Dreams (SN XO UC TEEN) epilogue 02/07/09

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Dreams (SN XO UC TEEN) epilogue 02/07/09

Post by behrstars »

Title: Dreams

Author: behrstars

Rating: TEEN I think has maybe five swear words

Catergory: Roswell/Supernatural

Couple: Liz/Sam

Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell or Supernatural so please don't sue.

Summary: What if everything you knew about yourself was a lie? What if your dreams were the answers to the questions you had. Ok so that sucked as a summary.

Alright so this is my very first story ever. And i'm not really good at writing stories, I really hated english growing up. So while I would like feedback please be gentle.

Prologue

It started tonight just like every other night. The dream always began the same. It was hot and bright and she could feel the heat burning her skin. It never touched her but it felt like she was to close to the flames. The smoke clogged her throat and she coughed. She could here the baby crying and the smoke alarm going off. And just when she thought that it couldn't get any worse she saw the eyes. Yellow eyes.
Liz shot up in her bed, barely controlling the scream that wanted to escape her throat. After years of having the same dream she had learned to stop the scream. The dream had been recurring for as long as she could remember. Her mother made the comment once that she had had them even as an infant. There was never any indication as to why she had the dream. Her mother said that she had never been involved in a fire but sometimes the look her mother would get when she thought she wasn't looking had her wondering if she was being lied to.
This wasn't the only weird dream she ever had though. When she was five she had a dream about a boy with the most beautiful brown eyes she had ever seen. He seemed to be the same age as she was and like her he didn't understand why he was there. They were in an abandoned town and they were all alone. She was scared but Sam said that he would make sure everything was okay and keep her safe. Sam. That was the only thing she knew about him. No last name, no idea where he was from. For what ever reason the questions never came and neither one offered them. It was just Sam and Liz. It wasn't the only time that they played there. For a few years they met there once a week, with no explanation on how it was possible and if it was even real. Liz thought for sure that he was just someone that she had made up and he thought the same thing. They had become the best of friends and as the years passed they had both developed a crush on each other. Then one day it stopped. She ended up in the town alone. That had never happened before and she was afraid. It went on like that for months. Then one night her dream turned into a nightmare. She was all alone in the dark. He came from no where and all she saw were his yellow eyes. She screamed terrified of what he would do to her. He simply stared at her with a smile on his face. And then he told her that her time there was done, at least for now. That Sam wouldn't be coming back anytime soon. But that someday she would see him again. That he had plans for them. And that was that. After that night she didn't dream of the abandoned town anymore. But sometimes, every now and then she would see Sam. Just glimpses. Never talking to him just seeing. Sometimes she would just be daydreaming and she would see him. Sometimes they were scary things, sometimes not. The day she was shot was the day that it all went away.

AN: Ok so there it is. I wasn't real sure what color Jared Padalecki eyes were so I went with brown. Hope you like it.
Also I would really like a banner for this if anyone would be interested in making one that would be great. Turns out I can't do that either. :D
Last edited by behrstars on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:41 pm, edited 27 times in total.
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Dreams (Rn/Sn UC CO) Pro.

Post by behrstars »

Hey. I want to thank everyone who left feedback.

SnowyOwl-17
Ansleyrocks
garcia88
Avalonrose
pandas2001

Heres the next part let me know what you think.

