing and taking over everything,” Cal said

“You all will remember in visions and in dreams. I figured that will be easy for you. You need to write down everything you remember. So that way you know everything that happen,” Larek said

“And sometimes we will meet here to help you remember your past and what happened on Antar. So that way we can be helpful if you need us,” Liz said

“Liz are you sure we need to remember our past?” Tess asked

“Yes. It will be helpful. Senior Rath and Kivar will do everything in their power to kill all of us,” Liz said

“Why hasn't he found us yet again?” Michael asked

“Because we have hidden Roswell from aliens,” Serena said

“Huh,” Alex asked

“Serena means town of Roswell is hidden from the Aliens and the FBI. No one can find it and they never will til we are all safe,” Liz said

“And what about us humans? Can we find the town of Roswell,” Jim Valenti asked

“Yes. All humans can find the town of Roswell. And we made sure no aliens can take over humans body anymore too,”Serena said

“Serena,” Liz said

“What? What do you mean take over the humans bodies?” All Parents asked

Max, Isabel, Alex, Maria, Michael, Tess, Kyle all looked at the parents then looked at Liz, Larek, Serena, Greg, Ava, Ricky, Milly and Cal. And saw how everything was going crazy. The parents were yelling and asking questions. No one knew what to say or do.

“Enough,” Liz screamed.

Everyone turned and looked at Liz.

“We will answer your questions one at a time. Everyone needs to calm down,” Liz said

“What do you mean no humans can be taken over by aliens anymore?”Alex asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 59 Pg 8 2/11

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar
Chapter 60

“It means that like when Larek took over Brody's body. No aliens can take over anyone's body that is on our planet earth. All humans are safe now,” Liz said

“That is great news,” Maria asked

All of a sudden Liz started to star off. Max was the only one that notice the look on Liz's face. Max walked up to Liz and put his hand on her shoulders.

“Liz? Can you hear me?” Max asked

Liz didn't say anything. As Max was trying to get Liz to answer him Serena and Lark turned and notice Liz had a look on her face. They walked up to Max and Liz.

“What is wrong?” Serena asked

“I don't know Liz isn't answering me,” Max said

Serena turned and looked at Liz. When she looked at Liz she knew what was going on. Serena turned and looked at Max.

“Max don't worry Liz will be fine. Liz is having a vision,” Serena said

“What kind of vision?” Max asked

“I don't know. But we are going to have to wait and tell Liz tells us,” Serena said

“Fine. But I hope this vision will not hurt Liz,” Max said

“Max the visions never hurt Liz,” Larek said

“I hope you are right,” Max said

Mrs. Evans noticed Max keep looking at Liz. She saw he was worried about something. But didn't know what.

“Max what is wrong?” Mrs Evans asked

The parents and friends turned and looked at Max, Serena and Larek. They walked up to Max, Serena and Larek. When they stood next to Max they noticed the look on Liz's face.

“What is going on?” Mr. Parker asked

“Liz is having a vision,” Serena said

Does this happen a lot?” Mrs. Evans asked

“Sometimes. We never know when the vision will come to Liz,” Serena said.

A few minutes later Liz comes out of her vision and see parent and friends looking at her.

“What?” Liz asked

“Liz you had a vision again. Do you know what it was about?” Serena asked

“Yes I know what it was about. I don't think you are going to like what it was about,” Liz said

“What was it about?” Maria asked

“Do you really want to know?” Liz asked

“Please tell us?” Milly asked

“We got between 8 to 12 months til Kivar, Senior Rath and their people come and find us,” Liz said

“Oh god,” Isabel, Maria and Tess said

“Yeah,” Liz said

“Liz you know what this means don't you,” Serena said

Liz nodded her head yes.

“What does it mean?” Michael asked

“We need to start having your past memories and your memories of being on Antar happen more then a couple of times,” Serena said

“Will it be painful?” Tess asked

“No. your memories will either happen during the day or night. Heck they could happen at anytime,' Larek said

“What can we do to help our kids?” Amy Deluca asked

“You may need them not too work so much. Try and have everyone together at one place,” Larek said

“What do you mean not work too much?” Philip asked

“They need to maybe work like 4 days a week. And they need to hang out all together before and after work. They need to even hang out all together on their days off,” Milly said

“OK,” all the parents said

“Good hopefully everything will go good,” Milly said

“Hey everyone look,” Maria said as she pointed across from them.

Everyone turned and looked at where Maria was pointing at. When they looked at the area they saw Max, Liz, Michael, Isabel and Tess. They look like they were in a room talking about something.

“We need to tell our parents what is going on?” Isabel said

“Lonnie I don't know if our parents will believe us or not,”Max said

Maria turned and looked at Max and the others.

“Oh my god we are watching the past,” Maria said

Everyone turned and looked at the past.

“We need to do something?” Rath asked

“Yeah, but what?” Ava asked

“Zan you need to tell the parents. Maybe they can help us,” Rose said

“I know. But I don't know what they are going to say when they find out about us being married,” Zan said

“We need to tell them no matter what,” Isabel said.

“Do we all agree to tell them?” Zan asked.

“Tell the parents,” Rose, Lonnie and Ava said

“No I don't think we should tell them,” Rath said

“I say no don't tell them,” Zan said

“Its 3 we tell them and 2 no telling. I guess the tell the parents it is,” Ava said

“Zan come on lets all go tell them,” Rose said.

Zan, Rose, Rath Lonnie and Ava all walked out of the room and went to the dinning room where the Queen, King and Milly were sitting down at the table. Zan and friends walked up to the table. The parents turned and looked at Zan and others.

“Zan what is wrong?” Queen asked

“We have something to tell you. Before we do you have to be calm and don't get mad at all of us. Do you promise?” Zan asked

Yes. We promise. Now what is it?” King asked

“Here goes nothing. Rose and I have been seeing each other since I went with Rath to his home the first time. About a couple of months ago Rose and I got married and bonded with the granoliths permission.
We are so sorry we didn't tell you. But we wanted to be together,” Zan said

“Wait the granolith gave you permission to marry and to bond?' King asked

“Yes it did,” Zan said

“Wow. That is all I can say,” Queen and Milly said.

“Is there something else?” King asked

“Yes. When we got back Rose and I were outside when this man walked up to Rose and handed her a not from Senior Roth. Rose became upset about the note. Roth, Ava, Lonnie and I tried to calm her down. Rose read us what Senior Roth wrote. After reading it we thought you should know about it,” Zan said

“Do you have the note with you?” King asked

“Yes, here you go sir,” Rose said as she handed the king the note.

The King, Queen and Milly took turns each reading the note. After they read the note they all turned and looked at Zan and the others.

“And you got this today?” Queen asked

“Yes my queen,” Rose said

“Zan what do you and Rath want to do about this?” King asked

“We want to stop Senior Rath and Kivar. But we are wanting you to help us. Will you help us dad?” Zan asked

“Yes son I will help you and Rath. Maybe we can come up with a plan to stop them,” King said

”I hope so,” Raths said.

“By the way we;come to the family Rose,” Queen said

“Yes welcome to the family Rose. I hope you both have a great marriage like the Queen and I have. And please don't make us grandparents for a while?” King asked

“We promise sir,” Rose and Zan said

“Good. We may need to have a celebration and announce your wedding,” King said

“Can we wait til after we deal with Senior Rath and Kivar before we celebrate?” Zan asked

“As you wish my son,” King and Queen said
“Mom?” Rose asked

“Oh my baby is all grown up. I am happy you both found each other. Please be happy and cherish each other?” Milly asked

“We promise,”Zan said

“Good. Now we got to keep this from Senior Rath. When he finds out he will be out for blood,” Milly said

“No one but who is in this room knows we are married. We want to keep it that way,” Zan said

“I know you do. But Senior Rath and Kivar night have ways to find out. We don't need them to know,” Milly said

“We know,” Everyone said

“So do you have a plan?” King asked

“We may have to go to war sir. Would you still be willing to help if we have to go to war?” Zan asked

“Yes. We will do whatever it takes to stop Senior Rath and Kivar. We will have a meeting in the war room tomorrow,' King said

“Sounds good to me,” Zan and Rath said

“Question What will Rose, Serena, Lonnie and Ava do during this war?” The queen asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 60 Pg8 2/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar
Chapter 61

“That is easy. Rose and Serena are going to the woods to hide. While Ava and I are going to help Zan and Rath with the war,” Lonnie said

“You want to help us?” Zan said

“Yes. We want to help you,” Lonnie and Ava said

Are you sure you both want to help us?” Rath asked

“Yes. We are all in this together. No matter what,” Lonnie said

“I agree with Lonnie,” Ava said

“Why are we hiding in the woods for? Why can't we help in the war?” Rose asked

“Because Senior Rath and Kivar want you. If you are not here and somewhere safe then Senior Rath and Kivar can not find you and hurt you,” Zan said

“So you want us to let the people in the woods help with this war. But you don't want us to help in the war,” Serena said

“Rose, Serena we want you both safe. Who knows what Senior Rath and Kivar will do to get their hands on you,” Rath said

“But we want to help,” Rose said

“No. We want you both to hide so you can be safe,” Zan said

“But what about Lonnie and Ava? They are going. They should come with us and hide too,” Serena said

“Rose, Serena Senior Rath and Kivar want you not us. We want to help the guys,” Lonnie said

“Fine. But til we going into hiding we want to hear what you have planned?” Rose said

“Why?” Zan asked

“Because we want to know that you 4 will be safe. So deal with it,” Rose said

Zan and Rath both looked at each other. Then turned and looked at Rose and Serena.

“Fine,” Zan said

“What about Larek? Are you going to tell my husband what is going on?” Serena asked

“I want him here for all the war meetings. And plus I want you both to spend time together before you and Rose go into hiding,” Zan said

“OK,” Serena said

“Do you think Larek will want to help in the war?” Ava asked

“We will have to wait and see,” Zan said

“OK. Everyone we will meet in the war room in an hour. Serena that should be enough time to get Larek here. Does everyone understand?” King asked

“Yes sir,” everyone said.

“Good. Now lets eat,” King said.

While everyone was eating Serena went and called Larek. She told him he need to get here ASP. And Larek agreed to be there. After Serena talked to Larek she walked into the dining room and saw everyone eating, talking and laughing. She walked up to the table and sat next to Rose. While everyone was eating Larek walked in the room and walked up to the table. Everyone turned and looked at Larek.

“Larek what is wrong?” Serena asked

“Your father called me,” Larek said

“What did he want?” Rose asked

“He told me to tell you that you need to come and see him. Since you are suppose to be helping him plan your wedding to Kivar,” Larek said.

“What?” Queen and Milly asked

“That is what he told me. I didn't know you were marrying Kivar,” Larek said

“I'm not marrying Kivar. I'm already married,” Rose said

“Who are you married to?” Larek asked

“Me. Rose and I got married by the granolith. And we bonded by the granolith,” Zan said

“You did. Oh wow,” Larek said

“Yes. Please don't tell anyone? We want to keep it a secret til after the war. We are going to have a huge
celebration and announce Rose and I are married to the world. So please don't say a word?” Zan asked

“I won't say a word. I'm happy you both found someone to love,”Larek said

Larek walked up to Rose and hugged her. Then he turned and shooked Zan's hand. Larek walked up to Serena. They looked at everyone in the room.
“I hope you and Rose have a happy, loving life together. And I hope in each life you both find each other and have a happy, loving life together with many kids,” Larek said

“Thank you,” Zan and Rose said as their faces were turning red.

Everyone laughed as they saw Zan and Rose's face turning red. The Queen decided that it was time to change the subject. She was glad that everyone was in a good mode.

“Larek did Senior Rath say anything else?” Queen asked

“He just wanted to see and talk to Rose about the wedding. Then he told me that Milly and him were no longer together,” Larek said

“Did he tell you who it was that wanted a divorce?” Milly asked

“Um I don't know,” Larek said

“I'll tell you. I was the one that wanted the divorce,” Milly said

“Oh,” Larek said

“Larek come on we are going to the war room to talk,” Zan said as he stood up.

Zan,Rose,King and friends all walked into the war room. After they walked in Zan turned and shut the door. Everyone walked up to the table and sat down.

“I'm calling this meeting to order. We need to decide and plan for this war,” King said

“So what are we going to do?” Ava asked.

“I think we should see if the people here want to join us against Kivar and Senior Rath,” Zan said

“I say that would be a good idea. We need to call them all and try to get them to help,” King said

“Lets get started,” Zan said

“You know this could take all night right,” Rath said

“Yeah. We better get started,” Zan said

Rose, Serena and friends all watched as Zan, The King and Rath all started to plan on how they were going to see if the people will help them. Rose turned and looked at Serena. When they both looked at each other Rose and Serena started to talk to each other in their heads.

“We need to see if we can get the people in the woods to help in someway,” Rose said

“I agree with you. But how are we going to do that without anyone knowing?” Serena said

“We need to try and dream walk Jacob he is the one that watches over the people in the woods. Maybe we can get him to help us,” Rose said

“It is worth a try Serena said

“Good We will try this after this meeting. We better stop talking I think everyone is staring at us,” Serena said

Rose and Serena stop talking. They turned and saw Zan and everyone looking at them.

“What did you do?” Zan asked

“We were talking to each other in our heads,” Serena said

“What were you talking about?” Ava asked

“We are going to try and talk to Jacob he is the one that watches over the people in the woods,” Rose said

“Do you think he will want to help us?” Zan asked

“We will have to wait and see,” Serena said

“Can Rath and I talk to each other in our heads too,” Ava asked

“Yes. Ava you, Rath and Zan are able to talk to each other in your heads as well as Serena and I,” Rose said

“I want to be able too,” Lonnie said

Rose walked up to Lonnie and touched her on the center of the head. She then closed her eyes . A few seconds later Rose took a step back and lowered her hand. After she lowered her hand Rose opened her eyes.

“There now you will be able to talk to Zan, Ava, Rath, Serena and I in your head,” Rose said

“Cool. Thank you Rose,” Lonnie said

“No problem,” Rose said

Rose turned and looked at Zan, the King and Rath.

“When do you want me to see if I can reach him?” Rose asked

“Whenever you want to try,” Zan said

“Fine with me,” Rose said

“So do we have a plan?” Serena asked

“We will wait to find out what the people here and the people in the woods will say before we plan,” King said

“Father will you help in this war? Senior Rath and Kivar want to take over all the planets,” Zan said

“Yes I will help you,” King said

Thank you father,” Lonnie said as she hugged him.

“I can't let you all do this on your own,” King said

“Rose see if you can get Jacob while we try and see if we can find some towns people that want to help us,” King said

“Yes sir,” Rose said

“Zan, Rath you go find some towns people that want to help us OK?” King said

“Yes sir,” Zan and Rath said

Everyone turned and saw Rose with her eyes closed. Serena and Ava stood next to Rose. A few minutes later Rose opened her eyes and looks at Zan, King and Rath.

“So what did Jacob say? Will he help us or not?” Serena asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 61 Pg 8 2/21

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authors Note:
Hey Everyone
I just wanted to say thank you for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of the story. I hope everyone will be reading to find out what will happen next between Max, Liz and Friends. I hope everyone will like the chapters to come.

Natalie 36
Yes it is time to take down the bad guys. But when is the question. Please keep reading to find out when the bad guys go down.

Keepsmiling 7{Carolyn}
Don't worry the bad guys will be going down. Please keep reading to find out when the bad guys will go down.

L-J-L 76
Chapter 62

“He said he will be here in a few minutes. He wants to talk to the woods people before he comes here,” Rose said

“Well till he gets here lets call all the towns men in here and see if they are willing to help us,” King said

“Guard come here,”King yelled

A guard walks in and looks at the king.

“Yes sire,” Guard said

“We need you and some of the guards to go to every town house and ask all the towns men to come here for a meeting,” King said.

“A you wish sire,” the guard said

“Thank you,” King said

The king and everyone watched as the guard left the room. Rose heard Jacob's voice in her head.

“Jacob what is going on?” Rose asked

“We got trouble here your father and Kivar are here. I'm following them through the woods as we speak,” Jacob said

“Jacob please be careful you never know what they will do. Jacob is there a way for us to see what is going on?” Rose asked

“Yes. Do you have a mirror in the room you are in?” Jacob asked

“Let me ask,” Rose said

Rose turned and saw everyone looking at her.

“Do you have a mirror in this room?” Rose asked

“Yes. Why do you need a mirror?” Zan asked

“Just please let me see the mirror?” Rose asked

“Here,” Zan said

Zan walked over to the wall across from them and showed Rose the mirror. Rose walked up to the mirror and touched it. As Rose touched the mirror she was whispering something. A few minutes later the mirror showed the woods. Zan, King and others walked up and stood behind Rose.
Rose still had her hand on the mirror while she was still talking to Jacob in her head.

'Jacob is there a way where we can see everything Senior Rath and Kivar do without being seen or heard?” Rose asked

“Yes. Keep your hand on the mirror and repeat these word with me. Let all be seen wherever Senior Rath, Kivar and men go. They shall not see us or know we are watching them. May we be protected by the goddess of the mirror and world,” Jacob and Rose said.

All of a sudden the mirror glowed for a few minutes then the glowed stopped.

“Rose put your hand down. You and everyone in that room will see everything Senior Rath and Kivar will do. Only you will be able to start the mirror. Oh and Rose tell the king the people in the woods will help in the war to stop Senior Rath and Kivar,” Jacob said

“Thank you. Are you going home now?” Rose asked

“Yes. I'll see you soon my lady,”Jacob said

“See you soon Jacob,” Rose said.

Rose stopped the talking she turned and saw The King, Zan and others looking at her.

“What did Jacob have to say?” Larek asked

“He told me I can only start a touch to this mirror and we will see everything Senior Rath and Kivar do.
And he also told me to tell you the men of the woods will help in the war,” Rose said

“Great. Now all we have to do is talk to the towns men and see if they will help us,” Rath said

Right at that moment the guards and the towns men walked into the room. Zan, King and everyone turned and looked at them.

“Sire here are the towns men you wanted to walk to,” Guard said

“Thank you,” King said

“Why are we here?” A man asked

“We need your help gentlemen. Senior Rath and Kivar want to take over the kingdom. If they takes over the kingdom is doomed. They both will make it hard for your families to live. They will raise the taxes and hurt anyone for stealing. Will you men join us and stop Senior Rath and Kivar from taking over the kingdom?” King asked

'What about our families?” town man asked

“Easy,” voice said

Everyone turned and saw the Queen and Milly standing behind them.
“Please tell us my lady?” Towns man asked

“Easy your families will stay at our vacation place. Milly and I will take your families there and keep them safe. We will guard and protect your families. Will you please help us against Senior Rath and Kivar?” Queen asked

“If you promise you will keep our families safe then yes we will help you against Senior Rath and Kivar,”A towns man said

“Yes I swear we will protect your family,” King said

“Then you have a deal,” Towns man said

“Thank you,” King said

“You are welcome sire,” Towns man said

“No thank you towns men. We are grateful for your help,” King said

“OK. Now that we have that settled what are we planning on doing?” Rath asked

“Easy we are going to set traps and help all of you fight with weapons,” King said

“We can start all the traps and weapon fighting tomorrow,” Zan said

“And while all of you men are doing that Milly, Rose, Serena, Ava, Lonnie and I will take all the towns woman and children to the vacation palace so they can see where they will be hiding,” Queen said

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Rath said

Good everyone needs to go home and get some sleep we are going to have a bust start tomorrow,” King said

All the towns men walked out and went home to their families while the Queen, King, Milly, Zan and others all turned and looked at each other.

“Do you think this plan will work?” Larek asked

“It has to. We have to stop Senior Rath and Kivar,” Zan said

“Come we all must get some sleep,” King said

Everyone walked to their rooms. Zan and Rose walked to Zan's room and shut the door. After the door was shut Zan carried Rose to bed and gently laid her on the bed. After Rose was on the bed Zan undressed Rose. Then he was got undressed and laid next to her. They both turned and looked at each other. Zan and Rose started to kiss gently then the kiss tarted to become more passionate. Zan rolled on top of Rose and entered her quickly. As they were kissing they moved against each other. A few minutes later they both went over the edge calling each others name. As Zan rolled on to his back he took Rose with him. Rose's head laid on Zan chest as he was on his back. Every few hours Zan and Rose would wake up and make love again and again. They finally fell a sleep very early in the morning. In the afternoon the Queen, Milly, Rose and ladies took the towns woman and children to the vacation palace While the guys planned the war. The King made sure that the queen and ladies took some guards with them. After the towns women and children picked their rooms. They decided it was time to go home. When they got home they saw all the men were still weapon fighting. The Towns women and children went back to their homes while the queen, Milly, ladies and guards all walked in to the palace and went to their rooms.

The King, Zan and guys did not come into the palace til late at night. The men would walk in and go to their bed to sleep. As the days past the King, Zan, Rath, Larek and towns men did weapon training. The Queen, Milly, Rose and girls hardly seen the guys. What no one knew was Senior Rath, Kivar and their men were getting ready to attack the palace.

One Night
Jacob walked into the palace and went to find the King, Zan, Rath, Larek. He found them in the war room. Jacob walked in and walked up the the men. Zan turned and saw Jacob walking in the room. Jacob walked up to Zan. The King, Rath and Larek all turned and looked at Jacob.

“Jacob what is wrong?” Rath asked

“You need to send the woman away,” Jacob said

“Why what is going on?” Zan asked

“Senior Rath and Kivar are coming. You need to send them away right away,” Jacob said

“How long do we have?” Larek asked

“In a guess a couple of days before they will get here,” Jacob said

“Are you sure?” King asked

“Yes. They are coming,” Jacob said

“Jacob have you and the people in the woods have a plan?” Rath asked

“Don't worry we have something planned for Senior Rath, Kivar, and his men,”Jacob said

“Will you tell us what it is?” Larek asked

“No you will have to wait and see. Remember you need to get the ladies out of here by tomorrow. I must go I am needed in the woods,” Jacob said

King, Zan, Rath and Larek watched as Jacob walked out of the room. After Jacob left the men turned and looked at each other.

“Men we need to do what Jacob said. Senior Rath, Kivar and their men maybe on their way as we speak,” King said

“So what are we going to do?” Larek asked

“Tonight we need to spend our last night them. Who knows when we will see them again,” King said

“Are we going to tell the girls they have to leave tomorrow?” Larek asked

“Yes we are going to have to tell them. Who knows what they will say and do when they find out,” Rath said

“Hopefully they won't hurt us,” Zan said

“Men go and spend sometime with your women,” King said.

Zan, Rath and Larek walked out of the war room and went to their rooms. When they walked into the rooms the girls were asleep. Zan walked up to Rose and stood next to the bed. Zan reached his hand out and touched Rose's cheek. As he touched her cheek Rose opened her eyes and saw Zan standing next to the bed.

“What is wrong Zan?” Rose asked

“I just want to spend some time with you my love?” Zan said

“Zan please tell me what is wrong?” Rose said as she sat up and looked at Zan
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 62 Pg9 2/25

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authors Note:
Hey Everyone
I just wanted to say thank you for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of the story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I hope everyone will like the chapters to come

Natalie 36
I'm glad that you like the chapter. Please keep reading to find out what will happen next forMax, Liz and friends.

Keepsmiling 7{Carolyn}
I'm glad you like the mirror trick. You will have to keep reading to find out how Max, Liz and friends will handle Senior Rath and Kivar when they show up.
Chapter 63

“Rose please let me love you tonight?” Zan asked

“Of course. Zan please tell me what is wrong? Your scaring me,” Rose said

“I'll tell you in the morning my love,” Zan said

Zan leaned in and kissed Rose. As they were kissing Rose leaned back and pulled Zan on top of her. Zan and Rose took off each others clothes as they kept kissing. After all their clothes were off Zan entered Rose gently. They pulled away and looked at each other as they were moving against each other. Zan leaned in again and kissed Rose. As they were moving more quickly against each other. They went over the edge yelling each others name. Zan and Rose made love every hour all through the night.

Morning
Zan woke up as the sun shined through the room. He tuned and looked at Rose while she slept. He reached out and touched Rose's hair. Rose's hair felt soft as he touched it. He turned and saw Rose looking at him. They both looked at each other and smiled. Zan leaned in and kissed Rose then pulled away and looked at Rose again. When Rose looked at Zan she could still tell something was wrong.

“Zan please tell me what is wrong ? I know something is bothering you. Please tell me?” Rose asked

“Rose Jacob came to see my Father, me and Rath last night,” Zan said

“What did Jacob say?” Rose asked

“He told us that you, Serena, towns woman and children must all leave today,” Zan said

“What? Why do we have to leave?” Rose asked

“Senior Rath and Kivar are coming. I want you to go so that way you will be safe,” Zan said

No I want to stay with you,” Rose said.

“Rose you have to go. I want you to be safe,” Zan said

“No, I can't leave you. Please don't make me leave you?” Rose said as tears run down her face.

“Rose I know you don't want to go. But you must. I want to keep you safe. I love you. You are my world and my heart . But you need to be safe. Please don't cry?,” Zan asked as his eyes watered.

“Please don't make me leave?” Rose asked

“Rose please don't cry? I want you to go and be safe please?' Zan asked

“Fine I'll go. But you know I will be worried about you and Rath while I'm gone,” Rose said.

“I know you will be,” Zan said

“Who is going to tell Serena and Larek?” Rose asked

“Rath is going to tell Serena and Larek. Come on we need to get something to eat and then come back here and pack you some clothes for your trip,” Zan said

“If I must,” Rose said

Zan and Rose got out of the bed and started to get dressed. Zan decided to wear back pants and shirt. After he was dressed he turned and saw Rose wearing a lite gray short sleeve gown. Her hair was down and flowing.

“Are you ready to go?” Zan asked

“I guess,” Rose said

Zan and Rose walked out of the room and walked to the dining room. When they walked into the dining room They saw the King, Queen, Milly, Rath, Lonnie, Ava, Serena and Larek sitting at the table. Zan and Rose walked up to the table and sat down.

“So father what is it you need to tell us?” Lonnie asked

“Jacob came to see Zan, Rath and I last night. Jacob told us that Rose, Serena, towns woman and children need to leave. They need to got to their hiding places,” King said

“When do we have to leave?” Serena asked

“You and Rose need to leave today,” King said

“How long are we suppose to be hiding for?” Serena asked

“Serena you and Rose need to stay hidden til the war is over,” Rath said

“What? Why didn't anyone tell us that before?” Serena asked.

“Serena it is for your safety. We want you and Rose to be safe,” Rath said

“Gee thanks. And what about Larek my husband?” Serena asked

“Serena I decided to stay here and help Zan others with this,” Larek said

“You are going to fight?” Serena asked

“Yes. I'm going to help my friends,” Larek said

“But,” Serena said

“No but. I want to help my friends against Senior Rath and Kivar,” Larek said
“So you are staying here while Rose and I go hide somewhere,” Serena said

“Yes,” Larek said

“But I was hoping you would come with us?” Serena said

“I'm sorry but I can't,” Larek said

“Do you have your things packed Rose?” Rath asked

“No. I'm packing after we eat,” Rose said

“Serena what about you? Do you have your things packed?” Rath asked

“No I didn't know I was suppose to pack,”Serena said

“After we eat Rose and Serena need to pack. Zan we need to inform the towns people that all the women and children need to pack their things,” King said

“Yes sir,” Zan said

“Rath, Lonnie, Larek and Ava I want you to help Zan tell the town people,” King said

“What are you going to be doing while we are doing this?” Larek asked

“Larek you do realize it is not just Rose and Serena leaving?” King asked

“Who else is leaving?”Larek asked

“The queen, Milly, the towns women and children,” King said

“Where are they hiding?” Larek asked

“We are going to hide at the vacation palace. We have about 20 of them. So we should be safe,”Queen said

“Wow that is a lot. Where are Serena and Rose going?” Larek asked

“We have a hiding place in the woods. We should be safe there,” Rose said

“How are we suppose to get in touch with you to check on you and let you know when this is all over,” Larek asked

“We will dream walk you. So that way everyone knows we are safe,” Rose said

“That sounds OK,” Larek said

Everyone ate their breakfast in quiet. After everyone ate Rose, Serena, Queen and Milly went to their rooms and started to pack clothes while Zan and the others went to tell the towns people what was going on. After everything was finished they all met in the war room. When Rose, Serena, Queen and Milly walked into the war room they saw all of the towns people, guards, Zan and the others talking all at once. Zan and Rath turned and saw Rose, Serena, Queen and Milly in the doorway with their suit cases. Zan and Rath walks up to Rose, Serena, Milly and the Queen. They all stood face to face. While they were looking at each other Lonnie, Larek, Ava and the King all walked up and stood beside them.

“Rose and Serena please be careful where you are? And make sure no one follows you or sees you?” Rath asked

“We promise Rath,” Serena said

“Come here and give me a hug,” Rath said

Serena walked up to Rath. Rath pulled Rose close to him and hugged her. While they were hugging they both were crying. After Serena hugged Rath she hugged Zan, Lonnie, Ava. Then Serena turned and looked at Larek her husband.

“Serena I want you to be careful. Watch out for yourself and Rose. Don't trust strangers, Do you promise to do that?”Larek asked

“Yes. I promise. Do you promise to be careful and watch out for Zan, Rath, Lonnie and Ava?” Serena asked

“I promise. I love you with all my heart and soul don't ever forget it,” Larek said

“I promise and don't you ever forget I love you with all my heart and soul too,” Serena said

“I promise,” Larek said

Larek and Serena leaned in and kissed. A few seconds later they pulled back and looked at each other.
Serena and Larek turned and watched as Rose hugged Rath, Lonnie, Ava the Queen, King and Milly. Then Rose turned and looked at Zan. Zan and Rose walked up to each other.

“Rose please be careful? Watch out for Serena and yourself. Don't talk to strangers,” Zan said

“I promise. Please watch out for Lonnie, Rath, Ava and Larek. Please don't do anything crazy? And Please don't get hurt?”Rose asked

“I promise. Please don't do anything crazy or get hurt?”Rose asked

“Rose I love you with all my heart and soul. You are my life, my heart. Our souls are one now. Please remember I will love now and in every life?” Zan said

“I feel the same way you do Zan. Please be careful?” Rose asked

“I promise my love,” Zan said

Zan and Rose leaned in and kissed. The kiss was soft and tender. Then the kiss become hot and heavy. Zan and Rose pulled away when they needed air. They both looked at each other.

“Are you ready to leave?” King asked

All the women and children said they were. The Queen, Milly and towns women and children took 10 guards with them. While Serena and Rose took a guard and 2 women in waiting with them. The King, Zan and others had 40 guards with them. The Queen, Milly, towns women and children and guards got into 2 carriages and rode off. Liz, Serena, 2 women in waiting and a guard took one guard and rode a carriage to where they were hiding. After the King Zan and others watched the carriages leave they turned and looked at each other.

“Come we need to set traps sand make plans,” King said

That is where the the vision ended. Max, Parents and friends all looked at each other then looked at Liz, Lark and Serena.

“What was that?” Michael asked

“Did that really happened?” Isabel asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 63 Pg9 3/2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 64

“To answer you question Michael it was when Rose, Milly, Queen and I left before the war,” Serena said

“And Isabel to answer your question yes it really happened,” Liz said

Liz then closed eyes a few seconds later she opened her eyes. When Liz opened her eyes she had a smile on her face.

“What are you smiling about?” Kyle asked

“Look over there?” Liz said as she pointed across from them

Everyone turned and looked at where Liz was pointing.

VISION {All Of Them On Antar}
Liz and Larek were in a room that had weapons. They saw Liz dressed in black stretch pants and a black tank top. Larek was wearing black pants and a black short sleeve shirt. Liz and Larek both looked at each other.

“Liz it is time for you to learn how to fight with weapons,” Larek said

“Why?” Liz asked

“You need to be ready to fight with weapons and your powers,” Larek said

“OK,” Liz said

“Liz don't worry. This should be easy for you,” Larek said

“What are we doing after this?” Liz asked

“You have got to learn Antar's way of ballroom dancing,” Larek said

“I hope you are joking about the ball room dancing,” Liz said

“No you must learn how to dance,” Larek said

“Fine. So Max and the others are coming today? Are you scared?” Liz asked

“No. You should be happy they are coming,” Larek said

“I would be happy if they knew who I was,” Liz said

“Don't worry We will tell them the truth soon,” Larek said

“OK,” Liz said with a worried look on her face.

“Grab a weapon,” Larek said

Liz walked up to the wall and grabbed a sword. She turned and saw Larek holding a sword. Liz and Larek tarted to sword fight. Liz kept twisting, turning and swinging. Larek and Liz sword frighted for a couple of minutes. After that they stick fight and used their powers against each other. After training with weapons and powers for a couple of hours. Liz and Larek walked into Liz's room and went to their rooms. Liz grabbed what she needed and took a shower. A few minutes later Liz walked out of the bathroom wearing a lite peach off the shoulder gown. Liz's hair was in curls. She walked out of her room and saw Max and friends standing in the waiting room.

“Who are you? And where are we?”Michael asked

“I'm Serena. This is my husband and over by the door is the princess,” Serena said as she pointed to Liz

“You are on Antar,” Larek said

“What are we doing here?” Isabel asked

“We have brought you here so you can help in the war. And while you are here we are going to say you are my cousins from a new planet,” Larek said

“Why,” Isabel asked

“Why what?,” Serena asked

"Why are we playing as your cousins? When we know who we really are," Tess said.

"Because we are trying to hide you. And have you in plain sight," Liz said.

"OK. this is getting weirder and weirder," Maria said.

"Wait are you telling us we are Lareks cousins. But who we are also in plain sight,?" Alex asked.

"Yes. Now you get it. Serena we need to find the ladies some clothes. While Larek looks for some clothes for the guys," Liz said.

"But I I .......,"Larek said.

Larek and the guys watched the princess, Serena and the girls leave.

In The Princess's room:

"So how is Max and everyone been?" Serena asked.

"He misses his wife Liz. We are all worried about her. We don't know if she is a live or what," Isabel said.

"Isabel don't worry Liz is fine and safe," Serena said.

"How do you know?" Maria asked.

"She had to go see friend on another planet. We are trying to get her to meet the planets next to us. So far everything has been good," Serena said.

"That is good. But I wish she would be here for Max," Isabel said.

"Don't worry she will always be here. Princess you need to get ready for your training," Serena said.

"Fine. But if Larek hits me on the butt with the sword he is going have a majorly piss off princess," Liz said.

"I'll be there after I take the girls to the guys. Oh and princess you can fight dirty like he does," Serena said.

"Thanks," Liz said.

Liz walked out of the room and walked into the training room. When Liz walked in the training room there stood Khavior. Khavior walked up to Liz.

Meanwhile:
Larek, Serena and friends walked into the control room of the training room. They turned on the lights and that is when they saw Liz and Khavior in the room. Serena hit a button where they could hear what was going on.

In the training room:
"What are you doing here?" Liz asked.

"I just wanted to see you," Khavior said.

"Well you see me. You can leave now," Liz said.

"No I can't. You know I think you a special,"Khavior said.

"Gee my husband would get mad if you keep this up," Liz said

"Who cares what your husband thinks. Your going to be mine," Khavior said.

"Sorry but I belong to my husband. I will never be yours," Liz said.

"Yes you will. No man will take what I want," Khavior said.

"Sorry my heart, body and soul belongs to my husband. And only my husband," Liz said.

"I will have to find him and kill him," Khavior said.

"If you kill him. I shall die with him. Because he is my life. And I think his brother will kill you," Liz said.

"Oh really?" Khavior asked.

"Yes really,"Liz said.

Liz looked at Khavior then looked at the mirror then looked at khavior again.

"Where is your husband?" Khavior asked.

"He is here visiting his cousin on a planet," Liz said.

"I hope I'll get to meet him soon," Khavior said.

"Maybe you will and then again maybe you won't," Liz said.

"I hope I will. See you around princess," Khavior said.

"Maybe," Liz said.

Liz watched as Khavior left the room. After Khavior was gone Liz turned and raised her hand and blasted a hole in the wall. Liz was that mad. She knew she had to calm down or everything will be crazy. Liz closed her eyes and tried to calm down. After Liz was calmed down she started to cry. Serena ran out of the room and walked up to Liz. Liz turned and saw Serena.

"Don't worry everything is going to be OK," Serena said.

"Serena how do you know. This is a war and you never know," Liz said.

"We have to at least try to fight for antar and earth," Serena said.

"I know. But what if Khavior finds out about Max and the others being here?" Liz asked.

"He won't. I got a plan. And I'm going to need your help,"Serena said.

"What do you have planned Serena?" Liz asked.

Serena had a smile on her face.

"Serena why are you smiling like I do when I have a plan?" Liz asked

"Trust me. You'll love the plan," Serena asked.

"Oh boy. I got a really bad feeling about this," Liz said.

"Do you want to hear the plan?"Serena asked.

That is where the vision ended. Liz turned and looked at Max, Parents and friends. They looked at each other then looked at Liz.

“Did that really happen?” Maria asked

“Yes. That was on the first day you came to Antar,” Liz said

“You were the princess weren't you?” Maria asked

“Yes I was the princess,” Liz said

“Why didn't you tell us?” Michael asked

“Because we were trying to hide Liz from Khivar, Nicholas and their men,” Larek said

“So you lied to us?” Michael asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 64 Pg10 3/7

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authors Note:
Hey Everyone
I just wanted to say Thank you for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading til the end of the story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I hope everyone will like the chapters to come.

Keepsmiling 7 {Carolyn}
I don't think anyone would blame Liz for blasting Khivar. I think everyone is agreeing with Maria that things are getting weird.

Natalie 36
Thank you for liking the new chapter. And I'm glad that you like the new story. I hope you will read the new story when I start posting really soon.

L-J-L 76

PS - 9 Days Til SPRING!!!!
Chapter 65
“No we made her lie to you. So please don't blame her?” Larek asked

“Why would you do that?” Michael asked

“Because we are trying to protect Liz,” Larek said

Liz and Serena saw the looks on Max and friend's faces and decided it was time to change the subject.

“How is everything in Roswell?” Liz asked

“We have not had no new visitors. But we still keep an eye out in case we do,” Jim Valenti said

“OK. Michael do you guys still go to the pod chamber?” Liz asked

“Every once in a while,” Michael said

“Tess do you and Isabel still do your power thing?” Liz asked

“Yeah. Why are you asking?” Tess asked

“Because we need to you to practice your powers. The more you practice the more you know about them,” Serena said

“OK. We can start doing that,” Isabel said

“It is the same for Max and Michael,” Larek said

“Why are we needing to work on our powers?” Max asked

“In case, Senior Rath, Khivar and their men do find you,” Larek said

“Fine we will work on them,” Max said

“Good,” Larek said

“Aunty Liz, Aunty Liz look what I can do,” Ricky said

Everyone turns and watched as Ricky as raised his hand and made the wind blow harder. Then he swinged his hand and a couple of trees feel down. Liz and Serena looked at each other then looked at
Ricky with worried looks on their faces.

“Ricky please stop?” Liz asked

“Yes aunty Liz,” Ricky said as he lowered his hand.

Ricky ran up to Liz and hugged her. Liz bent down and picked Ricky up.

“Ricky you need to learn when to call on your powers sweetie,” Liz said

“I do. Who can help me with that?” Ricky asked

“You could ask one of your uncles to help you if you want,” Liz said

“Really?” Ricky asked

“Yes,” Liz asked

“Please put me down aunty Lizzie,” Ricky asked

“OK,” Liz said

Liz bent down and set Ricky down. Ricky looked at Max, Michael, Kyle, Larek and Alex. Ricky walked up to Max and Michael and turned and looked at Liz. Liz smiled as Ricky stood between Max and Michael. Max and Michael looked at Ricky then looked at Liz.

“You have to ask them sweetie,” Liz said

Ricky turned and looked at Max and Michael. They looked at Ricky and smiled.

“Can you and uncle Michael help me with my powers please?' Ricky asked

“If that is what you want then yes we will help you,” Max said

“Cool. Uncle Max aunty Lizzie does miss you so much she cries herself to sleep,” Ricky said

“Ricky,” Liz said

“But it is the truth Aunty Lizzie,” Ricky said

Liz smiled as she was surprised Ricky would say that.

“Oh really?” Max asked

“Yes really,” Ricky said

“Ricky tells the truth and he also tells what everyone is thinking and feeling,” Serena said

“When did he start this?” Greg asked

“A month ago daddy,” Ricky said

“Why didn't you tell me?” Greg asked

“Because I could feel what you were feeling for Aunty Ava. And I was hoping you both felt the same. So that way you both could become a couple,” Ricky said

“You did?” Greg asked

“Yes. I want to see you happy daddy,” Ricky said

“Thank you,” Greg said

“Ricky will you come here for a minute?” Liz asked

“Yes aunty Lizzie,” Ricky said

Ricky walked up to Liz. Liz and Ricky walked up to the parents. The parents looked at Ricky and Liz.

“Ricky do you know who these people are?” Liz asked

“Um not really. Who are they aunty Lizzie?” Ricky asked

“Here standing next to me is my parents Mr. and Mrs. Parker. Next to them is my husbands parents Mr. and Mrs. Evans, next to them is Amy Deluca, Jim Valenti and last but not forgotten are Charles and Sarah Whitman,” Liz said

“Wow,” Ricky said

“Parents this is Ricky. He is 6 years old. Over there standing next to Serena is Ricky's father Greg and Ava,” Liz said

“Hello,” Greg and Ava said

“Why is Ricky calling you aunty Liz?” Mr. Parker asked

“He has been calling me that since we started to rent the apartment above the club. It never bothers me,” Liz said

“Oh,” Mr. Parker

“Wait you live over a club? What kind of club?” Michael asked

“Serena,” Liz wined

Serena and Larek walked up to Liz.

“What is wrong?”Serena asked

“Michael,” Liz said

“What?” Michael asked

“Michael what did you do?” Serena asked

“All I did was say you live over a club? What kind of club?” Michael said
“Oh brother now he starts. For your information Michael we live in a club. The apartment is a floor above it”Serena said

Serena looked at Michael then turned and looked at Liz.

“I can't believe he is pulling this now. Did he pull this before?” Serena asked

“Not much. Max, Michael, Alex and Kyle were protective of us girls,” Liz said

“I wonder what is making him act this way now,” Serena said

“I don't know,” Liz said

“Why are you talking about me?” Michael asked

“Michael question do you feel a brotherly feelings towards Liz and Serena?” Larek asked

“I think of Liz as family if that is what you are meaning,” Michael said

“No that is not what I'm asking. Do you feel like you are a brotherly towards Liz and Serena?” Larek asked

“No. Why should I feel that way,” Michael said

“Good you don't know yet,” Larek said.

“Larek no,” Liz and Serena said

“What the hell are you talking about?” Michael asked

“He was meaning nothing by it,” Serena said

“Yeah forget he said anything,” Liz said

“What are you not telling us?”Max asked

“You will know when you start to remember more of your past and what happened on Antar,” Liz said

“Why can't you tell us?” Michael asked

“Because you need to know and remember on your own,” Serena said

Max and Liz turned and looked at each other. Max walked up to Liz.

“Liz are you OK where you are?” Max asked

“Max I'm fine. I just miss you and everyone,” Liz said

“Liz don't worry I will find you,” Max said

“I know you will. And I can't wait til you do,” Liz said

“Don't worry I will,” Max said

“Liz it's time to go,” Serena said

'OK,” Liz said

Max and Liz both leaned in and kissed. As they kissed they held each other. A few seconds later Max and Liz pulled away. Liz turned and hugged all her friends and all the parents. After everyone hugged they took a step back. Liz, Larek, Serena, Ricky, Ava and Greg watched as Max, friends and parents vanished. After they were gone Liz and others disappeared.

In the morning:
Roswell
Max, Parents and friends all woke up. They looked around then got dressed. After they were dressed they all met at the Crash Down. Max, Isabel, Alex, Maria, Michael, Tess and Kyle were sitting at their booth. While the parents sat at the table next to them.

“Did we really see our past and what happened on Antar?” Maria asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 65 Pg10 3/11

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 66

“Yes we saw that. But now I'm wondering what else happened on Antar that we don't know about,” Max said

“I guess we will have to wait and see,” Michael said

“Yeah. But we need to remember Liz, Larek and Serena said the vision can happen at any time with out warning,” Tess said

“I know. I'm hoping Liz and Serena will dream walk us and have us remember that way,” Max said

“Max we could dream walk them and try to have a memory that way,” Isabel said

“That is true,” Alex said

“So when do you think we should try and dream walk Liz?” Maria asked

“Lets wait a couple of days then we try to dream walk Liz. Does everyone agree?”Max asked

“Yes,” Max, parents and friends said.

As they were sitting at the booth and table Max, parents and friends got a memory vision.

Memory Vision:
"Yes tell me," Liz said.

Serena walked up to Liz and whispered what the plan was. After Liz heard the plan she turned and looked at the mirror and then looked at Serena.

"Serena your crazy as I am. But I think your plan will work. Now all you got to do is convince Larek," Liz said.

"Oh that will be easy. When I'm finish with Larek he won't know what hit him," Serena said.

"Oh, I say he won't be doing a lot of things when your finished with him. when?' Liz asked.

"Tonight. So you need to keep Max and friends busy," Serena said.

"How? You know what happens when me and Max are around each other," Liz said.

"You can't tell them the truth till the end," Serena said.

"I know. Do you still remember the plan?" Liz asked.

"Yes. do you?" Serena asked.

"Yes. I'll take Max and friends where they are going to stay. Since we are all staying together here," Liz said.

"That is good idea. Hopefully we can keep them hidden and safe," Serena said.

"Girls what are you up to?" Larek asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Liz said.

"OK. that is it," Larek said.

Larrek walked into the training room and grabbed a stick. Liz grabbed a stick. They started to stick fight. Max and friends watched as Liz kept twisting and turning away from Larek. Liz hit Larek four times with the stick. Then they both dropped the sticks and went and grabbed swords with their powers. After fighting for six hours Liz and Larek smiled at each other and then walked up to the mirror and tapped. Max and friends walked into the training room. Everyone looked at each other.

"Wow that was a good fight," Michael said..

"Thanks. Larek I'm going to change and then I'll take them to where they will be staying," Liz said.

"Sounds good to me," Larek said.

Liz walked out of the training room. She walked to her room and grabbed a change of clothes then walked into the bathroom and took a shower. After the shower she got dressed and walked out of the room and walked into the training room where she saw Max and friends were still waiting. Max and friends turned and saw the princess was wearing a black long skirt with a white long sleeve top and a black low cut strap tank top over the top. Liz, Max and friends all looked at each other.

"Are you ready to see where you will be staying," Liz said.

"Um sure," Max said.

"Then come on lets go check it out then," Liz said.

Liz lead the way as Max and the others followed Liz to the room. Liz turned and looked at Max and friends. Max and friends looked at Liz.

"Here is where everyone will be staying. Come on I'll show you what it looks like inside," Liz said.

Liz opened the door. Max and friends walked into a room. When they walked in they saw it was the same as home. Max turned and looked at the princess. The princess who was Liz looked at Max.

"How did you know?" Max asked.

"I have my ways. I can't say or tell you more," Liz said.

"What is the war about?" Max asked.

"The war is about freeing the people who are under Khaviors men," Liz said.

"So who do you fight for?" Michael asked.

"We fight for the people. We all need to stand up against the evil people in the world," Liz said.

"Do you know if anyone in the town will help the fight?" Max asked.

"Yes. We all fight together and as one," Liz said.

"Does your husband know you re fighting with people in town?" Max asked.

"Yes. He agrees it is the right thing to do," Liz said.

"Do you care about dieing?" Tess asked.

"No. this is a fight to stop all fights," Liz said.

"So basically your fighting for your people and for freedom," Alex said.

"Yes. That is what we are fighting for. That is what the people need," Liz said.

"What is Khavoir for?" Kyle asked.

"Let people suffer for that is what he wants. And that is not right," Liz said.

"You and Serena said if Khavior finds out about us what does that mean? And what will happen to us if he does?" Maria asked.

"If Khavior finds out that Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess and friends are here they will kill you. They will let the town see you die in front of them," Liz said.

"Wait did you mean all of us die?" Alex asked.

"Yes even me, Serena and Larek die. That is why we must hide you," Liz said.

"Question where is my wife?" Max asked.

"Wife?" Liz asked.

Max pointed to the ring on his finger.

"Yes her name is Liz. Where is she?" Max asked.

"Your wife Liz is fighting for our cause. She is near by. She never leaves or stay long," Liz said.

"Why is that?" Michael asked

"Because she is fighting and helping our cause," Liz said.

"Where do the doors lead?" Isabel asked.

"The door first door leads to my room. The second door leads to the kitchen and the third door leads to three bathrooms,"Liz said.

"Where does that door behind you lead to?" Tess asked.

"That door leads to Larek and Serena's room. Oh by the way you can't leave this room," Liz said.

"What is this room we re in?" Maria asked

"This room is where we plan our attacks and try to free people from Kivar," Liz said.

"Wow. Who knew you were ready for this war," Alex said.

"We are always ready to fight. And help our people. You must be tired see you in the morning," Liz said.

Liz left the room and went to her bed room. She changed clothes and walked out on the balcony. She looked out at the town. Larke walked up to Liz and stood beside her. Liz turned and looked at Larek then looked at the town.

"So how did it go?" Larek asked.

"I told them we are at war and why we are fighting for,"Liz said.

"How did that go?" Larek asked.

"It was OK. I told them they needed to stay hidden. No one must know they are here. And Max asked where I was. I told him that I was fighting for the war," Liz said.

"OK. You did a good job," Larek said.

"How long do we have to keep this lie up?" Liz asked.

"Just for a while. Liz you know we are fighting for a good cause," Larek said.

"I know. I just wish we could let them know who I am," Liz said.

"Don't worry. We will tell them soon," Larek said.

"I hope so. I need to get some sleep. See you in the morning," Liz said.

"Good night," Larek said.

"Goodnight," Liz said.

Liz walked up to the bed and laid down. A few minutes later she was fast a sleep.
That is where the vision ends. Max, parents and friends looked at each other.

“What the hell was that?” Michael asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 66 Pg16 3/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 67

“What the hell was that?” Michael asked.

“That was a vision. I don't remember that happening,” Isabel said.

“It must have happened,” Kyle insisted.

“What do we do now, Max?” Tess asked.

“We do like Liz said. We all hang out together before, after and on our days off. Hopefully we will have more visions and know our past and what happened while we were on Antar,” Max said.

“I hope we’ll remember and know soon,” Isabel said.

Max and friends turned and looked at their parents.

“Are you going to be with us?” Max asked.

“Yes. We want to make sure nothing happens while you have the visions,” Philip Evans said.

“Thanks, Daddy,” Isabel said.

“No problem, sweetie. We just worry about all of you,” Philip said.

“Thank you,” Kyle and others said.

“Do you think Liz is okay? Max, I know you healed her and everything, but I'm still worried about her,” Maria said.

“I'm worried about her too. Hopefully we’ll be able to find her soon,” Max said.

“If we do find her I'm putting a tracking device on her,” Michael said.

“Michael,” Tess said.

“What? I'm just getting tired of people in this family disappearing,” Michael said.

“Michael, I think it’s sweet that you think of Liz as your family,” Diane said.

“Everyone here is my family,” Michael said.

“Good to know, Michael,” all the men said.

“That’s so sweet,” all the women said.

Max and friends just smiled at each other then looked at Michael.

“We better go to work. It's 9am. We don't need to be late,” Max said.

“Yeah, we better,” Isabel said.

Everyone, along with the parents, left the club to go to work.

The next morning Liz awoke and sat up. She went up to her closet and started to look for something to wear. A few minutes later she found a pair of hip-hugger jeans and a light blue tank top. She walked up to the bed and got dressed. After getting dressed she left the apartment. She walked down the stairs and walked up to the bar, seeing Greg, Ricky, Ava, Serena and Larek when she arrived. They turned and looked at her.

“Wow, Max healed your face nicely,” Ava said

“I'm glad he did. I can't go around with the bruises, bloody lip and black eye. People would think someone here did it,” Liz said.

“Yeah, that’s true,” Larek said.

“Larek, shut up,” Liz said.

Everyone laughed.

“So, what’re we going to do today?” Serena asked.

“Easy, you’re going to be training,” a voice said.

Liz and the others turned and saw Cal walking up to them. He came to stand next to Liz and looked at everyone.

“You’ll have to practice your powers in case Senior Rath and Kivar show up again. We need to be ready,” Cal said.

“How long are you going to have us train and practice for?” Larek asked.

“You’ll train and practice for 4 hours,” Cal said.

“What about me and Ricky?” Greg asked.

“You and Ricky are going to help with training and practicing weapons and powers,” Cal said.

“Where are we going to train?” Ava asked.

“Come with me,” Cal said.

Everyone stood and followed Cal across the room and behind the stage. When they walked into the room they saw it was bigger. The room had weapons on the wall and there were benches in the center. And there were chairs against the walls of the room. Liz and the others were surprised at how different the training room looked. Everyone turned and looked at Cal.

“This will be your new training and practice room,” Cal said.

“Wow,” everyone said.

“Well, let’s get started. Liz, you and Larek need to start weapons training while Serena, Ricky, Ava power train,” Cal said.

“And what am I supposed to do?” Greg asked.

“You and I are going to set up a music system. So that way we will have music to listen to while we train and practice,” Cal said.

“Sounds good to me,” Greg said.

“Get moving, people,” Cal said.

Liz and Larek walked over to the wall and grabbed the swords. They twisted; turning and swinging their swords at each other. After an hour of sword fighting Liz and Larek grabbed sticks and began to stick fight. While they were stick fighting Serena and Ava were helping Ricky with his powers.
Cal and Greg put a stereo system up on the wall. After the stereo was hooked up and on the wall they turned and watched the others.

A few hours later everyone walked out of the training/practice room and walked up to the bar. When Liz walked up to the bar she noticed what time it was. She turned and looked at Greg and friends.

“Um, guys, you’re not going to believe this,” Liz said.

“What is it?” Ava asked.

“We’ve been in the training/practice room for 8 hours,” Liz said.

“What? What time did we get in?” Serena asked.

“We walked in at 10am. And now it’s 6pm,” Liz said.

“Oh, my god. We’ve been in there that long? No wonder we’re all sore and tired,” Ava said.

“Yeah, tell me about it,” Larek said.

“I think tomorrow we need to take a break,” Greg said.

“That was the plan. You only go in the training room/practice room Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. The rest of the time you take breaks and relax. Do you all think you can handle that?” Cal asked

“Yes, we can handle it,” they answered at the same time.

“Good. Tomorrow everyone needs to relax and we start on Monday,” Cal said.

“Cal, are you going to help us have Max and the others remember? Are you going to be there, I mean?” Liz asked.

“Yes, to your questions,” Cal said.

“Thank you,” Liz said. She walked up to Cal and kissed him on the cheek. She pulled back and looked at him. “You are a good man, Cal Langley,” Liz said.

“Um, thanks,” Cal said.

“Question is, where are the spirits of Zan, Rose, Rath, Lonnie and Ava?' Greg asked.

“I don't know. I hope they aren’t causing any trouble,” Serena said.

“Don't worry, they’ll show up sooner or later,” Cal said.

“I hope you’re right, Cal,” Liz said.

“Come on, we better eat and try to relax little,” Greg said.

“What’re we going to eat?” Ava asked.

They all looked at each other and then at Greg.

“Pizza,” everyone said.

Greg grabbed his cell phone called the pizza place and ordered three pepperoni and three cheese pizzas. After her made the order he turned and looked at the others. “Pizzas will be here in 30 minutes.”

“Okay!”

“So Liz, when are you going to dream walk Max and the others again?” Larek asked.

“I don't know yet. But I know we need to do it soon,” Liz said.

“When they’re there and we’re giving the visions too?” Serena asked.

“No, the vision happens at any time. But I'm hoping we can try and send them a vision or two while we’re in the dream world,” Liz said.

“That wouldn’t be a bad idea,” Serena agreed.

“What do you think, Cal?” Liz asked.

“If we can do that then we should,” Cal said.

Right at that moment the pizza guy walked in with six boxes of pizza. Greg took the pizzas from the delivery guy and set them on the table before paying him. Greg walked up to the bar after the delivery guy made his exit and set the pizzas down. Everyone grabbed a slice of pizza and then took a seat.

“After this I'm going to bed,' Greg said

“I think we all are,” Larek said.

“Cal, will you stay the night?” Liz asked.

“Sure,” Cal said.

“Good. You can sleep on the couch in the living room of the apartment,” Serena said.

Okay,” Cal said.

“I'm going to lock up,” Greg said.

Liz and the others watched as Greg walked up to the door and locked everything up. Then he walked to his office and repeated the process. After everything was locked up everyone went to their rooms and went to bed. After Liz went into her room and changed she went and lay down. A few seconds later she was fast asleep.