Intricacy (CC ALL, Adult Ch. 15 10/24) [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Intricacy (CC ALL, Adult Ch. 7 1/4)

Post by Roswellian117 »

Hello people! Sorry it has been a while! I am posting this very quickly before I go to bed! I will answer all the feed back for the last ch sometime tomorrow. Hopefully you all enjoy this!

X0X0~Vanessa

Ch. 8

-Driving Home-

“ This is all just too weird.” Tess said with a worried expression on her face.

“ I mean us Royalty? No. No. That just is not possible.” Maria blabbered.

“ Atleast we know what Liz’s dreams meant. Wait where are we going?” Alex asked as he noticed they had turned off the highway 40 minutes from home.

Liz looked out along the desert and saw nothing except the outline of rock formations. It was the middle of the night and now their protectors had herded them to an undisclosed location. The eight teenagers still had questions and they wanted those questions answered. They pulled up to a certain rock formation and they all piled out of the cars.

“ I remember this…” Max began as he hurried to an alcove that was part of the formation. Max moved his hand over a certain part of the rock and it began to open. There was a bright light then it was gone and there was an opening to a cave. They entered the cave and saw pods placed into the wall.

“ This is where we were born.” Isabel said with an anguished look upon her face.

“ That’s right Isabel. This is where your pods were placed after the crash to keep you all safe.” Vincent said with a smile.

“ Then why did it take you so long to find us?!” Isabel asked angrily. Vincent and Gabby were taken aback by that.

“ Isabel it’s not that easy. There were many factors that played into us not revealing ourselves.” Vincent said calmly.

“ Waiting for Liz to figure it all out? I mean what exactly was it? Michael has been with that son of a bitch Hank for 10 years way too long!” Isabel exclaimed as Alex came to her side and placed his hand on her shoulder. Isabel looked at him and immediately calmed.

“ Isabel, sweetie we are so very sorry that you think that way of us. There were dangerous people around that we had to protect you from. Even though our enemies are quiet for now they are close, closer than they have been in 11 years. We were trying to keep you safe.” Gabby said through tearful eyes.

“ By not telling us about Liz, Maria, Alex, and Tess? By not telling us everything we needed to know. Who are our enemies? Who is Khivar?” Max interjected Isabel’s rant.

“ Sire, right now is not the best time to discuss this.” Vincent said as he looked unsteadily towards the door.

“ My name is Max. Why are you looking towards the door?” Max asked as Gabby took in a sharp breath.

“ I knew they were following us. Vincent they are not ready to deal with them.” Gabby said with fear shaking her voice. Vincent kissed her softly on the head and turned to his charges.

“ Who is out there?” Alex asked.

“ Skins. 6 or 7 of them I’m not quite sure.” Vincent said in an even tone.

“ We have 20 minutes to prepare Tess. Kyle you need to help her. Your powers are the same, together your warp will be powerful.” Gabby said as Kyle and Tess looked at each other. Tess felt it again, the primal urge to just grab him and Kyle felt it too.

“ What do you mean warp?” Tess asked as it suddenly dawned on her.

“ Tess, I need you to concentrate on me. Look at me. Take a deep breath and pull all the energy you feel when we touch to your mind. We have to get all of us out of here.” Kyle said as Tess followed his instructions.

It was strange how much he trusted her now, and she trusted him too, unconditionally.

“ We have to lead them out of here. They can only hold it for so long. We’ll meet at our apartment. Max you know where it is. You and Liz stick together. It is vital.” Vincent said as the 10 of them shuffled out quietly.

Liz looked around and didn’t notice anyone around. She knew they had to quickly get out of there but she didn’t understand how they were doing it. She had heard them mention something about warping? What the fuck was warping? She suddenly saw people in the moonlight searching the rocks. Who were they? What were these people looking for? She would as Gabby when they and if they got out of there.

-Vincent and Gabby’s Apartment-

“ What the hell was that back there? What did Tess and Kyle do?!” Maria asked as Michael looked at her and rolled his eyes. He was sick of her freak outs already.

“ Kyle and Tess just saved our asses that’s what they did.” Michael said rudely. Maria looked at him and scoffed.

“ I know that but how?” Maria asked Vincent calmly.

“ They both have the power to create an illusion with their minds. It’s called a mind warp.” Vincent explained as Maria just shook her head.

“ That’s what I did with Kyle? We created an illusion? So that’s my power?” Tess asked sitting down next to Kyle on the couch.

“ Who were those people back there and what were they looking for?” Liz asked suddenly coming out of her shock.

They all looked at Liz who had been so quiet for so long.

“ They were skins. They are followers of Khivar and are extremely dangerous.” Vincent cautioned.

“ How did you know who Max was but not us?” Liz asked.

“ The four of you were born a very different way then they were born. We have known who they were from the beginning. We weren’t so certain about the four of you until you started having dreams about your past life Liz.” Vincent explained as Liz looked at him in awe.

