Cardinalgirl's Stories

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Re: Cardinalgirl's Stories

Post by jbangelo »

Congrats, honey! :D
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Thanks, Jenny!

By the by, part One of Heal Over, my Candy story written for the Author Auction is now up.
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Stocking Stuffer Author Auction
Support Stacie is at it again, auctioning off your favorite fanfic authors in support of a great cause, and I'm totally derelict in my duties—the bidding has already started!

Stocking Stuffer Author Auction is as follows:

Saturday, November 29th, 12:01am – Auction opens
Monday, December 1st, 9:00pm – Auction ends
Within 21 days of payment receipt, the author you have won will delivery the 2,500 word one-part story to you or your friend. The recipient can choose whether to have the story posted publicly or not.

All payments must be received via paypal at supportstacie@gmail.com. Any auction not paid for will default to the next highest bidder.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know (supportstacie@gmail.com)! We’re excited about what a success the last auction was and what a direct impact that has made on Stacie’s life. With such a successful event under our belts, we expect this coming auction to be an joy for all concerned. But most important of all, please take a moment to start spreading the news about this fantastic holiday event! A list of all of authors participating can be found Here.

Hope to see you guys there, and many apologizes to my flist for the double posts. For more info be sure to check out Support Stacie.

I am personally up for one 2500 word Roswell story. [Almost] Anything you like.
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Most of you guys have seen these, but I've added a link for Pistachio (Complete), the Christmas Candy Author Auction fic I wrote for tequathisy.

ALSO! I wanted to make anyone who was interested in a new Original blog fiction project I'm updating weekly as a free reed for my author's blog.

Wren & Marnie's Guide to World Domination

Introducing Wren Sterling and Marnie Jacoby, best friends growing up who are now in their first year of college and determined not to let their friendship slip away due to the distance. Wren is at Raeburn University in Montecito, California, a high-class private school, studying performing arts, while Marnie is up in Seattle at the small and eclectic Brenton College, a small, non-traditional liberal arts school. Both have agreed to write to each other via a shared blog online, but will the connection bring them closer together, or just prove to them how very different they really are?
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Once again I will be participating in the Support Stacie Author Auction. This time I am offering FOUR 500-2999 word stories in various fandoms. Links are in my sig.

And if you're an author and are interested in offering your services, there's still time to sign up! Go here!