Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}The End 3/7

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 166 Pg25 1/5

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authors Note:
Hey everyone
I wanted to say sorry if there is a lot of mistakes in this chapter and in the chapters to come. I don't have a beta to help me with my stories. So I'm trying to do the grammer and spelling thing on my own. So I hope everyone will forgive me for my mistakes in this chapter and the chapters to come. I hope everyone will like this chapter and the chapters to come. And I hope you will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of the stories.
Romancing The Heart
Chapter 167

“I need to go to my doctor's appointment,” Liz said

“OK. Lets go,” Philip said

Philip and Liz got into the car and drove off to the hospital. When they got to the hospital Philip parked
the car. He turned and looked at Liz. Liz looked at Philip

“Go ahead in. I'm going to stay here and make some calls about the houses. Check for bugs and everything else,” Philip said

“OK. I'll see you when I get out,” Liz said before she got out of the car.

Liz walked into the hospital she got onto the elevator and went to the second floor. When Liz got to the second floor she got out of the elevator and walked down the hallway til she saw Doctor Vine's office. Liz opened the door and walked in and went to the nurse at the desk. The Nurse looks up and sees Liz looking at her.

“May I help you?” Nurse asked

“Yes. I have a 12:00pm appointment with Doctor Vine,” Liz said

“Your name?” Nurse asked

“Miss Liz Parker,” Liz said

“I'll let him know you are here,” Nurse said

Liz went and sat down while the nurse called. A few minutes later a Nurse walked out.

“Miss Parker please come with me?” Nurse asked

Liz stood up and followed the nurse to the back room. The Nurse put Liz in an empty room. Then the nurse checked her blood pressure and her breathing. After all that was finished the nurse wrote what everything was. The Nurse turned and looked at Liz.

“The doctor will be in in a few minutes,” The Nurse said before she walked out.

Liz sat in the office looking around. 30 minutes later the Doctor walked in. He sets the file down and looks up at Liz.

“Hello Miss Parker,” Doctor Vine said

“Hello Doctor,” Liz said

“How are you doing?” Doctor Vine asked

“Well since having the babies I have hardly been sleeping. And I'm still feeling sore,” Liz said

“OK. That is all normal. You have nothing to worry about there. Is there anything else?”Doctor Vine asked

“No I think that is all,” Liz said

“OK. I'll see you and the babies in 2 weeks. Are the babies doing OK?” Doctor Vine asked

“The babies are fine. They eat every 2 hours. I change their diapers. I have been doing everything you have told me to do. Right now my friend Diane is baby sitting my angels,” Liz said

“Good. See you in 2 weeks,” Doctor Vine said as he and Liz walked out the door.

They walked up to the front desk. The doctor and nurse looked at each other.

“Miss Parker and the babies need to come and see me in 2 weeks from today,” Doctor Vine said

“Yes Doctor,” Nurse said

The Nurse typed on the computer and then write down a time and place on a card. The Nurse handed Liz the card.

“Thank you,” Liz said before walking out of the doctor's office.

Liz walked down the hallway. She got into the elevator and pushed the down button. A few minutes later the elevator doors open and Liz walked out. She walked out of the hospital doors and saw Philip waiting outside of his car for her. Liz walked up to Philip and tapped him on the shoulder. Philip turned and looked at Liz.

“Are you ready to go?” Philip asked

“Yeah,” Liz said

“Did your men find anything at the houses?” Liz asked

“The men are still looking. As soon as I find out I'll let you know,” Philip said

“Thanks Philip,” Liz said

“What are you going to do about the houses if they are all good?” Philip asked

“I might take the kids and move into one of the houses,” Liz said

“How are we going to be able to see you and the kids?”Philip asked

“You could come and visit every weekend,” Liz said

“What about Max?” Philip asked
“He can see the babies on the weekend too,” Liz said

“Why do you want to move away?” Philip asked

“Philip it has been 2 weeks and 3 days since I have seen Max. I think he still needs time,” Liz said

“You don't know that,” Philip said

“No one but Max knows,” Liz said

“Yeah, that is true,” Philip said

Right at that moment Philip pulled up to the driveway. Liz and Philip got out of the car and walked into the house. When Liz walked into the house she went into the living room. Liz walked up to the play pin
and saw the babies were asleep. While Liz was watching the babies Philip walked into the kitchen he saw Diane and Max. Diane turned and saw Philip.

“So how did everything go?” Diane asked

“ Well with the lawyer her grandfather left her a house in California, here, New York, Florida and Hawaii. He left her half his company and 100 million dollars,” Philip said

“Wow,” Diane said

“Yeah, I was surprised too,” Philip said

“And how did it go with the doctor appointment?” Diane asked

“You have to ask Liz. I was busy on the phone,” Philip said

“Why were you on the phone?” Diane asked

“Liz wants to get the houses checked for anything like her dad's house. And see if there is any bugs in the house before she decides anything,” Philip said

“Do you think she would move into one of those houses?”Diane asked

“I don't know. I guess we will have to wait and see,” Philip said

While Diane and Philip were talking Max walked out of the kitchen. He walked into the living room where he saw Liz watching the babies sleep. Max walked up to Liz and turned her to face him. Max and Liz stood face to face looking at each other.

“What?” Liz asked

“Are you seriously thinking of moving?” Max asked

“That is none of your business,” Liz said

“Yes it is when my kids are involved,” Max said

“I don't know if we will move or not. Don't worry you will still see the kids,” Liz said

“I know I will,” Max said

“Good. We need to go,” Liz said

“Why?” Max asked

“Why? Max you said you need time to think. So I'm going to take my kids and go home. So you can think,” Liz said as she gathered the babies things.

After Liz had everything she bought in bags. She turned and looked at Max.

“I guess I'll see you around,” Liz said

“Let me help,” Max said

Max picked up Eric while Liz picked up Nancy Amy and the bags. They walked out to Liz's car and put
the babies in their baby car seats. After the babies were in their car seats Liz sets the bags behind the drivers seat. Liz turned and looked at Max. They both looked at each other.

“I guess I'll see you around,” Liz said before she got in the car and drove off.

Max watched as Liz drove off. He turned and saw Philip and Diane standing in the doorway looking at him. Max walked past them and went into the house and up the stairs. Max walked down the hallway to his room. Max walked into his room and shut the door. After the door was shut Max went and laid on the bed.

Meanwhile at Liz's house
Liz got out of the car and took the babies into the house. When Liz walked into the house she walked into the living room and gently laid the babies down in the play pin. After the babies were in the play pin Liz walked out of the house and grabbed the bags. After Liz got the bags she shut the door and walked back into the house. Liz walked into the living room and set the bags down and sat on the couch. Liz didn't know if she could do this all on her own. But she knew if her and Max couldn't work through their problems then she could probably move on. Max will still be in the kids life but not hers. Liz didn't know if that was good thing or not. While Liz watched the babies she fell asleep. Liz woke up a few hours later when the babies started to cry. Liz feed the babies, burped the babies and changed the babies. A couple of hours later Liz and the babies were fast asleep.

3 Weeks Past:
During the 3 weeks Liz found out the houses were all clean and there was nothing to be found. Isabel, Maria, Alex came and visit Liz and the babies. Liz told them what was going on. Alex and the girls were surprised. But they could understand. Isabel, Alex and Maria were surprised that Max hasn't seen the babies in 3 weeks. They didn't know what was going on with Max. What no one knew was Michael was helping Max figure out away to win Liz. After Isabel, Alex and Maria visit Liz and the babies took a nap.

Friday Night
It was time for another family dinner at the Evans. Liz decided to wear a black sleeveless dress. After Liz was dressed she went and dressed the babies. She dressed Eric in jeans and a blue and white short sleeve shirt. Then she decided to dress Nancy Amy in a jean dress. After the babies were dressed Liz grabbed a bag and put some diapers, wipes, baby powder, bids, baby food, baby spoons and little toys for them to play with. Liz grabs the babies and bags and walked out of the house. She walks up to the car and puts the babies in their car seats. After the babies were in their car seats Liz put their bags behind the drivers seat. She got into the car and drove to the Evans House. A few minutes later Liz pulled up to the Evans house. When she got out of the car she saw Max, Alex and Micheal's car.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 167 Pg26 1/10

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 168
Liz got out of the car and walked to the backseat. She opened the door and reached in. She grabbed the bags and then she unbuckled the babies. She picked up both babies and stepped away from the car. Liz kicked the car door shut. After the door way shut Liz walked up to the front door. She was about the ring the doorbell when the door opened. When Liz looked up she saw Alex standing in the doorway. Liz and Alex both looked at each other.

“Here let me help you?” Alex said

“Thanks,” Liz said

Alex took Eric while Liz held Nancy Amy. They walked into the house and walked into the living room. Alex and Liz set the babies in their play pin. After they gently put the babies in the play pin Alex and Liz turned and looked at each other.

“So what have you been up to?” Alex asked

“Nothing. I have been playing with the babies, shopping and trying to keep everything clean,” Liz said

“Wow you have been busy,” Alex said

“Yeah I have,” Liz said

Right at that moment Liz's purse fell to the ground. Everything that was in Liz's purse fell out. Liz bent down and started to pick everything up and put it into her purse. Alex bent down to help Liz pick everything up. As they were putting things into Liz's purse Alex found a note addressed to Liz from her doctor. He handed the note back to Liz. After everything was cleaned up Alex and Liz both stood up.

“So what did your doctor say?” Alex asked

“Nothing. He told me everything was fine. The babies and I are good and are in good health,” Liz said

“That is great news,” Alex said

Liz and Alex walked out of the living room and walked into the dining room. When they walked into the dining room they saw Isabel, Maria Michael, Max, Philip and Diane all sitting at the table. Everyone turned and looked at Liz and Alex.

“Hey Lizzie! I'm glad you made it it dinner,” Maria said

“Yeah,” Liz said

Liz's cell phone starts to ring. She reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone. Liz flipped it open and put it to her ear.

“Hello?” Liz asked

“Is this Miss Parker?” Voice asked
“Yes this is she. Can I help you?” Liz asked

“I have those papers and the keys you asked for. Do you want me to drop them off?” Voice asked

“Yes. Can you please send them to 2111 Sunset Lane?” Liz asked

“Yes. I can be there in 20 minutes,” Voice said

“Good see you in 20,” Liz said

Liz closed her cell phone and saw everyone looking at her.

“What was that about?” Philip asked

“Oh something that is a surprise,” Liz said

“OK,”Michael said

“So what is for dinner?” Liz asked

“Chinese food. I hope everyone will like it,” Diane said

They were about to eat when the doorbell ringed. Liz stood up and walked out of the dining room and down the hallway. She opened the door and there stood Mark, a lady and Toney.

“Hey,” Liz said

“Here are the things you asked for,” Mark said as he handed the papers to Liz.

“Thank you. Toney what are you and your lady friend doing here?” Liz asked

“Oh I just wanted to see how everyone is doing,” Toney said

Um, OK,” Liz said

Liz took a step back so Marl, the lady and Toney could walk into the house. They all walked down the hallway and into the living room. Everyone looked up and saw Liz, Mark, a lady and Toney. The lady sees Max.

“Max how are you?” Lady asked

“Oh, Hi Shelly. What are you doing here?” Max asked

“You both know each other?” Alex asked

“Yeah me and Max are friends,” Shelly said

“Oh that is nice,” Michael said

“Toney, Mark it is nice to see you both again. I hope you both are doing good,” Diane said

“We are doing good. Thanks for asking,” Toney and Mark said

“So Shelly Max asked what are you doing here?” Isabel asked

“Oh Toney asked me out on a date. I said yes. So this is our first date,” Shelly said happily

“That is nice,” Liz said

Everyone didn't know what to say or do. All they knew was there was tension in the room. They could all tell by the way Max and Liz were acting. No one knew ho to break the tension or the room being quiet.

“Oh before I forget I need everyone butt Toney, Shelly and Mark to sign something. And after you sign you will be getting a surprise,” Liz said

Liz handed to papers to Philip and Diane first. Then handed papers to Max and the others. After everyone signed Liz handed everyone a set of keys except for Max.

“Why did we have to sign a paper?” Alex asked

“Because signing the papers make all of you part owners,” Liz said

“Part owners of what? And why the set of keys?” Michael asked

“Each key is to a house. There is a house here, a house in California, a house in Florida, A house in New York and a house in Hawaii,” Liz said

“What was with the papers again?” Alex asked

“You are all part owners of the houses. And I sent a little money in everyone's bank account,” Liz said

“You didn't have to do that,” Maria said

“I wanted to do it,” Liz said

“Liz can I talk to you in private?” Max asked

“Sure,” Liz said

Liz and Max walked out of the dining room and walked into the kitchen. After they walked into the kitchen Max and Liz both turned and looked at each other.

“What?” Liz asked

“Why don't I have any keys?” Max asked

“Max you said you needed time to decide. And that is what I am giving you,” Liz said
Max walked up to Liz and stood close to her.

“What happens if I don't want anymore time to decide?” Max asked

“Then why don't you just tell me what you decided?,” Liz asked

“I have a question what do you want?” Max asked

“That is easy. I want someone to love me unconditionally. I want someone to be there for me and the kids no matter what. I want someone to be with me forever. What do you want?” Liz asked

“I want the same thing you do,” Max said

“That is nice. What are you going to do about it?” Liz asked

“I guess you are going to have to wait and see,” Max said

“Who said I'm going to wait and see,” Liz said

“Oh I think you will,” Max said

“Maybe I will and maybe I won't,” Liz said

“Oh I say you will wait and see,” Max said

“We will see,” Liz said before she walked out of the kitchen.

Max had a shocked look on his face when Liz walked out of the kitchen. Max walked out of the kitchen
and walked into the dinning room. When he walked into the dinning room he didn't see Liz anywhere. Philip and everyone turned and saw Max standing in the room.

“Where did Liz go?” Max asked

“She left. Liz took the babies and left. Why?” Diane asked

“I just wanted to talk to her,” Max said

“Max before Liz left she told me to tell you to prove it,” Maria said

“Oh did she?” Max asked

“Yes she did,” Isabel said

“Max what does Liz want you to prove?” Maria asked

“Don't worry everyone will find out soon. Mark, Toney I need your help,” Max said

“Help with what,” Toney asked

“Lets just say I'm going to prove Liz is wrong and right sometimes,” Max said

“Yeah, I'll help,” Mark said

“I'm in,” Toney said

“Good,” Max said

“Max what are you up to?” Diane asked

“You will have to wait and see. Come on Mark and Toney we will talk in the living room,” Max said

Diane and everyone watched as Max, Toney and Mark walk out of the dinning room.

“Why do I have a bad feeling?” Diane asked

“I guess we will have to wait and see,” Michael said

“I just hope Liz is ready for whatever Max has planned,” Maria said

“Lets just hope we are all ready for whatever Max has planned,” Philip said

“True. And lets hope everything will work out between them,” Diane said

“You never know maybe everything will work out and be good between them,” Alex said

“ I guess we will have to wait and see how it goes and how it turns out,” Diane said
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 168 Pg26 1/14

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 169
In the Afternoon:
Liz was in the living room watching the babies sleep in the play pin when there was a knock on the door. She stood up and walked towards the door. Liz opened the door and saw Max standing on her porch. Max and Liz both looked at each other.

“Max what?” Liz asked

“Can I come in and talk to you?”Max asked

“Um, sure,” Liz said as she stepped aside.

Max walked into the house. He turned and watched as Liz shut the door. After Liz shut the door she turned and looked at Max. Max and Liz both walked into the living room and turned and looked at each other.

“So what do you want to talk about?” Liz asked

“I want to talk about us,”Max said.

“What about us?”Liz asked

Liz I don't know how to say this. But just to say it,” Max said

“Say what?” Liz asked

“God this is hard to say,” Max said

“Max what is it?” Liz asked

“Remember when we first met?” Max asked

“Yeah?' Liz said

“We started to argue. God you had a impersonal you. When we argued I thought you looked cute when you got mad like you did,” Max said

“Um, thanks. I think,” Liz said

“After the first meeting all we would do is argue. Even when you worked for Eric we argued. Then when you started to date Toney something changed,” Max said

“What do you mean?” Liz asked

“I started to care about you. I didn't at the time. And as you kept dating Toney I was still caring about you. When we kissed I didn't know what to think. Then when we became more,” Max said

“You mean when we started to sleep together,” Liz said
“Liz some how things changed and somewhere between us arguing, my fake death and sleeping together I feel in love with you,” Max said

“What?” Liz asked

“I'm in love with Liz Parker. I love you,” Max said

“I I don't know what to say,” Liz said

“Do you love me?” Max asked

“Yes. I do love you. I can't believe I just admitted that to you,” Liz said

“So you do love me?” Max said

And you love me?'Liz asked

Max walked up to Liz. They stood face to face. Max reached out and touched Liz's cheek.

“Yes. I'm totally in love with you,” Max said

“Yes. I'm totally in love with you. So what are we going to do about it?”Liz asked

“Oh I say this,” Max said as he grabbed Liz close to him.

Max and Liz both looked at each other and leaned in and kissed. As they kissed Max's arm went around Liz. As Liz's arm went around Max's neck. When they pulled apart they both looked at each other.

“Now that we admitted we love each other. Can I please move in with you?” Max asked

“I don't know. Let me think,” Liz said with a smile on her face.

“Oh you are going to get it,” Max said

Liz turned and got free from Max and started to walk away. Max grabbed Liz by the arm and pulled her toward him.

“I think I'm going to keep you,” Max said

“Good. I think I'm going to keep you too,” Liz said

“So when can I move in?” Max asked

“You can move in whenever you want to,” Liz said

“Good I'm going to get Toney and Mark to help me,” Max said.

“Good,” Liz said

“Are the babies asleep?”Max said

“Yes the babies are in the play pin. Why are you asking?”Liz asked

“Because I just wanted to know where they were,” Max said

“Come on lets go sit in down and watch some TV,” Liz said

Max and Liz sat down on the couch. They turned and watched a movie called Beautiful Creatures. As Max and Liz watched the movie they leaned against each other. Max held Liz close to him. A few minutes later they both fell asleep on the couch. A couple of hours later Max and Liz woke up and feed the babies and bath them. After the bath Max and Liz took the babies upstairs to their room. They walked into the babies room and gently laid them in their cribs. Max and Liz walked out of the babies's
room and went back down stairs to the living room. When Max and Liz walked into the living room they sat on the couch. They turned and looked at each other.

“How long do they sleep for?” Max asked

“Almost all through the night,” Liz said

“Wow,” Max said.

“Yeah,” Liz said

“Um I better go. I need to help Toney and Mark with somethings,”Max said

“What are Toney and Mark up to this time?” Liz asked

“Sorry I can't tell you,”Max said

“You know what they are up yo though,” Liz said

“Yeah, I know what Toney and Mark are up to. But I can't tell anyone,” Max said

“After you are finished are you going to come back here or stay at your place?” Liz asked

“I don't know. I have to wait and see how long it will take us to get everything finished. But I'll call you and let you know,” Max said

“OK. You better be good and not get into any trouble,” Liz said

“OK,” Max said as he stood up. Max looks at Liz then he leaned down and kissed her. After the kiss he stood back up and looked at Liz.

“You try and get some sleep OK,” Max said

“OK,” Liz said as she stood up.

Liz and Max walked to the door. When they got to the door they both turned and looked at each other.

“I love you,” Max said

“I love you too. Please be careful and don't do anything to get yourself into trouble,” Liz said

“I promise,” Max said.

Liz opened the door and watched as Max walked to his car and got in. She watched as Max drove off. After Max was gone Liz shut the door and walked into the living room. She walked up to the couch and
laid down watching TV.

Meanwhile
Max drove up to Toney's house and parked the car. After the car was parked and turned off Max got out of the car and walked up to the house. When he got to the house he rung the doorbell. A few minutes later the door opened and there stood Toney and Shelly. Toney took a step back and let Max into the house. They all walked into the living room and saw Mark sitting on the couch waiting for them. Toney, Shelly and Max all sat down and looked at each other.

“What do you both up to?” Max asked

“Nothing we are just going to have a party,” Toney said.

“What kind of party?” Max asked

“Oh you know. The kind I always have,” Toney said

“Well there is a problem. Liz doesn't have anyone to watch the kids. I don't think she wants to bring them,” Max said

“Max it is not going to be a crazy party. So see it will be fine if the kids are here,” Toney said

“Yeah,” Max said

“How did things go with you and Liz?” Mark asked

“We admitted we love each other. And I can move in with her and the kids. Will you both help me move my things?” Max asked

“Yes,” Mark and Toney said at the same time.

“Thanks. Um when are you having this party anyway?” Max asked

“In 2 weeks. Hopefully everything will be good,” Toney said

“Yeah, everything should be calm by then,” Max said

“Great,” Toney said

“Um what are we going to do today?” Max asked

“Planning everything. How everything should be and what we should eat,” Toney said

“Um what about we have like Ice cycle lights hanging in every room and out on the balcony? And as for the food how about something like Pizza, hot dogs, and hamburgers? Or you can have something like finger foods. I don't know,” Mark said

“That sounds good. But I might want to change the food to steaks, bake potatoes. What to do think?” Toney asked

“That sounds great. But what about the drinks?” Shelly asked

“Easy Beer and sodas,” Mark said

“Wow that sounds great. But what about the music? Shelly asked

“We will just set up the I heart radio system and listen to that,” Mark said,

Cool,” Everyone said

As they kept talking about the party everything was starting to come together. Before anyone knew it; it was 1:00a.m They each fell asleep as they planned the party.

In the morning
Shelly woke up to the sound of Max's cell phone ringing. She turned and saw everyone was still asleep. Shelly looked around and saw Max's cell phone on the table. She reached for the phone and flipped it open and put it to her ear.

“Hello,” Shelly asked

“Who is this?” voice asked

“I'm Shelly. Who is this?” Shelly asked

“Shelly this is Isabel where is my brother Max?”Isabel asked

“He is a sleep on the couch,” Shelly said.

“Please put the phone to his ear for me?” Isabel asked

“OK,” Shelly said

Shelly put the cell phone to Max's ear. A few seconds later Max jumped up and looked around. Then looked at his Cell Phone where he heard someone yelling his name. Max put the phone up to his ear.

“Hello?
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 169 Pg27 1/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 170
“Hello?” Max asked

“Max who was the person that answered your phone?” Isabel asked

“That was Toney's girlfriend Shelly. Isabel why are you calling?” Max asked

“Are you coming home?” Isabel asked

“Yeah,” Max said

“OK. See you,” Isabel said.

Max turned and saw Shelly looking at her. Max didn't know what to say.

“So your sister,” Shelly said

“Yeah. I better go. Tell Toney and Mark I'll talk to them later,” Max said as he sat up.

“Sure,” Shelly said.

Max stood up and grabbed his car keys and cell phone. After Max grabbed his things he walked to the door and walked out. He got into his car and drove to the apartment. When he got there he looked around and saw it was quiet. Max got out of his car and walked into the apartment. When he walked in he saw Maria and Isabel in the living room talking while Alex and Michael were at the dinner table eating their breakfast. Max walked into the living room

“Isabel what is going on?” Max asked

“Are you going to family dinner night at dad's in a couple of days?”Isabel asked

“Yes. Why are you asking me this? What is going on?” Max asked

“I don't know. All I know is Dad wants all of us at his house in a couple of days for a family dinner,” Isabel said

“Great,” Max said

“Max where were you?” Maria asked

“Helping Toney, Shelly and Mark plan a party. They were giving all kinds of party ideas. I thought my head was going to blow,” Max said

“Did they finally decide?” Isabel asked

“Yeah they finally decided at 3 in the morning,” Max said

“Wow,” Maria said

“Tell me about it. Why are the guys at the dinner table eating when they usually eat in here watching TV?” Max asked

“Maria and I needed to talk,” Isabel said

"Fine. Whatever. I'm going up stairs to my place. You all have fun,” Max said

Max walked out of the living room and went up stairs to his apartment. He walked into the apartment and went to bed. As soon as Max laid in bed he was fast asleep. A few hours later Max woke up and looked at his clock next to his bed and saw it was 4 in the evening. Max sat up and looked around. Right at that moment his cell phone started to ring. Max grabbed his cell phone off the table and flipped it open. He put his phone to his ear.

“Hello?” Max said

“Max where are you?” Voice asked

“Who is this?” Max asked

“It's Michael,” Michael said

“What do you want Michael?” Max asked

“Are you coming down stairs?” Michael asked

“Yeah, I'll be down in a minute. What is all that noise?” Max asked

“Oh, we are just watching TV. Get down here,” Michael said before hanging up.

Max closed his cell phone and put it into his pocket. He stood up and went to the bathroom. Then he grabbed his keys and walked out the door. Max walked down the stairs and walked into the living room. When he walked into the living room he saw Michael, Maria, Isabel and Alex all eating pizza and watching a movie. They turned and looked at Max.

“What is going on here?” Max asked

“Well we all decided that we want to have a pizza and movie night. So sit your ass down and have some pizza,” Michael said

Max walked up to a chair that was across from the couch and sat down. After Max sat down he grabbed a paper plate and slice of Pizza. Max turned and saw everyone was watching a movie called Rock Of Ages. Max turned and saw there was a stack of movies on the table to watch. Max then turned and looked at the TV. They watched Rock Of Ages, Brave Heart, Blair Witch Project 1 and 2, Identity Theft and Titanic. By the end of Titanic everyone was fast asleep.

A week Later:
Max looked around his apartment trying to figure out what he was going to take to Liz's place. He decided he was going to take his clothes, shoes, brush, personal things and a couple of other things he wanted to take with him. He decided to leave the rest of the stuff. After Max decided what he was taking he decided to put the things in his Gym bags. After everything was packed he looked around the apartment and notice how his room looked different Max walked out of his room and walked to the door. Max set his bags next to the door. He reached into his pocket and called Liz. The Phone ringed 3 times before she answered.

“Hello,” Liz said

“Hey Liz. I just wanted to let you know all I'm taking with me is my gym bags full of clothes and other things I need,” Max said

“Max that is fine with me,' Liz said

“Good. I should be there in a couple of minutes,” Max said

“See you then,” Liz said before she hanged up the phone.

Max looked at his cell phone then he closed it. He bent own and picked up his bags and walked into the hallway. Max turned and locked the door; Then he walked down the hallway and down the stairs. When he got down stairs he saw that no one was home. Max walked to the door and opened. He walked out the door and walked to the car. He opened his car door and set his bags on the back seat. After the bags
were in the back he shut the door and got into the car. After Max got into the car he drove off. A few minutes later Max pulled up to Liz's place. He parked behind Liz's car and got out of car. He walked up to the house and ringed the door bell. A few seconds later the door opened and there stood Liz. Liz looked at Max then side stepped so Max can walk into the house. After Max walked in he turned and saw the door shut and Liz looking at him.

“Where can I set my things?” Max asked

“Um you will be sleeping in the kids play room. I hope that will be OK with you,” Liz said

“No. That is fine with me,” Max said

“Good,” Liz said

“Um where is the kids room at?” Max asked

“Here I'll show you,” Liz said

Liz and Max walked up the stairs and down the hallway. They walked into the Kids play room. When they walked into the play room Max saw there was a bed and a dresser between the windows. And against the side walls were the kids toys. The wall next to the door there was a table with a 30 inch TV.
Max was surprised that Liz this for him. He turned and looked at Liz.

“Wow you did all of this?” Max asked

“No. Toney and Mark did this all for me. Do you like it? Is there enough room for you?” Liz asked

“Yes I like the room. There is plenty of room here. Thank you,” Max said

“No problem,”Liz said

“So where are the kids?” Max asked

“They are visiting Diane and Philip right now,” Liz said

“How long are they going to be gone for?” Max asked

“They should be home tonight,” Liz said

“Um what were you doing before I got here?” Max asked

“I was sleeping. What do you want to do?” Liz asked

“Um watch some TV,” Max said

“OK, Liz said

Max dropped his bags and followed Liz out of the room and down the hall way. They walked down the stairs and walked into the living room. When they walked into the living room Max and Liz sat down. Liz grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. S he flipped through the channel til she found a movie called Snow White And The Huntsman. Liz set the remote down and sat back. A couple of hours later
they watched a movie called Admission. As they were watching the movie they both fell asleep. A few hours later Liz's cell phone began to ring. Liz reached over and picked up the phone and put it to her ear.

“Hello,” Liz said

“Liz hey I wanted to let you know Philip and I will be there in a few minutes to drop of the babies,' Diane said.

“OK. See you in a few minutes,” Liz said before closing her cell phone.

Liz turned and saw Max was still asleep. She stood up and walked to the window. When she walked to the window she saw Diane and Philip. Liz walked out of the room and walked to the door. She opened the door and there stood Diane and Philip with the babies. They all smiled at each other.

“So did you have fun with your grand kids?' Liz asked

“They were great. I love watching them,” Philip said.

“I knew he would,” Diane said

“So here they are. We feed them and changed their diapers before we brought them. So hopefully you won't have any problems,” Diane said

“They will probably go back to sleep when I put them in their play pin,” Liz said

“Good to know. Liz are you still coming to Family dinner night tomorrow night?” Philip asked

“Yes the babies and I will be there. What time?” Liz asked

“Dinner will be at 8pm,” Diane said.

“We will be there. The babies will have to go to bed when we get there though,” Liz said

“OK. See you tomorrow night. Bye sweetie,” Diane said

Liz and the babies watched and Diane and Philip walked to their car and got in. When they got in the car they drove off. Liz turned and saw Max standing in the doorway. Max reached out and took Eric from Liz's arm while she held Nancy Amy. They both walked into the house and walked into the living room. Max and Liz gentle laid the babies down in the play pin. After they babies laid down they fell a sleep a few seconds later. Max and Liz watched as the abies fell asleep. They turned and looked at each other and smiled.

“Come on lets go sit down and Watch some TV. Before we have to go to bed,” Max said

“OK. But nothing that is too scary,” Liz said

“OK,” Max said

Max and Liz walked to the couch and sat down. Liz grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels til she found Adult Swim channel. When she turned it to the channel they watched American Dad, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, King Of The Hill and The Cleveland Show. While Max and Liz watched the Cleveland Show they fell asleep.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 170 Pg28 1/24

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 171
In The Morning
Max woke up and saw Liz and the babies were still asleep. Max smiled as he watched them sleep. A few seconds later Liz opened her eyes and saw Max looking at her. Liz smiled then sat up and looked around.

“Good Morning,” Max said

“Good Morning to you too. What time is it?” Liz asked

“It is 9am,” Max said

Liz turned and saw the babies were peacefully asleep. Then she turned and looked at Max.

“So are you ready for Family Dinner night?” Liz asked

“Yeah,” Max said

“Good,' Liz said

“What time do we need to be there?” Max asked

“We need to be there at 8pm,” Liz said

“OK,” Max said

Right at that moment the babies woke up crying. Max and Liz stood up and walked to the play pin. The both picked up the babies. Max followed Liz upstairs to the kids room. When they walked in Liz took Nancy Any to the changing table and changed her diaper and clothes. After she changed her Liz handed Nancy Amy to Max and took Eric. Liz walked to the changing table she changed Eric's diaper and clothes. After the babies were changed Liz turned and looked t Max.

“Max seat down it is time to feed the babies,” Liz said

“Are you still breast feeding them?” Max asked

“No. I got some baby formula. Do you want to feed Eric? Liz asked

“Yeah,” Max said

“OK. Just walked over to the mini fridge and grab the baby formula. And then put the bottle in the microwave next to the fridge,” Liz said

Max did as Liz said. A few seconds later the bottle was ready for Eric. Max walked up to the chair and sat down. Max put the bottle in Eric's mouth and watched him drink the formula. When Max looked up he saw Liz was giving the bottle formula to Nancy Amy. Every few seconds Max and Liz stopped and burped the babies before they feed them again. Max and Liz both looked up at each other and smiled.

“Wow this is so cute,” Max said

“Yes it is,” Liz said

“So what are you going to have the babies where to the family dinner?” Max asked

“They will probably be wearing their onesie's,” Liz said

'Will that be enough for them?” Max asked

“Max they will be warm and fine,” Liz said

“Good. Are they finish eating?” Max asked

“Yes. Now all we need to do is burp then again,” Liz said.

Max and Liz burped the babies and cleaned their faces.

“Max come on,” Liz said

Max followed Liz out of the babies room and walked down the hallway. They walked down the stairs and walked into the living room. Liz and Max gently laid the babies in the play pin. They watched as the babies went to sleep. After the babies went to sleep Max and Liz both turned and looked at each other.

“Max will you watch the babies while I take a shower ?” Liz asked

“Sure,” Max said

“Thanks. All you have to do is watch them,” Liz said

“OK,” Max said.

Max watched as Liz walked out of the room and went up stairs. After Liz was gone Max sat down on the couch and watched the babies. Max realized as he looked at his kids he needed to change somethings between him and Liz. He knew that he loved Liz and Liz loved him. So why not go to the next step. He knew he wanted to. But he needs to plan a really romantic way to ask Liz. And he knew he may need Toney and Mark's help. As Max was trying to think of something romantic he didn't see or hear Liz walk into the room. Max turned and saw Liz was wearing a black short sleeve t-shirt with hiphuggers jeans. Max was shocked at how cute and hot Liz looked

“What?” Liz asked

“Nothing. Are you wearing that to Family dinner night?” Max asked

“Yes. Why are you asking?” Liz asked

“Because I was just wondering,” Max said

“OK. Max I'll watch the babies if you want to take a shower?” Liz said

“Yeah, I better,” Max said

Max walked out of the room and walked up stairs to his room. When Max walked in his room he grabbed what he needed and walked to the bathroom. A few minutes later Max walked down stairs wearing a navy blue short sleeve shirt with his blue jeans. He walked into the living room and saw Liz was asleep on the couch. Max walked up to Liz and kissed her on the cheek then went to sit down next to her on the couch.

Max and Liz woke up every couple of hours to feed and change the babies. When it was an hour before
they needed to leave Liz took the babies upstairs to their room to change their clothes. While Liz was changing their clothes Max put diapers, baby bottles, wipes and bibs into the bay bag. When Max turned he saw Liz standing in the doorway with the babies. Max notice Liz dressed Eric in a navy blue onesie that had white stars all over it. He turned and saw Nancy Amy dressed in a hot pink onesie with
white stars all over it.

“Did you put all the babies things in the baby bag?”Liz asked

“Yeah. They look so cute,” Max said

“Thanks. Are you ready to go?” Liz asked

“Yeah lets go,” Max said

Max walked up to Liz and took baby Eric and the baby bag while Liz had baby Nancy Any and her purse. Max and Liz walked out of the living room and walked to the door. Max opened the door and let Liz go out first. After Liz was out the door. Max shut the door as he walked out. Then he turned and locked the door behind him. After the door was locked Max turned and saw Liz putting Nancy Amy in her car seat. Max walked up to Liz's car and put Eric in his car seat. When the babies were in their car seats Max and Liz shut the doors and got into the car. Liz starts to car and drove off to Philips house.

A few minutes later they pulled up to Philips house. They got out of the car and went to get the babies out of their car seats. After they got the babies and the bags they walked up yo the house. Max and Liz walked into the house where they saw everyone was sitting around talking. Philip and the others turned and saw Max and Liz standing in the doorway with their grand Kids. Alex walked up to Liz and took Baby Nancy Amy form her arms. Alex walked up to the play pin and gently laid Nancy Amy down. Max walked up to the play pin and gently laid bay Eric down. After they babies were gently laid down Max and Alex turned and looked at everyone.

“OK. What is going on?” Max asked

“Nothing dear. Is everyone ready to eat?” Diane asked

“Yes,' Everyone said

Everyone stood up and walked into the dining room. When they walked into the dinning room everyone sat down. After everyone sat down they started to reach out for the drinks and food. As everyone ate Michael looked at Maria. Maria nodded her head. Michael turned and looked at everyone.
“Maria and I have something to tell everyone,” Michael said

“What is it Michael?” Philip asked

“I asked Maria to marry me and she said yes,” Michael said

Liz and the lady all screamed and went to hug Maria and Michael. While all the guy shook hands and said they were happy for them. After that everyone went and sat back down in their chairs.

“So when is the big day?” Diane asked

“Oh we decided to get married on Valentines day,” Maria said

“Wow that is like 8 months from now,” Isabel said.

“I know. I can't wait. Liz will you be my Maid Of Honor?” Maria asked

“Yes of course I will,” Liz said

“Thanks. Isabel will you be my brides maid?” Maria asked

“Yes,” Isabel said.

“What are the colors for the wedding?” Diane asked

“Oh that is easy Burgundy and pink,” Maria said

“Oh wow. Those colors are great together,” Liz said.

I hope they would,” Maria said

“So what color is my dress?” Isabel asked

“Your dress in pink with Burgundy color . And Liz's is burgundy with pink in it,” Maria said

“Wow,” Isabel and Liz said

“What kind of cake are you getting?” Diane asked

“Easy chocolate cake with white icing and white chocolate and chocolate roses,” Maria said

'Wow,” Alex said

“Yeah I know but Maria and I both agreed with the cake and icing,” Michael said

“That is good. Well since we are making announcements Diane and I decided to get re married,” Philip said

“What?” everyone said
“When?” Max asked

“We have not decided yet. But soon,” Diane said

“Where are you wanting to get married at?” Michael asked

“Here in the back yard under the stars,” Diane said

“Wow that is great,” Maria, Liz and Isabel said

“Yeah that is great news,” Max said

“Oh I know. Why don't we have a double wedding here. What do you say?” Maria asked

“I don't know. I don't want to ruin your day,” Philip said

“You won't. Please say yes?” Maria asked

Philip and Diane looked at each other then looked at Maria and Michael.

“Yes lets do this,” Philip said.

“This is going to be so great. A double wedding,” Maria said

Liz and Isabel both looked at each other and shook their heads. They both knew this was going to be bad some how. But they just smiled. Max and Alex both saw Liz and Isabel shaking their heads and knew something was going to happen to stress everyone out. Everyone looked at each other and smiled.
As they started to eat again Liz's cell phone started to ring. Liz reached into her pocket and pulled her cell phone out. She flipped it open and put it to her ear.

“Hello,” Liz said

“Liz it's me Toney. I got a question for you,' Toney asked

“What is it Toney?” Liz asked

“Do you know where I put that one party box I had sitting in the living room?” Toney asked

“Which box? You had about 6 of them in the living room,” Liz said

“The one that said lights,” Toney said

“Oh yeah you put that in the down stairs closet next to the box that said private,” Liz said

“Thanks see you and everyone at my house next Friday,” Toney said

“See you then,” Liz said before she ended the call and closed her cell phone

Liz put her cell phone in her pocket. She looks up and sees everyone looking at her.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 171 Pg28 1/28

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authors Note:
Hey everyone
I just wanted to say thank you for reading and for reading feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading til the nd of the story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Liz, Max and friends. I hope everyone will like the chapters to come.

Angelina
Yes it is good everything is working out for Max and Liz. Yes Max is a good father. You will have to keep reading to find out if Max and Liz will get married or not. Yes the 2 weddings might be crazy. But you will have to keep reading to find out if the wedding will be crazy or not

L-J-L 76
Romancing The Heart
Chapter 172
“What?” Liz asked

“What was Toney calling you about?' Max asked

“Oh he couldn't find his party lights. So he asked me if I knew and I told him to check it closet,” Liz said

“How did you know where they might be?” Michael asked

“If you must know when Toney and I were dating I helped him take the lights down OK. Can we please just drop it now?” Liz asked

“Yeah,” Max said

Everyone in the room knew to drop the subject. Max and Liz both looked a little mad right at that moment. So they knew to change the subject.

“Liz what have you been up to?” Michael asked

“Michael I have been taking care of the babies,” Liz said

“Liz did you see what is coming to town soon?” Maria asked

“What?” Liz asked

“OK remember that place out in the middle of no where that we use to go to?' Maria asked

“Yeah what about it?” Liz asked

“It is coming to town. Do you want to go when they have their opening?” Maria asked

“Yes. It sounds like it might be fun,” Liz said

“What place are you talking about?” Isabel asked

“When Liz and I sneaked out of the house we would go to this place called no where. It was a great place to go when you didn't want to be home,” Maria said

“What was it?' Michael asked

“It was a club. No parent were allowed to be there. When you walk in there are people making out, drinking, stripping and sometime there would be people having sex in the club,” Liz said

And you went to this place?” Max asked

“Max Liz and I were 18 at the time. We had a friend that got us into the club,” Maria said

“Did you girls do anything in the club?” Alex asked

“All we ever did was drink and dance,” Liz said

Oh,” Max said

“So is everyone going to be at Toney's party next week?” Alex asked

“Yes,” everyone said

“I can't wait to see what he has planned,” Maria said

“You never know what Toney has planned,” Liz said

“Yeah that is true,” Michael said

“Max where were earlier? I knocked on your door for almost an hour,” Maria asked

“Oh um I forgot to tell you guys. I moved in with Liz to help her with the kids,” Max said

“What? When did you do this?” Isabel asked

“I moved today while no one was home,” Max said

“What? Why didn't you tell us?' Isabel asked

“I just did. All I took to Liz's were my clothes, shoes,my private things and my brush,” Max said

“Where are you sleeping?” Michael asked

“Um I'm sleeping in the kids play room,” Max said

“Wow,” Isabel and Maria said

“So are you both doing OK living together?” Maria asked

“Yes. We are doing fine,” Liz said

“That is good to know,' Diane said

“Liz did you get the paper you were looking for the last time we were talking?” Alex asked

“Yeah I found it,” Liz said

“What paper?” Philip asked

“In my mom's book she left something for Maria and I. But in order to find out what it was I had to put this weird puzzle together. It took my almost a week to figure it out, But I did,” Liz said

“What was it?” Maria asked

“Philip do you have a DVD Player hooked up?” Liz asked

“Yes it is in the living room. Why?” Philip said

“Come on I'll show you,” Liz said

Everyone stood up and followed Liz into the living room. Liz walked up to her bag and reached in. A few sounds later she brought a DVD out. Liz walked up to the DVD player and opened it. She put the DVD in and walked back to Maria. Liz and Maria looked at each other then Liz turned and pushed the play button.

The screen was black and then they saw a living room. Liz and Maria's mom walk in and sat down. They looked like they were looking at you.

“Liz and Maria if you are seeing this it means we are dead. I'm sorry we are not there for you. We love you both so much. You both are our angels. We tried to protect you from Mr. Parker and his asshole men. I guess it didn't work. Liz and Maris please be on your guard. And please be careful of Mr. Parker and his men. They will do anything to protect what they hold dear to them,” Maria's Mom said

“I know you may hate us later for this but we hired a guy name Mark to protect you and to make sure that Mr. Parker and his men don't hurt you both. Maria, Liz you can trust Mark he is a good guy. Mark thinks your great girls. He will help and be there if you need him too. I asked Mark to protect you because I hoped you girls will become friends with him. He is a really great person. Please don't be mad at us and Mark?” Liz's Mom asked

“Liz and Maria we know you might not remember all our good times together. So we mad a kinda video for you both. We love you both so much. And we wanted to say if Philip and Diane are there with you they must have protected you both. Thank you for protecting our babies Philip and Diane. If you girls have boyfriends/husbands by now tell then Mark will keep them on their toes. Oh before we show you the video if Alex is there tell him that we want him to protect and watch over you. Here is our little video for you,” Maria 's mom said

“We Love you both. Please keep safe,” Liz's mom said

The screen went black then they saw a living room. On the carpet were Liz and Maria crawling and playing together. Liz and Maria were both dressed in lite pinks dresses with pink socks and bows. Their shoes were white. As Liz and Maria were playing they both kept smiling at each other. A few seconds later everyone watched as Liz and Maria started to take their first steps. First dance dance lesson. First
school dance. They even had Liz and Maria birthday parties for the age 1 to 16. Liz and Maria's first date. When Liz and Maria hanged out in Liz's room. The last part of the DVD was when Liz and Maria were standing at the top of the stairs listening to their mom's and Mr. Parker yelling at each other. That was where the DVD player ended. Maria and Liz turned and hugged each other. Max and others watched as they hugged. Maria and Liz pulled apart and looked at Philip and Diane. Philip and Diane walked up to Liz and Maria and hugged them. A few seconds later they pulled apart and looked at Maria and Liz.

“They did love you very much,” Diane said
“Did you know my dad was going to kill them and go after you?” Liz asked

“No we didn't know. I wish we did. I would have tried to save them,” Philip said

“Philip it wasn't your fault. Mr. Parker know how to hide what he did,” Maria said

“Yeah,” Philip said

“So you both looked cute as babies,” Isabel said

“Thanks,” Liz said

“Wow I can't believe they taped all of that.,” Maria said

“I know. But it was great,” Liz said

“Your moms seem like great ladies. I wish I got to know them,' Michael said

“I agree with Michael,” Max said

“Thanks,” Liz and Maria said

“I can't believe that they got Mark to be friends with you girls. But it turned out he was really a friend to both of you,” Michael said

“We know that Michael,” Liz and Maria said

“Hey what kind of flowers are you having for the wedding?” Isabel said

“Easy The church is going to be in Pink, white, burgundy roses. My wedding flowers are white roses. Your and Liz roses are Burgundy, white and pink roses. Michael will have a white rose on his tux. While Max wears a burgundy rose on his tux and Alex wears a pink on his tux. The guys will be matching you dresses,” Maria said

Liz and Isabel looked at each other then looked at Maria.

“And what will our dresses look like?” Liz asked

'Oh that is easy. Liz will be wearing a strapless Burgundy slip dress. You Isabel will be wearing a strapless lite pink slip dress,” Maria said

“Wow that sound good,' Isabel said

“I can't wait til you see your dresses and my wedding dress,” Maria said

“When do we get to see our dresses?” Isabel asked

“I'll make an appointment and find out,” Maria said

“Great,” Liz said

“I know. Oh I just thought where we can have my last night as a single woman party at,” Maria said

“Where?” Isabel asked

“Club No Where. They already have the club open and everything.,” Maria said

“Where?” Liz asked

“In the next town. What to do you girls say?' Maria asked

“When and what time?' Liz asked

“Easy 2 nights before the wedding,” Maria said happily

“You girls can go if you promise no making out or having sex or getting very drunk,' Michael said

“Max do you and Alex feel the same way Michael does?” Liz asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 172 Pg29 2/2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authors Note
Hey everyone I wanted to say thank you for reading and for leavingfeedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I hope everyone will like the chapters to come.

Ms_BuffyAnne Summers
Yes it will be the start of the wedding plans. And yes this is going to be very interesting.

L-J-L 76
Romancing The Heart
Chapter 173
“Yes I feel the same way Michael does. I don't want to see you get hurt,” Max said as he looked at Liz.

“And what about you Alex?” Isabel asked

“I agree with both Max and Michael,” Alex said

Liz, Maria and Isabel all looked at each other. They all had the same idea and nodded their heads. Then
the girls turned and looked at Max, Alex and Michael.

“We got a better idea.,” Maria said as she, Liz and Isabel smiled.

“What is it?” Michael asked

“Easy we are going to have bachelorette and bachelor party together at No Where. That way you guys will see that we will be fine and you can watch us too. So what do you say?” Maria asked

“OK,” Max, Alex and Michael said.

“Good it is settled. 2 nights before the wedding we will all go to the club No where. Philip, Diane are you coming too?” Maria asked

“Sure we will go to,” Philip said

“Who is going to babysit Eric and Nancy Amy?” Max asked

“Easy Toney and Mark will babysit them,” Maria said

“I'll ask them,” Liz said

“Good everything is settled,” Maria said

Liz turned and walked up to the play pin and looked at the babies. When she looked at the babies she saw they were still asleep. Liz turned and saw Max standing in front of here.

“What?' Liz asked

“Nothing.,” Max said

Max and Liz turned and looked at Philip, Diane and friends.

“What time is it?' Liz asked

“It is 9pm. Why?' Maria asked

“It's getting late. We need to get home and put the babies to bed,” Max said

“Do you have to?” Isabel asked
“Yes. I'm sorry. But I'm getting tired too,” Liz said

“OK. But promise to call when you get home,” Maria said

“Yes I promise to call you when we get home,” Liz said

Philip, Diane and other all walked up to Liz and Max hugged them After the hugs Max gather the babies things and put them in the bags. After he had the bags on his shoulders Max and Liz reached into the play pins and pulled the babies out. They stood back up and looked at the family and smiled.

“Well I guess we will see you all later,” Max said

“OK. See you later. Please drive carefully?” Diane said

“We will,” Liz said

Max and Liz walked out of the living and walked to the door. Max opened the door and watched as Liz walked out. Max followed Liz out of the house and walked to the car. They opened the backseat door and put the babies in the car seats. After the babies were buckled in Max and Liz closed the back doors and opened the front doors. They both got in the car and drove off. Few minutes later Max pulled up to Liz's house. They both got our of the car and went to get the babies out of their car seats. After they babies were out of the car seat Max and Liz each grabbed baby's bag. They stood up and shut the door behind them. Max and Liz walked up to the house. Max unlocked the door and they walked in. Liz and Max walked up the stairs down the hall to the babies room. When they got to the babies room they walked in and gently laid the babies in their cribs. After the babies were gentle laid in their crib Max and Liz stood up and walked out the room. They walked into the hallway and turned to shut the door a little. After the door was shut a little Max and Liz both turned and looked at each other.

“Well good night Max,” Liz said

“Yeah, good night Liz,” Max said

Max watched as Liz walked to her room which was next door to the babies room. She walked in and shut the door. After the door was shut Liz changed clothes and went to bed. Liz was fast a sleep a few seconds later. Max walked into his room after Liz was in her room. He changed clothes and went to lay down his bed. Max fell a sleep a few minutes later.

As the days past Max and Liz took care of the babies, They feed the babies, changed the babies and played with the babies. When the babies took their naps Max and Liz would watch TV or they would talk.

Friday Evening:
Max and Liz were getting ready for Toney's party. Liz decided to wear a black short sleeve button down shirt with hiphuggers knee length jean skirt and knee high boots. Liz curled hair and put on make up and jewelry. After she was dressed and ready Liz opened the door and saw Max standing there. Liz saw Max was wearing a black long sleeve shirt button down shirt with dark blue jeans. Max and Liz both looked at each other and smiled.

“Wow Liz you look good,” Max said
“You don't look so bad yourself,” Liz said

“Thanks. Diane is here to baby sit,” Max said

“I thought she was going to go to Toney's party,” Liz said

“No she wanted to baby sit,” Max said

“Oh well we better go down stairs,” Liz said

Max and Liz walked down the stairs and walked into the living room. When they walked into the living room they saw Philip and Diane sitting on the floor playing with the babies. Max and Liz looked at each other then turned and looked at Diane and Philip looking at them.

“Hey,” Philip said

“Hey. I thought you were going to go to Toney's party tonight,” Liz said

“No. We decided to stay here and baby sit for you,' Dine said

“That is very nice of you. Are you sure you don't want to go to the party?” Liz said

“No. thank you. You both go and have fun,” Philip said

“Philip, Diane you know we are surprised that you want to do this?” Max said

“Yeah we know. But we wanted to spend time with our grand kids,” Philip said

“That is nice of you. Um OK there are a couple of bottles in fridge. The babies food jar are on the counter. Do you want to know anything else?” Liz asked

“Liz we will be fine. Now both of you go,” Diane said

“OK. We will be home between 11pm and midnight. You guys have fun with the babies,” Max said

“See you both then. Bye have fun,” Diane and Philip said

“We will,” Max and Liz said

Liz grabbed her purse and followed Max out of the living room. They walked into the entree way and grabbed their jackets that were next to the door. Max and Liz put on their jacket and walked out the door to Max's car. They got into the car and drove off. A few minutes later the pulled up to Toney house. When they got to the house Max parked the car and and turned it off. They both got out of the car and looked around. Max and Liz saw clear lights on the house and on the trees that were in the yard. Liz thought it looked nice and romantic under the clear stars. She tuned and looked at Max.

