How was your day/week/weekend?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Re: How was your day?

Post by SidneyAce »

killjoy wrote:Well it was a great day but now it's kind of sucking
Join the club! It was the first day i feel better physically since my finals. And my sister had to tell my dad something about me and now i have to take the heat. I feel like crap!

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

I was cooking dinner and a bee stung my toe. I'm dead serious. This dumbarse bee was (unbeknownst to me) crawling around on the kitchen floor and decided to attack my little toe.

God, it really hurt.

And why the frig was that stupid bee on my kitchen floor anyway? Stupid frigger, I'm glad mum squashed it.
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

Rowedog wrote:I was cooking dinner and a bee stung my toe. I'm dead serious. This dumbarse bee was (unbeknownst to me) crawling around on the kitchen floor and decided to attack my little toe.

God, it really hurt.

And why the frig was that stupid bee on my kitchen floor anyway? Stupid frigger, I'm glad mum squashed it.
Oddly enough that's happened to me before. Damn bees. Curse them back to the honeycomb hell they came from!

~Chad~
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

I know its only 1:30 but so far today is great. I went to the fruit stand and scored strawberries for $.99/lbs. I'm so making cobbler tonight mmmmmm.
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

Amazing!

I went into work and there were two boxes of sweets waiting for me. They were as a thank you from a couple of people I'd helped out the day before, by literally, doing my job.

Then I checked my exam results and found out I'd passed when I was 100% certain that I'd failed.

All in all, it was a good day.
Banner by Evelyn
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

How was my day? Hot. My AC unit hasn't worked since 6/5 and the company my home warranty company (AHS) sent to my home to repair the unit is a joke :x . If you live in the Metro Atlanta area of Georgia, NEVER and I repeat NEVER use a company called Strong Heating and Air. They're incompetent imbeciles.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well I can say that my day was a HELL of a lot better than this guy's!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37760267/ns/us_news-giving/
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

killjoy wrote:Well I can say that my day was a HELL of a lot better than this guy's!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37760267/ns/us_news-giving/
Lol - I love how the MSNBC website claims that it happened in London though (because apparently everywhere in England is "London")... Leicester, where the incident happened, is actually nowhere near London (it's 100 miles away and practically on the other side of the country) :P. It would be like a non-US newspaper saying "NEW YORK - A man has been found dead in his apartment in Chicago" :lol: .
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

So let's change this to how was the last few weeks for me. This one time only, I hope.

So my Dell breaks. The hinge was completely destroyed. I had to prop it up against something just to use it and see the screen. This is in all reality a very good thing. Because it meant that it was damaged beyond repair or at least not worth it to repair. Yay!!! So I took it on down to Best buy and they sent it into the shop and I became one of the unlucky computerless people. My husband took out an insurance policy on it thinking if it broke it would be because I spilt a glass of water. Haha I proved him wrong. So I wait and wait, get addicted to CSI, and wait, and then yesterday somewhere between the fevers, and the sleeping I got the email saying the Dell was declared dead. Obviously I was and am still in no condition to go pick out a new one. So I make hubby do it. I got to turn it on and reinstall my pictures before I passed out again. Today though my fever broke and I got to play with my new pretty. Yay! 500gb hard drive, 4gb ram, and a graphics card, web cam, and microphone, all for about $75 dollars less than what the dell cost me. So I got an upgrade for free and it's not a Dell which makes me for a very happy Ang. I did have to shell out about $300 for a new insurance policy though. Oh and it's a pretty midnight blue. I wanted red but beggers can't be choosers.

Happy happy day!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I took my nephews to go see Toy Story 3 today....that was kind of cool.But what sucked is that no one told me it was in 3D which made the tickets like five dollars more :roll: :lol: