Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

TaffyCat
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Post by TaffyCat »

I think he was looking his age, which is not bad at all. He is aging well. It doesn't seem right for him to pushing forty though.

He can still show so much with his eyes. Even when playing the crazed killer.
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

TaffyCat wrote:He can still show so much with his eyes. Even when playing the crazed killer.
Totally agree!

There was one part in particular that stuck out for me. When Damien was putting the torture equipment on the table and he glanced at the girl - and his eyes were very expressive - very scary. It was a hungry, just wait to see what I'm going to do to you kind of look. Creeped me out! Great acting.

I was soooo thrilled to see that he will be back for at least one more episode too!
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

I don't know if the show will be coming to Europe... I hope so, because his appearances are quite scarce, these days and I'm still waiting for some good movie...

EVE :roll:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

:roll: :( well that was disappointing, last week breakout kings definitely implied that Jason would be back last night, or at least that's the way it looked like to me... showing many scenes with him, and the post card from him contacting them, all I can think of is that they knew he would be a good draw and keep viewers coming back for more... which is what exactly happened.

Everyone I talked to had never seen Breakout Kings, they watched because he was on last week and was only tuning in last night to catch him again ...

So I'm taking it as good news that they see him as a lure to bring people back!

I'm very hopeful that this will lead to something bigger and better for him!

:)

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

The preview for next week's episode it appears Jason's character will be back. I think one of the female team member's get kidnapped by him. I need to re-watch that preview to make sure though.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AlysLuv »

I wasnt thrilled about seeing a 'crazy' Jason, but Im glad he found some work. Im not sure I can really feel him as such a charater. Ive only watched acouple of the break out kings eps, the behr ones 8) . But the acting overall on this show is lacking or maybe its how its overall filmed. Its lacking and it was hard for me to stay interested in it...i kind of wanted NCIS, but got Days of Our Lives lol. He sure has aged, but not in a bad way...men are just way more lucky in this area I feel.

btw, I couldnt stop staring at his hands and arms (not bc he was overly 'jacked') but bc they looked like theyd b nice to hold onto.... :lol:
Mistress9
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Mistress9 »

I heard Jason and KaDee Striclend divorced in 2008 :shock: and that he has a son :shock: but I really think that's just rumors....
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Mistress9 wrote:I heard Jason and KaDee Striclend divorced in 2008 :shock: and that he has a son :shock: but I really think that's just rumors....
Definitely just rumors! I've seen recent pics of KaDee and Jason over at Fanforum on Jason's board so they are definitely still married & going strong. Also, I don't believe Jason has kids.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

I know this is old news but I wanted to chime in: I saw Jason on "Breakout Kings" and he was CREEPY good as that killer. I had chills. No joke. Still so handsome! But it seems wrong somehow for him to be nearing 40. Then again, it's wrong that I'm in my 30s so it's a toss up, lol!
SW
I want an Alien Blast! <3
popcorn3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by popcorn3 »

I was really hoping Jason's stint on Break out kings wouls lead to something more, has anyone heard anything,??

can't understand like everyone else why he is acting as much as he should concidering his incredible talent :?