“Well what do you think?' Max asked

“It looks romantic and nice. You, Toney and Mark did a good job,” Liz said
“Thanks. Are you ready to go inside?' Max asked

“Yeah, lets go,” Liz said

Max and Liz walked into the house and saw Ice cycle lights hanging from the doorways. There were clear string of lights around the ceilings in every room. It made the room look bright but nice at the same time. Max and Liz turned and looked at each other.

“Wow,” Liz said

Max and Liz turned and started to look for their friends. After a few minutes they found Toney and Mark talking to Michael and the others. They walked up to them and tapped Michael on the shoulder.

“Hey. Wow this place looks great?” Max said

“Thanks. Max I can't believe you thought of this,” Toney said.

“Yeah. Don't tell anyone,” Max said

“We are the only ones that knows,” Michael said

“Good,” Max said

“Where did all the people come from?” Max asked

“They are all friends. That is all I know,” Toney said

“Cool,” Max said.

After talking for a while longer everyone went to the dance floor and danced. A couple of hours later Max ind Liz noticed their friends were really drunk. Max and Liz looked at each other. They knew they needed to get the keys from their friends. So Max and Liz started to look for the keys their friends had. After they got all the keys Max and Liz walked into the kitchen and grabbed a zip lock bag. They put the keys in the bag and double bagged it and put the keys in the freezer. A after they keys were in the freezer. Max grabbed a piece of Paper and wrote a note for Michael and friends. The he tapped it to the freezer. When they were finished Max and Liz turned and looked at each other.

“Go on a walk with me,” Max said

“Where?” Liz asked

“Around the house,” Max said

“OK. Lets go,” Liz said.

Max and Liz walked out the kitchen door and down the balcony steps to the yard. As they walked away from the house Max and Liz didn't aw anything to each other. After walking for a couple of minutes Max and Liz stop and sat under the tree the had clear light on it. Max turned and looked at Liz.

“Liz?” Max asked

“Yes,” Liz said

“I have something I want to say,” Max said

“What is it?” Liz asked

“Liz you know I love you with all my heart,”Max said

“Yeah,” Liz said

“Liz I know our relationship was a hate/love one. And some how I fell in love with you when we argued or talked to each other. And as I fell in more in love with you I realized I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you please do my the honor and marry me?” Max asked as he bend down and handed Liz a heart shape diamond ring.

Liz looked at Max and then looked at the ring. Then looked back at Max.

“Yes I will marry you,” Liz said

Max put the ring on Liz's finger. Then Max and Liz both leaned in and kissed. The kiss was soft and tender. Max stood up and sat next to Liz.

“Do you want to tell Diane, Philip and the others?” Max asked

“No I want to keep this between us if you don't mind/” Liz asked

“It is fine with me. Do you want a small or big wedding?”Max asked

“Max I just want you, me and the babies there,' Liz said

“That sounds nice. When do you want to get married?”Max asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 173 Pg30 2/7

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 174
“lets get everything we need then we decide when and where,” Liz said

“That sounds good to me,” Max said

“Good,” Liz said

“I'm just very happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you,” Max said

“I feel the same way,” Liz said

Max pulled Liz close to him and he held her. A couple of hours later Max looked at his watch and saw it was midnight. He sat up and turn to look at Liz. He saw Liz was looking at him.

“It's midnight. We better go and say bye to Toney and everyone before we leave,” Max said

“Yeah, we better,” Liz said

Max helped Liz stand up. They walked back to the house. As they walked back to the house they could hear the music getting louder. When they got to the house Max and Liz walked up the steps to the balcony and walked into the house. When they walked in they saw men and women didn't have any shirts on. Max and Liz walked through the kitchen and walked into the living room . When they walked into the living room they saw their friends making out on the couch. Max turned and saw Toney and Shelly against the wall kissing. Max walked up to Toney and tapped him on the shoulder. Toney turned and looked at Max. Max could tell that Toney and Shelly were very drunk.

“Toney Liz and I are leaving. Well see you later,' Max said

“OK. You drive safe Max,” Toney said before he turned and started to kiss Shelly again.

Max turned and walked back to Liz. When they were face to face they both smiled.

“Ready to go?” Max asked

“Yes,” Liz said

Max grabbed Liz's hand and ran out the door to their car. They both got into the car and drove off. A few minutes later they pulled up to the house. Max and Liz got out of the car and walked up to the house. When they walked in the house they walked into the living room and saw Diane and Philip sleeping on the couch. The babies were sleeping in the play in. Max and Liz both looked at each other.

“Lets leave Diane and Philip where they are. And take the babies up stairs to their room,” Liz said

“Yeah that sounds like a good idea. You take Nancy Amy and I'll take Eric,” Max said

“Sounds good to me,” Liz said

Liz walked up to the side of the couch and grabbed a blanket. She stood back up and walked up to Diane and Philip. Liz covered them with the blanket then she turned and walked up to the play pin where Max stood. Max and Liz reached in and gently picked up the babies. They turned and walked out of the living room and walked up the stairs to the babies room. Max and Liz walked into the babies room and gently laid the babies down in their cribs. After the babies were gently laid in their cribs Max and Liz covered the babies. Max and Liz walked out of the babies room and shut the door half way. They both turned and looked at each other.

“Well we better get some sleep. We may have to get up a little early in the morning,” Max said

“Yeah, I agree with you there. Good night Max,” Liz said.

“Good night Liz,” Max said

Max and Liz walked to their rooms. They walked in and shut the doors. Max and Liz both changed clothes and went to lay down. A few seconds later they were both fast asleep.

In the Morning
Liz woke up and sat up. She looked around then she stood up and walked to her dresser. She opened the drawer and grabbed a pair of jeans and a pink shirt sleeve shirt. After Liz got her clothes she walked up to her bed and set them down. Liz changed clothes and walked to the door. She opened the door and walked to the babies room. Liz opened the door and saw the babies were up. She walked up to the cribs and changed the babies diapers. After the diapers were changed Liz picked up the babies and walked down the hallway and down the stairs. Liz walked into the living room and gently laid the babies in the play pin. She turned and saw Diane and Philip were still sleeping on the couch. Liz walked up to the table and turned on the TV. She turned the channel to the cartoon channel. After Liz did that she set the remote down and walked out of the room. Liz walked into the kitchen and saw Max fixing the baby bottles. She walked up to Max and stood next to him. Max turned and saw Liz standing next to him.

“Good morning,” Max said

“Good morning. How long have you been up?' Liz asked

“About an hour now. I thought I would heat up the bottles for the babies,” Max said

“That is very nice of you,” Liz said

“Where are the babies?” Max asked

“Oh they are in the play pin in the living room. You know your parents are still asleep,” Liz said

“I guessed they would be. Can I help you give the bottles to the babies?' Max asked

“Yes. You can feed Eric while I feed Nancy Amy,” Liz said

“That sounds good to me,' Max said

“Have you heard from Michael and the others yet?” Liz asked

“No. Have you heard from them?” Max asked
“No. Maybe they are still asleep,” Liz said

'”Yeah, maybe,” Max said

After the bottles were warm Max and Liz walked out of the kitchen and walked into the living room. When they walked into the living they walked up to the play pin and picked up a baby. Max and Liz walked up to the chairs and sat down. After they sat down Max and Liz started to feed the babies. As they were feeding the babies Diane and Philip woke up. Diane and Philip sat up and saw Max and Liz feeding the babies.

“Good morning,” Diane said

“Good morning,” Liz said

“So how was the party?” Philip asked

“It was great party,” Max said

Right at that moment Max's cell phone started to ring.. Max reached into his pockets and pulled his cell phone out. Max flipped the cell phone open and put it to his ears.

“Hello,” Max said

“Max have you seen our keys?” Michael asked

“Who is we?” Max said

“Mine, Alex, Isabel and Maria's. We can't seem to find them anywhere,” Michael said

“Last time Liz and I saw them they were in the kitchen in a jar,” Max said

“Thanks I guess we will check there. Do you know where Philip and Diane are?' Michael asked

“Yeah, they are here at Liz's place. Why?” Max asked

“We tried to call Philips house and no one answered. So we were a little worried about them,”Michael said

“Do you want to talk to them?' Max asked

“Oh no. we'll talk to them later. I better go. Talk to you soon,” Michael said before he closed his cell phone.

Max closed his cell phone and looked at Liz.

“Who was that?” Liz asked

“It was Michael. They can't find their keys,” Max said

“Oh,” Liz said

After the babies were feed Max and Liz burped them. Then they walked up to the play pin and gently laid the babies down. After the babies were gentle laid down Max and Liz turned and looked at Diane and Philip.

“So how were the babies last night?' Liz asked

“They were very good.,” Philip said

“I'm glad,” Liz said

“So what are you both going to do today?” Max asked

“Oh were are going go home and rest,” Diane said.

“That sounds like a plan,” Liz said

Max's cell phone started to ring. Max reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He flipped his phone open and pushed the speaker button. Max and Liz both looked at each other.

“Hello,” Max said

“Max you are never going to believe where we found our keys,” Michael said.

“Where did you find the keys?” Max asked

“They were in the freezer. Someone put our keys in the freezer,” Michael said

“I wonder who would put our keys in the freezer,” Michael said

“Who knows. Where is everyone?” Max asked

“Maria is asleep next to me. While Alex and Isabel are asleep in the back seat,”Michael said

“What? Are you driving home?” Max asked

“Yeah we are about a couple of minutes from our house,” Michael said

“That is good,” Max said

“What are you and Liz doing?” Michael asked

“Liz and I are watching TV with Diane and Philip,” Max said

“Oh that sounds nice,” Michael said

“Yeah,” Max said

Max turned and looked at Philip and Diane.

“Max, Liz we are leaving. Well see you later,” Philip said

“OK. Be careful,” Liz said

“See you later,” Diane said.

Philip and Diane walked out of the living room and walked out the door. They got into their car and drove home. When they got home they walked into their house and went to their rooms to get some sleep.

Meanwhile at Liz's house
After Max got off the phone with Michael he sat down next to Liz. They both looked at each other then they stood up and started to take care of the babies as they cried. A few minutes later Max and Liz both sat down and watched some TV. As they watched some TV Max and Liz started to fall asleep. They woke up every couple of hours to feed, change and play the baby Eric and baby Nancy Amy.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 174 Pg30 2/11

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authors Note
I just wanted to say thank you for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of the story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Max, Liz and freinds. I hope everyone will read reading to find out what will happen next. I hope everyone will like the chapters to come.

Ms_BuffyAnneSummers
Yes everything is going well for everyone.

L-J-L 76
Romancing The Heart
Chapter 175
As the months went by Max and Liz planned their wedding in secret with the help of Tony and Mark. They had everything planned in a couple of days. After they had everything set Max and Liz got what they needed for their wedding. Max went and got his tux when Liz went to get her dress and shoes. After they got their outfits Max and Liz went home and took care of the babies. While Max and Liz were taking care of the babies Michael, Maria and the others were getting the tuxes, dresses, cakes, flowers, rings. Picking music to play at the church and at the reception. Max and Liz go for a fitting and to see the wedding wear. Max, Liz and friends did hang out and have some fun sometimes.

One Night
Max, Liz and the babies got in Max's car and went for a drive. They drove out to Max's cabin. When they got to the cabin Max and Liz got out of the car and then got the babies out of the car. They walked up to the door they were about to answer it when they door opened. When the door opened there stood Tony, Shelly and Mark. Mark and Tony reached out and took the babies from Max and Liz. Max and Liz walked into the cabin and saw Ice cycle light hanging from the walls and doorways. They turned and looked at Tony, Shelly and Mark.

“Wow this looks really romantic,” Liz said

“Thanks. Liz go up stairs with Shelly while we got to the office and get Max ready,” Tony said

“OK. See you in a few minutes,” Liz said

“See you in a few,” Max said

Max, Tony and Mark watched as Liz and Shelly ran up stairs to the master bed room. Max turned and looked at Tony and Mark.

“So do you have our clothes here? Is the preacher here?' Max asked

“Yes. Liz's dress is up stairs. Your tux is in the office. And the preacher is waiting in the living room waiting. Come we need to get you changed,” Tony said

Tony and Mark pushed Max into the office. After they pushed Max in the office they locked the door.
Max walked up to the couch and started to change clothes. A few minutes later Max was in his tux. He
reached into his pocket and grabbed Liz's wedding band. He pulled the ring out of his pocket and put the ring on his pinky. There was a knock on the door. Max waked up to the door and opened it. When he opened the door he saw Tony and Mark.

“Come on we need to stand next to the preacher,” Tony said

Max, Tony and Mark walked up to the preacher and stood next to him. A few seconds later they heard
the wedding march play. Shelly walked into the living room wearing a blue tank top dress that was ankle length. She walked up to the preacher and guys. When she stood in front of the preacher she turned and stood on the other side of the preacher. A few seconds later Liz walked into the living room wearing a white silk spaghetti strap slip dress holding white roses. She started to walk up to the preacher Max met Liz half way. They stood in front of the preacher.

'We are gathered here to witness these 2 in holy matrimony. Do you Max Evans take Liz Parker to be you loving wife. Do you promise to love and cherish her? Be there for her through thick and thin. Through sickness and health richer or poorer as long as you shall live?” Preacher asked

“I do,” Max said as he slipped the ring on Liz's finger.

“Do you Liz Parker take Max Evans as your loving husband. Do you promise to love and cherish him? To be there through thick and thin? Through sickness and health and richer and poorer as long as you shall live?”Preacher asked

“I do,” Liz said as she slipped the ring on Max's finger

“You now may kiss the bride,” Preacher said

Max and Liz both leaned in and kissed. The kiss was soft and tender. After the kiss Max and Liz pulled apart and turned to look at Mark, Shelly and Tony.

“Congratulations you too” Tony said

“Thanks,” Max said

“We are so happy for you,” Shelly said

Thanks. Here Shelly these are for you,” Liz said as she handed Shelly the flowers.

“So what are you both going to do now?” Mark asked

“Well we plan to stay here tonight and then go home. Maria, Michael, Diane and Philip will be getting
married in month. So we need to be there to help in case they need us,” Max said

“Thank you so much for helping us plan this and everything. You 3 are the best,”Liz said

“We told you we would be happy to help,” Toney said

“Are we taking the babies or are they staying here?” Shelly asked

“The babies are going to be staying with us. They will probably be asleep in a couple of minutes,” Liz said

“That is good. We better go. So you can get some sleep. We'll see you when you get home,” Toney said

Max, Liz held the babies as Toney, Shelly, Mark and the preacher walked out of the cabin and got into their cars and drove off. After they were gone Max and Liz walked up the stairs and down the hallway. They walked into the room next to the master bedroom. When they walked in they saw 2 cribs and a play pin. Max and Liz walked up to the cribs and gentle set the babies down in the cribs. After they laid the babies down Max and Liz walked out of the room. Liz left the door open and turned to look at Max

“Are you ready to go to bed my wife?” Max asked

“Yes my husband,” Liz said

Max reached out and pulled Liz to him. As Liz stood close to Max he pulled her into the room. After they were in the room Max shut the door with his foot. Max and Liz both leaned in and started to kiss. As they were kissing Max and Liz started to take off each others clothes. A few seconds later they stopped kissing and looked at each other. Max picked Liz up and laid her on the bed. As Max crawled up Liz he was kissing every inch of her body. He kissed her ankles, legs, thighs, between her legs, her stomach, each of her breast, her neck, kissed all over her face. And finally he kissed her lips. When Max and Liz were looking at each other Max entered Liz in a quick movement. Their love making started slow at first then it picked up speed. Max and Liz started to moving against each other faster and faster they went over the edge calling out each others name. A few seconds later Max pulled out of Liz turned onto his back. As Max rolled onto his back he pulled Liz with him til she rested her head on Max's chest. A few seconds later Max and Liz were fast asleep. Max and Liz woke up every couple of hours to make love again. They finally fell asleep 4 hours later.

In The Morning
Max and Liz both woke up to the babies crying. They sat up and grabbed their robes. They put on their robs and walked out of the room. When they walked into the next room Max and Liz both saw the babies were sitting up crying. Max walked up to Eric's crib while Liz walked up to Nancy Amy crib. They both changed the babies diapers and feed them and burped them. After that Liz and Max grabbed the play pin and pulled it to the master bedroom. They pulled the play pin into the room then they gently set the babies in the ply pin with their toys. After the babies were in the play pin Max and Liz went to their dresser and pulled out some clothes to wear. Max decided to wear a gray sweater with black jeans. Liz decided to wear a dark blue sweater with her dark blue jeans. After they got dressed Max and Liz turned and started to pack their things. They packed their clothes and other thing. After they got all their things packed Liz walked out the door and went to the next room and started to pack the babies things. She packed all their clothes, food and bottles, blankets and pillows. After she packed that Liz moved the cribs to the side of the room and looked around. Liz saw everything was straighten and cleaned up. She walked out of the room and walked into the master bedroom. When she walked in Liz saw Max playing with the babies. He was making them laugh. Max looked up and saw Liz staring at him.

“What?” Max asked

“I think it is great that you are playing with them,”Liz said

“Thanks. You know I always will play and be there,” Max said

“I know. I already cleaned up the room next door. All that is left is pack the play pin and take our things to the car. After that we should be ready to go,” Liz said

“Good. I'll take the play pin while you get the babies,” Max said

:”That sounds good to me. What time do you think we need to be back?” Liz asked

Right at that moment Max's cell phone started to ring. Max stood up and pulls his cell phone out of his pocket. He flipped it open and pushed the speaker button.

“Hello?” Max asked
“Max where and you and Liz?” Maria asked

“Maria we are at the store why?” Max asked

“I need you and Liz to meet us at our house,” Maria asked

“What is going on?' Max asked

“Michael and I need you and Liz to come over so we can go get your tux and Liz's dress today,” Maria said

“Let me ask Liz,” Max said

Max pulled the phone away from his ear and look at Liz.

“Liz Maria wants us to go to her house so we can go get my tux and you dress today. How much more we do have to get?” Max asked

“Give me the phone,” Liz said as she held her hand out.

Max put the cell phone in Liz's hand and watched as she put the phone to her ear. Liz looked at Max.

“Maria Max, I and the babies will be there in an hour. Can you wait that long?” Liz asked

“Yes I can wait. Liz question do we need to get shoes for your dress?” Maria asked

“I don't know. You never told me what color shoes I need for my dress,” Liz said

“Oh sorry I forgot to tell you and Isabel. Um if you have any lite pink high heels bring them with you
OK,” Maria said

“OK. I'll see what I have when I get home OK,” Liz said

“Cool. See you and Max in an hour,” Maria said

“OK. See you then,” Liz said as she ended the call.

Liz handed Max his cell phone back.

“So what is going on?” Max asked

“We need to go. We have a fitting today. So lets go,” Liz said

“A fitting. But I thought the wedding was next month,” Max said

“It is. Maria and Michael want to make sure your tux and my dress fits us,” Liz said

“Oh boy. I have a feeling this is going to be a stressful day for all of us,” Max said

“Come on lets go,” Liz said

Liz walked up to the play pin and took the babies out while Max closed the play pin up. After the play pin was closed Max turned and grabbed the bags. He put them on his shoulders and grabbed the play pin and went out the door. Liz followed Max down the hallway and down the stairs. They walked up to the door and Max opened it. Max and Liz walked out the door and walked up to the car. Max walked up to the back of the trunk and opened it. He put the play pin in the trunk while Liz put the babies in their car seats. After the babies were in the car seats Liz step back and turned she saw Max walking towards the cabin. Max walked into the cabin and made sure they got everything and everything was turned off. As he looked around the cabin he realized it looked like no one was living there. After Max checked everything he walked out the door. He turned and locked the cabin. After the cabin was locked up Max walked to the car and got in. He started the car and drove off.

A few minutes later they drove up top their house. Max and Liz turned and looked at each other.

“Liz I'm going to set our bags and play pin in the living room. Then we can go to Maria's OK?” Max asked

“OK. Just hurry. Maria sounded stressful already,” Liz said

“I'll be right back,” Max said

Max got out of the car and went to the back of the car. He opened the trunk and grabbed the bags and play pin. After he got them he ran up to the house and unlocked the door. Max walked into the house and set the bags and play pin in the living room. Then he walked out of the living and out of the house. Max turned and locked the door then ran to the car. Max got in the car and drove off. A few minutes later they pulled up to Maria, Michael, Isabel and Alex place. Max and Liz got out of the car and then they turned and got the babies out of the car. They all walked up to house. When they were at the front door it opened and there stood Maria. Maria pulled them into the house and they all walked into the living room. When they walked into the living room they saw Michael, Isabel and Alex sitting on a couch.

“What is going on?” Max asked

“Are you both ready to go?” Isabel asked

“Yeah,” Liz said

“Good Liz we will take the babies with us while dress fitting. The guys have to go and get their tuxes fixed and ready. LETS GO EVERYONE NOW, Maria yelled
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 175 Pg31 2/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 176
Max and Liz both looked at each other and knew this was going to be a long day. They turned and saw Maria standing in front of them.

“Sorry Max but I'm taking Liz, Isabel with me,' Maria said

“OK. Bring them all back in piece,” Max said

“You know I will,” Maria said as she pulled Liz, babies and Isabel out of the room.

Max watched as Maria, Liz, babies and Isabel walked out of the house. He watched as they got into his car and drove off. After they were gone Max turned and looked at Michael and Alex.

“Where do we go to get out tux?” Max asked

“Our Tuxes are at place that is 50 minutes from here. We better go we need to meet the the Tux guy in an hour,” Michael said

“OK,” Max and Alex said
They all stood up and walked out of the living room and out the door. Michael turned and locked the door after Max and Alex walked out. He turned and they all walk up to Michael car and get in. Michael starts the car and drives off. A few minutes later they pull up to the Tux store. Max, Alex and Michael get out of the car and walk in. When they walk in a guy walks up to them.

“Hello may I help you?” The guy said

“Hi I'm Michael I called awhile back about some Tuxes for my wedding,” Michael said

“What is your last name sir?” the guy asked

“My name is Michael Evans,” Michael said

“Oh yes. I remember you wanted 3 black Tuxes. And a vest in white, another vest in burgundy and another vest in lite Pink. Am I right sir?” the guy asked

“Yes. That is what I wanted. Do you have them?” Michael asked

“Yes come with me,” the guy said

Max, Alex and Michael followed the sales guy to the back of the store. When they got to the back of the store The guy turned and looked at them.

“Please wait here and I'll go and get your tuxes,” the sale guy said before vanishing into the back. Max, Alex and Michael looked around till the sales guy came back. A few minutes later the sales guy came back out with 3 tuxes.

“Here are you tuxes sirs. You can change over in changing room. I'll be back in a few minutes to see if we need to fix or changes anything,”Sales guy said.

They walked over the changing rooms to try on their tuxes. A few minutes later they walked out and looked at each other. Max, Alex and Michael all noticed the tux fitted perfect. They didn't need to fix or change anything. The sales Man walked over and noticed he didn't need to fix or change anything.

“Wow this is a first. I don't have to do anything to your tuxes,” Sales man said

“Yeah,,” Max said

“Do you wish to take the tuxes with you sirs?” Sales Man asked

“Yes we want to take these with us. How much will it be?' Michael asked

“Lets go ring these up and find out,” Sales Man said

Max, Alex and Michael followed the sales Man the register, When they got register The sales Max ringed the tuxes up. After he did that he looked up at Max, Alex and Michael

“Sir for the tuxes that you 3 have cost $300.00. Do you still want to get them?” Sales Max asked

“Yes,” Michael said as he reached into his pocket and grabbed his wallet. He pulled out his wallet and paid the $300.00.

The Sales man took the money and then turned and grabbed bags to put over them. After the bags were over the tuxes the sales man handed the tuxes to Max, Alex and Michael. Max, Alex and Michael took the tuxes and walked out of the store and walked to the car. When they got to the car they got in and Michael drove off. A few minutes later Michael, Alex and Max were at the house. When the pulled up to the house they didn't see Max's car in the drive way. Michael stopped and turned off the car. They all got out of the car and walked in the house. Michael, Alex and Max walked into the living room and sat down. Michael turned on TV and there was a basketball game on.

Meanwhile at the dress shop:
Liz, Isabel and Maria were trying on their dresses. Liz walked out wearing a strapless burgundy slip dress that had a lite pink ribbon that was under her breast. The ribbon went all the way to the zipper in the back. Liz looked in the mirror and thought the dress was very pretty. She turned and looked at Isabel. Isabel walked out wearing a strapless lite pink slip dress that had a burgundy ribbon that was under her breast, The ribbon went all the way to the zipper in the back.

“Wow,” Liz and Isabel said.

“Well here I come. I can't wait to see what you both look like in your dresses. And I can't wait for you to see what I look like in my dress.,” Maria said

Liz and Isabel turned and saw Maria walking out of the dressing room. Maria was wear a white spaghetti strap dress. The dress had diamond like cover the breast area that stopped under her breast. Then from there the dress just flowed down the her feet. Maria smiled as she looked in the mirror. She then turned and saw Liz and Isabel wearing their dress.

“Oh my god you both look so cute in your dresses,” Maria said
“Thanks. And you look great in your wedding dress,” Liz said

“Thanks. So did you bring your shoes?” Maria asked

“Yes,” Liz and Isabel said

“Let me see them,” Maria said

Liz and Maria pulled up their dress and showed their shoes. Maria looked at the shoes then looked back up at Liz and Maria.

“Liz your Lite pink high heel sandles are perfect. Isabel you burgundy high heel sandles are also perfect. You both look great. Now we got to decide what to do about our hair, make up and jewelry,” Maria said

“Oh,” Liz and Isabel said

“I know you girls curl your hair and leave it down. While I have my hair up. What do you think?” Maria asked

“That sounds nice,” Liz said.

“Good. Here these are for you. I couldn't wait til the party. You can wear them in the wedding,” Maria said as she handed a box to Liz and Isabel.

Liz and Isabel took the boxes from Maria and sat them on their legs. Liz opened her box first and found
a fake diamond necklaces, bracelet and earrings. Liz tuned and looked at Isabel. Isabel opened the box and found the same thing. Liz and Isabel smiled and gave Maria a hug.

“Come on we need to go pay for these and get out of here,” Maria said

Maria, Liz and Isabel walked up to the register where a sales lady was standing and watching the babies. When they stood at the register they saw 2 sales ladies playing with baby Eric and baby Nancy Amy. One of the sale ladies turned and saw Maria, Liz and Isabel. She stood up and looked at them.

“Did you find everything?” Sales lady said

“Yes. The dresses fitted perfect thank you,” Maria said

“Are you ready to pay for the dresses?” Sales lady asked

“Yes,” Maria said as she laid her dress on the counter.

The sales lady scanned Maria wedding dress. Then she turned and look at Maria.

“Ma'am you dress will be $400.00,” Sales lady said

Maria reached into her purse and pulled out her credit card and handed it to the sales lady. The sales lady scan the card. A few seconds later she handed it back to Maria. After the sale lady scanned the card she turned and put a black zipper bag over the dress. The sales lady handed Maria her dress. Maria took a step back. Liz laid her dress on the counter. The sales lady scanned the dress and then looked at Liz.

“Ma'am your dress will be $100.00,” Sales lady said

“Liz reached into her pocket and pulled out a $100.00 and gave it to the sales lady. The sales lady took the money and put it into the register. After that the sales lady turned and put the dress in a black zipper bag. Then the sales lady handed the dress to Liz. Liz turned and looked at Maria as the sales lady ringed up Isabel's dress.

“Maria please don't be mad put can you please hold my dress while I get the babies?” Liz asked

Before Maria could say anything

“Liz I'll hold your dress while you get the babies,” Isabel said

“Are you sure?' Liz asked

“Yes,' Isabel said as she took Liz's dress from her arm.

Liz walked behind the counter and picked up the babies. She stood up and looked at the sales ladies.

“Thank you for watching them while we try on our dresses,” Liz said

“No problem ma'am. They are so cute,” One sales lady said

“Thank you again,” Liz said before walked around the counter.

As Liz walked up to Isabel and Maria she noticed how they were arguing a little. When she got closer they stopped arguing. They turned and looked at Liz.

“What is going?” Liz asked

“Nothing,” Isabel and Maria said

“No I want to know what the hell is going on?” Liz asked

“It is nothing Liz,' Maria said

“No it must be something if you both are arguing. Now tell me,” Liz said

“Fine, You want to know. I want to know what the hell is going on with you and Max. Isabel is telling me to wait. You will tell us when you are ready. But I want to know now. That is what we were arguing about,” Maria said

“Maria I know you want to know now. But whatever is going on between Max and I is our business. Not yours. We will tell you after we talk about everything OK,” Liz said

“OK. I just thought I would ask,” Maria said

“Thanks. Can we please go now?” Liz asked

“Yes,” Maria said

Isabel, Maria and Liz walked out of the dress shop and walked to the car. Liz put the babies in their car seats and buckled them in. After she did that she stood up and turn to look at Isabel and Maria.

“Where do you want to go after this?” Liz asked

“Liz can I keep my wedding dress at your house?” Maria asked

“Yes. How about we stop at my house and drop of our dresses?” Liz asked

“Yes that sounds great,” Maria said

Liz and the girls got into the car and drove to Liz's house. When they got to the house Liz parked the car and looked at Maria and Isabel.

“Can you both please stay with the babies while I put our dresses in my room,” Liz asked

“Sure,” Isabel and Maria said

“Thanks,” Liz said

Liz reached into the backseat and grabbed her and Maria's dresses. After she got the dresses she got out of the car and walked up to the house. Liz unlocked the door and walked into the house. She ran up stair to her room. She walked into her room and put the dresses in her closet. After the dresses were in the closet Liz ran down stairs and out the door. When she was outside she turned and locked the door. After the door was locked Liz turned and walked to the car. When she got into the car she saw Maria and Isabel playing with the babies. Isabel and Maria turned and saw Liz. They sat back in their seat as Liz got into the car. Liz started the car and drove off. A few minutes later they were at Maria, Michael, Isabel and Ales house. Liz and the girls got out of the car . Liz turned and got the babies out of their car seats. After they were out of their car seats Liz held them as she kicked the car door shut. Liz, Maria and Isabel walked up to the house. Maria opened the door and the girls walked in. Liz, Maria and Isabel walked into the living room and saw the guys were asleep. The girls realized the guys must have fell asleep while watching sports..The girls looked at each other then looked at the guys.

“What do we do now?” Liz asked