Part 1

Sitting on the plane took an unbelievable amount of bravery. She hated flying with a burning passion. But today she would make an exception. Today she was flying home to put her parents in the ground. The call had come from Sheriff Valenti, Jim. She could here the pain in his voice. That he hated having to call her and give her the news over the phone. Her parents had been killed by a drunk driver on there way home from Las Cruses. They had not suffered he said. Everything after that till this moment is nothing but a blur. She hadn't been home or talked to anyone in the last five years, not even her parents. That had to be the hardest part about the entire situation. She had burned all those bridges years ago. She thought back to what had made it all turn out this way.
After future Max things had been rough. Maria had been angry with her for hurting Max and for not telling her about Kyle. She had nothing to tell, nothing had happened it was all a set up. But no one could ever know. Afterwards Kyle seemed to drift away from everyone. Who could blame him really with all the animosity from the others. But just like everything else that would change. Max and the pod squad didn't speak to her and she became invisible to the outside world. Even Alex. He was so disappointed in her. It would all come to a head however when her own alien powers emerged and Kyle followed her example unfortunately. Suddenly they were all interested in her life again. Couldn't have her exposing them. She told them they could leave her alone. It seemed to that Isabel and Michael were blaming her for this happening. Like she had any control over the situation. Max was constantly hounding her, pissing Tess off because they were dating but suddenly she was taking up all his time. She didn't ask him to, but it was still her fault. Things spiraled out of control at senior prom. She was having a very bad time and decided to leave. Headed out to the desert to be alone. Her emotions were all over the place and she didn't want to have a power flare up and expose everyone. Should have figured that Max would follow. She should of asked him to leave but she didn't and things got out of control. She woke in the morning hating herself for what she allowed to happen and hating him even more for pursuing her. Of course there was a big fight. All she remembered was that she hated him and asked him to never speak to her again. That lasted all of a few weeks until she passed out during her valedictorian speech. She hit her head which required five stitches and had a physical done so they could determine why she passed out. Congratulations your pregnant. That bastard. Her parents were livid. And it took three men to keep her dad off Max. Lots of chaos followed. It was her dads ultimatum that had her leaving Roswell and not looking back. She either aborted the baby or she was dead to him. She was throwing away her future and he wouldn't have it. So she packed her bags and left. Max and company were another road block that she didn't want to deal with. All she heard was that she couldn't leave because it was his baby. She told him that if he wouldn't let her go she'd turn him in. Tess tried messing with her head with her mindwarp and she got to feel what it felt like to finally punch her in the face when she realized what she was trying to do. Max watched her board a bus to her new destination even if she didn't know where that was yet. Three weeks later she lost the baby. She felt sadness and then relief. She wasn't ready to be a mom and lets face it raising an alien child would have been difficult when she was still having trouble with her own abilities. She however didn't return home. She stayed in New York. Making a life for herself. Not having to answer to anyone. Not getting the education her father so desperately wanted for her.
The lady next to her brought her out of her thoughts when she asked to be let out of her seat. Thats when she realized that the plane had landed and that everyone was leaving the plane. Jim was waiting for her in the terminal when she exited the door. She could see the sadness in his eyes and that he was worried how she was holding up. Hey Jim. God Liz how are you doing? I'm fine. I've shed all the tears i'm going to. It will be different at the funeral he said. No. I've come to terms over the years with not having them in my life. This is just a formality. I could tell that he didn't believe a thing I said. That was okay.
The ride to Roswell had me thinking of the dream again. It had been a while since i'd had it. Thought that it was odd that I would have it on the night my parents were killed. Had me believing that I was missing something. That maybe I was in fact lied to all these years. Guess I would never know now.
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Dreams (Rn/Sn UC CO) Part 1 Nov.17

Post by behrstars »

Hey guys. I wanna thank everyone who left feedback.

garcia88
Jensen Lover 37
forever dreamer
pandas2001
AvalonRose
SnowyOwl-17
Mel1307
alexceasar

Heres the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Please leave feedback.

Part 2

My arrival in Roswell was rather interesting. All my ex-friends were waiting for me when I arrived at the Crashdown. I took in all the changes. While the Crashdown was exactly the same they weren't. Maria had grown her hair out and dyed it brown. If Michael standing so close were an indication I would guess that they had definately held out for the long haul. And it helped that they were flanked by two little girls looking just like Maria with Michaels eyes. It made me happy that Michael now had the family he always wanted. Alex and Isabel still seemed to be together. There was no ring on her finger yet however. And a big part of me was hoping that Alex really made her work for it. And then there was Max and Tess. I could see the rock on her finger glowing from the doorway accentuated by the lovely wedding band that matched. Tess looked to be about six months pregnant and I could honestly say that I was happy for them. It seems that Max has finally accepted his destiny and it looks good on him. The only one missing was Kyle. Jim said that he wouldn't be there for the funeral. He hadn't been home in four years and didn't see him returning anytime soon. Seems he followed my lead. He couldn't take the others always watching his every move, never having a moment for just himself. I guess thats the price you pay for the membership. Just drop your free will, independance and any free thinking at the door on your way in. He grew tired of it and told everyone he was leaving. And when the others put up a fight about it he threatened them the same way I had. Turns out that it was the only way out.
I didn't feel much like talking so I said hello and goodbye and headed for the back room. The nasty comment behind me had me stopping and turning around. It would be Isabel who would have to be nasty. So Liz you come home alone? You know that you should of brought Maxs kid along. You have no right to keep him away. I laughed at her. She gave me a withering look and was about to throw a hissy fit before I interrupted her. You know, I can't bring someone home I don't have. You got rid of it you had no right, she screamed at me. I didn't get rid of it you dimwit. I lost the baby not long after leaving, I screamed back. No one said a word. I turned to leave when Max stopped me. Liz, he said. I could here the pain in his voice. He was mourning our loss. I turned and looked at him. Max, your living the american dream and I motioned towards Tess. Don't mourn something that never was. Because in the end thats how I got through it. I'd lost the baby before it even had a heartbeat. Made it seem less real. Who was I kidding. I may have lied to myself and to them but in my heart I would always miss my baby. Even if we never met. I didn't feel much like airing my laundry in front of everyone one so I turned and left.
The funeral went exactly how I told Jim it would. There were no tears from me. Everyone thought that I was still in shock. I just sat there and let them assume what they wanted. Maria and Alex took it harder then I did. They tried to comfort me. Tried to be the friends from years past. That bridge had been burned five years ago and I had no desire to rekindle that particular flame. I figured by next week i'd be back home in New York and this would all be passed me. I really hope that I never have to return. All I had to do was settle my parents affairs. I also had to talk to Phillip Evans. He did my parents will and he had somethings he had to go over with me.
I arrived ten minutes early for our meeting. But he was waiting for me and he took me right in. Max was there unfortunately. Seemed he was following in his fathers footsteps and becoming a lawyer. Liz do you mind if Max sits in, Phillip asked me. No thats fine. So Liz there are a few things that need to be discussed. It seems that your parents left you with quite a bit of money. They both had life insurence policies, good ones. And there is also all the money that your grandmother left behind for them. Everything is yours. Also aside from your parents will you also have things coming to you from your grandmothers will. When you turned twenty-one everything was supposed to be turned over to you. I had no way of contacting you and your parents weren't very coopartive either. Your grandmother left you quite a lot actually. She had a house in Kansas. Lawrence actually. She left that to you. I've done some calculations for you to let you know where you are financily. As long as you don't go hog wild you should be able to live very comfortably for the rest of your life and then some. I finally stopped staring at him long enough to say something. What are you saying exactly? I'm saying that you don't ever have to work a day in your life and you would live comfortably. I just stared at him. How could my parents be sitting on that much money and I not know about it? While you did inherit quite a bit from your parents the majority of the money comes from your grandmother. Oh. Was all I could say. I seemed to get lost a little after that thinking of what was left behind when I was pulled out of my thoughts by Phillip calling my name. Liz? Yes was there something else. Actually there is one other thing. Your parents had something else that they wanted me to address with you. Okay. The look on his face had me a little on edge. He didn't look like he wanted to tell me anything. He reached into his folder and pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. I looked at it a little confused. It was a birth certificate. Elizabeth Kylynn Masters was the name staring back at me. I just sat there. The birth date was the same but everything else was wrong. Under mother and father it read... Mother: Julie May Masters, maiden name: Clark... Father: Jacob Robert Masters. Was this some kind of joke? I looked at Phillip and back to the paper then back at Phillip. What does this mean, I asked him. Liz your parents adopted you when you were seven months old. I looked at Max when I heard him gasp. I looked back at Phillip. Where did I come from? Boise, Idaho. Oh, was all I could say. How did they find me? Your grandmother Claudia actually found you. She was visiting a friend and you were being taken care of by the foster family next store. She called your parents and after some legal formalities they brought you home. So the whole town knows that i'm adopted? Actually your parents moved here right after they brought you home. No one here knows anything. I found out ten years ago when they had me make up a will for them. Okay. Did I not have any other family? No. There were no other family members. Just one more question. Go ahead. How did my parents die? Your parents died in a fire. He pulled out old newspaper clippings and started reading from them, never noticing that I had gone completely white. According to investigaters the fire originated in your nursery. Both of your parents were found there. They believed that it was arson but they were just completely baffled by the evidence. Max was the one to ask why. Phillip looked at me. Liz you were found lying in the middle of the yard wrapped in a blanket. No one knew why. If it had been foul play why did they keep you out of harms way. They could have taken you or just left you there to die but they didn't. And in that moment a whole lot of things came to my mind. One, that the dreams that I had been having for years were not dreams, more like memories. And the second thing the scariest part about the whole situation was that the guy with the yellow eyes was real and he wasn't human.

