5 Little Known Facts About You

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Re: 5 Little Known Facts About You

Post by RosDude »

April wrote:This isn't really a little known fact--it's actually a commonly known fact, but I don't think I've told anyone on here.

I dance while I drive. I call it upper body dancing. I've been told that my entire car bounces up and down as I drive. :lol: It's good exercise.
:lol: That reminds me of a game I play with my brothers and sisters whenever we're in the car together.

When I was younger my oldest brother came up with this thing where he would start doing some random crazy dance to a song that was on, and try to get everyone in the car to do it too. Nine times out of ten everyone joined in. Eventually we all started doing it whenever some of us were in the car together. Because there are nine of us, and we're hardly ever all in the car together, the goal is to get the most people to do it at one time. So far the most we've ever gotten was seven, but that's because none of us has a car that's big enough for nine people to fit in. lol

At first I didn't want to do it because I thought it was embarrassing, but one time my sister told me I look even weirder being the only person in the car who's not doing it so I might as well join in.

From that point on I always did it. :lol:

~Chad~
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

LMAO I still do that, although now ... it's to entertain my niece and nephew.

My mom and brother do it as well when I'm in the care with them and either one of them is driving. People must think we're crazy when they see us on the road. And let's just say ... it's embarrassing the crap we do and have the nerve to call it dancing :lol:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Sundae
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sundae »

This thread is cute :lol:

1) I get my best ideas while I'm driving...or in the shower.

2) I'm really short...so short that I once got pulled over by a cop cause he thought I was kid who stole my parents car and was taking it out for a joy ride. << no joke. :lol: he didn't even ask me for my registration or insurance...he went straight for my license.

3) I can speak four languages fluently and two so so.

4) I don't like ice cream...and when I do eat it, I like it melted.

5) Any concert I go to, I aim to kill. There hasn't been one that I don't do something that makes it memorable and it all started with the first concert I went to. I not only crowd surfed, flashed some security guards unknowingly, fought my way up to the very front of the stage, and later when my best friend and I were standing in line to get autographs, I got kissed by Jared Leto (front-man for 30 seconds to mars) and I didn't even realize it until i heard oohhs and ahhs along with death glares from tweeny emo boppers. HA! <<< and all those things happened TO me...I swear to God I was such innocent concert virgin that night. :twisted:
Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Traitor »

1.) When I'm home alone, I take a towel, put it on the floor of the shower, put on my headphones and sing at the top of my lungs. I can sit there for hours. :oops:

2.) My right front tooth is half fake. Thanks to a 5th grade run in with a bully who slammed my face into a gym floor. Nice. I know.

3.) My husband has never read anything I've ever written. I'm scared he'd laugh at my fanfiction "nonsense" as he calls it.

4.) I LOVE pickels and orange juice together. It sounds gross, but it's not.

5.) I am deathly afraid of driving places I've never been. Like, I seriously start having a panic attack. I once got lost in a Wal-mart parking lot. I'm not even kidding.

click the link! click it! My Glee Project Audition!!!
Abandon Structure
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Abandon Structure »

1) I used to have these weird phases whenever I'd closed my eyes where I'd dream in stick people. It was so seriously trippy that whenever it happened I'd open my eyes and stare at the ceiling until it went away.

2) I spend more time writing stories in my college classes than taking notes. I've had only one teacher who caught on to this and I had to lie my ass off to avoid a guilt trip...but I still felt guilty anyways cause that's just how I roll.

3) Any story I write if I don't concentrate will stray into another stories domain. I have a novel I'm working on that actually cannibalized two other ideas and my Roswell Crossovers were temporarily placed on pause when I realized I'd lost Kyle in one of them because I'd been writing him in another where he had no business being at least for another three or four chapters.

4) I spend 60% of my time behind a computer either watching Korean Dramas, listening to Korean music, doing Korean homework, or writing FanFiction and original stories. I do this not necessarily because I'm besotted by any of the above but because I still live at home with my parents, our dog, my older sister, her two miniture pinchers who believe so firmly in recycling they eat their own poop, and my younger sister who's actually managed to mature beyond the 'My Boyfriend's a Jerk' stage of her life.

