Fehrbaby's Fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Fehrbaby's Fics

Post by Fehrbaby »

Okay, I was going to post all my stories here, but they are all really long and would take up a lot of space, so what I'm going to do is post the description of the story and the link on my page so you can read them if you'd like.

-----

Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures
CATEGORY: M/M, M/L, Mi/L
RATING: Adult
SUMMARY: Michael and Liz are kidnapped, and forced into a "white room" situation that almost destroys their entire group.

Insatiable Hunger
CATEGORY: Max/Liz and Michael/Maria
RATING: Adult in every part (It was a requirement of the challenge and exhausted me on Adult stories for a long time.
SUMMARY: Post Sexual Healing, Max and Liz continue to do further 'clue searching'.

Pool Party
CATEGORY: M/L and other Conv. Couples
SUMMARY: After a summer away, Liz returns to an anxious and desperate Max, a heartbroken Maria, an impatient Isabel and a confused Alex as they come together for the annual back to school bash held by one of their classmates. Note: This is a challenge by Jennifer007.

Road Trip
CATEGORY: M/M
SUMMARY: Michael and Maria take a Road Trip that leads them to places they've never dreamed.

A Few Degrees Shy Of Heaven
Sequel to Road Trip
CATEGORY: M/M
RATING: Mature-adult
SUMMARY: Michael and Maria are back in Roswell but the ride isn't as smoothe as they had hoped. And, something odd is happening to Maria.

Crash Course
CATEGORY: Other - All CC Couples, Starts out UC
RATING: Teen
SUMMARY: What happens when you put four aliens who have chosen to follow their destiny and three vengeful humans together in a secluded cabin in the woods over a weekend for a SAT prep course? Read to find out!

Aphrodite's Palace - Maria's Story: Guess Who's Coming For Dinner?
CATEGORY: Michael/Maria
SUMMARY: Maria and her mom have a silent dinner guest.

Unexpected Attraction
CATEGORY: Isabel/Kyle
SUMMARY: Isabel cheers Kyle up after he blows the big game.

Late Night Pleasures
CATEGORY: Michael/Maria
SUMMARY: Pure PWP?

Aphrodite's Palace: Kyle's Story - Workin' It Out
CATEGORY: Slash - Kyle/Max
SUMMARY: This is in the style of "Red Shoe Diaries and "Letters to Penthouse," where all of our favorite Roswell characters write in their dirty little secrets and fantasies. This is inspired by the rumors at the beginning of season two that Kyle would be having dreams about Max that had him questioning his sexuality. It's also part two of my Aphrodite's Palace Series, that started with Maria's sexual interlude.

Warning, it's graphic. Maybe a little too graphic. ::BLUSHES::
Last edited by Fehrbaby on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:50 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fehrbaby »

Stoned Parts 1-11

Category: M/L
Rating: NC-17
SUMMARY: After a mishap at the pod camber, Max comes out a changed man. His balance has shifted. He's more agressive and his self-gratuitous side has taken over. And what does he have on his mind? Or should I say who?

NOTE: I"ve shelved this story, so you won't be able to find it online at this time.
Last edited by Fehrbaby on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fehrbaby »

Thank you! :)

Here's a couple more...

Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fehrbaby »

Thanks, Ellie. Funnily enough, I actually was working a little bit on Stoned the other night. It should be back up eventually.

Christina
Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fehrbaby »

It's in the plans. :)
Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Fehrbaby's Fics

Post by Fehrbaby »

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!
Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fehrbaby »

Thanks!

Actually, Memories was an old Roswell Fic Site that no longer exists. Sorry.

As for IOU - Sadly, I never finished it. I've considered rewriting it several times, but who knows if I'll actually get around to it. I'm not really part of fandom anymore, although I still do toy around with fics on my own.

Take care!

Christina
Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fehrbaby »

If I ever do finish IOU, it will have to be completley rewritten - with major plot changes. I started it eleven years ago - my writing style is much different (and hopefully better) now than it was then. Plus, there are parts that I cringe upon rereading.
Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fehrbaby »

Heh, since you first posted, I've written 2500 words of the next part, Helen. I'm kind of feeling inspired.
Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fehrbaby »

Yeah, it was removed at my request because I'm looking into pursuing publication - maybe self publication, but publication of some sort. If anyone wants the original M/M version, I can email it, but I don't want it online.
- Christina