Well now that i've posted the new part. I'm off to see Twilight. :D
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Dreams (Rn/Sn UC CO) Part 3 11/22/08

Post by behrstars »

Hey all. So, Twilight was awesome. :mrgreen: Even though it wasn't exactly like the book it still rocked. I'm dying to see it again. Anyway, I wanna thank all who have left feedback. You make me feel a little bit better about posting this. I'm still a little nervous about whether or not this is gonna turn out good.
SO THANKS:

garcia88
forever dreamer
AvalonRose

Now onto the next part.

Part 3

Being back home didn't ease any of the tension I had flowing through my body since the reading of the will. Everything was taken care of. Michael and Maria had bought the Crashdown. It's funny how I would find that such a relief. I called it home for eighteen years. Had all my firsts there. My first steps, first words,and first cut. But its also the place where I was lied to for my whole life. I think a part of me feels betrayed by my parents, by Jeff and Nancy as I referred to them now. I know that they loved me. And that right there makes me feel that i'm not giving them enough credit. All the nights when I was sick and Jeff would sit with me. Or when I got the cut above my eye that required stitches and after we were done Nancy took me for ice cream and let me eat as much as I wanted. Said that today I was offically a big girl because I didn't cry. But a part of me believes that if I was their real daughter, a daughter of blood, that they wouldn't have been able to cast me aside so easily. Would have stood beside me through the pregnancy, supported my decision to keep it. Makes me question whether they really loved me at all. And then the urge to cry for everything we lost was so great that I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face. Because I realize now that no matter how anrgy I was with them that someday when that anger passes I won't get to apologize for my behavior or just be hugged and loved by them one more time.
When the tears finally pass, I return to my previous thoughts. I'm left with a whole lot of questions and no answers.
I do however have one question answered. I've wondered for years how it was possible for me to have brown eyes and for Jeff to have blue and Nancy's to be green. We'd learned a little about genetics in biology once and that was something that always plauged me. I guess the burning question now would be, who did I look like more. My mom Julie or my father Jacob.
I've tried to find some information on them but I keep coming up empty. I'm not really even sure where to start. I have no known relatives and i'm not sure if there were any family friends. I've thought about going there. Contemplated about it at the bus station for two hours. But in the end I couldn't force myself to go. What if I didn't like what I found? What if they were horrible people and no one liked them.
So its decided that i'm not going anywhere. Which makes me angry at myself. I need information about my family, like if we have any health related issues. Was there any kind of cancers? Is heart disease or diabetes something I should be worried about. Are there any genetic disorders that I should worry about my children having.
Finding out about my past has left me with so many questions. Questions that i'll never have answered. Who was the yellow eye'd man I see in my dreams and why did he protect me. Unfortunatly I had no answers and no one to ask. I think thats why for the first time in my life I feel truely alone.

As always leave feedback. :D
behrstars
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Dreams (Rn/Sn UC CO) Part 4 11/23/08

Post by behrstars »

Thanks for the feedback.

Ok I just knew I should of gone to bed last night. So disregard this part and move on to the real part 4.

garcia88
forever dreamer
Ansleyrocks
SnowyOwl-17

Part 4

Being back home didn't ease any of the tension I had flowing through my body since the reading of the will. Everything was taken care of. Michael and Maria had bought the Crashdown. It's funny how I would find that such a relief. I called it home for eighteen years. Had all my firsts there. My first steps, first words,and first cut. But its also the place where I was lied to for my whole life. I think a part of me feels betrayed by my parents, by Jeff and Nancy as I referred to them now. I know that they loved me. And that right there makes me feel that i'm not giving them enough credit. All the nights when I was sick and Jeff would sit with me. Or when I got the cut above my eye that required stitches and after we were done Nancy took me for ice cream and let me eat as much as I wanted. Said that today I was offically a big girl because I didn't cry. But a part of me believes that if I was their real daughter, a daughter of blood, that they wouldn't have been able to cast me aside so easily. Would have stood beside me through the pregnancy, supported my decision to keep it. Makes me question whether they really loved me at all. And then the urge to cry for everything we lost was so great that I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face. Because I realize now that no matter how anrgy I was with them that someday when that anger passes I won't get to apologize for my behavior or just be hugged and loved by them one more time.
When the tears finally pass, I return to my previous thoughts. I'm left with a whole lot of questions and no answers.
I do however have one question answered. I've wondered for years how it was possible for me to have brown eyes and for Jeff to have blue and Nancy's to be green. We'd learned a little about genetics in biology once and that was something that always plauged me. I guess the burning question now would be, who did I look like more. My mom Julie or my father Jacob.
I've tried to find some information on them but I keep coming up empty. I'm not really even sure where to start. I have no known relatives and i'm not sure if there were any family friends. I've thought about going there. Contemplated about it at the bus station for two hours. But in the end I couldn't force myself to go. What if I didn't like what I found? What if they were horrible people and no one liked them.
So its decided that i'm not going anywhere. Which makes me angry at myself. I need information about my family, like if we have any health related issues. Was there any kind of cancers? Is heart disease or diabetes something I should be worried about. Are there any genetic disorders that I should worry about my children having.
Finding out about my past has left me with so many questions. Questions that i'll never have answered. Who was the yellow eye'd man I see in my dreams and why did he protect me. Unfortunatly I had no answers and no one to ask. I think thats why for the first time in my life I feel truely alone.

As always leave feedback.
Last edited by behrstars on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Dreams (SN XO UC PG-13) Part 4 11/24/08

Post by behrstars »

This time i'm going to post the real part 4. :D

Thanks for the feedback.

garcia88
forever dreamer
Ansleyrocks
SnowyOwl-17
Pandas2001
mel1307
alexceaser

Now...

Part 4

It started again tonight. I saw Sam for the first time in years. We were back in that abandoned town from our childhood dreams. He has definately grown since our last meeting. All the years that I spent picturing how he would look now had not done him justice. Things were different this time. The yellow eyed man had little control now. We were able to speak freely, able to discuss why we were here. My wish to find out about my past came. Turns out Sams mother had suffered the same fate as mine. At least thats what we came up with. Sam told me that my assumptions were correct the man wasn't human. He was a demon. The YED was what Sam called him. He also told me that the demon was still doing this to other families and that he, his father and brother had been trying to stop him for years. That they found a gun, a colt that would kill him. Sam told me how it was his fault. That he had the oppurtunity to kill it but he couldn't do it. The demon had inhabited his fathers body and there was no way he could kill it. And he believed that his father died disappointed in him. I denied that. I'd never met the man but I denied it. How could anyone be disappointed in the man before her. And I couldn't let him believe that. Sam, I know that I don't know your father but I do know that he could never be disappointed in you. He loved you, I just know that he did. That the YED was responsible for his fathers death. Not him. That had his father not traded his life and the colt for Deans that he would have lost his brother instead. And I know that one death isn't supposed to replace the other. But that his father chose to let his son live. And for one whole moment I wondered if Jeff or Nancy would of made that same sacrifice.
There was only so much demon talk to go over and then we moved on to my other worldly status. I told him about being shot and Max healing me. About him being an alien and because he brought me back from death that I to now was different. I told him everything. One thing we discussed was how that would make me different. Different from him and the other children. Up until that moment I hadn't even known that the demon made me different. So the question now is, are my gifts a product of my healing or what ever the YED left behind. And what happened if it was both. Would I be one of a kind? After the big explanation we just sat there until the sun started peaking over the horizon and then I woke up.
One thing that we hadn't talked about was how to contact each other. One of those things that just didn't come up. I think that maybe the YED allowed us to talk only about the things he wanted us to know. I'd thought about it all day. About the things that Sam told me. Normal people didn't believe this kind of stuff, but then again I was anything but normal. I was still a little unsure of how Sam felt about my alien DNA. He hadn't really said much only asked a few questions and did a lot of uh hus and oh yeahs. I think maybe he thinks i'm missing a few screws. Oh well I really hope I get to see him again.

Well there it is. My chapters that I have saved are different than this. I've been editing my parts and I forgot to change my chapters. Thanks for being patient.
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Dreams (SN XO UC PG-13) Pt. 5 11-27-08

Post by behrstars »

Thanks for the feedback.

garcia88
AvalonRose
forever dreamer
alexceasar

Part 5

Its been three months now and i've seen Sam almost every night. I'm so afraid that hes going to go away again and i'll be left alone. He told me that his brother and there friend Bobby are trying to figure out whats happening and who I am. We are still unable to tell each other our last names. And I realized that even though i've told him about my alien status I never told him where it happened. Although if you really think about where would you find aliens, but in the alien captial of the world. Apparently no one has considered that.

He says that his brother and him are doing research and there hoping to turn up some evidance as to who I am. Makes me feel like i'm incompetent and don't know where I live. They realized that while Sams dreaming hes not in his bed. That the moment the dream starts he disappears from the bed. That where ever we are we are there physically. Bad thing is we can't leave, we spent a whole night trying. It's completely freaking Dean out. He's afraid that one of these times Sam won't come back. Sad thing is no one would miss me.

One question, was it always that way and if it was how could no one know about it. And then I think maybe thats why it wasn't all the time. That the demon timed it perfectly so that know one would notice. And if thats the case why just Sam and I. Not that i'm complaining or anything, but why just us. Sam's told me about the others. What makes us so special?

Things are starting to change between Sam and I. I no longer look at him as a best friend, I see him as a whole lot more and he says he feels the same way. That i'm the first girl since Jess that hes thought about like that. We'd touched briefly on the subject of Jess. He's told me some things about them. And he also told me that the demon took her away. I felt rather fortunate that he would choose me to be with. After Max I didn't think that I could let my guard down and love again. But thats whats happening. He's always on my mind even in my waking hours.

Sam and I have both been sleeping alot. Not just at night but during the day. I never see him during the day. Thats when my dreams are normal. Sam stars in a lot of those dreams but not like at night. All they make me feel is sad and lonely. Bobby believes that the reason we are so tired all the time is because were not getting rest at night. That while we are laying down and falling asleep, when we end up in the abandoned town were always awake. Says we have to catch up somehow. I really hope that they make some sense of whats happening soon. And then again while I know that whatevers happening isn't normal, I like that Sam and I have this time alone. I think that maybe if this all ends Sam and I will lose each other. And I don't know if i'll survive it.

Well there it is. Hope you like it. Leave feedback please.
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Dreams (SN XO UC PG-13) Pt. 6 11-27-08

Post by behrstars »

Hey guys. Thanks for the feedback.

AvalonRose
forever dreamer
alexceaser

Part 6

I started getting flashes today. There all about Sam and some people I don't recognize. I see Dean and Bobby at least thats who I think they are seeing as i've never met them. And i'd be willing to bet that the others are the kids like us. In the flashes Sam always dies. I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen to him and its slowly driving me crazy. Would the demon be so cruel to take him away. I mean really were talking a demon here right. And now i'm beginning to think that our theory about me being one of the special kids is wrong. I don't see myself in the vision. The flashes feel like a warning for me to be there, but that i'm not actually there. Funny thing is that i'm disappointed. Not that i'm not there to see Sam die or anything. But that maybe i'm not the special girl Sam thinks I am. What if this changes things? When I finally fall asleep Sam is there and he's waiting for me. I don't give him much time to ask any questions i'm all over him. He doesn't stop me he seems almost as crazed as I am. Thank god. I feel like I don't have enough time. That if I don't do this that it will never happen. I've known for some time that Sam would be the one i'd loose my virginity to. And if I could have nothing else, I was going to have this.

I'd pictured Sam and I being together for the first time a lot but it was never like this. When its all over I cry and he thinks that i'm hurt. Liz are you alright? I don't know how to tell him that I know that this is the last time i'm going to see him. I just know that when I wake up that we won't be back here anymore. Sam, i'm not hurt. I need you to tell me that you love me. Even if you don't mean it I need to hear it. Liz, I do love you and i'm not just saying that, it's true. What's wrong? Why are you so upset? I look him in the eye and I tell him... don't ask me how I know but I know that after tonight we won't see each other anymore. I keep getting flashes, bad flashes. Sam somethings going to happen to you. I don't know when but it's going to and theres nothing I can do to stop it. Hey, you listen to me. I'm going to fight what evers coming. I'm going to find you and we will never be seperated again, I promise you. I gave him a watery smile and told him not to make promises he couldn't keep. He told me again that he loved me and I told him to. After a while I was able to calm down. While I didn't tell him about the dream I did tell him about my theory. That maybe I wasn't like him. Liz, it dosen't matter to me if your not like me, I love you anyway. My only concern now is for you. If your not like me and the others than what makes you so important to him. That thought terrifies me Liz. We sit in silence after that just holding each other, taking comfort in the other ones arms. I woke up in my bed just after the sun peeked over the horizan and I realized that I didn't even get to say goodbye.

You know the drill.
Last edited by behrstars on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Dreams (SN XO UC PG-13) Pt. 7 12/05/08

Post by behrstars »

Special thanks to all who left feedback.

Part 7

This has to be the day from hell I swear. First I over slept. Haven't been getting much and suddenly i'm over sleeping. I realized that all my clothes have suddenly gotten to small and that the only thing I have to wear is a pair of holey stretch pants that are some puke green color and a shirt that shows my belly. After I finally get my ass out the door and head down the stairs I run into the guy next door who is smoking a cigar at the bottom of the stairwell which makes me nauseus. I really don't have time to be sick, and frankly I think i've thrown up enough for three people in the last few months. The lady on the bus told me that I was to fat to wear a shirt that small and I told her that it was no wonder that her husband was sleeping with his secretary seeing as how shes so ugly. I've really got to use my powers for good not evil, but seriously she pissed me off. By the time I made it to the doctors office I was ten minutes late but fortunatly for me they were running behind.

Things have definately changed for me over the past few months. Maria made an appearance on my doorstep. She was having trouble with the way things ended with us and she needed to make it right. I told her that right now I had to much going on in my life to deal with her conscience. She must have sat there and cried forever. I can honestly say that I felt bad for having said that to her but it was true. After she stopped crying I told her that she had to give me time to straighten out things in my life and when I was done I would consider her apology and if I accepted I would call her. I also told her that it might be awhile considering I had a lot on my plate. She said goodbye and headed home to Roswell.

I've been spending all my time doing research. I've turned into someone I don't even recognize sometimes. I'm short and nasty one minute and the next i'm crying because I miss Sam so much. I haven't seen him once since that night. However the flashes haven't stopped. I've been trying to figure out how to change things. But nothing changes because I haven't been able to figure out where they are. I know that it's going to happen in the abandoned town and while I have tried to figure out where that is I keep coming up empty handed. Times running out I can feel it and one way or another I will find them.

