Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Smallville

Post by Cocogurl »

The thing is I'm never going love Lois and Clark the way I love Clark and Lana. I know that he's supposed to end up with Lois, that's the way superman story goes. But I was never really into to Superman until I started watching Smallville and I just fell in love with Clark and Lana. And the actors have such great chemistry together. So even though Clark ends up with Lois in the story, in my head, Clark and Lana will always end up together. :D
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

Cocogurl wrote:The thing is I'm never going love Lois and Clark the way I love Clark and Lana. I know that he's supposed to end up with Lois, that's the way superman story goes. But I was never really into to Superman until I started watching Smallville and I just fell in love with Clark and Lana. And the actors have such great chemistry together. So even though Clark ends up with Lois in the story, in my head, Clark and Lana will always end up together. :D
I have to agree with you there. I'm so hurt that Lana and Clark don't go together. :cry: They were so cute back in high school!
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Eh, I got over Clark/Lana a long time ago. I'm much more interested in Clark/Lois. And my newest obsession is Davis/Chloe. I know it's going to end badly, but I am so intrigued by them. Allison Mack and Sam Witwer have amazing chemistry. Plus I'm a little bit in love with Sam. ;)

This season has been really great so far!
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I like Chole and Davis too. Sorry to say this, but I don't like her with Jimmy. He is one of my favs. Just not with her.
- Amanda
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I was never opposed to the Jimmy/Chloe relationship until I saw the chemistry she had with Davis. Now Jimmy/Chloe just seem so... blah.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Very true. There is a spark there. Unlike any I've seen Chole with. He understands her. He doesn't try to change her.
- Amanda
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Clark/Lana all the way.....yes I knew that in the end it wasn't to be.And yes I do like Lois/Clark....but I'll always like Clark/Lana best of all.
Lessie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lessie »

This s8 is great. All the Lois and Clark interaction TPTB have given is wonderful and beyond anything I could have ever wished to see on SV. (s7 was an aberration, except for the season finale and only b/c it had great Clois moments).

Anyhow...

I for one, am a HUGE Cloiser, and am more than ecstatic that we're finally getting to where the story is supposed to be headed; with Lois and Clark falling in love.
People accuse me of being arrogant all the time. I'm not arrogant, I'm focused. I don't make demands. I don't tell you how it should be. I'll give you f***ing options, and it's up to you to select or throw 'em away. That should be the headline: If you're insecure, don't f***ing call.
-Russell Crowe
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

you could feel lois's pain. i felt for her .
- Amanda
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

You know without Clark/Lana I just can't get into this show anymore :cry: