Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by Rowedog »

That picture totally works for the fic, Chad, don't you worry. It's perfect. :wink:
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Earth2Mama wrote:O.k. I was told ... by someone ... that I should have ALL the Roswell boys in signature pic and looking back - they are correct.

So, can someone ... PLEASE! make me a new signature banner of Kyle, Alex, Michael and Max?

Since I was the someone who told you, I'll take it. ;)
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

I would love a Michael/Liz banner for my sig line. I don't care what pics are used, I just ask that they are from season 3 please.

Anybody?
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

Hello!

I am requesting a banner for my fic Twisted (sequel to Tangled). Yes - i'm still working on it (but its slow-going) and I think a nice visual will help with the muse.

I don't want to give too much of the story away so in short - its Max and Liz in the next stage of their relationship. Some angst and anger and misunderstandings. Lots of passion. Some humor and naughty lovin'.

The whole gang will have brief appearences - Maria, Michael, Sean, Isabel, Alex, Madison, Tess, Jesse, and all the parentals.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I can pm you more info. if needed.

Thanks!

Happy New Year to all!!! :D

TAKEN
Last edited by trulov on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dstarlight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dstarlight »

Hey, I'd like to request a banner for my newest crossover fic. Here are the deatils....

Catergory:Crossover Charmed/Roswell
Pairings:Chris/Liz
Rating:Adult

Summary: She was a mere memory, one he was happy to forget. But then she was there, right in front of him; and he could actually touch her......Chris Halliwell wasn't happy about it.

It's called A Lonely Truth, I've already got a few chapters up so I thought it was high time I came in here and asked for someone's help, lol. I know a few things that I'd like to appear on the banner, Liz and Chris of course, and maybe even Wyatt, not too sure on that one. :?

I want it to have an overall sombre look, kind of sad and inticing.

And the tag is....His Secret, Her Mistake, A Lonely Truth. I don't want much, huh? :D

So if anyone is interested please pm me and I'll go into more deatail. Thanks!
Siggie thanks to singerchic4.
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

I believe dstarlight's is supposed to be seventeen so this would be requests #18 and #19 I think :D

So for #18 I would like to request a couple Liz/Michael wallpapers. Not too picky on the pictures used just that I would prefer a longer haired Michael. I would like one in more earthy/vibrant tones and the other one in sepia with either no real color or just a hint or two.
Text wise I would the following two quotes, one for each wallpaper, no preference on which quote to which background, whichever is easier for you.

"This is what love is. It is not breathless, not excitement. Love is what is left over when being in love has burned away. Love is when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from your branches and you find that you are one tree, not two."

"It is easy to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love. But it is not always easy to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands."

For #19 I would like a couple Liz/Tess friendship wallpapers. Again not picky on pictures, whatever works for you :D. One in lighter/brighter colors and the other in black and white with some hints of color.
I don't really have any text in mind for these so if you come up with something clever feel free to use it :lol:

Thanks in advance to whoever decides to help me out! All of the artists here are incredibly talented so I know they will be amazing!

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

#20 & 21: Both Taken (Thanks Behrbabe and Hunter)

I was wondering if someone could make me a banner for a stargazer story I want to start. It's called Last Night On Earth. It's based on a song by my favorite band Greenday. It will be a semi-short story, no more than 5 parts. I would like a picture of Alex and Isabel at prom. A starry night sky with stars as the background and Last Night On Earth in a light grey color and by Roswellian117 in a teal color. I would like some kind of flames or fire somewhere in there, maybe make the prom picture look like it has been burnt? Anyways, hope someone is interested in that one.

Another one is a story called 2,000 Light Years Away. It's a Dreamer fic no Aliens. I want this to be loosely based on a dating website type thingy. I want a picture of Max on one side and a picture of Liz on the other. Background should be the US but Max is faded in on the east coast and Liz is faded in on the west coast. 2,000 Light Years Away should be in a cool font and color and by Roswellian117 should be in teal as always! LOL.

Thanks to anyone who will make these for me!!!

X0X0~Vanessa :mrgreen:
Last edited by Roswellian117 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

#21 (me thinks)

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone was interested in making a banner for my already completed fic Falling Dominoes? I'd like to try and put together an author's page - and I'd love to have a banner there for this story.

Its a definate AU - where Future Max's actions prevented the Parkers from ever coming to Roswell. Liz is raised by Kal Langley - and the pod squad grow up under Nasedo's influence. Fate eventually brings everyone together - but as adults - with some very different personalities and traits then the teens we all knew.

There would need to be images of Max and Liz, Kal, maybe Liz as a child and possibly the other couples as well. Nicholas is a featured villian and Nasedo is pretty shady for most of the story as well. There's four "other" unknown players that could be represented with shadows.

I don't know - artistically i'm pretty open to anything you could come up with.

PM me if anybody's interested.

Thanks.
:D

TAKEN
Last edited by trulov on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

Roswellian117 wrote:
#20 & 21:

Another one is a story called 2,000 Light Years Away. It's a Dreamer fic no Aliens. I want this to be loosely based on a dating website type thingy. I want a picture of Max on one side and a picture of Liz on the other. Background should be the US but Max is faded in on the east coast and Liz is faded in on the west coast. 2,000 Light Years Away should be in a cool font and color and by Roswellian117 should be in teal as always! LOL.

I'd like to take a crack at this one, if you don't mind.
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

behrbabe wrote:
Roswellian117 wrote:
#20 & 21:

I'd like to take a crack at this one, if you don't mind.
Yes of course!!!!! Thank you!!!!