The Safe House (AU, M/L, Adult) Ch 38, 11/27/12

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Ilonka.Green
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Safe House (AU, M/L, Adult) Ch 34, 6/18/12

Post by Ilonka.Green »

Zan is anything but lewd (rude) in this story... No, he's one of the 'good guys' who is open-minded, well-rounded & down to earth and known for his sense of humor & to be a flirt. He's the one who tries to remain the 'neutral party'; yet is always dragged into situations for one reason or another & is not afraid to tell things like they are.
HypnotiqBlueEyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by HypnotiqBlueEyes »

Thank God your writer's block is over! :lol: So Zan is in this story as well!! Hmmmm, wonder if he will find Liz as enticing as Max does (sorry I have a very naughty mind right now, LoL) But OMG Sean has escaped huh!? I wonder what the rest of the group is going to do when they find out, and I wonder what Sean will do to Liz now that he is out!? Please hurry back with more!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
-Sarah-
Liz to Future Max: Don't you realize what you are to me... what you're always gonna be? You're the love of my life. Everyone else is gonna be second best. There will never be another you!!! (The End of the World)
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great new chapter! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I'm glad your writers block is gone. So Zan is in this story that is interesting. I love the way Zan and Kelly were arguing about the topic of the day is sex. Wow what a way to wake up with Max beside you. I think Liz has a better Idea of waking up. I think it is cute the way Liz was blushing at Max. Oh no Sean escaped. I hope the cops will tell Liz and Max. And I hope Max will tell the others and come up with a plan to help protect Liz. Will the cop tell Liz and Max about Sean escaping? What will Liz and Max do? Will Max and Liz tell the others? Will Max and friends come up with a plan to protect Liz? What will the plan be? Will Zan be able to help Max and the others? Is Sean coming after Liz? Is Tess helping Sean? Will Max and Liz admit their feeling towards each other? Will their friends find out about Max and Liz? Will Max and Liz have more romantic moments? Will Max and Liz kiss again? Will Max and Liz's friends protect Liz and Max? Will Max and Liz have their happyending? Will Max and Liz get married? Will Max and Liz have kids? Sorry for all the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Hey, really nice to have you back and that your damned writer block has gone in hollydays! :lol: and you too, maybe?

Anyway, love that you are joigning Zan in your story, the naughty DJ! :D

Waiting for more and thanks! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Michelle in LA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Michelle in LA »

I think we're expressing the same thing in 2 different ways. I didn't mean lewd in the offensive way, just always sexual and making people gasp or blush. A bit outrageous.

Anyway, I'm just guessing because I'm panting for a new chapter. I can't wait to see your handling of what sounds to be a fascinating guy. Can't wait to see how Max handles him being around either, and how Zan feels about Liz.
~ Funniest FB ~ Round 11 ~ Best FB ~ Round 10
~ Most Thought-Provoking FB ~ Round 10
~ FB You Follow Around the Boards~ Round B
garcia88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by garcia88 »

Wow I wonder what sean is going to do next..
Love Zan and I hope to see more of him..
So looking forward to the next chapter..

Kris :D
ImageImage
Thanks to Hunter and singerchic4 for my siggies and avi.
pandas2001
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pandas2001 »

bump
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Waiting for more... Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
phyco352
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by phyco352 »

Can't wait for new update! :D
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

missing you :cry: