ErraticHippie's Niche [WIP, Completed, & Upcoming]

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

ErraticHippie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

ErraticHippie's Niche [WIP, Completed, & Upcoming]

Post by ErraticHippie »

I haven't posted many of the works I have... in the works... but, I figured I'd put up a section to show you all of the many ideas and things that I'm working on. If this is crap and a complete waste of space, please feel free to delete this, mods. Onto the stuffs!

---Credits: Whimsy, my lovely beta. Kathy [Sablaine] for allowing me to use her Antarian Language.

Drabbles & One-Shots
Sway: Found here. "I can hear the sound of violins..." Michael, Liz, and a dance that's just a dance.

Jasmine: Found here. Calming and uplifting, warms the emotions. Relieves pain. Restores joy. Beautifies. Brings out the charisma in people - Michael, Liz and the scent of jasmine.

The Shoulders of Atlas: Found here. Elizabeth Parker apologizes when no one else will. (I don't know if I'm keeping it a one-shot or not... who knows?)

Works in Progress

CRY YOUR NAME
found here
SUMMARY: 'The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep… and miles to go before I sleep.' A somewhat alternate ending to Cry Your Name and the revelations that come in coping with the death of Alexander Whitman.

CHAPTERS:One - Twelve = Posted. Thirteen = completed, but editing is needed. Fourteen = in progress.

x x x
FEARLESS
found here

SUMMARY:Elizabeth Parker is a genius with a strange birth defect. Roswell’s resident extraterrestrials learn that a person’s humanity is not determined by their genetics. Somewhat AU.
STATUS: Prologue - Part One, Chapter One = Posted. P1, Ch2 - 3 = In progress.

x x x
INFERNO (series)
This is a series of one-shots written for the Inferno challenge over on Roswell Heaven. What started as a single ficlet turned into a monstrosity and even though the challenge is over, it's not done yet.

The Bathroom Mirror: Found here. Somewhere along the way, Michael has lost count
The Stray: Found here. Elizabeth Parker has lost her way.
The Photograph: Found here. Michael gets a nasty wake up call.
The Father: Found here. Who is Elizabeth Parker?
The Rapture: In progress.
The Graduate: Not yet started.

Upcoming
ANIMA LIBERA
The future of Antar rests on the shoulders of four hybrid children… and the guardian sent to protect them: an abused, reluctant servant named Alyvette. The Granilith, the Almother of her people has chosen, but Alyvette (dubbed Elizabeth on this strange world called Earth) is hesitant to play caretaker for the creatures that so plagued her existence on Antar. A story about war, faith, forgiveness and maybe... just maybe... a little bit of love. Polar (obviously).

TALLY MARKS
Three people make a sandwich. Michael/Liz/Kyle (MiLK, get it?). This story is a threesome fic, yes, but it also explores the lifestyle of the

Ménage à trois: a French term which originally described a domestic arrangement in which three people having sexual relations occupy the same household – the phrase literally translates as "household of three". In contemporary usage, the meaning of the term has been extended to mean any living relationship between three people, whether or not sex is involved, but because it has also been extended to refer to the actual sexual act between three people, otherwise known as a threesome, the term retains its suggestive quality.

There is smut (maybe?) and some kinky-inappropriate hijinks, but there will be some seriousness beneath the humor, hormones and horny teenaged drama.

NIGHTMARE (Hellboy Crossover)
In the confusion of Graduation, Elizabeth Parker and Michael Guerin are captured by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Things get… weird. Aliens are the least of their troubles.

AVE MARIA
Gray skies. A sea of flowers… a casket. Five strangers reunite in the wake of a tragedy. Post Graduation.

CHANT DOWN BABYLON
[A.U.] With the Alliance in a state of political unrest, discord plagues the galaxy; Earth and its sister, Antar, struggle with their own shaky relations. In an effort to gain citizenship, an aspiring scientist with a peculiar birth defect enters the military… and the wheels are set in motion.

NYMPHETAMINE: The Burning of Elizabeth Parker
Teenagers are known to have an overabundance of hormones. Unfortunately, Elizabeth Parker has much more than just an “overabundance”.

FREE FALL
[AU] As the fastest runner in her cell, Elizabeth Parker is frequently tasked with the most profitable – and dangerous – assignments. But when she hits the motherload, it will cost her everything – including her humanity – to make the deadline.
Should my voice fail // My pen will rise // To tell my tale.

My Roswell Fanfiction Directory
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: ErraticHippie's Niche [WIP, Completed, & Upcoming]

Post by Whimsicality »

<3

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
ja.forster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: ErraticHippie's Niche [WIP, Completed, & Upcoming]

Post by ja.forster »

Just had to say how much I love your stories!!!!

:D Jenna