“ So they were real? They were memories?” Liz asked as she looked at Max and turned a bright shade of red.

“ Yes, Liz they were real and they were sent to you by our father.” Gabby said with a kind smile as Liz looked at her, not understanding.

“ Our father?” Liz asked as Gabby nodded.

“ Lord Daine of our home planet, Kiri. Sister planet of Antar, ruled also by King Zan and Queen Ava. Ava was my younger sister.” Gabby said with tears rimming her eyes.

“ So we’re sister’s?” Liz asked uncertain of what was going on. It was too much information.

“ Yes and I was appointed yours, Maria’s, Alex’s, and Tess’ protector. I have much to share with you. I know everything about who you were Liz. The dream you had about how you and Zan met was real. It was a whirlwind romance of the whirlwind galaxy. You two were a match made in heaven. All of you were matches and very much in love.” Gabby reminisced with a twinkle in her eye.

“ I remember all your weddings. It’s a shame you don’t remember ours. Ava and Maretta went into labor…” Vincent was about to finish when Gabby hit him. Liz and Maria looked up at the mention of their former names.

“ Went into labor?! What?” Maria began to babble.

“ Ava had a baby?” Liz asked as Gabby looked at them with sad eyes.

“ What happened?” Maria asked.

“ Your son’s were killed the night of the palace raid. They weren’t a year old yet.” Gabby said sadly.

“ No!” Maria exclaimed as she began to cry. Michael looked at Maria crying and something inside him hurt. It had been his former self and Maria’s former self that had a son, a baby who was killed. Michael felt the hurt, sadness, and pain of that as well. He walked over to Maria and held her close to him as she sobbed in his arms.

Liz’s tears came silently. Max pulled her in his arms and held her with such gentleness. She looked up at him and smiled through her tears. She could see the pain in his eyes too for the loss of their child in their former lives.

“ I think that’s enough for tonight. There’s room for you all here tonight. We have 2 extra rooms and the couch’s pull out to beds, one queen and one full. Please, it’s late and we can’t let you out of our sights just yet. There’s so much more to tell you, but we’ll leave that for tomorrow.” Vincent said as Gabby started pulling blankets out and handed them out. Max, Michael, Alex, and Kyle in the living room. Isabel and Liz in one room and Maria and Tess in the other one. They all fell into a silent slumber.
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Intricacy (CC ALL, Adult Ch. 8 1/11)

Post by Roswellian117 »

Finally!!! Chapter 9! LOL... It has been a while. I hope you all enjoy this part and thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback!

Enjoy!!!

X0X0~Vanessa

Ch. 9

-Vincent and Gabby’s Apartment Morning-

Liz woke to find Isabel gone and heard people down the hall in the living room. She sat up a bit disoriented as the door opened tentatively and saw Max peek in and was caught off guard by Liz being awake.

“ I just wanted to check on you.” Max said with a soft smile from the door.

“ I’m awake. Why don’t you come in and sit? We should really talk about last night.” Liz said as she tucked her hair behind her ear. Max came in and closed the door behind him softly. Liz changed her position and faced Max as he sat down. They looked at each other for a moment and an overwhelming sense of love passed between them.

“ Is this all surreal or what?” Max asked as Liz chuckled.

“ Finding out we were royalty on another planet is pretty crazy. Especially the part about us getting killed and…” Liz stopped for a moment and thought about what she was going to say, “ our son.” she finished sadly as Max stroked her face softly.

“ I bet he was beautiful.” Max said as Liz felt strange suddenly. She knew what was about to happen.

* Flash *

Max and Liz were in a beautiful nursery looking down upon an adorable baby boy with dark hair, piercing amber eyes, and an adorable smile with dimples. Liz reached down and lightly stroked the baby’s cheek.

“ Your Majesties, we were searching for you in your chamber. My mind did not think to check baby Rian’s chamber. Please forgive me, sire.” Lorna, their chamber maid said as she curtsied and stood at full attention at her master’s. Liz and Max suddenly were no longer Liz and Max, they were Ava and Zan, King and Queen of Antar looking down upon their beautiful child who was no more than a few months old.

“ Lorna, you do not disturb us. We were just checking in on our young Prince. Isn’t he beautiful?” Zan asked as he picked up his baby son and successor.

“ Yes sire, the most beautiful babe I have ever laid eyes upon.” Lorna said as she bowed.

“ You may leave Lorna.” Ava said as Maretta and Rath walked into the room holding their one month old son Cahan.

“ Hello dearest friends!” Maretta announced as Rath followed behind her holding baby Cahan. Ava smiled at her friends widely as Zan waved little Rian’s hand at them.

“ Maretta, I had meant to call upon you. I am so happy that you are here my dear friend.” Ava said as they kissed each other’s cheeks.

“ Look at our husbands, great king and warrior, holding their children and doting upon them. What a beautiful sight to see.” Maretta said with a twinkle in her eye. Ava looked over at the men and they were playing with the children in such loving manners.

“ Let them dote on their children. General Rath has changed so much since Cahan’s birth.” Ava said as they sat in the parlor jest next to Rian’s nursery. Ava waved her hand over the water and turned it to a hot tea.

“ Yes, dear Ava, he has changed so. He has become more kind and such a gentle lover.” Maretta said as she blushed. Ava laughed heartedly as the men came in with the babies.

“ My love Rath and I are due to discuss the dealings with the planet Iy’Kri. Here is Rian. You take care of your mother my precious son, while I am gone you are King.” Zan said with s playful smile on his face as he kissed his son’s forehead gently then kissed his wife gently. Ava gazed upon her husband with adoration as he caressed her cheek lovingly.

“ My son, nephew, watch after these 2 ladies. One is my Queen but one is my heart and soul.” Rath said as he kissed Cahan on his soft little cheek and kissed Maretta passionately on her lips making Maretta blush profusely. Zan and Rath bid their farewells and Ava knew she would not see her husband again until late in the evening. She heard two voices loudly as they entered the chamber and Ava recognized them immediately.

“ Father! Gaba! We are in here!” Ava shouted excitedly as she heard the come closer and the she saw them. Her father and her elder sister. Gaba was Gabby.

* End of Flash *

Liz and Max gasped as they came out of the flash. Liz looked at the clock and what had seemed like hours that had passed was in reality no time at all. Liz let her tears fall openly and soon they turned to sobs.

“ He was beautiful Liz. He felt so tiny and precious in my arms.” Max said as he kissed the top of Liz’s head softly. Liz looked up at him and caressed his face softly.

“ He would’ve been handsome, just like his father.” Liz said as Max leaned forward.

“ He would’ve been humble and good hearted just like his mother.” Max said pulling Liz forward.

“ He would’ve been a great King just like you were.” Liz said as her breathing became frantic.

“ He would’ve fallen in love with a woman who would’ve been an amazing Queen like his mother was. Beautiful, kind, gentle, loving, fair, just, honest, the list could go on.” Max breathed as he pulled Liz in for an electric, passionate kiss. Hands began to wander over clothed body parts as the kiss became more passionate and deepened into an endless sea of wanting and love.

Liz lifted her hands as Max slowly lifted her shirt over her head trailing his fingers softly up the sides of her body sending goose bumps all over her body. Max trailed up her arms and lifted her shirt off and their hands intertwined. They brought their arms down and Liz wrapped her arms around Max’s neck as he laid her down and planted soft kisses along her jaw line. Liz ran her fingers through his hair softly and moved with the rhythm of his body as he slowly grinded against her core which was becoming wetter and wetter. Max pulled away from her neck and looked up slowly at her. Their eyes were intense with passion as they stared at each other for a moment.

Max loved the feel of her small body under him. Her taught breasts were less than a handful but still perky and her erect nipples were asking to be devoured softly. He licked his lips as she began to unbutton his pants and slowly move her hand inside the waistband of his boxers and began to stroke his long, girthy, rigid member. Her eyes widened as she felt how big it was. Max had his eyes closed in desire as he moaned softly while she stroked luxuriously but then he felt her stop. He opened his eyes and Liz was staring at him, her large doe eyes looking curiously down at his stiff cock.

“ Liz are you alright? We don’t have to do this… I’ve never… had sex before so I completely understand…” Max began as Liz blushed but kept her hands on his man hood.

“ It’s not that.” Liz said as she began to look worried.

“ Liz are you alright?” Max asked as Liz looked down at his hard cock again stroking it gently.

“ I was just wondering… how… well… I am a virgin too… and I’m really small… and well you’re… obviously not… so how is he… going to… um… fit… in her?” Liz asked as she blushed.

“ I have a feeling that I am just the right fit and you will fit perfectly around me.” Max said as he slowly pulled down her pajama pants along with her panties. He was ready to see what secret treasure she had to reveal.

* KNOCK KNOCK *

Max sat up quickly and Liz followed throwing herself under the covers. Gabby stuck her head in and smiled brightly at the two.

“ Breakfast is ready. Hurry you two.” Gabby said as she closed the door behind her. Max and Liz looked at each other with mischievous smiles.

“ We’ll finish this later.” Liz whispered in Max’s ear kissing him again passionately. She threw on her shirt and walked out of the room.

“ Did that really just happen?” Max whispered as he shook his head and composed himself and went out to join the other’s for breakfast.
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Intricacy (CC ALL, Adult Ch. 8 1/28)

Post by Roswellian117 »

FINALLY!!!! Here it is Ch. 10. It isn't long at all. Sorry it is so short but I was finally able to just write after so much WRITER'S BLOCK!!! UGH!!! Hope you all haven't forgotten about me. I am also getting back into the swing of things as well so this part isn't the best but I am trying.

Enjoy!!

~Vanessa

Ch. 10

The next few weeks went by in a blur of training and more questions answered. Liz and Max kept doing the run around with each other. They hadn’t had a single moment to share since they almost had sex. They shared stolen glances, blushes and soft smiles. Isabel and Alex seemed to share something special and it was amazing to see how fast she had changed and opened her heart to him.

Kyle and Tess became attached at the hip immediately. Liz had never seen her happier. Then there was Michael and Maria, who seemed to share kind moments but Michael was very standoffish from her.

“ I don’t have time to deal with him! He is like so… ugh! Frustrating!” Maria said as she blew up Liz’s lamp again. Maria blushed as Liz’s eyes went wide.

“ Wow. I think you and Michael have the same thing going on. He blows stuff up to unwillingly when talking about you.” Liz laughed.

“ I don’t want to talk about Michael anymore. Want me to fix that for you?” Maria asked as Liz shook her head.

“ No, I got it.” Liz said as she moved her hand over the broken lamp and reassembled it.

Liz and Maria walked down the stairs and into the Crashdown. They might have been “Royals” on another planet, in another life but on Earth they were teenagers who had to work. Tess was down there already sitting with the Pod Squad and their protectors. Gabby smiled at Liz with a sweetness that only sister’s could share. Gabby and Liz had become close over these past few weeks and it was amazing how much they were all learning.

All the couples shared the power of their significant other. It was strange waking up from a dream and remembering Isabel and Alex there. It wasn’t funny when Kyle and Tess would throw illusions out of nowhere at you and laugh knowing Liz and Maria were afraid of spiders. Michael and Maria didn’t seem to have the hang of things too much, they made things explode a lot when they were angry. Then there was Max and Liz who both seemed so calm and collected when it came to using their powers. Max and Liz had the power to heal and a shield. Liz acquired an extra power though, she had the gift of foresight, which came in handy.
Liz went to the back to put the dishes in the washer when something hit her like a ton of bricks. Her head began to pound and her vision became blurred as she fell to the ground.

“ You will not survive! Royal 8 they called you. Not so Royal anymore are we my dear Queen. Just a group of pitiful miscreants.” said an ominous dark figure who’s voice sounded of pure evil.

Liz saw flames and felt the fire that seemed to engulf Roswell. She looked around and noticed it in ruins around her. She was alone, all alone and she knew they were all dead.

Liz awoke screaming and thrashing. Max grabbed a hold of her and held her closely as she sobbed in his arms.

“ Liz what happened? What did you see?” Max asked softly as she pulled back and looked at him with frightened eyes. She looked around at all of her friends as now silent tears streamed down her face.

“ I saw the end of the world.” Liz said softly as they all looked at her with expressions of disbelief.
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Intricacy (CC ALL, Adult A/N 4/16)

Post by Roswellian117 »

Ok... So this is like super short but I HAD to post it and I am very SLOWLY working on my other stories... Please bare with me guys! I am soooooo sorry!!!

____
Ch. 11

“ What do you mean you saw the end of the world?” Michael asked as Max sat Liz up. She looked at him, and everyone noticed that she was still chalk white.

“ I saw Roswell in ruins around me… in flames. Everything was destroyed. It was a premonition. I know it was.” Liz said, her voice was still shaky as Maria handed her some water. Liz drank it hesitantly with a far away stare. Alex cleared his throat and everyone looked at him. Isabel moved closer to him, she needed to feel the warmth of his body next to hers. It always made her feel safe.

“ I think I might know a way we can stop this from happening in Roswell… from anywhere on Earth.” Alex pronounced.

“ Alex what are you talking about?” Maria asked as Gabby and Vincent moved in closer to their young Royals.

Alex looked around at his friends and Isabel took his hand to show her support.

“ We have to go back to Antar and defeat Khivar head on. We possess the power and technology to go back. Isabel and I have been working with Vincent to regain some of our memories from the past and I’ve learned that I was the technology specialist on Antar. I’m the one that designed the programs.” Alex said as they all looked at him. Liz shook her head in disbelief.

“ Alex, you know that’s impossible. What I saw in my vision looked like something very soon. Besides we know from Gaby and Vincent that a lot of our enemies are here on Earth and they follow Khivar. If we leave now, we leave our families, all the people we love, and Earth in danger. Are you willing to risk that?” Liz asked as she looked up at Alex.

“ I… I guess I didn’t think it through all the way. You‘re right we‘ll deal with Khivar when we take care of what needs to be taken care of here.” Alex said as Isabel squeezed his hand in support. Alex looked over at his beautiful statuesque girlfriend and smiled at her tenderly.

“ Whatever is going on we need to face it. Looks like we’ll have to up the training.” Vincent said as the teens groaned.

“ Vincent’s right, we need to up our training starting immediately.” Max dictated with a stern voice. The other’s nodded in agreement at their King.

__

Liz held her purple shield up longer than she had at any other training session. Max looked at her with love in his eyes and pride. If only they could be alone and sort things between them out. Maria’s energy blast missed Max’s head by inches and it scared the hell out of him.

“ See what happened when you don’t pay attention blondie!” Michael yelled as Maria rolled her eyes.

“ Listen Spaceboy… the only reason why it went the wrong way is because YOU got in my way!” Maria yelled back as Gabby per usual got in between the two.

“ You two need to stop this! All you do is bicker and when you’re NOT bickering you’re bitching about each other. General Rath and Lady Maretta did not fight this much. I swear you two are going to set a world record for fighting! Stop it now!” Gabby yelled at them as they both turned a deep shade of red.
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Intricacy (CC ALL, Adult Ch.11 5/27)

Post by Roswellian117 »

Ok so this took a while but I wanted it to be good and longer than the last chapter! So here it is finally and yes Green Day Rockband has been taking up a LOT of time! But here we go and I should have new chapters for my other stories as well soon! Enjoy all!!!

Ch. 12:

“ Come on Liz you can do this.” Tess urged as Liz sighed and shut her locker. She looked at Tess with a small expression of doubt.

“ No, I can’t. Besides, you don’t know what went on. You weren’t in the room when I totally embarrassed myself. Tess, I threw myself at him. I mean seriously who does that?” Liz asked in a hurried whisper as she blushed. Tess couldn’t help but laugh at Liz’s predicament.

“ Talk to Max… You guys have a lot to say to one another. I told him you said you wanted to meet in the Eraser room.” Tess smiled as Liz’s eyes went wide.

“ When?” Liz asked as she saw Max walk into view and went into the Eraser room. Liz looked at Tess whose smile faded.

“ I’ll cover for you.” Tess winked as Liz walked quickly over and into the Eraser room. Liz closed the door and turned to be nose to chest with Max. She took a quick step back and cleared her throat.

“ Hi.” She said with a soft smile. Max took a step forward and looked deep into her eyes with a soft smile of his own to offer.

“ Hi.” He said as they seemed to just stand there looking at one another. Liz finally pulled her eyes away from her King… Her King… and took a deep breath.

“ Look Max about what happened that morning… I have no idea what got into me.” Liz started as Max smiled.

“ I know exactly what got into you. Same thing that came over me… this overwhelming longing and desire for you. I never really felt something like that before. I guess that must’ve been what it felt like for us back on Antar.” Max said as he took a step back and leaned against a shelf. Liz nodded her head in agreement, that is exactly how she felt.

“ No wonder we fell in love so fast. That feeling was, is remarkable. How two people can love each other so unconditionally and so fiercely is a forced to be reckoned with.” Liz felt heat spread through her whole body when she felt Max’s hand on hers. She was right; Ava and Zan’s love was strong and powerful. They both knew it then that this was one way to beat Khivar.

--

“ They’re where?” Michael asked Isabel in their Art class. Isabel rolled her eyes and sent him a death stare.

“ Will you keep it down? I said Eraser room.” Isabel whispered, seething with annoyance. Michael scowled at her.

“ Does Alex know you act like this?” Michael whispered as the bell rang. He reached down to pick up his books and as Isabel walked by his almost finished painting, she made it disappear with the wave of her hand. He sat back up and looked at the empty white canvas in utter shock. “ Isabel!” Michael yelled as she walked out of the classroom, a huge smile on her face.

--

Maria waited by his locker as a peace offering but as Michael walked up he didn’t look in a peace offering sort of mood. He usually never did though.

“ Can we talk?” Maria asked as Michael nodded once. “ Fine I’ll talk. Look, I’m really tired of all this arguing we do. It’s not healthy for the group or for you know, “home.” Maria said as Michael looked at her puzzled.

“ Really?” Michael asked as he looked down at her. ‘God, she’s beautiful.’

“ Yeah, I mean let’s call a truce or something cause all this fighting is driving me crazy… you drive me crazy.” Maria said as she took a deep breath.

“ Interesting, I thought what we were doing was considered, you know, flirting, foreplay… sexual tension.” Michael said with a smirk.

“ You think what we do is flirt? Michael, you are seriously twisted if you think that’s…” before she could finish Michael’s lips were on hers and she felt exactly what he was talking about.

*FLASHBACK*

Maretta walked through the Palace of Jeelha’s gardens alone as usual around this time of day. Her cousin Aldrich had just married the Princess Vilandra and had asked Maretta to spend the long summer at the Palace with the Royal family of Antar. Maretta had accepted of course with great honor. Her mother and father were the Duke and Duchess of Antras, the largest county on the planet of Antar. Maretta always spent her summers wherever Aldrich was, for they were closer than cousin’s, much like brother and sister.

Sitting on a corilis stone bench she found it to be perfectly cool under the shading opnus tree. She closed her eyes and let the soft wind blow around her sending the aroma of litra flowers and the very faint smell of orandis fruit, which was her favorite, but there were no orandis trees anywhere in this garden. She opened her eyes and noticed a handsome young solider looking at her from the shade of the other opnus tree. Maretta smiled at him as he walked closer to her.

“ My lady, what is it that you are doing out here unaccompanied?” The solider asked in a cordial manner.

“ Sir, I was merely enjoying this beautiful day.” Maretta smiled at him and stood up. He was much taller than her and his eyes were beautiful, all of him was beautiful and he was feeling the same way.

“ Yes, my lady it is a very beautiful day at court today. I’m sorry, I have not introduced myself. I am Lieutenant Rath of His Majesty’s Royal Army.” He bowed taking her hand and kissed it softly. She curtsied to him and gave him an enchanting smile that had him smitten with her at once.

“ I am Lady Maretta, cousin of Sir Aldrich who is the Princess Vilandra’s husband.” Maretta smiled as the young Lieutenants eyes lit up with recognition.

“ Of course, I have heard Sir Aldrich speak of you. I did imagine you to be a bit different though. I did not expect such a fair maiden.” Rath said as Maretta looked at him strangely for a moment.

“ What did you expect Lt. Rath? A child perhaps?” Maretta asked with curiosity. Rath was rather taken aback; he had not known what he had done to offend her so.

“ It was not my intention to offend you milady.” Rath apologized but Maretta had already turned away and began to walk back towards the Palace. She stopped and turned to facing putting her hand on her hip.

“ Your flattery will not woo me Lt. Good day sir.” Maretta said with a small curtsy as she walked hastily back into the Palace. Lt. Rath stood there completely astonished by this girl. He had no idea what he had done or said to offend her but she was intriguing.

*END OF FLASH*

Maria pulled back in confusion looking at Michael with tenderness. For the first time in a long time he was looking at her the same way. It was as if they had finally understood each other.

“ So I guess I’ll see you around?” Michael said suddenly as Maria looked up at him.

“ Yeah, sure.” Maria answered but they neither moved.

“ So movie Friday night around 8ish sound good? We could see that new one with the guy from Blind Injustice.” Michael said as Maria nodded still feeling out of it.

“ Sure, I like him. I heard the new movie got great reviews. Meet or are you going to come get me?” Maria asked still looking off into the distance.

“ Meet.” Michael answered.

“ Good.” Maria said with a nod.

“ Great. See ya Friday at 8.” Michael said as he started walking away.

“ Perfect.” Maria said dazed as she walked the other way.

Alex and Kyle had witnessed this little interaction between their two friends and were thrown for a small loop.

“ So I’m guessing they’re together now?” Kyle asked as Alex just looked on in disbelief.

“ What’s wrong with him?” Tess asked as she came up next to her boyfriend and her shell shocked friend.

“ We saw Maria and Michael kiss… then he asked her out on a date. I think the pigs just flew.” Kyle said.

“ Yeah and hell froze over.” Alex added as Tess looked at them with a scared expression.

“ I think you guys might be practicing too much. I got math. See you later Alex. Love you.” Tess said as she kissed Kyle on the lips. She turned back to look at them and they were still just standing there in amazement. She shook her head and scoffed, ‘Weirdoes,’ she thought and walked into her classroom.
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Intricacy (CC ALL, Adult A/N 8/25)

Post by Roswellian117 »

Finally I am back! It's pretty SHORT though but that's because I am getting back into the swing of things and I have been just soooooooooooooooo LAZY!! Sorry but I have! LOL... Anyways... Hope you guys enjoy this! I hope I still have some readers. Even if I don't it's still good to be back!

Ch. 13:

Liz had never been so tired in her life even after she worked a double shift but 6 hours of nonstop, intense training really drains a person. She yawned as she pulled on her pajamas and literally threw herself down on her bed and curled under her covers. The sheets felt like creamy butter against her skin and she drifted off to sleep. She suddenly felt pulled in a million different directions and her head felt like it was spinning as she opened her eyes and bolted upright. Liz Parker was no longer in the confines of her bedroom or even in the comfort of her own bed. She was on the ground, sitting on beautifully colored green grass, so beautiful it would take your breath away. She looked up towards the sky and noticed that it was a rich teal color and the sun was a bright yellow. She knew she wasn’t in Roswell or even on Earth. Was she on Antar? No, Antar’s sky was more like that of Earth, a light blue color. So where was she?

“Ava?” she heard a man ask behind her. She stood up and looked behind her at the man. He had grayish hair, and he looked worn down by war. He smiled a bright shining smile at her and she recognized him immediately. The way his eyes crinkled and the chocolate brown of his eyes… It was her father, her real father, Lord Daine.

“Father.” Liz said as she smiled and ran to him, his arms opening as they embraced. Tears streaked down his eyes as he pulled back and looked upon her with great love.

“I would know your essence anywhere. You look almost exactly the same my daughter. Gaba has looked after you well.” Lord Daine said with a smile as he released his youngest daughter.

“How did I get here? Am I really on Kiri?” Liz asked as she looked around.

“I called upon your mind and you have traveled many a light year to get here. This is Kiri but as you and I used to know it. You are here but in my mind only. I am deep in meditation right now.”

“You called to me with your mind? You must really be powerful.” Liz said as Lord Daine looked at her with a crest fallen face.

“Once I was very powerful but this war between the planets has caused many resources to expire. The only powerful thing those of us on Kiri have are our minds and we will never let Khivar take that away from us.” Lord Daine responded as Liz looked around her surroundings, it did seem very surreal and perfect, too perfect.

“Why did you call upon me? I mean after all this time, nothing and now suddenly you contact me.” Liz said as she stared at Lord Daine with a glimmer of hurt behind her eyes. Lord Daine looked at his daughter and gave her small smile.

“It is imperative that you listen to me now young Ava regarding your mission on Earth and one day returning to Antar to reclaim the throne. I feel that you have doubts about your love for young Zan but the feelings are very real. You must follow your instincts and your heart. Remember that I love you daughter and one day you will return and we shall rebuild what Khivar has destroyed.” Lord Daine reached out his hand to caress Liz’s cheek but she was already being pulled back awaking with a start.

She sat up and took several deep breaths. Liz thought about her father and how Gabby looked so much like him. She knew that one way or another Gabby would see Antar, Kiri and their father again; she owed her that much… She owed it to them all and she knew it then in that moment… They were going to win this war.
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Intricacy (CC ALL, Adult Ch. 13 10/13)

Post by Roswellian117 »

So here we go... Another update and usually I am so slow but I wrote this and had to much fun I needed to get it out! I hope you guys enjoy it... It is short but FUN! :twisted: Please review!

Ch. 14:

He had been in deep slumber when he heard a soft knock on his window. He bolted upright and held up his hand prepared to fight whoever the intruder was but he noticed the small figure standing outside. He walked to his window and opened it wide helping her inside.

“You scared the hell out of me Liz.” Max said as Liz looked up at him with her big brown eyes and half smiled.

“Sorry Max but I had to see you as soon as possible.” Liz said quietly. Max was a little taken aback by her comment… He had after all been dreaming about her only moments ago.

“It’s ok, um… what’s up? You ok?” he asked with concern as she sat on his bed.

“I’m fine… but… I spoke to my father tonight… I mean Ava’s father.” Liz said as Max’s expression turned to one of deep interest and he sat down next to her.

“What did he say?” he asked as he shifted to face her.

“That one day we’ll return to Antar to reclaim our Kingdom and rebuild what Khivar has destroyed. He didn’t tell me how to defeat Khivar but he gave me hope that we will defeat our enemies. He also told me to… well… um… trust in my feelings for you. In order to do that though I need to know how you feel about me and if you feel anything how real is it?” Liz asked blushing bright red.

“Liz… I know exactly how I feel about you and I always knew my feelings were real. I felt complete and whole the moment we kissed… Like there was this part of me that was shut off until I had you in my life. I always loved you and I always will.” Max said as he touched her face softly. She leaned into him and kissed his palm gently.

Tears lined her eyes as she pulled his face closer to her own and they kissed softly at first but it soon turned into something primal and passionate and there was no turning back this time. Max pulled back and pulled Liz’s shirt over her head in one swift motion using his powers to get rid of her bra revealing her creamy, perky breasts. His mouth lowered over her erect nipple and he sucked into his mouth with passion as Liz arched her back and whimpered softly. They fell back on his bed as his mouth worked longingly on her mounds of soft flesh. Liz pulled Max up and ripped his shirt off and slowly running her hand down his hard, chiseled chest. He devoured her mouth grinding his rock hard cock against her urging went center. Liz was ready to be taken; she reached down, sliding her hand under his boxers and stroking his girthy erection. Max moaned into her mouth and pulled away positioning himself on his knees, he swiftly pulled her shoes off, then her jeans and underwear. He could smell her heat; it was intoxicating to his senses. He wanted to taste her so he lowered his mouth to her and pushed her folds apart exposing the most intimate part of her. He looked up at Liz who was breathing erratically looking down at him, her eyes pleading, begging him not to stop now. He nodded his head and took a long, slow, deliberate lick stopping and pressing down hard on her swollen nub. Liz twisted below him and pulled softly on his hair, throwing him into a frenzy as he sped his action up. He pushed one finger slowly in and out of her while he sucked and licked her. Liz couldn’t take anymore and she pulled him up and swiped her hand over his pants making them disappear. His hand went between them as he led his throbbing cock to her center.

He pushed the tip in slowly letting her get adjusted to the size as his eyes sought permission she ran her hand down his backside, he tiny hand cupped his butt as she pushed him through her barrier letting out a low gasp of surprise and pleasure. Max’s eyes widened with the feel of her around him, she felt so tight and wet that just the thought sent him over the edge. Liz kissed him softly and wrapped her legs around his waist. Max pulled himself out a bit then pushed back in, he continued to go slowly for a few minutes but the overwhelming urgency was building and the small moans he heard in his ear took him past him meter and he began to pump in and out of Liz harder and harder. Liz’s soft moans now turned into soft cries of ecstasy as they began to build one another up and up. Max felt close as Liz began to tremble beneath him.

“Ohhhh… Maaaaax… Mmmmmm…” she let it escape long and low as her walls clenched tight around him.

“Oh god… Oh god… Liiiiiz… Ahhhh…” Max came long and hard two more thrusts after she did. He rested his forehead on hers and kissed her softly. They were spent as he pulled out and pulled her into a tight and loving embrace. She snuggled in close to him and they soon drifted off to sleep.
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Intricacy (CC ALL, Adult Ch. 14 10/17)

Post by Roswellian117 »

I so appreciate the FB! Thank you! This is another short chapter but I am still dusting myself off so bare with me for a bit!

Ch. 15

For the life of her Tess couldn’t remember the last time she had felt this happy or complete. Her days were filled with Kyle and some of her nights as well. She lived for the nights they spent together while her father was away on one business trip after another, but after her mother passed away her father seemed to be gone more and more. Tess had been exceptionally close with her mother but she was still close to her dad and when he was away he made sure to call her every night. Tonight had been one of those nights and they talked on the phone for a bit and when her dad had gotten his fill of her, he bid her goodnight.

“What do I want to eat?” Tess asked herself as she looked through the fridge. She was about to grab some steak to make when she heard her doorbell. She knew it wasn’t Kyle because he was fishing with his father. She looked through the peephole and saw Gabby looking anxious.

“Gabby what’s wrong?” she asked as Gabby pushed past her.

“We have to leave now.” Gabby said as Tess closed the front door looking perplexed.

“What do you mean we have to leave now? What about everyone else? What about my father?!” Tess yelled as she stood her ground.

“Where do you think your father is Tess?” Gabby asked as Tess looked at her with even more of a puzzled look.

“What are you talking about! Why do you guys keep so much from us!?” Tess seethed as she felt her power start to bubble to the surface. Gabby sensed what was happening and took a deep breath.

“Tess… I swear we weren’t hiding this from you guys… We were going to tell you at the right time but your parent’s know everything about all of you… They’re part of the rebellion against Khivar.” Gabby said as Tess shook her head.

“No! You told us that our parent’s were human… My mother DIED of cancer! I saw her die!” Tess yelled as tears started to well in her eyes.

“Tess… We had to make our enemies believe that. We had to make them believe that this town… Wow… How do I put this? We had to make our enemies believe that everyone in this town is… human… Tess, no one in Roswell is human. This town is all Antarian and all part of the rebellion.” Gabby said as Tess’ eyes grew large.

“So my mother is alive?” Tess asked.

“Yes… and after tonight she’ll never leave you again. I promise.” Gabby said as Tess hugged her with tears running freely down her face.

“Wait… Why do we have to leave?” Tess asked.

“The skins are on their way here. Khivar has ordered an attack on Roswell… He wants the Royal’s dead. We have to move you all out now.” Gabby said as Tess shook her head.

“Do I have time to pack?” Tess asked as Gabby smiled.

“10 minutes! We gotta move.” Gabby said as they ran upstairs.

Liz snuggled closer into Max; the feel of his warm body against her made Liz feel so safe. Her eyes shot open and she realized the implications of last night. They weren’t safe… She realized that they had taken a major step without even going on a date. She shook her head and tears began to fall from her eyes. The door opened so suddenly she didn’t even have time to react except pull the blanket higher around her.

“Mrs. Evans, I’m…” Liz began but was interrupted.

“Liz, Max, we have to leave now! Get dressed your highness!” Diane Evans said as she exited the room as quickly as she came in, leaving Liz absolutely flabbergasted… What the hell was going on?

Liz shook Max awake and he looked up at her with a softness she had never seen before but there was no time for that now.

“Max… We have to get dressed… We have to…” Liz’s mind jerked as she saw her premonition again… She saw Roswell in ruins, crumbling, and burning around her.

“Liz, what is it?” Max asked.

“They’re here Max… We have to leave now… The skins are here for us.” Liz said as they began to get dressed quickly.