5) I have a gadzillion nicknames stemming from the fact that I'm five four and weigh under a hundred pounds. No, I don't have an eating disorder - I'm just skinny. Nicknames range from the acceptable (Slim, Wafer, Twig) to the strange (Crisco). I really wish somebody would call me Turtle, though. I don't really know why I want them to, but I do feel like a Turtle.
When Eve ate the apple, her knowledge increased, but God liked dumb women, so paradise ceased.
~Faking It by Jennifer Cruisie
secretk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by secretk »

1. The fist time I drank alcohol was 6 years ago at my prom. I still drink very rear(no more than 5 times in year and so far I never was drunk).
2. I find sci-fi fascinating. That was the reason to start watching Roswell and unlike most of the people I really liked all sci-fi elements in season 2. I just love that kind of twists in TV series or books. I guess part of this interest is because of the fact that I am really interested in bioinformatics and all kind of things related to molecular biology.
3. I have wanted to learn Spanish since I was 11 years old. I never had the time till now. At school I had to learn English and German, because I needed them for the university and the work. I am not from English speaking country, but at my work it is a must to know English. That's why I started to learn Spanish last year and so far I am at level B1. I am happy, because I do it on my own. I don't go to courses, I just use all kind of internet sources.
4. I was 14 years old when I decided that I want to be Software Developer. That was one of my childhood dreams and I am happy that I finally can work this, because I really love it.
5. In my leisure time I liked to sing, not that I sing very well, at least it is not awful :lol: . The music is my way to escape the reality, when I need it. I can't clean my home or walking alone without music. I can't even sport without music. I am capable to listen music even in the bathroom :mrgreen: .

To sum up looks like I am very strange person :lol: .
Mistress9
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Mistress9 »

my turn :D

1. when I eat my sandwich with tomatoes, I always put mayonnaise on top. I won't have it any other way.

2. when I was younger, like 9-10 year old, I called myself Katie in front of... like... everyone. oh, of course people that knew me knew it wasn't my real name, it was like my nickname with them ;) I just really hated my real name back then....

3. I don't eat soooo many things.... apples, plum, berries, blackberries, cherries, I eat fish only when I have to, milk.... I just don't like them.

4. I'm engaged since December 2007... and I don't think I'm gonna be married soon.

5. my best friend is a guy.
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

1). I have two best friends that I talk to via text message, and one is a guy that has bee in my life since junior high/middle school. He's like a brother to me; I can't imagine my life without him in it.

2). Horror films...I cannot stand them. I'm sorry to most of the horror film fanatics out there, but don't sit me in front of one. I'll leave the room and possibly never speak to you again. There are exceptions, though. Joy Ride and The Others are two of them.

3). I'm a frequent role-player. A friend got me started on an RPG for All My Children, playing Greenlee Smythe, but I had to leave that board b/c it was taking over my life. Now I'm back on there but playing a different character, Colby Chandler.

4). I collect romance novels. I'm NOT kidding. I also have a few teen novels and some Christan romance fiction mixed in that collection.

5). I'm from a small town and it's seen a lot of change in the past 24 years I've existed. Tornadoes have ripped through several times. I'm sure that others have been robbed in our community, but not so bad as someone taking your father's wedding ring. Yep, it's true. My dad doesn't have a wedding ring because someone broke into our house and stole it.
dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerfiend »

CandyliciousLovah wrote:
My dad doesn't have a wedding ring because someone broke into our house and stole it.
That's crazy! Some people have no morality:!:

1) I hate teriyaki chicken. It makes me so nauseous

2) I would eat chinese food everyday if it wasn't so unhealthy. :lol:

3)I absolutely hate green tea

4) I love staying up at night and watching shows on netflix

5) I watch Dance Moms when no one is looking. :oops:
God is Love

Liz: You do have a destiny Max, you just heard it and I can't stand in the way of it.
Max: But you mean everything to me.
Destiny

Banner by Manda8706
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

dreamerfiend wrote:That's crazy! Some people have no morality:!:
Oh I know! The weird thing was, my mom passed the guy who did it on her way to drop me and my two older sisters off at school.