I'm brought out of my disturbing thoughts by the nurse calling my name. She takes me into the room and askes me to remove my clothes, that the doctor will be in shortly. It feels like forever until he finally makes an appearence and i'm so close to snapping at him but I restrain myself. I'd been waiting for this appointment for awhile now and I can't wait to see what they tell me. So Liz everything looks alright, the doctor says. We seem to be right on with the date and everything is progressing as it should. Now would you like to know the sex? I nod my head because thats all I can do. Well Liz it looks like you've got yourself a little boy in there. The only thing that crossed my mind in that moment was that I was going to have a beautiful baby boy and that if I was lucky he would look just like Sam.

As always leave feedback.
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Dreams (SN XO UC PG-13) Pt. 8 12/13/08

Post by behrstars »

Thanks to all who left feedback.

Part 8

I never thought that i'd come back here. Back to the place where my darkest demons lie. Roswell. But i've come to the conclusion that I have no other choice. I've made my apologies and buried old hatchets. And Maria and I are on the track to becoming friends again. Our relationship will never be what it once was, but I figure we can build a new one. And out of everyone I think Michael was the most accepting. Then again after everything that I told them it may just be his protective streak. Can't complain really he might be the only one who can save me and Will. Thats the babies name. I couldn't keep calling him baby and even though it may be to soon to give him a name he has one. William Johnathan. I'm determined to find Sam and give Will his last name. I think back to everything thats happened since I found out i'm having a son. And i'm terrified. Can we really stop it?

The YED may have taken Sam away from me but i'll be damned if he takes my son. Thats what he has planned. Although the way I understand it it seems that we come as a package deal. He came to me. Came to tell me that once Will is born that we will finally be able to finish what he started. That Sam and I and our baby are going to lead his army. That we are special. Theres that word. Special. What makes us so special? Out of all his children what makes me and Sam so special. So I asked him. And the answer I got will forever haunt me. Turns out that Sam and I have unique qualities. All the others they used there gifts to destroy and kill and even though hes a demon hes turned off by that. Because Sam and I are so strong, that his blood hasn't swayed us to the side of evil that when the times comes, when he finally pushes us to his side that we will be unstopable. I told him that no matter what he does we won't be swayed to his side. And he laughed. One of those dark evil laughs that makes you want to pull yourself into a ball and hide where no one can find you. And then he told me that Will would be his. That he would get to us through my baby. That if he had Will we would come to his side. And I knew in that moment with out a doubt that he was right. That if he took my son and the only way I could be with him is to go dark side that I would do it. But I can tell you one thing if he thinks that getting to Will is going to be easy he has another thing coming to him. I will stop at nothing to keep him safe. And I will use every gift I have to do it.

After his little gloating session a thought came to me that had me scratching my head. He said that it was because of our gifts and our not using them. But that didn't explain why Sam and I have been meeting since we were children. It still didn't explain why we were singled out. So I asked him to tell me why. How did he know that we would turn out ok? And the wistful look on his face should have prepared me for what was coming. I should have seen it coming but I didn't. You are special because you are mine. Maybe not completely mine but I had a hand in creating you. Your mother was so beautiful and I couldn't resist. The feel of her body beneath mine. It had been a long time since I had touched anyone like that. Your father had no clue what was happening to him. I slipped in and took over his control. And while it maybe his blood that flows through you veins I am the one who concieved you. Thats how you became one of my children. Thats why you were more special. Your the only one that I truly made. And I needed you to lead my army and you needed a strong man at your side. And Sams that guy. His blood line is so pure, unique. He comes from a family of hunters. Born and bred. Did you know that his mothers family were hunters? Probably not seeing as how they don't even know. Thats why your baby will be so special. My grandbaby. You may not accept me now but you will. And you'll be happy.

So there it is. The reason that i've come back to Roswell. The reason that the others look at me a little differently now. I need them. To help bring Will into the world. And to keep us safe. Be a family. Families are not just people that are blood related. Families are the people that you share your life with and keep each other safe. We started out as a group of people that share a common secret and we evolved into people that would give there life for each other. That at the end of the worse day your ever going have they will be there holding you up and lending their support, no questions asked. I had forgotton that for awhile and i'm making amends.

Hope you like the new part. Please leave feedback. :D