Hunger (AU Double Dipper Z/L/M ~ ADULT) Complete

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Hunger (AU Double Dipper Z/L/M ~ ADULT) Complete

Post by RoswellOracle »

TITLE: Hunger

AUTHOR: RoswellOracle

RATING: Adult for language, and sexual situations

CATEGORY: U/C (Double Dipper) M/L/Z – Liz’s POV - AU - no aliens

REPOSTING: Please ask permission before reposting. I like to know where my story is going to live.

FEEDBACK: Feel free leave feedback, or PM it, or send e-mail feedback to the contact link. Corrections are appreciated and all questions will be answered as quickly as possible.

DISCLAIMER: Roswell, the characters and the story, are owned by Melinda Metz, Jason Katims and Fox Studios (although the way they have abused them I don't think they deserve them) and are used here purely for entertainment purposes.

Any additional characters or situations not mentioned in the show are the creation of my dementia.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Don’t worry there is NO action between the guys. I am not into twin-cest. Also this is an older, more experienced Liz.

CREDITS:
Vicious Pink – Take me now
Vicious Pink - Fetish
Akon feat. Snoop Dogg – I want to fuck you
WASP - Animal (Fuck like a Beast)
Nine Inch Nails - Closer

SUMMARY: Just Smut!
This is the third in the Cravings Series. You don't have to read the others, but this will make more sense if you do.
#1 Cravings
#2 Appetite

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 1

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(New York City)

My name is Liz Parker, and I have a huge secret.

I regularly have mind-blowing sex with the two most beautiful men in New York.

And not only do they know about each other, they are completely okay with it. They love it. They love it so much, that usually the three of us are in the same room together, and while one is fucking me, the other is watching. And sometimes they are both inside me at the same time.

Zan and Max are brothers. Twins.

I met them at a sex club some girls had sent me to as a joke. But I was the one who ended up laughing, because I’d gone home with two wonderful brothers who both wanted me.

At first I didn’t think things could work between the three of us, so I’d left them after our first incredible night together. But fate, or destiny had something else in mind for us.

Walking home one day, I’d run into them again, and it hadn’t taken much persuading on their part before I was right back in their beds again. We’d spent a weekend at their summer house that I’d never forget, and when we got back to New York, I’d started a full-blown affair with both brothers.

I guess affair is the right word. Our relationship is mainly about sex.

Great sex.

The best sex I’ve ever had. I’ve never experienced anything like it.

We give and receive pleasure. We devour each other. We fuck.

It’s not like I was looking for a relationship. I was looking for a one-night stand. But I got so much more.

The three of us are friends, and we enjoy being together, but there has never been any mention of permanency, no boyfriend or girlfriend status, and no declarations of true love.

And that is just fine.

Like I said, our relationship is mainly about sex. I don’t know if it could work any other way.

But don’t get me wrong, they are both great guys, funny, charming, and they are so good to me.

They respect my privacy, and don’t want to advertise to the whole world that I am sleeping with both of them. So the three of us never go out together. Occasionally I go out with only Zan or Max, but most of the time I just go over to their place.

They love to have me to themselves, where we can indulge in each other. I spend a lot of time with them, but I have to have time to study and do my work, and the brothers are always trying to arrange more time with me.

Lately they have been trying to get me to move in with them.

They make it sound perfect. Their place is closer to my school, so I wouldn’t have to spend as much time commuting. I would have my own room, and they would give me privacy when I asked for it, and time to study. And of course their beautiful bodies would be available to me whenever I wanted.

I liked the fact that it would allow the three of us to have sex as loud and as often as we wanted. It would certainly put an end to all the sneaking around and running back and forth between my place and theirs.

It did sound almost perfect, but I was hesitant. For one thing I didn’t want to live off of them. And as much as they promised I would have time to myself, I wasn’t sure they would actually keep that promise, and I did need time to study.

So instead of moving in with them, I’d considered getting a place of my own.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t afford to live alone, so that meant I would have to get a part-time job to make some extra money. But it wasn’t easy to find a job that paid enough, and allowed me to work the hours I was available.

Living with a roommate wasn’t so bad, but it seemed like she was always home. That meant I couldn’t have both of the guys over at the same time, and when I did bring just one of them home, we didn’t feel free to make love like we wanted. We were limited to just my room, and we had to be quiet.

But even though we had to be careful at my place, occasionally I brought one of the brothers home with me.

Like tonight.

Currently Max was fucking me against my bedroom wall.

We’d been so hungry for each other that we hadn’t even made it to the bed.

Tomorrow he was leaving town on business for a couple of days, so he got to have me to himself for the entire evening. We had gone out to eat, and we had been planning to go to a play. But we didn’t make it to the theater.

We had barely made it through dinner.

Over the table we exchanged smoldering looks, and under the table, covert caresses. Max hadn’t even asked me if I wanted to skip the play, but he didn’t have to. We were perfectly in sync.

My place was closer, so he took us straight there from the restaurant. As he drove, I trailed my hand up his leg until I reached his rigid cock, stroking him through his pants, drawing groans and growls from him. And I was so ready I thought I might come the instant he touched me.

When we reached my building, we practically ran up the two flights of stairs. I knew my roommate was home, but I didn’t care. I had to have Max inside me.

We rushed into my room, shutting the door behind us, and Max pushed me against the wall.

There was a flurry of activity as we tore at each other’s clothes. I barely got the first two buttons of his shirt undone, and then he pulled it impatiently over his head and tossed it aside. He quickly worked the buttons on my shirt, as I reached for his pants.

A button, a zipper, and his slacks slid down his legs. He had my shirt and bra undone by then, and stripped them off me. I reached inside his boxers, gripping him tightly.

He groaned, and fumbled with the side zipper of my skirt for a moment, letting it fall to the floor as I pushed his boxers down. Apparently he had waited long enough, because he literally ripped my panties off.

There was no foreplay or subtlety. Neither of us could wait. Max grasped my leg behind the knee and wrapped it around him with my three-inch heeled shoe still on. Then he surged forward, burying himself in my throbbing pussy.

I couldn’t stop the cry of relief that left me. His cock filled me so perfectly. “Max,” I moaned softly. “Oh Max.”

He held my leg around his waist as he plunged into me again and again. I gripped his shoulders tightly, trying to keep him as close as possible. He found a rhythm quickly, pounding into me hard, faster and faster, and it felt so good. This was exactly what I’d wanted.

Just past his shoulder, I caught a glimpse of us in the mirror, moving quickly together. It was so erotic.

My black shoe contrasted against his skin, highlighting his sculpted ass. I watched his defined muscles clench and strain as he surged in and out. My fingers made impressions in his back where I held him, pulling him toward me.

I tightened my leg around him, trying to get more traction to help him toward our goal. I pumped my hips in time with his strokes, meeting him.

Our motions became frenzied, as we sped up even more. Max was pounding into me so hard that the foot I was standing on kept leaving the floor.

I was gasping for breath, but I couldn’t hold the words inside. “Oh shit, just like that, Max.”

He surged into me again and again, until I felt like I couldn’t stand the pleasure any longer, and suddenly I came.

Twice more he slammed inside and then stopped. I thought he had come too, but I realized almost instantly that he was still hard.

He kissed my neck, speaking against my skin. “You didn’t think I’d let it end that quickly did you?” he purred.

“No,” I gasped, still trying to breathe.

Suddenly he pulled out and spun me in his arms so I faced the wall. He used his weight to hold me in place and he kissed my neck, near my ear. “We have the whole night to ourselves,” he said, “and I intend to take advantage of every minute.”

His hands slid between the wall and my body, going directly for my breasts, stroking my nipples as his hard cock pressed against me. “Are you ready to get fucked now, baby?” he growled.

“What was that we just did?” I teased.

“Foreplay,” he whispered.

I reached back, wrapping my arm around his head, as I turned to kiss him. “If that was foreplay, I can’t wait for the real thing. You’ll probably make me pass out.”

He kissed me back, grinning wickedly. “I’ll do my best, baby.”

His hands slid down my stomach and across my hips. “Spread your legs,” he ordered.

Instantly I obeyed him. One of his hands rested on my hip, and the other led his thick cock to my still pulsing core. With a single thrust he was completely inside.

“You feel so good,” I moaned.

He kissed the back of my neck. “Shit baby, there is nothing I like more than being inside you.” His hands moved up to my breasts and he stroked over my hard nipples. “Especially when you cum.”

I wiggled my hips, making him move slightly inside me. “Yes Max, make me come.”

Instantly he withdrew and slammed back into me.

“Is that what you want?” he growled in my ear as he pumped into me again.

“Harder,” I moaned.

His deep, throaty chuckle tickled my ear. “Baby you love getting fucked.”

I corrected him with a gasp, “I love getting fucked by you.”

Pressing me hard against the wall he slammed into me as his lips found my neck. “You are definitely the best I’ve ever had.”

Withdrawing again he thrust inside me as his short thumbnails flicked over my rigid nipples, making me whimper with the incredible pleasure.

Faster and faster he surged inside me. He gripped my breasts tighter, and his teeth scraped the back of my neck. He knew exactly how to drive me wild.

“Max,” I moaned. “Make me come.”

He nipped at my shoulder. “Oh yeah, baby,” he growled, “I’m going to make you cum so hard.”

One of his hands slid down my body, going directly to my clit, and he stroked it quickly.

My whole body stated to shake and I felt my muscles tightening. I was almost there. Almost.

He slammed into me so hard that he nearly lifted me off the floor. At the same time he flicked his thumbnail over my rigid nipple.

“Aaahh,” I whimpered in surprise.

Groaning, he slammed into me again and again, while he rubbed my clit in fast circles. I moved my hips in time with his, meeting his surges.

“Oh shit,” I moaned. “Max!”

The climax took me by surprise and my whole body shuddered with the power of it. The overwhelming pleasure ripped through me, and my eyes slid shut as I rested my head against the wall.

Max halted his motion immediately, stopping when he was completely inside me. He leaned against me, pressing me into the wall as we both gasped for air.

The amazing sensations rushed through me and I was glad Max’s solid body was supporting me. My arms and legs felt like rubber.

My heartbeat started to slow down and I could still feel my inner muscles clenching around Max’s cock. And then I realized he was still hard.

“That was so good,” I whispered, “but you still didn’t come.”

Kissing my neck, he growled, “I’m just taking my time, baby.”

I couldn’t help smiling. “Take as much time as you want,” I said with a laugh. “The more time you take, the more times I come.”

His deep chuckle sent a shiver of desire through me.

“That’s exactly what I had in mind,” he purred.

He pulled out and lifted me in his arms, taking me to the bed. Playfully he tossed me onto it, drawing a small squeal of surprise from me. Immediately he climbed on too, pressing his body to mine as he settled between my legs, and slid into me again.

I was so wet that he glided easily inside. “Oh shit, Max, you feel so good.”

Leaning down, he kissed me hard. “Mmmmm,” he growled, “your tight, wet, pussy is what feels good, baby.”

He rested on one arm, pressing his body to mine. His other hand cupped my breast and he stroked over my nipple. I moaned, arching into his touch, and he grinned.

“You are so fucking sexy,” he purred.

I slid my hands over his sculpted back. “You are the one who is sexy,” I breathed. “You have the most beautiful body.”

I kissed his chest. “I never get enough of touching you.”

His smile widened. “Well baby, if you moved in with us, you would have unlimited access.”

I had to smile too. Both Max and Zan had taken every chance lately to try and convince me to move in with them.

Before I could answer Max pressed his lips to mine. He kissed me softly, slowly, taking his time. His tongue slid into my mouth, and brushed it with my own.

The kiss deepened gradually, turning from sensual to hungry, demanding. I groaned into Max’s mouth and his thumb stroked over my breast again.

Suddenly he left my mouth and his lips moved to my neck. He sucked and licked his way across my skin and then slowly down, kissing between my breasts.

His lips feathered up the side of breast, replacing his hand, and his hot mouth closed over my tip. I moaned again as his tongue slid over my rigid nub, and arched into him.

The motion made his cock slide within me. I gasped, and he growled, and then he started to move.

My inner walls were still pulsing with the last orgasm, and when he started to slowly withdraw I felt a flash of instant pleasure.

I thought he would take me hard and fast again, but he pulled out almost all the way, and then started inching inside again. He’d said he was talking his time, and now I realized what he meant.

As he slowly moved within me, he pressed his lips to mine again. I grasped at his head, holding him to me, and he growled into my mouth.

His tongue slid between my lips, stroking my tongue with the same leisurely rhythm that his cock was stroking into me. It felt so good and I gripped at his back, trying to get some traction.

I wrapped my legs around his and started to move with him.

He broke the kiss, breathing hard and I knew he wasn’t going to be able to stop himself from coming this time.

He kept the pace inside me slow, but I could tell he was working hard to do so. A fine sheen of sweat glistened across his chest, and his breath was harsh.

Once again he brushed his lips across mine, our gasped breaths mingling.

My fingers dug into his muscles as the pleasure surged through me. “Max,” I moaned.

I knew it was useless to ask him to go faster, but the slow pace was driving me crazy. I was approaching climax, but not quickly enough.

I got temporary relief each time his thick cock filled me, but groaned with desperation when he withdrew.

And as if he could read my mind, a grin lifted the corner of his mouth.

I didn’t even realize I had done it, but suddenly I was aware that my hands were gripping his sculpted ass and I was pulling at him, trying to bring him inside faster.

Max didn’t increase his pace, but he slammed into me harder and harder.

My inner muscles pulsed powerfully around his erection as my whole body tightened with pleasure. I arched back and finally his slow pace pushed me over the edge.

He came a moment later, surging into me twice more before groaning his release.

Collapsing against me, he pressed his head into my neck.

I let my hands slide over his back, caressing his soft skin and loving the feeling of him against me.

After a moment Max raised up and kissed me, as I gasped for breath.

“I love how much you want me,” he growled. “You can’t get enough of my cock inside you.”

I saw no reason to deny it. He was so right. “You always fuck me so good,” I said with a smile. “I always want more.”

He kissed me again. “Hmmmm,” he purred, “I can’t believe that I have to go out of town and leave you here. Zan will get to have you as much as he wants, and I’ll be without you for two whole days.”

I smiled, but didn’t bother pointing out that it had been two days ago that he had me before this because I’d been studying for a test.

Reaching out, he stroked my breast. “I won’t be able to pay attention in my meetings,” he groaned. “I’ll be thinking about your body.” He leaned down kissing my neck. “And about how you taste.”

He stroked over my rigid nipple. “And how much I want to fuck you.”

His lips pressed to mine. “I think I’ll take you with me,” he purred. “I can keep you in my office, naked and chained to my desk, so I can have you whenever I want.”

I laughed. “You know I can’t go with you,” I said, kissing him. “I have school.”

He groaned, and I felt him growing hard within me again.

“Well,” I said, smoothing my hand over his chest, “you’ll just have something to look forward to when you get home.”

He pressed forward, sliding even deeper into me. “Look forward to, hell,” he growled. “I have you now, and I’m not going to waste a minute.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC
Last edited by RoswellOracle on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Hunger (AU Double Dipper Z/L/M ~ ADULT) Part 1 ~ 7/22

Post by RoswellOracle »

Wow! All this support is overwhelming!
Thank you to everyone who reads, lurks, and especially to those who leave feedback.

Darkmoon
Kyliemou – Liz is a lot stronger than me. I wouldn’t be able to resist them.
Jake – begging always helps lol ;)
Vampyrolover86
LairaBehr – glad I could make your day. Hope things are going better
Kay_b
Pandas2001 – I do plan to finish Mistakes. It has just been on the back burner
Sarammlover – thanks ;)
Roswell3053
Alien-friend
Shattereddreamer
Allie Xie
Touched by an alien – it is a bit different, but I hope it is interesting
Synera
Egyptian Kiss
Vael – glad you are trying a double dipper
Alien_Friend
Natalie36
Destinyc
Dziumka
crazedearthgirl

P.S. – I completely forgot to thank all of my friends and betas who are helping with this story – cassie, smac, veronica, erina and ellie.

Thank you so much guys. I couldn’t do this without you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 2

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Liz POV)

You might think after spending the whole night having great sex with Max, that I would be exhausted, or even satisfied. But nothing could be farther from the truth.

All day in class, I couldn’t stop thinking about Zan, his beautiful body, and how much I wanted him. My classes were spread out throughout the day, and I would have gladly met Zan for a quickie, but he had a 9-to-5 job.

By the time school was over for the day I felt like I would go insane if I didn’t have him. It was after five-thirty by the time I left, and I headed straight for Zan and Max’s place.

I let myself in with my key, and Zan was pouring himself a drink. Obviously he had just gotten home. He was still wearing his work shirt and slacks, and he looked sexy as hell.

We were planning to have dinner, and then have each other, but I was so hungry for him I couldn’t wait.

When he saw me, he put his glass down and crossed the room with a grin. “Baby,” he growled.

I let him wrap me in his arms, but I used a hand on his chest and my body weight to push him backward toward the sofa. “Sit down,” I ordered.

He complied with a smile, pulling me with him, kissing me hard before falling back into the sofa. I stood over him and instantly stripped off my jeans and panties, and then straddled his legs, kneeling on the sofa over him.

My hands went to the fastening of his pants, and I fumbled with them for a moment, and then reached inside gripping him. I was too aroused for foreplay, and pulled his rigid cock out of his pants, leading it directly to my aching core.

With a single movement I enveloped him inside my throbbing pussy.

“Shit,” he hissed.

Obviously I’d surprised him, but he certainly wasn’t complaining.

I didn’t even pause in my motion, and as soon as he was completely inside I raised my hips. My hands rested on his shoulders so I could hold myself steady, and I started a furious pace, trying to ease the ache of my hunger.

He filled me again and again as I moved on him, and I moaned with the incredible pleasure.

Zan may have been surprised by my actions but he recovered quickly, holding my hips, helping me fuck him hard and fast.

“Oh baby,” he hissed. “You are so hot.”

His voice shook and I thought his usual control may have been broken by my unexpected actions. I loved that I could unsettle him, and I wanted to make him come with me.

Keeping my rhythm fast, I leaned in brushing his lips with mine. “Zan,” I gasped, “your big cock feels so good.”

He groaned, held me tighter and started pumping his hips up, slamming into me hard.

I dug my fingers into his shoulders as pleasure rushed though me. “Yes, Zan,” I moaned, “oh yes!”

We moved together silently, faster and faster, the only sounds, flesh hitting flesh and our rough breathing.

I arched back as the pleasure became unbearable. It changed the position of his solid length inside me, making him brush over my G-spot, and I flew over the edge instantly, crying out.

With a surge of satisfaction I watched as Zan pumped into me twice more and then grunted his own release.

We held each other tightly, breathing harshly. I rested my forehead against Zan’s, savoring the sensations.

After a few moments he pulled back slightly and smiled. “Damn baby, that was a surprise.”

I kissed him again. “I’ve wanted you all day,” I breathed. “I was going crazy wanting you. I even thought about coming to your office and fucking you on your desk.”

His smile widened. “So why didn’t you?”

I shrugged. “I didn’t want to interrupt you at work.”

“Interrupt me,” he choked. “Baby, anytime you show up at my office horny as hell, I’ll drop everything I’m doing to take care of you.”

I smiled back. “I’ll keep that in mind.”

Leaning in I kissed him. “You know, I actually had something else in mind for tonight.”

“Mmmmmm,” Zan hummed, kissing me. “What was that?”

“Well,” I said slowly, “when I was with Max last night, he fucked me against the wall, and I could see us in the mirror.”

Zan smiled again. “And you want me to fuck in front of the mirror.”

“Not exactly,” I admitted, stroking down his chest. “Don’t get me wrong, I liked the mirror. But what I liked more was seeing Max’s body as he fucked me. It made me realize that no matter how we fuck, that I can never really see you. And it made me curious to see your body, and especially to see your big cock sliding inside me.”

A chuckle rumbled up from deep in his throat. “Baby, you are bad. It must be why I like you so much.”

He kissed me again more hungrily this time. “We might have to try a few positions, to see which works best, but I am sure we can figure something out,” he growled.

Once more he brushed my lips with his. “The first thing we have to do,” he said with a grin, “is to get you in the bedroom, and then get us both naked.”

With a smile I stripped my shirt over my head and unfastened my front closing bra, letting it fall to the floor. “Well I’m naked, and you are a bit overdressed.”

Leaning forward he took my breast into his mouth. “Mmmmm, yes you are baby,” he purred. “And it is so damn sexy to see you naked and impaled on my cock while I’m still dressed.”

He kissed the side of my breast. “Fuck the bedroom, I think I’ll just have you again right here.”

I giggled, knowing he was teasing me. “Oh no,” I said, pushing at his chest. “I want you naked too.”

“Oh yeah,” he said with a grin, “you did beg me to fuck you in front of the mirror.”

Suddenly he lifted me off his cock and took me in his arms, carrying me into the bedroom.

He put me on the bed and with a teasing grin started to take off his own clothes.

First his hands went to the buttons on his shirt, and he slowly unbuttoned them as I watched.

I would have been more than happy to help him and got up on my knees, but he stayed out of my reach.

Each button he released revealed a little more of his sculpted chest and my eyes traveled greedily over it. Even though I had just had him, the sight of his naked chest made me want him all over again. And by the time he was finished I was soaking wet and breathing hard with need.

Next, his hands went to the fastening on his pants and he grinned as he let them fall to the floor. Then he hooked his thumbs in his boxers and pushed them down, exposing his whole beautiful body to me, and showing me that he was hard again.

He winked at me as he took a step closer. “See anything you like baby?”

I reached out to him. “Everything.” I purred.

Stepping into me, he kissed me hard. His hands went to my breasts stroking, squeezing, and then moved down my body, across my stomach.

His lips moved to my throat, and I was vaguely aware that he climbed on the bed and moved behind me. As he devoured my neck, his hands continued to smooth across my skin.

I jerked in surprise as Zan’s fingers slid across my clit, and my body arched back into him automatically.

Again and again he stroked over my nub, rubbing it in circles, building speed quickly. I moaned with pleasure, allowing him total control as he brought me closer to orgasm.

Suddenly I felt the tip of his erection at the opening of my soaking core, and with a single thrust he was inside.

I climaxed instantly, but Zan didn’t even give me a moment to recover. He plunged inside me again and again as he continued to stroke my clit, and whispered harshly in my ear. “Look at us in the mirror baby,” he growled. “Watch me fuck you.”

My eyes slid to the mirror, and for the first time I realized we were reflected in it. Zan had positioned us so that we were perfectly aligned. But I had to smile. He had placed himself behind me, so he could see my body.

Not exactly what I’d asked for. I would have complained, but he was doing such incredible things to me, I could barely think.

“Zan,” I gasped.

He must have anticipated what I was trying to say, and he cut me off, purring in my ear. “Can you see my cock, baby? Can you see me sliding inside you?”

Pinching my hard nipple, he thrust into me even more forcefully, making me whimper. “Yes, Zan,” I moaned.

His eyes met mine in the mirror, and a wicked grin lifted one corner of his mouth. “I know you love me to fuck you good and hard from behind,” he growled. “It’s making you so wet.”

And he was right. It was as if his words made my eyes focus on where we were connected. His erection was slick with my juices, and I watched fascinated as he pumped into me faster and faster.

His hand continued to rub my clit quickly as he filled me again and again, and seeing it in the mirror as it was happening seemed to make every sensation more intense.

It only took moments for me to climax again.

Instantly Zan stopped his motion, holding me tightly as we gasped for air.

I leaned back against him, turning my head and resting it on his chest. “Fuck Zan,” I breathed harshly, “that was really good, but not what I asked for. I couldn’t see your body at all.”

He kissed my forehead. “I thought we might have to do some experimentation to get it just right.”

I could hear the teasing tone in his voice. He’d planned this, of course. He was still hard, and still inside me.

“We’ll just have to try again,” he purred. “I have another position in mind that will let you see me.”

“What’s that?” I asked suspiciously.

He pushed gently between my shoulders. “Down on all fours, baby,” he ordered with a grin. He was loving this.

I did as he said, leaning down, so I was on my hands and knees, and looked up into the mirror before me, noting with pleasure that I could see Zan. His body was revealed to me from his head, across his bulging arms and pecs, down to his sculpted abs, and lower to where he we were still connected.

My body blocked the rest of him, but I barely had a chance to focus on us, and then Zan was fucking me again.

Gripping my hips, he pulled out and slammed back inside with such force that my whole body shook.

The sudden activity made me cry out with unexpected pleasure. My back arched and I pushed back into him to meet his next thrust.

He set a quick pace, pumping into me faster and faster, groaning with the effort, and I greedily watched it all in the mirror.

His body was displayed perfectly to me, and it made me want Zan more knowing this beautiful man was the one giving me so much pleasure. The only disappointment was that I couldn’t see him thrusting inside me.

I was so focused on him that I hadn’t realized he was quickly pushing me to the edge. But on his next stroke, one of his hands slid down to my clit and with a feather’s touch he brushed over it.

Electricity rushed through my body and I gasped as my elbows buckled.

My eyes met his in the mirror and his grin widened.

He stroked my clit circles as he thrust into me, faster and faster, and I pumped my hips to meet him.

My instinct was to close my eyes and give myself over to the pleasure, but I didn’t want to miss a moment and stayed focused on us in the mirror.

Zan’s muscles strained and knotted, glistening with sweat, and I knew he wouldn’t last much longer. He was holding on by sheer will, making sure I came first.

He slammed into me twice more, pinching my clit and I screamed my release.

On his next deep thrust, he followed me, collapsing on top of me as his hips continued to pump into me until he was empty.

“Oh shit,” he panted, hugging me tightly, “that was good,”

Again he stroked over my clit, sending more surges of pleasure through me, making me shake and shiver in his arms.

He chuckled and kissed the skin between my shoulder blades. “How was it for you, baby?”

“Amazing,” I breathed, still gasping for air. Now my eyes were closed, but I could still picture his body as I’d watched him. “I loved seeing you. I just wish I could see you and your cock at the same time.”

A soft growl escaped him as his teeth scraped over my skin. “Well,” he started, “I can think of another position where you could see both.”

This time I was the one to laugh. He’d been holding out on me. “So this experimenting?”

He kissed my neck with another deep chuckle. “You made me wonder about the mirror too, and I got to have you more times.”

Suddenly he pulled out of me and turned me so I was on my back under him. I squealed with surprise, but automatically spread my legs, wanting to feel him close, and he lowered his body, fitting us perfectly together.

He brushed my mouth with his. “I love having you like this,” he purred, kissing me again. “I have access to your luscious lips,” he kissed me more deeply, “I can see every reaction on your face,” his tongue stroked mine, “and see in your eyes how much you are enjoying me inside you.”

His now soft cock was pressed against my core. He wasn’t in the condition to ‘have’ me at the moment, but I knew what he meant. Face to face made sex seem so much more intimate.

I reached up to cup his cheek, bringing his lips down to mine. He kissed me hard, growling into my mouth. His hand found my breast and slowly stroked over my nipple, sending even more shocks of pleasure through me. Automatically my hips started to move against him.

Our tongues stroked together as he flicked my hard nipple with his thumbnail.

He started to move with me and the ache between my legs quickly grew in strength again. His lips descended to my throat and he started to suck and nip my sensitive skin.

I grasped at his back, holding him close, wanting him inside again. I could feel his cock hardening and arched my hips.

Zan pulled back, grinning down into my face. “Having you like this is always good, but a fast, hard fuck is really good too.”

He lifted himself off me and climbed off the bed. I sat up, frowning at him in confusion. “Zan?”

I wanted him so much I could hardly think straight and he was leaving?

A wicked grin raised one corner of his mouth, as he reached toward me, gripping my hips. “I’m just following your orders,” he purred.

With a growl he pulled me around and toward him until I sat on the edge of the bed. I thought he would take me there, but again he turned away.

He spoke over his shoulder as he quickly gathered all the pillows from the bed. “I think this position will give you everything you want,” he said.

Stepping between my legs, he pressed his body to mine as he arranged the pillows behind me.

“But I can’t see the mirror,” I protested.

His eyes met mine. “No mirror this time, baby,” he said with a wink. “You’re going to see the real thing.”

He motioned behind me with his chin, “Lean back.”

I did as he said, settling back on my bent arms, resting against the pillows. I was in a sort of reclining position, and I could instantly tell that Zan was right. I could see down the length of my body, and when Zan was fucking me, I’d be able to see all of him as well.

Barely did he give me a moment to consider it though before he was leading his hard cock to my core.

I watched in fascination as he placed the bulbous head at my opening and slowly pushed forward. His hard length slid inside me, inch by inch and I gasped with the incredible feeling. Somehow seeing him fill me seemed to make the sensations more powerful.

When he was completely inside, he stopped.

From where we were joined, I let my gaze roam up his magnificent body before I met his eyes. The position was perfect. I’d be able to see all of him. And then I noticed that his grin had been replaced by a look of sizzling sexuality.

“How’s that, baby?” he growled.

He hadn’t even started moving inside me but I was already breathing hard, my heart pounding. Seeing him was turning me on so much.

“That’s good,” I gasped.

Zan pulled out about half-way and surged back into me. “Just good, baby?” he hissed. “I’ll fuck your brains out.”

I gasped again. He wasn’t teasing any more, and I had no doubt that he would do exactly what he said.

“Yes,” I breathed.

Instantly he started moving, gripping my hips tightly. I thought he would take me fast and hard, but he inched out, and then slowly pushed back inside, watching my face the whole time.

My eyes flicked from his gaze to his beautiful body, and then down to where we were joined. I couldn’t stop looking. Not only was every one of his muscles straining and flexing, showing off his sculpted body to perfection, but I could also see his big cock glistening with my juices, sliding into me.

He filled me so perfectly, and the sensations inside me were amazing, but watching it happen right before my eyes was like nothing I’d ever experienced.

“Oh Zan,” I moaned, “that feels really good.”

He grinned, drawing my eyes up to his face. “I’m liking the view myself,” he said.

“Are you?” I gasped.

As he continued inside me, his eyes roamed over my body, lingering on my breasts. One of his hands went to my stomach and slowly skimmed across my skin. He moved down to my clit stroking over it with his thumb.

“I never get tired of looking at your body,” he growled, “especially when I’m inside you.”

The sensations were building in me quickly, and my hands fisted in the blanket on the bed. My inner walls started to pulse around Zan’s cock, but I really needed more.

And it was as if Zan could read my mind.

His hand returned to my hip, and he clutched me tightly as he suddenly quickened his pace, pounding into me.

I gasped with the unexpected motion and the additional pleasure rushing through me. Again and again he slammed into me, building speed with every thrust.

He’d said he wanted a fast, hard fuck and he was keeping his promise. I could barely catch my breath I was so aroused, and I was sure it would be over quickly.

My whole body shivered in anticipation each time he pulled out, and then exploded with pleasure when he thrust inside, stretching me, stroking my inner walls.

And seeing him up close was so much better than halfway across the room in a mirror.

His muscles corded and flexed with his motions; his arms and shoulders straining as he held my hips, his pecs and abs bunching, becoming even more defined, and then relaxing into their usual carved beauty.

I wanted to reach out and touch him, run my hands over his rock-hard body as he pounded into me, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to see all of him if I did. So I settled for bending my knees, and resting my feet against the edge of the mattress to give myself some traction.

As he surged inside me, I strained against the edge of the bed, lifting my hips to meet him.

His grip on my hips tightened almost painfully, and I noticed for the first time that while I was looking at his body, he was looking at mine.

I saw his eyes flick from my breasts, bouncing to his rhythm, down my body to where he and I were connected. Harsh growls escaped him with every thrust and I saw his eyes widen as I arched back in pleasure, unable to contain myself.

He sped up even more, his strokes becoming shorter as he stayed deep inside me. Every muscle in his body corded with his effort as he pounded us both to the edge.

I felt my orgasm coming, and fought to keep my eyes open, so I could see his every reaction.

Zan must have felt it too because as he slammed into me, a wicked grin lifted one corner of his mouth.

We were both covered in sweat, trying to hold our positions, trying to give each other a show, but as we approached the end, our bodies started to lose control.

I shook from head to toe, barely able to get my muscles to work, and even though Zan didn’t slow his pace, his movements became jerky.

His hips thrust into me even harder, and I cried out. “Oh fuck, Zan!”

One more of his deep strokes and I came apart screaming his name. “ZAN!!!”

The haze of the orgasm started to wash over me, but I fought to see through it as Zan pounded into me. Every muscle in his body tightened and knotted and his face hardened as he came into me. I watched as he bucked into me several more times, spilling his seed

It was so beautiful that it seemed to heighten and elongate my own climax, knowing he had gotten just as much pleasure as I had.

When I was sure he was spent, I reached for him, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him down on top of me.

We were both gasping for breath and I let my hands wander over his back. It had been wonderful seeing him, and I’d do it again, but I also missed the body-to-body contact.

And I’m sure Zan did too because he was stroking my skin as if he couldn’t get enough of it under his hands.

After a moment I caught my breath enough to speak. “That was amazing,” I breathed.

He nuzzled my neck. “It was pretty good for me too,” he teased.

I smacked his bare ass playfully. “Just pretty good?” I asked, pretending to be offended.

“Well,” he growled, “we can always do better.”

Zan kissed me, purring with satisfaction. “There are a few other positions we could try,” he suggested with a wink. “After all, you are mine, all night long.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Hunger (AU Double Dipper Z/L/M ~ ADULT) AN 9/7

Post by RoswellOracle »

Sorry it has taken so long to get this up. I’ve been forced to work overtime for more than a month, and I’ve hardly had time to write. But I’ve finally gotten it finished, and it is a long part, so I hope it is worth the wait.

Thanks so much for reading, and the feedback, and all the begging!

Morning dreamgirl
Alien friend – the two sexiest guys on the planet!
Jake17 – lol, so it’s you that’s been breaking into my house and reading my notes
Natalie36
Aussietasha77
Vampyrolover86
Darkmoon
Synera
Egyptian Kiss
Crazedearthgirl
Dziumka
Sarammlover
Dreamsatnight
Kay_b
Destinyc
Touched by an aline
Amelia

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once again I went straight to Zan and Max’s place after school. My lab ran until six o’clock, and by the time I got to the apartment Zan was already home from work, waiting for me.

Max wasn’t scheduled to return from his trip until tomorrow so Zan planned to keep me, ‘occupied.’

He had brought home some take-out, and I insisted that we eat sitting on opposite sides of the table. It was the only way we would be able to keep our hands off each other long enough to finish the meal.

I wanted Zan badly but I tried to keep our minds off sex by asking him some innocuous questions.

“So why didn’t you go out of town with Max on the business deal?” I said, meeting Zan’s eyes.

He smiled. “We don’t both need to go on these deals,” he said casually, “one of us can handle it, so Max and I always take turns.”

His smile widened as his eyes skimmed over my breasts. “Max was just unlucky that it was his turn.”

I was trying to keep his mind off sex, but I’d obviously picked the wrong topic. I tried again. “So how was work today?” I asked. Zan couldn’t possibly find anything sexy in that.

“Well,” he drawled, “I couldn’t stop thinking about having you last night, the way you moved, and the way you moaned my name. Then I remembered your comment about coming to my office and fucking me on the desk. I went around half the day with a hard-on, and I kept watching the clock, counting the minutes until I would have you again.”

I found it hard to swallow the bite I was chewing. “Really?” I said with a gulp.

He leaned across the table. “Oh yeah,” he growled.

Desire was burning in his eyes but there was also a twinkle of mischief. I’d noticed it when I’d first come in, and finally I had to ask. “Okay, what’s going on?”

His smile turned into a smoldering intensity. “You were in charge last night, baby,” he said, “but tonight you’re going to do what I say.”

I smiled, liking the sound of that. I couldn’t go wrong putting myself in Zan’s hands. Forgetting about dinner, I got up and walked around the table, sitting in his lap.

I kissed his cheek, and put a hand to his chest. “And what do you say?”

He winked and picked me up. “I’m going to make you cum so good.”

Carrying me into the bedroom, he put me down on the bed. “Get naked,” he ordered with a growl.

I stripped off my clothes slowly and Zan stood where he was, watching.

Starting with my shoes and socks, I tossed them off the bed, and then moving to my shirt, I pulled it over my head. It joined my shoes on the floor, and I reached for the front fastening on my bra, but then released it and smoothed my hands over my breasts and then down my body instead.

Zan’s eyes followed the path of my hands, staying focused on them as I worked the button and zipper on my jeans. Then I arched up, pealing the pants down my legs, making sure to leave my underwear in place.

A crooked grin raised one corner of his mouth, but he didn’t speak.

Reaching up I crossed my arms over my breasts, smoothing my hands up my arms, and held my bra in place as I pushed the straps down. I carefully withdrew one arm and then the other from the straps, as I watched Zan.

His face was so full of heat and hunger that a shiver of pure desire rushed through me.

With a quick twist of my fingers I unfastened my bra and tossed it aside while shielding my naked breasts from Zan’s eyes with my arm. Slowly I revealed my breasts to him, as I moved my hands across them and then down my sides to my hips. Hooking my thumbs into the waistband of my panties I finally shimmied out of my last piece of clothing.

Zan’s eyes raked over my naked body like he wanted to eat me alive. “Lie down,” he ordered.

I did as he said, the husky tone in his voice making me shiver with desire again and I felt my core dampen.

Turning to a bedside table, he took out the padded handcuffs that he and Max had given me at their summer house, letting them swing by their chain from his finger to show me.

Instantly I smiled.

We had used the handcuffs a few times, and the sex was always fantastic. The guys made sure it was especially good for me when I turned myself over to them.

Reaching out, his hand touched my collarbone, and slowly moved down between my breasts and across my stomach. He knelt on the bed, bending so his mouth was inches from mine.

“You are such a tease,” he said with a grin, raising my right hand and fastening it into the handcuff.

The chain clanked against the metal of his headboard as he fed it through.

“But you love it,” I whispered. I raised up intending to kiss him, but he pulled back staying just out of my reach, his grin widening.

“Hmmmm,’ he growled, reaching for my other hand. “I do love it,”

Lifting my left hand, he fastened it in the other cuff, as he spoke. “And you’re going to love this.”

The cuff snapped shut with a satisfying raspy sound, signaling that I was completely in Zan’s power.

His eyes raked over me again, lying naked on his bed, chained to the headboard, completely at his mercy. I knew it turned him on just seeing me like that.

I smiled at him. “Where’s the blindfold?”

The corner of his mouth raised in a wicked grin. “No blindfold this time baby,” he rasped. “I want you to see everything I’m doing to you.”

Another shiver of desire raced through me. My core was slick and already pulsing in anticipation. “And what are you going to do?” I said breathlessly.

He didn’t answer my question, but held my eyes as he unfastened two buttons at his throat, and then reached one hand over his head and pulled off his shirt. Negligently he threw it aside.

I let my eyes travel over his magnificent chest, my breath quickening at the sight. I wanted him so much that I started squirming, needing to feel his skin against mine.

But Zan didn’t seem to be in a hurry. He sat on the edge of the bed and kicked off his shoes and socks, before turning to me again.

His hands went to his belt, but he paused, allowing his eyes to skim over my breasts before moving to juncture of my thighs.

My core was throbbing now, and liquid was pouring out of me, and Zan hadn’t even touched me yet. I shifted my hips, keeping my legs close together, the slight friction feeling wonderful.

Zan’s eyes followed my motion and a satisfied grin crossed his face. “Open your legs baby,” he ordered. “Let me see that soaking pussy. Let me see how much you want me.”

I obeyed instantly, hoping me would touch me, but he stayed where he was, simply looking for long minutes.

I started squirming again, desperate with need, and went to close my legs, but Zan’s voice stopped me.

“Leave them open, he growled.

I did as he said, but I was gasping for breath I was so turned on. “Zan,” I moaned, “I need you.”

Again he didn’t answer me, but this time he opened his belt and then unfastened his slacks, letting them drop to the floor. I thought he would finally take me, but he left his black boxers on as he finally climbed onto the bed.

His hands smoothed up my parted legs as he settled between them, skipping over my core, and caressing up my stomach to stop just below my breasts. Instantly my nipples hardened, anticipating his touch, but he just stayed where he was grinning at me.

And now I knew what he was doing. Zan was going to make me crazy with desire before he gave me release. It excited me, but at the same time it made my need for him multiply ten times knowing I was going to have to wait.

Leaning in, his mouth stopped inches from my left breast. “You have the most beautiful, luscious breasts,” he breathed. “I could look at them all day long.”

His hot breath whispered over my skin with each of words, and my nipples pulled to even tighter points.

“Touch me,” I gasped.

His mouth lowered, but he changed directions at the last moment, kissing the skin between my breasts. He concentrated on that area and his hair tickled the sides of my sensitive mounds. I tried to squirm beneath him, but he held me in place with his weight.

He kissed across to the underside of my left breast, and I practically held my breath. His hands smoothed up and down my sides, carefully avoiding touching my breasts. And then suddenly his hot mouth closed over my peak.

I whimpered in relief as his tongue swept over my tip, and then gasped in surprise as the heat of his metal piercing touched my sensitive nub.

He sucked hard as his hand cupped my other breast. His tongue flicked quickly over my nipple, brushing it in both directions with his piercing, as his thumbnail stroked the same rhythm on the other side.

It felt so good I wondered if he could make me come from just the simple touches.

But then he started to pull back.

I moaned in disappointment, but he began kissing a line down my body and I knew where he was headed.

My breath came in quick gasps and I opened my legs wide as he reached the juncture of my thighs.

I expected him to tease, but his mouth closed over my clit, licking it with the whole length of his tongue before his piercing brushed over it.

“Oooohh,” I gasped.

He kissed each side of my lower lips, and then his thumbs separated them, holding them open as he plunged his tongue inside.

Instantly he started a quick pace, thrusting into me again and again as his finger stroked over my clit.

I moved my hips to meet him and I was so aroused that it only took moments for me to reach the edge.

He rubbed my clit harder and I cried out. “Oh shit, Zan! Just like that.”

I was so close, so close, just a few more strokes.

And then Zan pulled away.

I was gasping for air. “Zan?”

He looked up from between my legs with a smile. “You don’t think I’m going to let it end that soon, do you baby?”

With another brush of his fingers over my clit, he rolled away to the side of the bed. He went to the bedside table and opened the same drawer where he had gotten the handcuffs. I couldn’t see what he was getting at first, but he didn’t try to hide it.

A large grin crossed his face as he held up the vibrator he and Max had bought for me.

I sucked in a surprised breath.

Settling beside me, he leaned on one elbow so he could see most of my body. Then he pressed the vibrator between my breasts, but he didn’t turn it on.

Instead he smoothed it over my skin, moving it under my breast and slowly going up, following the curve. He moved it around my areola, getting closer and closer to my already hard nipple, and just as he touched it, he turned the vibrator on.

I jumped with the intensity of the sensation, and Zan chuckled wickedly.

He pressed it to my other nub briefly before he moved it down my body.

Lower and lower the buzzing vibrator slid across my skin, making my nerves come alive under it. I practically held my breath as he reached my dark curls. Pausing for a moment, he met my eyes, smiling and then he kept going.

I spread my legs wide in anticipation of his touch, but he skipped over where I wanted him most, and pressed the dildo to my inner thigh just above my knee.

Smoothing it up my leg, he teased me by moving it in small circles as he once again approached my core.

I ached to be filled and felt moisture pouring out of me, wondering when he’d finally touch me.

As he approached the juncture of my thighs this time, he lifted the vibrator from my skin, and slowly lowered it directly toward my clit. My breath came in pants, thinking he would finally give me relief, but just before it touched my skin, he turned it off.

Even so, I cried out in relief when the ultra-soft shaft touched my sensitive nub. “Zan,” I gasped.

He didn’t even look up, but slowly swirled the bulbous head in small circles over my clit.

It felt so good and I found myself moving my hips with him.

He pressed harder with the dildo, rubbing faster, making my inner muscles pulse. He knew exactly how to touch me, and I was quickly building up to orgasm again.

“Oh,” I moaned.

“Mmmmm, baby,” he growled. “So fucking sexy.”

Suddenly he stopped, and moved the vibrator away. He dipped his head, his mouth closing over my core, and he took a long lick up through my folds to my clit. I thought he would continue, but he drew back slightly.

I was panting with arousal but I suspected Zan wasn’t going to give me relief any time soon.

Leaning in he blew cold air on my heated core, and then placed an open-mouth kiss on my thigh.

Once again he drew back and looked up at me as he took up the dildo again.

He slid it very lightly across my clit and then moved lower, slowly tracing my pussy lips. Down one side and up the other he slid it lightly, over and over, getting closer to my core with each circle.

He touched me so softly and I strained to getter nearer, to increase the pressure and bring it inside. But Zan wasn’t going to let me hurry him

“Zan,” I gasped, “come inside.”

With a smile he dipped just the tip inside me, but immediately withdrew it.

Suddenly he turned on the vibrator and pressed it to my clit.

The sensations were so intense that shocks of electricity rushed through me. Gently he rocked the head back and forth over my nub, and I squirmed as the pleasure built, gasping for breath.

I quickly reached the edge, but just as I was about to plunge over, Zan withdrew again.

“Zan,” I moaned in disappointment.

He met my eyes and he winked.

Dipping his head quickly, he placed soft kisses on my lower lips, gathering the moisture with light flicks of his tongue. It felt so good, but I was getting desperate to come.

I writhed under him, needing him to touch me harder. I was so focused on his mouth on me, that I didn’t notice him wielding the dildo.

He turned it on again just as he pressed it to my clit.

For several long seconds, he circled my nub, and I couldn’t stop soft whimpers escaping me.

I hoped he would give me relief but just as I was getting close again, he took the vibrator away and I cried out in disappointment.

Zan pushed just the tip inside me again, and immediately turned it off.

I was panting. “Zan,” I gasped. “Make me come.”

He kissed my clit, his deep chuckle rumbling through my skin, hitting my nerves. “I’ll make you cum,” he purred. “Eventually.”

Pushing the vibrator a little deeper inside, he sucked at my clit. His tongue, circled around it, brushing his piercing over the top.

He started moving the dildo in and out slowly, barely sliding it inside me two inches. He matched the rhythm with his mouth on my nub, sucking, and brushing it with his tongue and piercing.

The feeling was amazing and within moments I was on the edge again.

I didn’t think it could get any more intense, and then Zan turned on the vibrator.

My body moved with the pleasure and I whimpered. “Oh Zan, shit!”

He sucked harder on my clit, and angled the vibrator to hit my G-spot.

I felt my inner muscles clench and my body arch. I was coming.

Zan pulled away again.

I was breathing so hard I thought I might pass out, and it took me a moment to be able to speak. “Please,” I begged. “Zan, I need you inside. Please let me come.”

Zan grinned. “I love to hear you beg, baby.”

I knew he loved to hear it, and he took great pleasure in building me up until I couldn’t stand it any longer. “Fuck me, Zan,” I gasped. “I need you to make me come.”

With a wink, Zan said, “All you had to do was ask.”

I didn’t know if he was still teasing or not, but when he started to finally push down his boxers I signed in relief.

He crawled up the bed, covering my body with his, settling his weigh on me. I held him between my legs, my hips automatically arching up, trying to bring him inside.

I noticed that he was glistening with sweat and his body seemed to shake a little. The extended foreplay had him close to the edge too.

His hand slid into my hair and he kissed me hard. “I told you I’d fuck you good, baby, and I always keep my word.”

Moving his body down slightly he pushed inside me with a single stroke.

“Oh yes!” I gasped.

He smiled again. “That’s what you needed.”

I nodded as my inner muscles pulsed around him. “Mmmmm, Zan.”

He kissed me. “You’re so warm and wet, baby,” he hummed, speaking against my lips. “You always feel so good.”

I tried to move my arms and wrap them around him, but the chains clinked against the metal headboard, holding me.

And then Zan started to move.

I wasn’t sure what to expect. I thought he might be so excited that he would take me quickly, bringing us both to a hard, fast end. But again he took his time.

Moving slowly he withdrew and then slid back inside. His lips pressed to mine as he continued, kissing me lingeringly.

His thick cock filled me again and again as his tongue stroked into my mouth. We breathed around the kiss, panting harshly, his slow pace building us both up.

Then his lips left mine and closed around my breast, his tongue stud swirling around my nipple. I moaned with the pleasure of it.

Increasing his pace slightly, his mouth moved to my other breast, giving it the same treatment.

I raised my hips meeting his slow strokes, already feeling my inner muscles fluttering around him. After so much foreplay I’d come quickly no matter how languid his pace.

Just the feeling of his hard length inside me was almost enough to push me over the edge.

Since I couldn’t grip him with my hands, I slid my legs around him, moving my whole body with his.

Zan hissed, the air escaping his mouth around my breast, sending a jolt of electricity through me. My muscles seemed to clench throughout my body, and the ones around Zan’s cock squeezed rhythmically.

And it was as if it broke his control.

He plunged into me, moving faster and faster. My instinct was to grab his ass to bring him inside me even harder and faster. I pulled at the chains, and the metal clanking sent another surge of excitement through me.

I was so close again, and I half expected him to stop. “Zan!” I cried out. “Please!”

He didn’t answer but a growl of pure pleasure escaped his lips and he slammed into me even harder. My hands needed something to cling onto and I found myself gripping the bars of the headboard.

Just a little more, I said silently to myself. Just a little more. . .

My whole body bowed as I climaxed around him, the sensations rushing through me practically overwhelming my senses.

It felt so good to finally come!

I was barely aware that he slammed into me a half a dozen more times, and then he was groaning his completion.

He lay on top of me and we both gasped for breath.

There was no doubt about it, Zan was a master of foreplay, and his teasing buildup had given me an incredible orgasm. I felt almost numb with pleasure.

Neither of us spoke or moved for long moments.

I wanted to touch him, stroke his back as we came down from our release, but my hands were still secured.

“You definitely kept your word,” I finally breathed, when I felt like I could move again. “And I want to return the favor.”

Zan looked up. “What did you have in mind?” he asked with a grin.

I smiled back, jangling the chain of the handcuffs. “I want you in these, and then I can play.”

For a moment Zan held my eyes. I imagined that he could see my mischievous intentions, and he wouldn’t agree to me being in control. But a grin raised one corner of his mouth, and he reached for the fastenings, letting me out.

Suddenly he rolled us over so he was underneath me.

“Okay baby,” he said, brushing my lips with his, “do your worst.”

Before he changed his mind, I locked his hands into the padded cuffs. He was still inside me but I moved up slightly, letting him slide out.

I smoothed my hands down his muscular arms as I pressed my lips to his. I hadn’t lied. I was going to pay him back, but probably not like he was anticipating.

Kissing my way down his chin, I nipped at the muscles in his neck and then attacked his chest. First, I traced the outline of his tattoo with my tongue. Then I sucked at his hard nipples, using my teeth to brush lightly over them, making Zan groan. I licked along the edge of his pecs and moved lower to the hard ridges of his stomach.

My hands moved over his skin, traveling the same path that my mouth had just covered, and as I approached his cock, I could see he was already semi-hard.

But I intended to torture him a bit, like he had tortured me.

I ran my hands down his legs, like it was simply a part of my foreplay, but when I reached his feet, I moved completely away from him, going to sit at the end of the bed.

He smiled. “Where you going, baby?”

I smiled back at him. “Well,” I purred, “you teased me, and now I am going to tease you.”

He winked at me, motioning up toward himself with a jut of his chin. “You have to be touching me to tease me.”

I leaned toward him. “Not this time,” I said mischievously.

Leaning back, I crossed my legs, and reached up, taking one breast in my hand. “You are going to watch from over there as I touch myself.”

Slowly I stroked my thumb over my hard nipple, and Zan growled. “Come here, baby,” he ordered, “and I’ll do that for you.”

I can’t deny I was tempted, but I was going to pay him back, and give him a show. I shook my head, squeezing my nipple.

His look was smoldering and his eyes traveled down my body to the juncture of my thighs. “Mmmm,” he purred, “at least let me see your beautiful pussy.”

I bent my knees, spreading my legs wide so he could get a perfect view. With my free hand, I trailed my fingers up my thigh, brushing lightly over my core. “How’s that?” I asked innocently.

“Damn, baby, he groaned.

I’d never tried anything like this before, but it excited me to think about touching myself in front of Zan. And by the look on Zan’s face, it excited him too.

With a grin I took both breasts in my hands, and slowly smoothed my palms up over my nipples, and back down. “Ooohh,” I purred, “that feels good.”

“Shit, darlin’,” Zan growled, “come here and I’ll suck those sweet titties until you moan.”

I didn’t answer him, but kept one breast in my hand as I trailed the other hand down my body. Smoothing across my stomach, I dipped between my legs, skipping over my core and going to my thigh.

Lightly I trailed my fingers down my leg and back up, this time stopping when I reached the juncture of my thighs.

“Touch yourself,” Zan ordered.

I smiled at him as I slowly traced my lower lips with my fingertips. I was still wet from all the foreplay with Zan, but I could feel even more moisture gathering.

Moving up, I brushed over my clit with two fingers, making myself gasp. My nub was so sensitive and I knew I could bring myself to climax easily. But I didn’t want to let Zan’s punishment end that quickly.

I dipped two fingers into my core to wet them, and smoothed the slickness onto my clit. It felt cool and I started rubbing my clit in small circles. My body arched as pleasure rushed through me, and a moan escaped me.

A sound came from deep in Zan’s throat, and I noticed that his cock was completely hard again.

I continued to stroke over my clit as I held Zan’s eyes. “I love to be touched there,” I said with a gasp.

“I know, baby,” Zan said gruffly. “And you love my tongue inside you too.”

“Oh yes,” I moaned, moving my hand lower. I slid my fingers between my lower lips and reached my core. “I love you inside.”

Smoothing over my core, once, twice, I pushed the tip of my fingers into me.

“Baby!” Zan growled.

“Would you like to see me finger-fuck myself?” I asked innocently. “Or…”

I reached behind me and pulled out the vibrator I’d hidden. I put it to my chest between my breasts and slowly moved it down my body until it was between my legs. I dipped the bulbous head into my juices and rubbed it over my lower lips and clit.

Zan groaned.

“Or would you like to see me,” I paused, sliding the vibrator down to my core and holding it there, “fuck myself with this?”

Zan’s eyes were huge. “Oh shit, baby, yes!” he growled.

It surprised me that he would be so enthusiastic and I decided to draw it out a bit.

I leaned forward, holding his eyes. “You’d like to see that wouldn’t you,” I teased, making it more of a statement.

Zan’s eyes seemed to burn with desire. “Oh yeah,” he practically choked out.

I slid the dildo up my body, back across my stomach and up between my breasts again. My hand closed around one breast, and I put the soft head of the vibrator just below the other. As I stroked one nipple, I turned the vibrator on.

A jolt of pleasure rushed through me as the whirring penetrated my skin, reaching the nerves below.

Slowly I moved it along the edge of my breast savoring the sensations. Then I smoothed it around my areola, watching my nipple draw to a tight point. Again and again I circled it, drawing smaller and smaller rings. My nub hardened almost painfully, and then I pressed the vibrating head to it.

The pleasure was so intense that my back arched.

I moved the tip of the dildo over my nipple as I stroked my other nub with my thumb. It felt so good and I pressed it harder, rubbing it with the ultra-soft tip.

Somehow it felt like my nipples were linked directly with my clit, and I had an overwhelming urge to stroke it too.

I released my breast, and moved my free hand across my stomach and down through my dark curls to my swollen clit. My body arched again as I touched it, and I started to stroke it in the same rhythm as the vibrator on my nipple.

As I rubbed my clit in small circles the pleasure moved from my breast to my core. My legs spread wider and my inner muscles started to pulse. I pressed the vibrator to my hard nipple as I stroked my clit faster. My whole body bowed and my eyes slid shut. Soft moans escaped me as the pleasure reached the edge.

With just a few more strokes, I came apart.

I dropped the dildo on the bed but left my fingers between my legs as I shivered with the sensations.

I hadn’t masturbated in months. There was no need with Max and Zan in my life, but I’d liked the idea of doing it in front of Zan. It made it more exciting to know he was watching, and it turned him on so much.

My breathing slowed after a moment and I opened my eyes to see Zan. His gaze was moving over my body, but his eyes snapped to mine when he saw I was looking at him.

“Shit Liz,” he groaned, “that was so fucking sexy.”

I winked. “That was just the appetizer.”

He leaned forward as far as the chains would let him. “Come here, baby,” he ordered in a low, sexy tone. “I’ll give you what you need.”

“I don’t know,” I teased, holding up the vibrator. “I think I can get what I need with this.”

Zan smiled. “It can get you there, darlin’, but I can do it much better.”

“Hmmmm,” I hummed, pretending to be considering my choices. “Maybe I should compare and see which is better.”

His smile widened. “Either way I win.”

He used a jut of his chin to motion to the vibrator. “Let me see you fuck yourself with it, baby.”

I smiled back at him, and slowly moved the vibrator down to my core. Dipping it in my juices, I slid it back up to my clit, rubbing the tip over my sensitive nub several times.

Zan groaned but I didn’t look at him. Instead I slid the dildo over my pussy lips, moving it up and down slowly, parting my folds a little more with each stroke.

On my next upstroke, I angled it so the head slid inside me. I withdrew it and started a slow rhythm pushing it into me a little farther each time, until the whole shaft was inside.

It felt so good and I was concentrating so hard that Zan’s voice surprised me.

“Fuck yourself good and hard, baby,” he ordered, with a growl.

I was ready for a faster pace myself and I thrust the whole length into me again and again. My free hand automatically went to my breast and I stroked over my distended nipple with my thumb.

I spread my legs wide as the pleasure increased, pumping the dildo into me harder and faster.

Each orgasm made me come more easily the next time, and the thick shaft of the vibrator was filling me so deliciously, I knew I wouldn’t last long.

Releasing my breast, my hand went down to my clit, stroking over it. “Ooohh,” I moaned.

My back arched and I pumped my hips up to meet my thrusts. My fingers rubbed my clit in fast, tight circles. And then I flipped the switch to turn on the vibration.

A surge of electricity rushed through me, and my breath came in quick pants. I slammed the dildo into me as hard and fast as I could. The end was approaching rapidly and I let my gaze roam over Zan.

His eyes were locked on my pussy, watching me pump the dildo inside myself faster and faster. His hands were clenched into fists around the bars of the headboard, making the muscles in his chest bulge and strain. His breathing was almost as fast as mine, and drops of his pearly essence leaked out of the tip of his rock-hard cock.

Just seeing him pushed me over the edge.

I cried out, arching with the pleasure, spasms wracking my body. Instantly I turned the vibrator off, but left it deep inside as my muscles clenched around it.

I locked eyes with Zan and couldn’t help by smile. He had a huge grin on his face that wasn’t exactly happy, but more of a hungry expression. He had that heated look in his eyes that a man gets when he knows he is going to have you.

And he was right. He was about to get fucked.

After a moment my breathing and heart rate slowed and I withdrew the dildo, setting it aside.

The orgasm was good. What orgasm wasn’t? But I missed the contact, the weight and warmth of Zan’s body as he pushed into me.

There was no contest. I knew he could give me a much better orgasm.

“Shit!” said a voice from the doorway. “That was quite a show.”

Zan and I both looked over and for the first time noticed Max leaning against the door jam.

“How long have you been there?” Zan asked his brother.

Max smiled. “A long time,” he said, coming into the room, pulling his shirt over his head. “I opened the front door just as Liz was begging you to fuck her.”

He quickly unfastened his pants and pushed them and his boxers down, kicking his shoes and socks off at the same time. “And after that I just watched everything from here.”

Max’s cock was hard and ready, and he shook his head at Zan as he came up behind me and wrapped me in his arms. “Shame on you Zan,” he teased as his hands roamed over me, “making poor Liz beg you to fuck her, beg you to let her cum.”

He kissed the side of my head as he grasped my breasts. “You should make her cum so many times that she is begging you to stop.”

“Hey,” Zan complained, straining against the chains, “this is my day.”

Max chucked as he nuzzled my neck. “What do you think baby?” he said near my ear. “Has Zan had enough punishment, or should we make him watch me fucking you senseless?”

I winked at Zan. “Make him watch.”

Zan growled, but Max laughed again and instantly pushed inside me, making me gasp. “I think you’ve had enough foreplay for one day, baby.”

I nodded, and he immediately started pumping into me. He set a moderate pace, and it was easy to tell that he didn’t have the patience to go slow.

He squeezed my breasts as he continued, and his voice over my shoulder surprised me. “That’s how you like it, isn’t it baby?”

“Yes,” I gasped.

My hips started to move in time with his, and I reached up, wrapping my hand around his neck to hold him close.

His mouth moved over my neck as he thrust into me and he started to pull at my nipples.

Even though I’d just had two orgasms with the vibrator, having Max inside me was so much better. And with just a few of his hard thrusts I was on the edge.

I felt the muscles in my body tighten and the climax rushed through me.

I gasped with the power of it, but Max didn’t even slow down. He held me to him tighter as one of his hands slid down my body going for my clit. His fingers brushed over it, and his hot breath puffed on my ear as he spoke. “It’s not over yet, baby. I’m going to make you cum again and again.”

He thrust into me hard, practically lifting me off the bed and I moaned with pleasure. He kissed my neck. “Mmmm,” he purred, “I missed you, Liz. And I especially missed fucking you.”

“I missed you too,” I gasped as he pounded into me. My hand tightened around his neck. “I missed you inside me.”

Gently he nipped at my shoulder. “I’ll be inside you as much as you want,” he promised.

He pinched my clit, making me cry out as he thrust into me even faster.

He felt so good, stretching me inside so wonderfully. My inner muscles clenched around him and I came again.

But Max still didn’t stop. He rubbed my clit hard, arousing me almost instantly as he slammed into me again and again.

I whimpered with the overload of sensations and my fingers dug into the muscles on Max’s neck. I could still feel the last orgasm rushing through me and it seemed as if a new one was building on top of it.

“That’s it, baby,” he growled. “I’ll make you cum so hard.”

He groaned as he increased his pace inside me. His hand tightened on my breast, his thumb stroking quickly over my hard nipple. Electricity rushed through me, seeming to link my breast with my clit.

I angled my hips to meet his thrusts, and my free hand went down to settle over Max’s on my clit. I held him in place, pushing down hard.

Max chuckled in my ear and rubbed my nub even harder and faster.

A growl came from across the bed, and for the first time my eyes met Zan’s.

He held my gaze as Max fucked me, and he had such a hungry look on his face that it made me shiver with desire.

Max pinched my nipple, drawing my attention back to him and I arched back as the pleasure became too much.

“Max,” I gasped.

He pumped into me a half-dozen time more, and I came screaming.

Max held me to him tightly as I took deep, shaky breaths, trying to get some badly needed air.

When I’d come the third time, Max had stopped. He kissed my cheek and stroked my breast as I came down.

After a moment he spoke into my ear. “What do you think, baby,” he purred, “should we let Zan join in this time?”

I leaned back into Max, touching his face. “I think he’s been punished enough.”

Max was still hard as he pulled out and I knew what he had in mind. I shivered with desire. I’d missed having both my men.

I crawled up the bed, straddling Zan’s legs and put my hand to his chest as I leaned in kissing him. “I’m going to ride you so good,” I whispered.

“Let me out,” Zan growled, rattling the handcuff chain against the headboard. “I want to touch you.”

I didn’t answer him, but took his cock in my hand, holding him as I lowered myself, enveloping his thick length.

I felt Max behind me and I leaned forward to kiss Zan’s chest and allow Max to get in position. Basically I was on my hands and knees, and I realized we had never tried both of them like this. I would have a lot more control, and more room to move.

Max kissed my shoulder blade as he slid one finger and then another inside me, preparing me.

It felt so good and my muscles clenched around him. I was already half-way to orgasm.

He withdrew his fingers and I felt the tip of his cock at my opening.

Max’s raspy voice sounded in my ear. “You are so ready for us,” he said, thrusting gently forward so his tip entered me. “And we are going to make this so good for you.”

A jolt of electricity rushed through me, and I pushed back, taking all of Max inside in a single stroke.

I felt his body shudder as he groaned. “Shit!”

He gripped my hips, breathing hard. I couldn’t stop the smile on my face. My surprise movement had almost made him come.

There was no way any of us would last very long. Max had just fucked me to orgasm three times without coming himself. Zan had been handcuffed, forced to watch me pleasuring myself, and then watched his brother have me. And I’d had so many orgasms I couldn’t count them.

I didn’t make us wait any longer. I started to move slowly, sliding my whole body forward so their thick cocks came almost all the way out of me. Then I pushed back, taking them both all the way back inside.

Both Zan and Max growled, and I moved faster, shuddering with the overwhelming pleasure. They felt so good inside. There was absolutely nothing better than having them both filling me.

I concentrated mainly on riding Zan, and I knew Max would follow my rhythm. He held my hips tightly and pushed into me as I moved on Zan.

The sensations were a little different than other positions we’d tried. I took Zan inside, and then Max filled me a second later.

As I moved forward, Max’s cock started to come out first and pushed Zan’s cock into the front wall of my passage, making him rub against my G-spot.

I increased my pace and the three of us moved together in perfect unison.

Zan threaded one of his hands through the headboard, giving his other hand as much slack as possible. He was able to cup my head and he pulled me to him for a hard kiss

He released me a moment later and his hand slid down to my waist, urging me to a faster speed.

I moved even faster and my inner muscles pulsed around them. Shivers of pleasure rushed through me and I felt my whole body tightening.

Zan groaned and I knew he was holding on by a thread. Max’s hot breath puffed on my back and he reached down to stroke my clit.

I whimpered as electricity ripped through my body. My muscles felt like rubber, and I started seeing spots before my eyes. I felt like I might pass out, but I didn’t stop, I went even faster.

The guys keep up with me. Max rubbed my clit hard, and Zan grasped my breast, pinching my nipple.

Oh shit it was so good!

I gasped for breath and my hands fisted in the sheets as I plunged over the edge.

The guys both came a moment after me, their hips pumping against me as they emptied themselves deep inside.

I collapsed on top of Zan, and Max rested his head between my shoulder blades. For long moments we just lay together as the sensations rushed through us.

Max’s hands smoothed over my sides and back, and Zan cupped my head pressing a quick kiss to my lips. Max reached up to release Zan, then he and Max pulled out and helped me settle on the bed between them.

Zan spooned me from behind while Max faced me, and they wrapped arms around me. I felt so wonderful, so satisfied.

They both stroked my skin gently as if they couldn’t get enough of touching me. I snuggled into Max’s chest, and reached back, wrapping my arm around Zan’s neck.

I felt so complete having them both beside me again.

We lay together for a long time, soft touches of hands and lips the only break in the silence. I felt myself drifting toward sleep, and I knew I had to get up.

I loved being held between them, but it was getting late, and I needed to go home. Reluctantly I sat up.

Zan’s hand smoothed over my back. “Where are you going baby?”

“Home,” I sighed.

Max wrapped his arm around my waist. “No, darlin’,” he rasped, “Stay here.”

Zan pressed his lips between my shoulder blades. “Why won’t you move in with us Liz?” he purred. “Then you wouldn’t have to leave us.”

Max kissed me. “You know we want you here.”

Zan’s hand stroked over my breast as he continued to kiss my back. “Our place is closer to your school,” he said, starting to repeat the advantages they had pointed out many times before. “You’ll have your own room, and we’ll give you privacy any time you ask for it.”

“Yes,” Max agreed, his hand smoothing down the front of my body, going directly for my clit. “We won’t charge you any rent, so you wouldn’t have to get a another job.”

He stroked over my tiny nub, drawing a gasp from me. “You’d have more time to study.” He winked. “And you’d have access to us whenever you wanted.”

I smiled and let my eyes roam over his naked body. “It is a very tempting offer.”

I gasped again as Max continued rubbing my clit. “I’m just not sure I want to give up my independence.”

Zan stoked over my hard nipple. “But you’ll think about it.”

Max cupped my head and kissed me again as his magical fingers circled over my clit in just the right way. “And we’ll keep trying to convince you.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Hunger (AU Double Dipper Z/L/M ~ ADULT) Pt.3 10/6

Post by RoswellOracle »

I am so sorry it has taken me this long to get this part up, and made you all beg. I’ve just been so busy because of the time of year and everything else. But I’m going to try hard to get the next part out a lot faster.

As always thank you for the amazing support and feedback, especially the begging. And thank you to everyone who nominated, and voted for my stories in the recent awards!!!

Darkmoon
Dziumka
Hunter
Scorpio6
DestinyC
Natalie36
Synera
Sarammlover
Amelia
Egyptian_Kiss – thank you so much for your comments
Aliensister
Behrluv32

Morning dreamgirl
LairaBehr4
Crazedearthgirl
Alien_friend
Aussietasha77
Pijeechinadoll
Jake17
Touched by an alien
– thank you to all of you for the support and begging

And to all of you who think Liz is crazy for not moving in, that will be addressed a bit in this part.
So without further ado, here is your early Christmas present!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 4

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The subway bumped along, and I held onto the bar more tightly to keep my balance; the rumbling, swaying motion somehow reminding me of sex. It wasn’t surprising really. It has been two days since I was with Zan and Max. I was having major withdrawals.

I’d had a mid-term to study for, and I’d thought I wouldn’t get any work done if I went to their place. But I hadn’t been able to concentrate as much as I should have because I wanted them so much. It made me wonder if I had given in to the temptation to be with them, maybe I’d have gotten more studying done.

I was addicted, there was no question about it. Maybe I should just move in with them. It would make everything so much easier.

But every time I started to consider it, something held me back and I couldn’t figure out what it was.

I loved being with them. They were funny and intelligent and we had a great time together doing everything. Of course they were sexy as hell and they made me feel like a sex goddess. And then there was the way the fucked. I’d never had men worship every inch of my body, and give me so many orgasms. I never wanted it to end.

That’s why I was so confused. That’s why I couldn’t understand why I was so reluctant to move in with them. They wanted me, but I kept hesitating.

The subway pulled into my stop and I pushed the confusing thoughts away, concentrating on my errand.

It was a cold day, and I was only wearing a thin skirt and blouse with an equally thin coat. I hurried up the stairs to the street and along the sidewalk as fast as I could in my heels, eager to get into the warm interior of the building.

Luckily my destination was only a couple of blocks from the subway and I was there in a matter of minutes.

The revolving doors swirled me into warm air, and I felt it envelope me, chasing the shivers away.

Of course, I admitted to myself, it wasn’t just the cold that was making me shiver. I was nervous but also excited too. I’d never done anything like this before and I wasn’t sure how it would turn out.

Stepping into the elevator I pushed the button, taking a deep breath, telling myself to calm down. And a moment later I emerged onto the correct floor and headed for the receptionist.

She looked up with an inquiring smile. “May I help you?”

I nodded. “I have an 11:30 appointment. My name is Beth Porter.”

“Of course,” the receptionists said. “Just a moment.”

She picked up the phone and pressed a couple of buttons. “Your 11:30 is here.”

Without another word she replaced the phone, rising from her desk. “I’ll take you back, now.”

Unbuttoning my coat I followed her down the hall past a large wooden door, to a second identical one. She knocked and pushed the door open, motioning for me to go inside.

The man in the office had his back to us writing quickly, and spoke over his shoulder, “Sorry, I’ll be with you in a minute.”

I closed the door behind the receptionists as she left, locking it securely. Then I hung my coat on a rack by the door, and looked at the man, waiting for him to acknowledge me.

I glanced quickly around the large office, noting the large desk, two overstuffed chairs and even a sofa. There were several wooden filing cabinets and bookshelves, and there was another door that led out the side of the office. One entire wall was made of windows and even though there was a great view from inside, I’d noticed from the exterior that the glass was tinted so it was impossible to see in.

Then I looked back to the man I’d come to see, taking in his dark maroon shirt and charcoal slacks. I was just thinking how good they made his ass look when he turned toward me.

“Beth,” he said, looking up, “I’m Max…” He trailed off as he finally saw me, and a huge grin crossed his face. “Liz, baby, what are you doing here?”

As I started forward, I reached up unfastening a button on my blouse. “Well,” I said huskily, “I thought I’d surprise you, so I came to fuck you on top of your desk.”

He froze, his eyes wide. “What?” he choked.

I stepped even closer to him, unfastening another button so my blouse was open to the top of my black, lacy bra. “You actually gave me the idea when you said you wanted me chained naked to your desk.”

Taking another step, I opened another button. “I don’t have the chains, but I can do the naked part.” I smiled, brushing my hand between my breasts. “That’s okay, right?”

“Shit, yes,” he growled.

He moved finally, coming around his desk to take me in his arms. Grabbing my ass, he pulled me into him so I could feel his already hard cock. He pressed his lips to mine, kissing me thoroughly, and I opened my mouth inviting him in with a flick of my tongue.

His hands started to pull up my skirt in back, and his lips moved to my neck. I gasped as desire filled me, and I felt liquid pool between my legs. I reached for the buttons on his shirt but he pulled back.

“I want you so much, baby,” he groaned, “but I forgot I have an appointment.”

“With me,” I said, kissing his neck. “I made the appointments so we’d have lots of time.”

Max smiled and kissed me again, but drew back to look into my eyes. “Appointments?”

I winked. “I made one with Zan at the same time.”

Max grinned, pulling us backward so he leaned on his desk. He settled me between his thighs, pressing me to him with one hand on the small of my back. With his other hand he reached for his phone. Pushing a couple of buttons he spoke into the receiver as I continued to kiss his neck. “You better get in here.”

I started to unbutton Max’s shirt and a moment later the side door opened and Zan burst into the room. “What the fuck, Max, I’m waiting for an appointment…”

He trailed off as he saw me. Quickly his eyes raked over me, taking in my open blouse, and a huge smile raised his mouth. “Feeling horny baby?” he asked.

“Oh yeah,” I said, letting my eyes brush over him. He was wearing a dark blue shirt and black slacks, and looked sexy as hell.

“So horny,” Max said, “that she made an appointment with both of us.”

Zan pressed his body into my back, kissing my neck. “So you’re Liza Potter?” he purred, his hands sliding inside my blouse to cup by breasts.

“And my appointment Beth Porter.” Max mumbled.

Zan chuckled, “And you made an appointment to fuck us. I love that.”

I reached back, grasping his head, and brought his lips to mine. “I wanted to surprise you, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to wait until tonight to have you.”

“You don’t have to wait,” Max rumbled. “We’ll take you anywhere and any way you want.”

I winked at him. “I came to give you two your fantasy of fucking me here. So you get to have me exactly how you want.”

“Oh shit, yes,” Zan groaned, nipping my neck. “Better make sure the door’s locked,” he said, moving away.

“I took care of that one,” I called over my shoulder.”

Zan nodded and went through the connecting door into his office, and I was sure he was locking his door.

Max reached for the phone again. “Stephanie, Zan and I are in a meeting,” he said with a wink at me, “don’t disturb us for any reason.”

Zan appeared a moment later, looking like he wanted to eat me alive. He pressed against my back again. “You are wearing way too many clothes, baby,” he said kissing my neck.

His hands smoothed down my hips and thighs until he reached the bottom of my skirt, and slowly raised it, skimming his hands back up my naked skin underneath.

At the same time, Max started slowly working on the remaining buttons of my shirt. “I agree,” he growled.

He had them undone in a matter of moments, and slipped his hands inside, stroking over my sides. “Beautiful,” he breathed.

Pushing my skirt up around my waist, Zan gripped me, fitting my ass to him so I could feel his erection. I wiggled my hips, rubbing against him. His hand lightly stroked over my clit through my panties, making me shiver with desire.

Max pushed my blouse down my shoulders, and when I slid my arms out, he tossed it aside.

Zan let go of my skirt and I heard the zipper. He pushed the material down my hips and let it fall to the floor.

I was standing between them wearing only a matching black, lacy bra and panties and my high heels, and I could feel both their eyes on me.

“Damn, baby,” Zan growled. “You look good enough to eat.”

Max chuckled. “My office. I definitely get the first taste.”

I knew he meant he was going to go down on me. “You don’t have to do that,” I protested. “I want to give you your fantasy.”

Max kissed me. “Believe me, baby, having my head between your legs licking your sweet pussy is one of my best fantasies.”

Zan’s teeth grazed my shoulder. “We wouldn’t give that up for anything.” He agreed. “Giving you pleasure, seeing you cum is the whole point.”

Max’s thumbs found my nipples over my bra at the same time I felt Zan stroke my clit through my panties, like they had somehow planned it. I gasped, arching back with the unexpected jolt of pleasure.

“Your uninhibited response is what we want.” Max whispered. “And you always give it to us.”

Zan unfastened my bra, gently nipping at my shoulder blades while Max hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties, pushing them down my hips.

The scrap of lace fell at my feet with the skirt. Zan slowly knelt, kissing his way down my back. He lifted my left foot, slipping my panties off around my shoe, and then did the same for my right foot.

Max pushed the straps of my bra off my shoulders and I let it slide down my arms and onto the floor.

Leaning down, he took my breast into his hot mouth. He sucked it hard and I slid my hand into his hair, moaning my pleasure.

Suddenly Max grasped my hips and lifted me up onto his desk, stepping between my legs. He kissed me, laying me down, as his hands smoothed over my breasts and then down across my stomach, and lower, caressing my thighs apart.

“I want to take this slow and savor every minute,” he rumbled, “but it’s been too long. I can’t wait.”

Then his mouth followed the same path his hands had just covered, kissing both of my breasts, my stomach, and inside of each thigh.

“I can’t believe I’m having you on my desk,” he growled, looking up from between my legs. His eyes traveled over my body laid out before him. “You are so damn beautiful.”

Without another word he dipped his head and took a long lick through my lower lips and up to my clit. My body arched as the pleasure washed through me, and I stifled a moan.

Zan chuckled and leaned in to kiss me. “Absolutely beautiful,” he whispered against my lips. “And you don’t have to hold back baby,” he assured me. “You can be as loud as you want. Our offices are soundproofed.“

Max held my hips and started to explore me, his tongue tracing the edges of my folds, stroking over my clit.

At the same time Zan’s kisses moved down to my neck and his hands reached for my breasts. He caressed my mounds, his thumb tracing circles over them, moving slowly closer to the center. My nipples drew to tight points and he stroked over them, before replacing one hand with his mouth.

His tongue brushed over my nub again and again and then he surprised me with his tongue stud, flicking the metallic ball across my nipple.

Moaning I reached up to grab his head, and suddenly Max plunged his tongue inside me.

I gasped in surprise, and Zan chuckled against my breast as Max set a quick pace, stroking deep inside me. I was so aroused that it only took moments for me to reach the edge. “That feels so good,” I hummed.

Bending my knees, I braced my high-heeled incased feet against the edge of the desk. I tried to move my hips with Max’s rhythm but he held me down. He was going to make me come on his terms.

Zan’s mouth moved to my other breast and he sucked hard as his hand moved across my stomach and down to my clit. He stroked it lightly as his tongue stud flicked over my other hard nipple.

I cried out with the overstimulation and my breath came in harsh gasps. My inner muscles pulsed around Max’s tongue as I felt the orgasm approaching. My body felt tighter and my back arched. Zan pinched my clit as Max plunged deep inside, and I flew over the edge.

Collapsing against the desk I gasped for breath and my body had that limp, satisfied feeling.

I was aware that Zan was caressing my skin, his hand moving over my stomach and breasts. “Beautiful,” he growled.

Max had withdrawn his tongue from me and was kissing my lower lips and clit. “Perfect,” he purred.

I smiled. “I am supposed to be fucking you,” I said.

Zan leaned over me, his mouth inches from mine. “That’s definitely going to happen, baby,” he said with a wink, “but you are just too good. We can’t pass up the chance for a taste.”

He kissed me briefly, and then he and Max moved at the same time, switching places.

Max cupped my head, his lips grazing mine. “Mmmm,” he hummed. “Baby, I’m so glad you came today.”

Automatically he started touching me, his hand smoothing slowly across my skin. “And we are going to make sure you cum a few more times,” he said with a wink.

Zan smiled at me, and his hands stroked over my thighs as he stepped between them. “This is definitely the best time I’ve ever had at the office.”

His lips pressed to my knee and he kissed a line up my leg, slowly approaching my core. But as he reached the juncture of my thighs, he drew back. He looked up, meeting my eyes, and his fingers brushed against my lower lips.

I jerked with the unexpected contact, and Zan chuckled. :I’m going to make you cum so good.”

Again his fingers feathered over my skin, delicately tracing around the edge of my core.

Max stroked across my neck, his thumb moving down my throat and across my collarbone. He turned his hand and lightly brushed his palm over my breast, making me gasp. My nipple hardened instantly and he continued to swirl his hand across my nub sending shocks of electricity through me.

Zan dipped down, kissing my lower lips. His tongue flicked inside me, making me moan. “Mmmmm baby,” he purred, “so sweet.”

Then he moved to my clit. Sucking my nub into his mouth. His clever tongue swirled around it, making his piercing touch me unexpectedly.

Max dipped down to kiss one breast, briefly concentrating on my hard nipple before he kissed his way across my chest to the other. His tongue laved over my areola, and then he lightly scrapped his teeth over the same area.

Zan’s fingers continued to stroke over my lower lips, and as I became more aroused I moved my hips restlessly, my high heel clad feet, straining against Max’s desk. Zan slowly parted my folds, feathering lightly over my core, his fingers dipping into my juices.

I thought he would reach up to stroke my clit, but instead, he slid two long fingers inside me.

I gasped with surprise as he brushed over my G-spot. He sucked hard on my clit as he moved his fingers inside me, concentrating on my sensitive spot.

Max kissed his way across my chest, taking my other breast into his mouth, his hand cupping the breast he’d just left. As his tongue circled one hard nub, his thumb stroked the other.

Zan continued pumping his fingers inside me, stroking over my G-spot faster and harder. At the same time he sucked swirled his tongue over my clit, sending shocks of electricity through me. It felt so good and moisture poured out of me as all the stimulation built me up quickly.

“Awww,” I moaned, “Zan.”

My hips started moving attempting to take him in faster and deeper, but Zan held me still. My breath came in quick gasps and I reached down, grasping at Max.

He flicked my nipple with his thumbnail and at the same time Zan sucked hard on my clit as his fingers hit my G-spot and I flew over the edge.

Zan immediately withdrew his fingers and placed his mouth over my core. He used long licks of his tongue to soothe me as I was coming down, and gather all the moisture he had caused.

He licked and sucked at my lower lips until my breathing was normal again.

“That was so good, Zan,” I purred.

Max continued to kiss my neck and chest, and I finally realized that I was gripping his hair. I released him instantly. “I’m sorry, Max.”

He looked up with a grin. “I love it when you lose control.”

“So do I,” Zan agreed, looking up from between my legs. “It’s so damn sexy.”

He kissed my inner thigh, and then my knee as he straightened up. A grin curved his mouth as he gave me a wink. “I can’t wait to fuck you while you’re only wearing these heels.”

I smiled at him. “I can’t wait either.”

Zan stepped to the side and Max pressed his lips to mine. “But it’s my office,” he said with a grin, “so I get to have you first.”

I reached up cupping his head, and kissed him back. It was a long, deep kiss, and opened my mouth, inviting him in with a flick of my tongue. I let my hands trail down neck to his shirt and started to unfasten his buttons.

When I had his chest exposed I kissed his neck. “So how,” I asked between kisses, “and where,” I closed my mouth over his nipple briefly, “do you want me?”

He groaned, moving down to the end of the desk as raised me into a sitting position. He took Zan’s place between my legs, gripping my hips. “Oh baby,” he growled, tossing aside his shirt, “I want you right here.”

Immediately I wrapped my legs around him and reached for his belt. I had it unbuckled in a moment and then worked on the fastening on his slacks. When they were open I pushed them and his boxers to the floor. Max quickly kicked them aside and stepped out of his shoes and socks.

His cock was already hard and he pressed it against my core as he took me in his arms. His warm, hard body fit to mine perfectly, sending a shiver of desire through me. My breasts brushed against his pecs, making my nipples tighten, and I grasped his back, trying to bring him even closer.

“Mmmmm baby,” he purred in my ear, “you are so fucking sexy.” He kissed me again. “I’ve dreamt about having you on my desk just like this.”

The oral sex had been great, but I ached to be filled. My core pulsed with need and I could feel the moisture gathering on my lower lips. I wanted him so much I started to move my hips, rubbing myself against his erection.

I spoke against his lips. “Then take me,” I said huskily, “just like you imagined.”

With a single thrust he was inside, I arched back with the incredible feeling of his thick cock filling me. “Ooohhh,” I moaned, “you always feel so good.”

Max kissed my neck. “Don’t stay away from us that long again, baby,” he said pulling out of me about halfway and then slamming himself back inside. “We were having withdrawals.”

I gasped as he pumped into me again, my fingers tightening in the muscles in his back. “So was I,” I admitted.

He continued with hard, slow strokes, slamming our lower bodies together, like he was trying to imprint the memory of sex onto me. And I loved it. My nails dug into his back and I tightened my legs around him, opening myself as wide as possible to take all of him.

He slid in even deeper on the next stroke and a growl escaped his lips. It was like his control had suddenly broken. His rhythm seemed to increase with every pump of his hips until he was almost frenzied. His desk shook and moved under me and I felt an incredible orgasm building.

Max pistoned into me so perfectly, stroking my swollen inner walls, filling me up with pleasure. Automatically my body arched back and my gasps turned to whimpers.

I felt the unexpected touch of his fingers on my clit and a gasp of surprise came from deep inside me a moment before he pushed me over the edge. I cried out with the power of it as waves of pleasure rushed through me, making my body shake and spasm around him.

He stilled his motion instantly, holding me tightly as the sensations pulsed through me. He stroked my hair and back as he pressed soft kisses to my neck.

“Mmmmm,” I hummed into his ear, still trying to catch my breath, “that was really good.”

He was still inside me and still hard, and I wondered what else he had in mind. But I didn’t have to ask. Max suddenly picked me up, careful to keep us joined and walked us the few steps to his desk chair.

Carefully he sat down, arranging me so I was on my knees, straddling him. He pressed his lips to mine as he grasped my ass, pulling me closer and settling me fully onto his shaft. “I want you to ride me, baby,” he growled. “Ride me good and hard.”

I smiled as I slowly started to rotate my hips. “You want me to ride you,” I said, kissing him quickly, “right here on your chair,” I kissed him again, “where you do your work everyday.”

“Oh yeah, baby,” he purred, kissing my neck as his hands smoothed over my lower back. “And I’ll think about it everyday while I’m sitting here.”

I started to move faster and Max leaned forward, taking my breast into his mouth. He sucked it hard and I moaned with pleasure.

Putting my hands on his shoulders for support I undulated my hips on him, keeping him deep inside. It felt really good, but I wanted more, and I knew Max did too.

Using my legs I lifted myself about half-way off him and then slammed down, taking him back inside.

He groaned and I felt a rush of happiness. I loved having sex with him, but even more I loved giving him pleasure.

“Is that what you want?” I asked. “Me fucking you hard and taking your cock so deep inside.”

“Yes, baby,” he growled against my bouncing breasts. “Take all of my cock.”

I moved on him faster and faster, letting him slide out almost all the way before I took him into me again. Each stroke of his cock in and out hit my G-spot perfectly sending shocks of electricity through me.

His hands rested on my back, holding me, pulling me closer and his breath came in hot puffs against my breast.

I could tell he was getting close and I wanted to make it an unforgettable experience for him. “Max,” I moaned, “you always feel so good inside me and I love riding you. I want to grind you into this chair.”

“Shit, baby,” he hissed. He reached down, his fingers finding my clit, and he stroked it quickly.

I felt his cock twitch inside me and my inner muscles clenched around him as I flew over the edge. He came growling a moment later, bucking his hips up into me as he emptied his seed.

I closed my eyes, resting my head against his shoulder and we clung together gasping for air. His hands stroked over my back and he nuzzled my ear. “That was perfect,” he whispered.

“I liked it too,” I teased.
He chuckled. “Oh, I could tell.”

I kissed him and lifted myself, letting his softening length slide out. I got unsteadily to my feet, grasping Max’s shoulders for balance.

He smiled. “I love that I can do that to you,” he said arrogantly.

Zan had been standing nearby, but now he came forward, wrapping his arm around me. “Are you ready to get fucked now baby?” he teased.

I smiled up at him. “What did I just do with Max?”

He winked. “That was just a warm-up for the real thing.”

Max and I both laughed, and I turned to Zan. He was still fully dressed and I reached for the buttons on his shirt. “Well, no matter what you call it, you need less clothes on to do it.”

He intercepted my hands. “Oh no, baby,” he said. “We are doing this my way, remember?”

“Okay,” I agreed. “What do you want?”

A huge grin lifted his mouth. “You know what I want.”

I smiled and grasped him by the belt, pulling him backwards into his own office. It felt strange with him fully dressed and me naked except for my shoes, but I didn’t let it worry me. I was having too much fun.

“Hmmmm,” I hummed, pretending to think, “let me guess.” I walked behind his desk, pushing his chair out of the way. I leaned forward, placing my hands on the desktop, and spread my legs.”

“Is this what you had in mind?” I asked with a smile.

Zan stood on the other side of the desk and his eyes roamed hungrily over me. He nodded. “Oh yeah,” he growled.

I watched closely as he unfastened two buttons and then pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it aside. Then he stripped off his pants and boxers and kicked off his shoes and socks.

His body was strong, beautiful and his thick length jutted out, already hard from watching me with Max.

He smiled seeing me watch him. “Like what you see?” he teased.

“Always,” I said.

He leaned across the desk, kissing me.

“Zan,” I whispered.

“What, baby?” he asked.

I winked. “Come and fuck me.”

As Zan came around the desk, I noticed that Max had come into the room. He was going to watch us, and that always turned me on. I loved that the brothers liked to watch each other with me.

Zan gripped my hips and pressed his body to mine as he whispered into my ear. “You look so fucking sexy with those black heels on, baby,” he rumbled.

His hands slid up my body, stroking over my breasts. “I’ve thought about having you here,” he hissed in my ear, “right up against my desk.”

I shivered with desire, knowing he’d thought about me. “Have you?” I asked huskily.

“Oh yeah,” he said in my ear. With one hand he reached down, leading his cock to my core and in one hard stroke he was inside me. “And now I’m having you, just like I imagined.”

He started moving instantly, griping one of my breasts while his other hand splayed across my stomach, holding me tightly to him.

Setting a quick rhythm he slammed into me again and again as his lips brushed over my shoulder.

As Zan pounded into me, I looked over to where Max was standing, watching us. He slowly stroked his own impressive cock, and I noticed with amazement that he was growing hard again.

Instantly I wanted him. It didn’t matter that Zan was inside me, doing incredible things, I couldn’t seem to get enough of either of them. I wanted both of them all the time.

I held Max’s eyes and a wicked grin lifted the corners of his mouth.

Zan whispered in my ear, bringing my attention back to him. “How’s that, baby?” he growled. “Am I fucking you hard enough?”

“Yes,” I moaned, moving my own hips with him. “Yes, it’s so good.”

“Tell me what you want,” he demanded, never breaking his rhythm. His teeth grazed my neck, “Do you want me to pinch your nipples?”

“Yes,” I panted, pushing back to meet his strokes.

His thumb brushed over my hard nipple several times before he took it between his fingers pinching and pulling at it.

I gasped as the shocks of electricity rushed through me.

Zan’s hot breath tickled my ear. “Oh, you like that,” he growled. “And you love getting fucked, don’t you, baby?” He continued without waiting for an answer. “What else do you like?” he demanded. “Tell me.”

“My clit,” I panted.

“What about it?” he asked, slowly moving his hand down my stomach.

“Touch it,” I gasped.

His fingers slid down through the dark curls at the juncture of my thighs to find my clit. With a feather’s touch he brushed over it, barely touching me.

I cried out with the intense pleasure. Reaching back, I grasped his head. “More,” I said, “touch me harder.”

Zan chucked in my ear. “You always want it harder,” he said with satisfaction.

He rubbed my clit in hard, fast circles and I felt my body tighten.

His teeth grazed my neck as he pounded into me harder. “Are you cuming, baby?” he growled.

“Yes,” I whimpered. “Oh Zan.”

He continued to rub my clit as he thrust powerfully inside me, practically lifting me off my feet. And when he pinched my nipple again, I came.

Instantly he stopped his movement.

Zan hugged me tightly, continuing to stroke my clit as we breathed heavily together. Shivers of reaction rushed through me and my core pulsed around Zan’s still hard length.

I reached back, cupping his cheek. Because he’d stopped, I assumed he wanted to have me somewhere different than his desk. “What else did you have in mind?” I asked huskily.

He nuzzled my neck. “There are so many possibilities,” he rumbled. “The floor, the desk, the chair, against the wall, even against the window.”

Kissing my shoulder he pulled out, and spun me in his arms. “But,” he said, kissing my lips, “I think I’ll have you on the couch, the old-fashioned way.”

Before I could answer he swung me into his arms and carried me the few steps to the sofa. Setting me down, he nudged my legs apart, settling over me, fitting our bodies together. He kissed me hard, and I wrapped my arms around him as he entered me with a single stroke.

I smiled. “I love having you inside.”

“Wrap your legs around me, baby,” he growled, “so you can take my big cock all the way inside that sweet pussy.”

I did as he asked, carefully resting my heels against his sculpted ass. The angle of my hips changed and he slid into me to the hilt. We both groaned with the pleasure.

I expected him to take me hard and fast, but he didn’t move inside me at all. He cupped my head and kissed me slowly, deeply, stroking my tongue with his.

As we continued to kiss he started to slowly withdraw, and then just as slowly pushed back inside. His rhythm was steady but he inched in and out, and I was so aroused from the other orgasms that I felt like I would come with his every stroke.

I broke the kiss, gasping for air, and clutched at Zan’s back as I raised my hips into his. He was going too slow and even though we’d just started, I was desperate to come.

“Faster,” I gasped. “I need more.”

He grinned. “You need more what, baby?”

I knew what he wanted me to say. He loved it when I talked dirty.

I held his eyes. “I need more of your cock,” I gasped. “Fuck me faster with your big cock.”

His grin turned into a look of hunger. “Shit, baby,” he growled, “you can have as much of my big cock inside you as you want.”

Instantly he increased his pace and after only a few strokes I felt my inner muscles pulsing. I dug my fingers into his back and moved my hips with him.

“Oh yes,” I panted, tightening my legs around him. “Just like that.”

Leaning down, his mouth closed over my breast. He drew his hot tongue over my nipple and when his metal tongue stud touched it he lingered, flicking over it.

My hand tangled in his hair, holding him in place, and my moans turned to whimpers as I approached the edge. And as I came I cried out, my whole body going rigid around him.

I gasped for air expecting Zan to come, but his strokes slowed and he pushed deep inside me and stopped. I barely had time to wonder what he had in mind.

He groaned, kissing me quickly. “Are you up for both of us, baby?” he asked.

A huge smile crossed my face. “Always,” I said.

“I thought so,” he said with a satisfied grin.

I released my legs from around Zan, and he pulled out, helping me to my feet. Taking my hand, he led me to his desk. He sat on the desktop and Max came up behind me, lifting me and helping straddle Zan.

I knelt on the desk and Zan guided me down onto him. He cupped my head, kissing me as Max got into position behind me.

Max kissed my shoulders as his hands smoothed over my skin, down my back. He caressed the globes of my ass, easing me wider, and I felt the tip of his cock at my opening.

Zan reached down my body, going directly for my clit, stroking it to allow me to take Max inside more easily.

I moaned with pleasure, becoming instantly aroused after so many orgasms, and pushed backward, desperately wanting Max inside.

Slowly he entered me, inching inside and I gasped as desire filled me.

I noticed that Zan was strained trying to hold on to his control. His jaw was clenched, his neck muscles bulged and he was shaking slightly. Max groaned and panted just entering me and his hands clenched my hips. His hot breath puffed against my shoulder and I could feel his cock twitching inside me.

My own hands fluttered against Zan’s shoulders, my breathing erratic as shocks of electricity ripped through me. I couldn’t imagine how good it would be when we started moving together.

None of us would last long, that was for sure. We always wanted each other, and the sex was always fantastic, but the living fantasy of having me in their office was obviously pushing the guys to the edge. And I’d been aroused for days thinking about giving them this surprise.

Max stopped when he was completely inside, his hands moving to grip my breasts. Gasping for breath he stroked over both my hard nubs as his hips moved, barely withdrawing an inch before he pushed back inside. He was so aroused I don’t even think he realized he was doing it.

He kissed my neck near my ear. “Are you okay, baby?” he said gruffly.

I arched into his hands. “Yes,” I moaned, starting to move my own hips. “Aaahhh,” I gasped with the incredible pleasure. “We really need to fuck now.”

“Yes, baby,” Zan groaned, stroking my clit harder. His other hand went to the small of my back and he pressed his lips to mine. “Ride me good and hard, and we’ll take care of you.”

“Oh yeah,” I purred, starting to get into a rhythm on Zan’s cock. I undulated my hips, keeping him deep inside and Max followed my pace, the three of us moving perfectly together.

“Shit that’s good,” Max said shakily as his short fingernails grazed my nipples. “So tight.”

I leaned back into him and the angle changed everything. Inside me, Max’s cock pushed Zan’s forward onto my G-spot and with every move of my hips the stimulation was almost overwhelming. I could feel my juices pouring out of me, coating both of them, and allowing them to slide more easily in and out.

Zan continued to stroke my clit, his fingers moving over it in fast, hard circles, and he pumped his hips up to meet me.

Max nipped at my shoulders as he pistoned into me, faster and faster, urging me to move faster too.

I was becoming frantic with the need to come. My breath came in harsh pants, and my legs were starting to feel numb. I arched back, my body becoming rigid as I approached the edge and I struggled to keep my rhythm.

“Oh,” I gasped as Zan’s cock rubbed my G-spot harder. I was starting to see black spots before my eyes.

Max’s thumbs brushed quickly over my nipples and Zan pinched my clit as his cock hit the sensitive spot inside me again, and I came hard, whimpering as the electric pleasure surged through me.

Zan and Max each pumped into me three more times, in perfect unison, and then came together, buried deep inside me.

Their continued movements sent even more shocks of pleasure into my overstimulated body and I jerked and moaned with the power of it.

I rested my head on Zan’s shoulder and the three of us clung together, gasping for air. I felt so good, so satisfied, I didn’t know if I’d ever be able to move again. I didn’t want to move. This is where I belonged.

I loved being held between my two men, the three of us pressed together while both of them were inside me. I could feel the warmth of their bodies, their hearts racing, their thick cocks filling me, their hands and mouths on my skin. It was perfect.

Zan drew his fingers over my clit again and I shivered. He kissed my neck. “I swear it keeps getting better between us.”

I nodded, unable to speak.

Max kissed my shoulder blade. “I agree,” he said with a sigh. His hands released my breasts and slowly stroked up and down my sides. “One of these days the three of us are going to combust.”

“It’d be worth it,” Zan said with a chuckle.

He stroked my hair. “What do you think, baby?”

I felt so sleepy my eyes were half-closed when they met his, and I simply smiled.

Zan chuckled again and spoke to Max over my shoulder. “We fucked her senseless.”

I smiled wider. “Yes you did,” I languidly. “And it was wonderful.”

Max kissed my neck as his hands continued to roam over my body. “I am so glad you came to us today, baby,” he said huskily. “We will definitely never forget this day.”

“That’s true,” Zan agreed. “We’ll think about it every day that we’re here. Thanks for the great surprise.”

I leaned forward kissing Zan, and then reached back, turning my head to kiss Max. “I’ll never forget it either.”

Max pulled out of me and helped me down off Zan and off the desk. He put me on my feet and I turned in his arms, kissing him properly.

Zan kissed my head. “Too bad we have to go back to real life now.”

The three of us went into Max’s office and I watched Zan and Max get dressed as I put on my own clothes. It fascinated me. I loved watching them put on underwear, fastening up their slacks, buttoning their shirts, getting ready for life in an office.

With their clothes on they still looked sexy as hell.

“Baby,” Zan growled, taking me in his arms again, “you have to stop looking at us like that or we’ll never let you out of here.”

I kissed him. “Well, Max did say he wanted to keep me chained naked to his desk.”

“Sounds like a great idea to me,” Zan mumbled against my lips.

Max pressed into my back, his hands slid up my sides as he kissed my neck. “You’ll go back to our place and wait for us, won’t you, baby? So we can have you tonight again and again.”

I hadn’t thought that far ahead, but it sounded like a good idea. “Yeah,” I agreed, turning to meet his lips, “but don’t keep me waiting too long.”

“Never, baby,” Zan promised. “We’ll be out of here as soon as we can.”

He kissed me again as Max moved away. “See you in a little while.”

I turned toward the door were Max was waiting with my coat. He helped me into it and then pulled me into his arms for a kiss. “What a great surprise, baby. I can’t wait til tonight, but I wish you didn’t have to leave,” he said huskily.

“Me either,” I said.

Zan came up beside us. “I’ll walk you down, and get you a cab.”

“The cab’s not necessary,” I said, “I took the subway here.”

“Well,” Max said, “you’re taking a cab to our place, and Zan’s going to walk you downstairs.”

“Okay,” I agreed with a smile.

He kissed me again. “See you when we get home.”

Zan opened the door and together we went past the receptionist to the elevator. He kept his hands to himself until we were inside and the doors closed. He grasped my ass and pulled me against him. “You were so fucking sexy today, baby,” he growled. “We’ll never forget it.”

I kissed him quickly. “Me either.”

His eyes sparkled with desire. “If we had time, I’d take you again right here.”

I reached down, rubbing him through his slacks. “Ummm, you’re hard again.”

He pulled me to him for a kiss. “I’m always hard for you, baby.”

The elevator slowed and we separated to a respectable distance. Zan walked with me outside, and hailed a cab. He put me inside and handed the driver some cash, giving him the address to the apartment.

He turned to me with a wink. “We’ll hurry home, baby.”

I smiled. “I hope so.”

My whole body tingled as the cab sped down the street, and in my mind I played over and over the time I had just spent with my two lovers. I was so glad I had surprised them at their office. We’d all loved it.

They were so sexy, so wonderful. I loved being with them, loved their bodies, loved having sex with them. I loved everything about them.

Suddenly it felt like my heart stopped as a realization washed over me.

Oh shit! I was in love with them!

I put a hand to my chest attempting to breathe. I was head over heals in love with two men.

What had I done? I’d ruined everything. It would never work between the three of us if they found out I loved them.

It was like Zan had said, the three of us weren’t going to date or get married. And it’s not like either one of them have ever mentioned love.

Love between three people just wasn’t possible. One of the guys would get jealous, or think I loved one of them more than the other. They would fight and we’d break up, and I couldn’t do that to them. They were brothers, twins, best friends. I couldn’t screw up their relationship.

What was I going to do?

My first impulse was to break off all contact with the brothers. I started to lean forward to tell the cabbie to change direction and go to my house, but I closed my mouth and sat back.

It wouldn’t do any good to try to avoid them. They knew where I lived, my phone number, my school, everything about me. They would find me, and try to get me back.

And as much as I knew being with them would hurt, staying away would be even more painful. As crazy as it sounded I couldn’t cut them out of my life.

Then I realized that this was the reason I’d been so reluctant to move in with them. Part of me must have known I was in love and was trying to protect me from getting hurt.

But it was too late for that. I couldn’t leave them. I’d stay in the relationship with them as long as they wanted me, and I’d just have to pretend I didn’t love them.

I knew it was completely selfish, but I couldn’t help it.

I was addicted to them. I was in love.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Hunger (AU Double Dipper Z/L/M ~ ADULT) AN 2/5

Post by RoswellOracle »

Thanks to all of you for reading and for the feedback. You all continually amaze me with the support.

Morning dreamgirl
Crazedearthgirl
Alien_friend – you described the brothers perfectly! And who could leave them?
Dziumka
Destinyc
Aussietasha77
Darkmoon
Jake17
Synera
Hunter
Aliensister
LairaBehr4
Becca1974
Egyptian_Kiss – that song is perfect! I love it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up sandwiched between Max and Zan feeling warm and wonderful. I stretched a little, careful not to wake them and snuggled back into Max’s chest, my whole body tingling with satisfaction.

After I’d left their office, I’d gone back to their place and waited for them to come home a few hours later. We’d spent the whole night together making slow, sweet love, and fucking hard and fast. I couldn’t remember a better time.

Even though I now knew I loved them, I was able to hide it from them. But they had given me so much pleasure last night I swear I almost screamed it out when they’d both been inside me.

Luckily I’d caught myself in time.

I loved them, and even though I hadn’t realized it, I now knew it was the reason I’d hesitated moving in with them.

And I also knew that moving in with them was impossible. There is no way I’d be able to hide my love for them if we lived together. If I was with them all the time I’d forget myself and it would come out.

But I still had to get out of my apartment. I wanted to live alone. The same reasons applied, and I had even stronger ones now.

That meant I needed more money, and another job was the only way to get it. Of course it would mean spending less time with Max and Zan, but maybe what wasn’t a bad thing. I was addicted and I couldn’t go cold turkey, but maybe I could wean myself off them. Maybe I could eventually learn to live without them and the fabulous sex.

At that moment Max stirred, his hand stroking possessively over my hip and thigh. His eyes were only open a slit and he smiled at me sleepily. “Good morning, baby,” he whispered, leaning in to kiss my forehead. “Last night was wonderful.”

Zan’s voice behind me surprised me. I hadn’t realized he was awake. “It was fucking great,” he corrected. His hand tightened on my breast and he kissed my shoulder. “Best night I’ve ever had.”

“Me too,” I said softly.

“And you’re still here,” Max rumbled, “that makes it even better.”

Zan stroked over my breast. “See how good it will be when you move in?” he purred.

I took a deep breath. I had to tell them. “I can’t move in,” I said softly, looking into Max’s chest.

Max touched my face. “Why not, baby?”

“Is it something we did?” asked Zan, “or didn’t do?”

I shook my head. “No, you guys are wonderful, and I love being with you, but I just need my own space,” I finished lamely. It’s not like I could tell them the real reason. They certainly wouldn’t want me to live with them if they knew I was in love with them. They’d probably kick me out of bed and out of their lives.

Max looked at Zan over me, and I knew they were engaged in some kind of silent communication. After a moment he met my eyes. “Okay,” he said softly, “we respect that, but it means you need another job.”

I nodded, feeling kind of numb inside. I hadn’t expected them to give up so easily. Maybe it meant they were getting tired of me.

Zan kissed my neck again, still stroking my breast. “What about the club where we met?” he suggested. “They always have signs up looking for waitresses.”

“Cravings?” I asked, almost shocked. “But aren’t the waitresses prostitutes?”

Max’s eyebrows rose so high it was comical. “Of course not,” he protested. “Do you think we’d suggest a job like that to you?”

“No,” I assured him immediately. “I guess I just assumed if they worked in a sex club that they must be expected to service the customers.”

“They are legitimate waitresses,” Zan said, “and they only sleep with the customers if they want to, just like any other club.”

“The customers aren’t even allowed to touch the waitresses,” Max assured me, “just like any other club.”

“But,” I pointed out, “it’s not like there are signs saying that. A lot of the customers must think the waitresses are prostitutes and grab them.”

“No,” Zan said. “Every male customer is told going in the door to keep their hands off the waitresses, and there are bouncers to make sure. It is a very safe place to work.”

Max picked up where his brother left off. “The reason we suggested it,” he said, stroking the skin on my stomach, ”is that we know the base pay and tips are four to five times better than most places,” his hand moved slowly down to the juncture of my thighs, “so you wouldn’t have to work as many hours.”

“Plus,” Zan rumbled, circling his thumb over my nipple, “we could come and see you there.” He nuzzled my neck. “And take you in one of the private rooms, and fuck your brains out.”

I laughed. “And the boss wouldn’t mind?”

“No,” Max said huskily, his fingers reaching my clit. “It is a sex club, and you are allowed to do whatever you want with anyone you want.”

I gasped with arousal as the brothers touched me. “And you know this because you’ve bedded every waitress who ever worked there,” I teased.

“Not quite,” Zan teased back, “but we’ve known a few of them.”

“I’ll bet,” I said sarcastically.

“But you,” Max said, his fingers stroking my clit, “are the only one we ever wanted to keep.”

“And,” Zan continued his sentence, “the only one we ever asked to move in with us.”

I gripped at Max’s shoulder as I felt my lower lips dampen, and worked to think around the desire that was building inside me. “Okay,” I agreed, “it does seem like a good idea, but it doesn’t mean they’ll hire me.”

I gasped as Zan’s fingers found my core. “I mean, I don’t have any experience.”

Max kissed me quickly. “I’m sure that won’t be a problem,” he assured me, leaning down to kiss my breast. “You’re a college girl. How hard could be to take drink orders?”

Zan placed open-mouth kisses on my back as he caressed my lower lips apart. “Just go down and talk to them,” he urged, sliding two fingers inside me. “I know they’ll love you.”

“It’s Saturday,” Max said, talking around my breast, rubbing my clit faster, “let us take you down there tonight and maybe you’ll get a job just that quickly.”

I moaned with pleasure. “Okay,” I agreed. With the brothers working their magic on my body I would have agreed to just about anything, but it really was a good idea.

“Okay,” I said again, but after that I had a hard time thinking about anything but Max and Zan for a long time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After dinner the three of us climbed into Max’s SUV and they drove me down to the club. It wasn’t that late and I didn’t know if the club would even be open. But Zan said he was sure someone would have to be there earlier to clean and for deliveries and to set up for the night’s business.

I sat between them on the front seat. Max drove and Zan had his arm around my shoulder. I’d put on a light jacket over a silk tank and wore an airy skirt that fell just above my knees. My legs were bare and Zan was taking full advantage of the opportunity to caress them.

“So why are you guys taking me down there?” I asked.

Zan kissed my head. “We have an interest in your job search,” he said, as his hand stroked up my inner thigh. “The sooner you get enough money for your own place, the quicker we can both spend the night.”

“Plus,” Max added, “we’re regulars. Maybe we can put in a good word with the manager.”

I giggled. “I don’t think so. That’s going to look real good, me bringing my two lovers in to give me a recommendation,” I teased. “I’ll go in by myself, and you guys can wait in the car.”

Zan shrugged. “Whatever you say, baby. We’re just trying to help.”

Max pulled into the back parking lot and for the first time I noticed the exterior of the building. It was a plain brick structure and I could easily see it had been a warehouse before it was a club.

Max parked in a space close to the door and turned off the engine. He turned to me. “Good luck, baby,” he said with a wink, and kissed me quickly.

Zan opened his door and got out, helping me out of the car. He grinned. “Go get ‘em, baby.”

I kissed him and headed inside.

The lights were on and it looked surprising different, and it was even bigger than I had thought. The walls were bare brick, and there were several private rooms that I could see on the two additional floors.

The bar was a lot less colorful without the blazing neon but I could still read the word and definition on the wall. craving : to want greatly : to yearn for : to have a strong or inward desire.

There were a few hallways I hadn’t noticed on my last visit that led away from the main room, and a huge mirror several yards long hung almost the entire height of one story against a wall.

A shiver of reaction rushed through me. This was the place where I had met Zan and Max so it was appropriate that it be the job that allowed me to be with them.

Suddenly I felt a little nervous. I really wanted this job. Max was right, the extra pay would allow me to work less hours and spend more time with him and Zan.

I was surprised to see several people were in the building. Some were apparently checking the sound system, some were cleaning, and several men were bringing boxes of liquor out of a storeroom. I approached them. “Is the manager here?” I asked.

One of the men stepped forward, a good-looking man in his thirties. “What can I do for you, darlin’” he drawled.

“I was wondering if you’re hiring,” I said.

He nodded. “There’s a waitress position open. You interested?”

“Yeah,” I said excitedly.

“Okay,” he said, motioning to the bar. “Come over and fill out an application.”

He pulled out a bar stool for me and stepped behind the bar, bending down momentarily and then straightening up with the paper application. He handed it to me with a pen. “Would you like a Coke or something?”

I smiled. “A Coke would be great.”

He deftly poured the drink and put it on the counter before me. Obviously he’d been a bartender at one time.

“When you’re finished,” he said, motioning to the application, “just get my attention. We’re about to open up.”

I nodded, smiling. I liked him and I thought he’d be nice to work for.

When I was about half-way done with the application, the neon around the bar turned on and the lights in the club dimmed. Music started to play and the spotlights twirled around the dance floor.

Two women, who I assumed were waitresses hurried out of the back, and I wanted to stop them and ask how it was to work there but then people started coming in the front of the club. It was opening time.

A couple of people joined me at the bar but most of them went straight to the dance floor and started moving sensually to the music. The pounding beat echoed through me, flooding me with memories of the only other time I’d been in the club. The night I’d met Max and Zan.

I remembered the first time I’d seen them across the dance floor, how sexy they’d looked, how much I wanted them. And then they had approached me, offering both of their beautiful bodies to me.

Desire rushed through me and I focused on the people moving on the dance floor as I thought of the dance I’d shared with the brothers. They’d touched and kissed me and I’d felt like a sex goddess with two such beautiful men worshiping me.

And then they had taken me to their place, giving me the most incredible night I’d ever experienced. I shivered just thinking about it. My whole body felt hot and my core clenched and dampened.

Shit, I was turned on. I wanted to get back to Max and Zan to satisfy the desire building inside me.

Quickly I finished the application and went in search of the manager.

The club was filling up rapidly and it took me a few minutes to spot him.

He spied me coming toward him and took the paper from me, glancing briefly at it. “You’re in luck,” he said. “The owners are here and they can interview you tonight.”

Motioning down a hallway with a jerk of his head, he smiled. “The door at the end, on the right. I told ‘em you’re coming so they’re expecting you.”

“Thanks,” I said with a smile.

I did want the job, but even more I wanted to go back to Max and Zan to ease the ache inside me. I just hoped this interview didn’t take too long.

I stopped at the door and knocked, and a muffled voice from inside called for me to come in. Pushing the door open, I stepped into the room, but stopped in confusion.

Max was sitting behind the desk and Zan was causally leaning against it.

My brow creased. “What are you guys doing here?” I asked. “You’re not planning to talk to the owners about me?” I said exasperatedly.

Zan rose, coming to me and putting his arm around me. “Come inside,” he said, closing the door behind me and leading me over to the desk.

Max came around the front of the desk. “We have a confession to make, baby,” he said.

And suddenly I was wary. Had they figured out I was in love with them? Were they going to tell me it was over between us?

“What’s that?” I asked nervously.

Max cleared his throat. “We suggested you get a job here because, well, we own the place,” he said sheepishly.

“What!?!” I gasped, looking from one to the other. “You own…” I shook my head. “But you never said anything before.”

“Nobody knows,” Zan said. “Only the manager and a couple of the employees. We thought it might affect our reputation in the business world.”

I nodded. “And you thought I’d tell?” I asked incredulously.

“Of course not,” Max assured me. “We just weren’t sure how you’d take it.”

“Yeah,” Zan said. “Coming here is one thing, but owning the place…” he trailed off as he saw the expression on my face.

I was smiling and shaking my head. “It doesn’t matter to me,” I said. “Nothing illegal goes on here. It’s safe and clean, and how could I possibly complain when it brought me you two.”

I kissed Zan and then Max, but pulled away quickly. “So about this job,” I started. “This is just a way for you to give me money and pretend like I’m earning it while I’m really in here fucking your brains out.”

“Not at all,” Zan said, stroking my arm. “It’s a legitimate job, and it’s yours if you want it.”

“But the fucking our brains out part does sound interesting,” Max said with a wink.

I couldn’t help but smile. “You guys,” I said, shaking my head.

For the first time I glanced around the office and I was amazed to see that one whole wall was a large window that looked into the club. I could see everything that was happening on the dance floor and I realized it was the other side of the mirror I’d noticed earlier.

The beat of the music throbbed through the window, the floor and through my body, making me vibrate from head to toe. Speakers in the room pumped in the actual song, but I didn’t even notice what was playing.

I focused on the people outside. Some moved sensually, swaying to the music, kissing slowly, some were grinding together, hands roaming over each other, and others were simply fucking.

I was so turned on already and all I could think about was sex.

And it seemed the guys were thinking the same thing.

Max wrapped his arms around me from behind, pulling me against him, and Zan fitted his body to the front of mine. Zan caressed my arms as Max started to kiss my neck and I could feel both of their erections pressing against me. Being held between them made me shiver with desire.

I put one hand on Zan’s shoulder and reached back, cupping Max’s head.

Zan leaned in kissing me slowly, and Max’s hand slid under my shirt and up to caress my breast. I let myself melt into them. I wanted them so much.

“Actually,” Zan whispered between kisses, “I’ve been thinking about having you in here for a while.”

“Mmmmm,” Max hummed, “me too. But you’re wearing way too many clothes.”

He released my breast and pulled my shirt over my head in one quick motion, and Zan worked on the zipper on my skirt.

As they removed my clothes the words of the song playing jumped out at me.

And if the pussy good I'll fuck ya a week straight,
And meet ya at ya crib and fuck you on ya lunch break,
Cuz I'mma stay up in dat pussy till your numb babe,
And put tears in your eyes and a smile on ya face

And I'mma treat you like a big girl okay,
And I can tell you even then I can see ya legs shake,
And at that point imma give it to you all the way,
Cuz I'mma make you wanna fuck me erryday,

I had to smile. I was so addicted to the guys I wanted them inside me all the time.

It only took moments with Zan and Max working together until I was naked.

Their hands roamed over my body, seeming to be everywhere at once. Zan’s lips were on mine and Max’s were on my neck, and I could feel both their erections pressing against me. It would be so easy to put myself in their hands and let them have their way with me, but I wanted to give them something first.

Zan started to unbutton his shirt, but I stopped him with my hand on his. I broke the kiss with Zan, leaning in to nuzzle his cheek, as I reached back to touch Max’s face. “I want to play first,” I said with a grin.

“What did you have in mind?” Zan purred.

“Sit down,” I ordered, kissing Zan on the cheek and then turning to do the same to Max.

“You’re next,” I assured him.

They both smiled, knowing exactly what I was going to do, and Zan took a seat in the office chair behind the desk.

I sank down on my knees before him and finished unbuttoning his shirt, taking my time. I worshiped his sculpted chest with my hands and mouth, paying particular attention to his nipples. They were hard with arousal and I stroked over them with my thumbs before taking one, and then the other into my mouth.

Zan groaned but I didn’t linger. I wanted to get to the main course.

Since we’d returned from the weekend at their summerhouse we’d fallen into a sort of routine. Whenever I went down on one of the brothers, the other brother went down on me at the same time. And Max was already behind me, kissing my shoulder blades, his hands smoothing over my back.

It wouldn’t take long before his mouth was on me and I hardly be able to think.

I went for Zan’s belt and buttons on his jeans, making quick work of them as Max’s hands brushed over my breasts. Oh shit it felt good.

Reaching into the opening in Zan’s boxers I grasped his hard length, setting him free. I love feeling the ultra-soft skin of his cock and smoothed both hands over him before bringing him to my mouth.

I kissed his tip, bringing a growl from him, and then slid my tongue down his thick shaft and back up, licking over his head.

I’d gone down on guys before, but I’ve never really liked it. But with Max and Zan I can honestly say that I love having their cocks in my mouth almost as much as I like them in my pussy. I didn’t get off of course when I’m going down on them, but it doesn’t matter. I love the feel of them, the moans and groans I could get out of them and I especially love giving them pleasure.

And then I realized. It was because I loved them.

Gripping the base of Zan’s hard cock, I closed my mouth around him and slowly moved down, taking as much of him inside as possible. I didn’t tease, but set a steady pace, swirling my tongue around him as bobbed my head up and down his length.

And as I started on Zan, Max was working his magic on me. His thumbs stroked over my nipples as his kisses continued down until he reached the small of back. Gently he bit each of my ass cheeks and then I felt him between my legs.

With a quick glance I saw him laying beneath me and I sped up on Zan, knowing in a moment I was going to have a hard time concentrating. I was soaking wet and so aroused that I knew I wouldn’t last long.

Max winked at me as he grasped my hips, spreading my legs and lowering me onto him. I thought he might tease, but he pushed his tongue deep into my throbbing pussy.

It felt so good that my back arched, and I paused in my rhythm on Zan.

“I’ll get you back for that bro,” Zan promised with a growl.

Max’s answering chuckle hummed against my outer lips, making me arch into him again.

I couldn’t help by smile. When the brothers got competitive, I always got more orgasms.

I picked up my pace on Zan as Max’s mouth closed over my clit. His swirled his tongue around it, sending shocks of pleasure through me, and I thought he might linger, but he moved lower. Slowly he licked around my pussy lips, tracing the edges, and then suddenly he plunged into me again.

This time he didn’t pause, but stroked into me again and again, hard and deep, tongue fucking me.

His hands pressed on my hips, holding me down, spreading me as wide as he could, and it felt so amazing that I started to move on him, my hips grinding against him as I rode his tongue.

I felt his fingers slide forward and then he was brushing my clit with short, quick strokes. Once again I arched into him, but I was careful not to lose my rhythm on Zan.

I could feel his cock twitching in my mouth. He was close.

I concentrated on taking him as deep as possible, letting his bulbous head brush against the roof of my mouth, but it was hard when Max was doing such amazing things to me.

I squeezed Zan hard, tightening my hand and mouth as much as I could. I felt like my whole body was tightening, and realized it was. I was close too.

Max tongue inside me brushed my G-spot and I came, sucking Zan’s cock hard, making him explode into my mouth. I drank him down greedily, wanting every drop I had caused.

Finally he stopped and I let him slide out of my mouth, kissing his tip. I laid my head on his thigh as I worked to catch my breath.

Max withdrew his tongue and started to kiss and lick my lower lips as he lazily continued to stroke my clit. “So sweet,” he growled between kisses. “I could taste you all day.”

Zan stroked my hair. “That was amazing, baby,” he rumbled. “I swear it’s better every time,”

I smiled, glad that I could give him so much pleasure.

After a few minutes, Max emerged from between my legs and I reached out to touch his face. “Your turn,” I said with a wink.

“Where do you want me,” he asked with a grin.

I looked around and motioned to a second office chair behind the desk. “How about right there?” I asked teasingly.

His smile widened. “Just like I’ve fantasized about many times,” he purred.

I got up, kissing Zan’s chest and then his lips before I turned to Max. I followed the same routine, unbuttoning his shirt and taking my time on his chiseled chest.

Kneeling before him I scraped my teeth over his hard nipples before laving them with my tongue. My hands wandered over his shoulders, down across his pecs and over his washboard abs before finally reaching his belt. It only took me seconds to free his erection from his boxers and I stroked his velvety length.

Leaning in I kissed his head, licking around his entire tip, and then I kissed and licked down and back up. When I reached the top again I parted my lips, taking his whole length slowly inside.

Immediately I started to move up and down on him, devouring him, taking him as deep as I could.

“Shit, Liz,” he groaned.

I was aware that Zan was watching us, but he suddenly got up and moved behind me. Tossing his shirt aside, he pressed his naked chest to my back as his lips met my neck.

“You are so fucking sexy, baby,” he growled.

His hands smoothed over my back and sides as he licked a path down my spine. I shivered with desire as he reached the small of my back. Gripping my hips he made a quick movement, dipping down between my legs.

Automatically I sped up on Max, knowing Zan was going to do everything in his power to break my concentration.

His mouth closed over my clit and his tongue stroked across it slowly. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but he lingered on my nub for long moments. I started to relax, focusing more of my attention on taking care of Max, and then Zan slid two fingers inside me.

A whimper of reaction escaped me as he hit my G-spot, but instead of moving on, he concentrated on it, rubbing his fingertips over it again and again.

I arched into his hand, gasping around a mouthful of Max. It felt so incredible.

Direct stimulation of my G-spot always made me come quickly and I knew I wouldn’t last long. I picked up my pace on Max, attempting to finish him.

Zan pumped his fingers into me faster, stroking the sweet spot inside me quickly and I felt an incredible orgasm building. My rhythm on Max faltered as the pleasure became too much and I stilled on him as I suddenly came apart.

But Zan didn’t stop, not for a moment. He continued pumping his fingers into me.

I took deep gasps of air around Max, attempting to catch my breath. I tried not to feel the wonderful things Zan was doing to me, but my body started to move with him, riding his hand.

Once again I sealed my mouth around Max, enveloping him as I took him deep inside. He growled with the contact, grasping handfuls of my hair. He was getting close.

And that was good, because I wondered if I’d be able to make him come before Zan brought me again.

I gripped Max hard with my hand pumping up and down on him quickly, using my tongue to swirl over his head and shaft. My body arched again, but I didn’t stop my rhythm and I tasted a drop of salty essence as Max’s cock jerked. He was coming.

I sped up even more, but suddenly Zan sucked my clit hard and I came again.

I had to stop and gasp for air and I was getting tired. G-spot orgasms always seemed to tire me out, and Zan still didn’t give me a break. His fingers rubbed over me again and again and already I could feel myself building up again. Oh shit, it felt so good. I wanted to just give myself over to the sensation, but I wanted to finish Max more.

Gripping his shaft hard, I started a quick pace, bobbing my head on him, taking him as deep as possible. I sucked him hard and made sure his soft head brushed the roof of my mouth. I had to only moments to make him come.

My body seemed to have a mind of it’s own, riding Zan’s hand, grinding on him to make sure he hit the right spot.

Max groaned again and his hands tightened in my hair just as his cock jerked again. I sped up even more, keeping my mouth tight around him, and he finally came, hips bucking into me as he emptied himself.

I swallowed him down, stroking him lightly with my tongue until he was spent. Letting him slide out of my mouth I caressed his softening shaft with my hands and placed a kiss on his tip.

He panted heavily, stroking my hair, but my body was still strung like a bow. Zan’s amazing fingers had me on the edge again and my hips pumped on his fingers.

This time I allowed my body to arch into him as I felt the climax coming. “Oh shit,” I gasped.

Suddenly he withdrew his fingers and I whimpered in anguish. I was so close.

“Zan,” I moaned.

But he didn’t make me wait. He simply shifted position enough to plunge his tongue into me.

He stroked into me hard and deep as his fingers rubbed quickly over my clit. His hands gripped my hips, holding me down on him, spreading my legs wide so he could go as deep as possible.

My hips moved on him, matching his rhythm and my hands grasped for something to hold.

Max took my hands in his, holding them tightly and my eyes snapped to his. He was grinning, watching my body move as his brother brought me to another incredible orgasm.

I couldn’t help thinking how sexy he looked, and how much I wanted him inside me.

And then I came again, arching back as my whole body tightened, squeezing Max’s hands, and Zan’s head between my legs. It was amazing.

I collapsed forward onto Max’s thigh, gasping for air. His hands stroked over my neck and back as Zan caressed my thighs and ass.

He kept his tongue deep inside me as my inner muscles clenched around him, and withdrew it as they slowed. Then he proceeded to kiss and lick every inch of me as if he were trying to memorize me.

And as incredible as the orgasms had been, I was definitely hungry for more. I was ready to feel one of their big, thick cocks filling me, and I wanted it now.

Finally Zan emerged from between my legs and I cupped his face, kissing him lightly before I turned to Max, kissing him too.

I stroked over both of their chests. “You are both so good,” I purred, “I never get enough of you.”

Zan grinned. “You never have to go without, baby,” he rumbled, grasping his hard cock. “One of us is always ready for you.”

I kissed Max again before turning my attention to Zan. “Strip,” I ordered.

He was already half-way there anyway, and simply pushed his open pants and boxers to the floor before he discarded his shoes, and I watched greedily as his beautiful body was revealed to me. Sure I had seen him a hundred times before, but I never got tired of looking at their sculpted perfection.

As he was taking off his clothes, I realized that I recognized the first few notes of the new song that had started playing. I’d heard it at club once a few years ago and the pounding beat and sexy words had struck me immediately. I’d asked the DJ what it was and he’d told me it was an old 80s song by a band called Vicious Pink.

When Zan was naked, I pointed to the chair where he’d been sitting before. “Sit down,” I ordered, “I’m going to grind you into it.”

“Shit,” I heard Max growl, but I didn’t take my eyes off Zan, and he held my gaze with a grin as he sat.

I swayed my hips to the beat of the song, moving sensually, and mouthed the words as the singer started.

When you look at me that way
There's nothing left to say
Am I getting through to you
D'you know what I want to do

I moved closer, leaning over him, brushing his lips with mine. He reached for me, but I danced away.

You send shivers down my spine
Can't you guess what's on my mind
I want you so so much
I'm burning up with love

I climbed on top of him, finally letting him touch me, and straddled his legs as I continued to mouth the lyrics.

Feel my passion, feel my fire
Feel the heat from my desire
Feel the softness of my skin
Oh baby come on in

I lowered my hips, pressing my core against his hard cock.

Take me now
Take me now
Make sweet love to me

I used his shoulders to steady myself and I started to move, rocking my hips so my slick pussy lips slid across the length of him.

Hey your kisses feel just right
It's you I want tonight
I'm trying to make you see
You are the only one for me

I kissed him quickly and reached between us, gripping his rigid shaft, stroking him.

So let's waste no more time
Move your body close to mine
Baby don't you see
That you can fill this need in me

In one quick motion, I lowered my hips down taking in all of him inside in a single stroke.

“Oh yes,” I moaned.

He felt so good inside me that for a minute I didn’t move, I simply savored the sensation of being so full with him.

But Zan wasn’t idle. Immediately his hands started stroking over my skin, his lips feathering along my neck. He cupped my breasts, brushing his thumbs over my hard nipples before his hot mouth closed over me. Gently he nipped at my breast and when his teeth closed over my hard nub, I felt a jolt of electricity all the way to my clit.

Instantly I started to move on him.

I didn’t bounce up and down, but rotated my hips on him, keeping him deep inside.

“Zan,” I gasped, “you feel so good.”

He gripped my hips, releasing my breast long enough to speak. “Shit yes, baby,” he growled. “Ride me good and hard.”

I sped up, grinding on him faster and harder, and Zan’s hands slicked up and down my sides, his palms brushing over the tips of my breasts.

I shivered as the pleasure rushed through me and arched back changing the angle. His cock inside me brushed my sweet spot and I whimpered.

“That’s it, baby” he growled. “Fuck me good and hard and together we’ll get you there.”

One of his hands rested in the small of my back, holding me close and the other went to my clit, rubbing it in fast circles. His mouth closed over my breast and he flicked his tongue across my nipple.

I sped up again feeling the orgasm coming. I arched back even more, grinding down on him.

He pinched my clit and I flew over the edge, my hips stilling on his, keeping him deep inside. I rested my head in the crook of his neck, breathing hard.

His hands slicked over my back, as he rumbled in my ear. “I told you we’d get you there, baby,” he rumbled, kissing my neck. “And I’m going to get you there again.”

Just as he spoke the words I realized he was still hard inside me. He gripped my ass and stood, surprising me and I wrapped my legs around him. He was still deep within me, and taking me with him, he walked the few steps to the desk.

Placing me on the surface, he settled me on the edge so my legs were spread as wide as possible. With a wink he pulled out just an inch and then pushed back inside, drawing a moan of pleasure from me.

Leaning in he kissed my cheek as he whispered in my ear. “Now you’re going to get fucked,” he hissed.

He started pumping into me hard and fast and I gasped with the power of it. He held me tightly to him, so our bodies barely separated except where his cock was pistioning into me. His head rested in the crook of my neck and his teeth scrapped my skin.

I still hadn’t come down from the last orgasm completely and I was building up quickly again. I gripped at his back, my fingers digging into his muscles.

My inner walls fluttered around him, as he pounded into me. It felt so good, but I needed just a little more.

But Zan seemed to know exactly what I needed, and he reached down, stroking lightly over my clit. My body jerked with the electricity rushing through it and I gasped with the power of it.

Incoherent words tumbled from my mouth. “Oh shit, Zan, yes, oh, oh, yes!”

He rubbed my clit in fast circles as he slammed into me even harder. My whole body tightened, my inner muscles clamping down on Zan’s cock, and I flew over the edge.

“Fuck, Liz! Fuck!” Zan groaned, thrusting into me twice more as he came deep inside me.

We panted together as we came down from the incredible pleasure.

His lips brushed mine. “You are so good, baby,” he purred. “Your sweet pussy is so soft and tight.”

I smiled as I touched his face. “You’re the one who’s good,” I said, kissing him quickly. “You fuck me so well. You always seem to know exactly what I need.”

He winked. “I’ve had a bit of practice.”

He kissed me harder. “You chose to be with us, baby, and you’re always so hungry for us. We love how much you want us, and we always want to make sure that you’re completely satisfied.”

His finger stroked over my clit, making me gasp. “Nobody can take care of you like we can,” he purred, holding my eyes.

I wasn’t sure what to say. It seemed like such a strange way of putting it, but one thing was for sure, they did take care of me sexually. I stroked his neck. “You do keep me satisfied. You guys give me so much pleasure and so many orgasms, I think I’ll pass out.”

Zan chuckled. “Well you’re still conscious, so you must be ready for more.”

With another kiss he pulled out of me. “Max is waiting for you, baby.”

My eyes slid to Max, and I saw that he was naked and ready for me, and I wanted him just as much. Zan was right. When I was awake all I wanted was them inside me.

Would I ever get enough of them? I didn’t think so.

Again the words of the song playing jumped out at me.

I lick my chops and your tasting good
I do whatever i want to, to ya
I'll nail your ass to the sheets
A pelvic thrust and the sweat starts to sting ya
I fuck like a beast

I couldn’t help but smile. Every song I’d heard in the club was about sex. I looked from Zan to Max, pointing up at the speaker. “Did you guys buy a collection of the greatest songs to fuck to?”

They both laughed.

“Didn’t have to,” Zan said, kissing my head. “The DJ picks the music.”

Max crossed to me. “But it is appropriate,” he said with a grin, stepping between my legs, and brushing his palm over my breast. “It certainly can set the mood.”

I nodded as a shiver of desire rushed through me. “Oh yeah,” I agreed.

He kissed me. “You’ll have to do a dance like that for me sometime,” he said, his voice low and thick with arousal.

I smiled. “I have the perfect song in mind,” I said. “That same band has another song.” I pressed my lips to his, whispering against them. “You’re my fetish. When you’re near me my whole body aches.”

“Mmmm, baby,” he rumbled, kissing me hard. “I can’t wait to see that sexy, little body of yours dancing around again.”

I giggled. “I have the song at home on my ipod.”

“But for now,” he said, trailing off as he kissed me again. Gripping my ass, he picked me up and walked us over to the glass wall. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he pressed me into the cool glass. “I’ve been thinking about having you against this window since the first night we met,” he rumbled.

I was surprised. “That long?” I asked.

He nodded, plunging into me. “And I’m finally having you here,” he purred.

Immediately he started moving, thrusting into me, filling me completely. He set a leisurely pace, taking his time.

Leaning in he kissed me as our bodies moved together. I threaded my fingers into his hair, holding him close and he growled into my mouth.

I’d had so many orgasms that it wouldn’t take me long to come again, and I felt my inner muscles already starting to pulse around Max’s cock.

I moved my hips to meet his thrusts, taking him even deeper inside, and broke our kiss as I gasped for air. “Oh Max,” I moaned, “you feel so good.”

And it was like my words broke his reserve. He thrust into me faster and faster, pounding his hips into mine, groaning with the effort.

I gripped him even harder as the pleasure flashed through me, my fingers digging into his muscles. “Oh shit,” I whimpered. “Yes, Max!”

I could hear our skin slapping together, and Max buried his head into my shoulder, going even faster.

“Aahhh,” I cried out, my whole body arching as I came apart in his arms.

He stopped immediately, pushing inside me, and held me as I gasped for breath.

“Beautiful, baby,” he purred, brushing my lips with his.

Slowly he pulled out of me, and I whimpered in disappointment as he put me on my feet.

“Don’t worry,” he said against my lips. “We’re not finished yet.”

Max spun me in his arms, pressing me against the window with his body. He held me in place and I could feel his erection as he started to kiss my neck.

I could see into the club through the one-way mirror, and fascinatedly examined the patrons.

People were in various states of undress moving sensually, dancing, grinding together. Lips were everywhere on exposed skin, kissing, tasting. Mouths enclosed breasts and cocks. Hands disappeared up shirts, down pants, and between legs. Bodies came together, fucking against walls, on tables, and one couple right in the middle of the dance floor.

One of Max’s hands slid up my body cupping my breast, and the other moved down, going directly for my clit. He stroked both my nubs gently, as he spoke in my ear. “All those people fucking,” he said, obviously looking out into the club, “Do you like to watch them?”

I moaned slightly, still aroused, and started to move against his hand.

“I like watching,” I said, my voice deep and sensual. “But I like you fucking me much more.”

With a single thrust he buried his rigid shaft completely inside me, grunting with the effort. “Well now,” he hissed, “you can watch them while I fuck you.”

Again he started out at a fairly slow pace, withdrawing almost all the way before filling me again. For long moments he kept the same rhythm, and I suddenly realized that he was matching the beat of the song that was playing.

I hadn’t paid attention to it until that moment, but it was immediately familiar to me. Songs to fuck to indeed, I thought.

Just then Max’s lips brushed my ear as he hissed the words of the song.

I wanna fuck you like an animal
I wanna feel you from the inside
I wanna fuck you like an animal

“Yes,” I gasped. “Fuck me harder, Max.”

He sped up immediately, thrusting into me hard. His hand still grasped my breast almost painfully and he stroked over my nipple with his thumb. The other hand dipped between my legs, two fingers rubbing my clit.

There was nothing I could do pressed up against the wall. I couldn’t move or help him, or even touch him. But I was building up quickly, gasping for breath, my hands grasping at the glass, trying to find anything to hold on to.

So I did as Max said and watched the people outside.

The couple in the middle of the dance floor caught my eyes first. The man’s hips were in a frenzy of movement as he fucked into the woman, and she was arched back in obvious ecstasy.

A naked woman was sprawled across a table with a crowd surrounding her as a man went greedily down on her.

And then I noticed a couple pressed against the glass a few yards down from us. The man had the woman pressed against the mirror, her leg held around him as his hips thrust into her. It reminded me of when Max had fucked me against my bedroom wall just days ago.

Max continued to pound into me, and he suddenly growled into my ear. “The night you came here you could have ended up with anyone,” he whispered harshly, “but we got you first.”

He slammed into me even harder almost lifting me off my feet as he rubbed my clit in fast circles. “You belong to us,” he growled. “You’re ours.”

Neither of the guys had ever talked like this before, never mentioned belonging or ownership and it sent a shiver of arousal through me. Max sounded jealous, possessive. It reminded me of Zan’s strange words earlier.

Something was going on. Were they worried that because I wouldn’t move in with them that I was leaving them, or I didn’t want them anymore? Or maybe they thought I would move on looking for a more conventional relationship.

But more than anything I wanted to belong to them. I reached back awkwardly, grasping his neck, and I answered him without thinking. “Of course I’m yours,” I panted as he pistioned into me. “I only want you and Zan.”

He growled again, a sort of grunt of satisfaction. “Yes!”

With just a few more of his pounding thrusts I came, crying out with the power of it. He slammed into me once more and then groaned his completion. His hips surged into me a few more times, his cock twitching as he emptied himself.

He stopped deep inside me and we panted together.

“Max,” I moaned contentedly, “that was amazing.”

He nuzzled my neck, brushing his lips against my skin. “We are always amazing together,” he said breathily.

For long moments we stood there as Max’s hands caressed my body, and I noticed that all three of the couples I was watching had found their completion as well.

And then Zan was on my other side, kissing my cheek.

Max pulled out of me, kissing my neck, and Zan fit his lips to mine. He kissed me hungrily, possessively, turning me to pull me against him. A moment later he broke the kiss and spoke against my lips. “You’re so perfect,” he whispered.

I shook my head cutting him off. “I’m not perfect,” I protested.

Max kissed my neck again. “But you’re perfect for us,” he said huskily.

“We’re perfect together,” I said, smiling with complete satisfaction.

Zan nodded. “Exactly,” he said, watching me closely. “The three of us belong together.”

I gave him a questioning look and he held my eyes.

“We have another confession, baby,” he said seriously.

I wasn’t sure what to think. “What’s that?” I asked apprehensively.

Max kept his arm around me but came to stand next to Zan, so I could see them both.

“Liz,” he started, “we’ve done something and we don’t know how you’ll take it.”

Zan nodded. “But just give us the chance to explain.”

The nervousness I’d felt earlier had returned and was starting to choke me. Were they cheating? Surely not. They were in bed with me so much I couldn’t imagine them having any free time to meet anyone else, much less sleep with them. Did they want out of the relationship? Or was it something else?

My eyes flicked from one to the other waiting for them to speak.

“Liz,” Zan said softly, “Max and I have fallen in love with you.”

I gasped, hardly believing what I was hearing.

Max rushed on. “We love you, baby,” he said quickly, “and that’s why we want you to move in with us.”

“We know it’s against the rules,” Zan said quickly, “but all we want is to be with you, and nothing else has to change.”

Max nodded. “We don’t expect you to love us back, just stay with us.”

Tears started in my eyes and both brothers rushed to comfort me.

“Liz,” they said in unison, both hugging me, “don’t cry, baby.”

I hugged them back tightly, finally finding my voice. “I love you,” I choked out. “I love both of you, but I’ve been too scared to say anything.”

“Liz!!” they both said at the same time again. Their lips seemed to be everywhere at once; my cheeks, my neck, my lips.”

I was so happy that I couldn’t stop smiling. After all my anxiety there was nothing to worry about. They loved me. They both loved me and wanted to be with me.

Max’s lips found mine and I kissed him tearfully. Cupping my cheek, he stroked my skin with his thumb. The kiss was soft and tender, and even though I could still feel the hunger in it, I could also feel the love.

If I hadn’t been so worried about losing them, I might have felt it sooner.

Zan stroked my hair, and I turned my lips to his. He kissed me lingeringly and I felt more tears in my eyes.

I pulled back, a million questions rushing through my head. “When did you figure out you loved me?” I asked curiously.

“The last day at the summer house,” they both said at the same time.

I couldn’t help but smile. “All the way back then?”

Max nodded. “We were breaking our own rules and we didn’t know how you would react, so we kept it to ourselves.”

Zan touched my arm. “So to have you close to us and in our lives more we asked you to move in.”

“But I refused,” I said.

“Yeah,” Max said. “And we kept asking ourselves why you wouldn’t move in with us even though that’s what we all wanted.”

Zan continued. “But we couldn’t come up with a good answer. We thought maybe you wanted your freedom, or maybe you though we were offering you charity. Whatever the reason, you were adamant, and we were getting desperate.”

“So we decided to just tell you the truth,” Max finished.

I nodded. “You planned to tell me today?”

Max stroked my shoulder. “We decided there should be no secrets between us, and then we would give you the choice. You could have this job that would make you independent, or you could have the two of us, bodies, hearts and souls.”

I put my arms around both of them, kissing their cheeks as I hugged them tightly. “That’s no choice at all.” I said, as more tears gathered in my eyes. “It’s exactly what I’d hoped for, but never thought would happen.”

They hugged me, stroking over my back, and I felt a profound sense of belonging and love.

Max nuzzled my neck. “Come on, baby,” he purred. “We’ll take you home.”

I nodded. It was exactly what I wanted.

We dressed quickly and left through their private entrance. Zan wrapped his arm around me as we drove to their place and I rested my head on Max’s shoulder as I touched both their thighs.

When we walked in the front door I realized that I had already started to think of their place as home.

“You’re here with us,” Zan said, as if he could read my mind. “It’s where you belong.”

With a smile, Max swung me up into his arms and carried me into his room, with Zan following close behind. He put me on my feet and they pressed me between them.

“Let us pleasure you, baby,” Max purred.

Zan kissed my cheek. “Let us show you how much we love you.”

How could I say no?

Slowly they removed my clothes, their hands and lips roaming over each new exposed area of skin.

Zan’s lips moved from my neck across my shoulder, and down the line of my spine.

Max’s hands stroked my stomach as he took one of my breasts into his mouth.

My shirt, bra and skirt were already gone and Zan slipped two fingers into the waistband of my panties and stripped them down my legs. His teeth scraped over the globe of my ass and he kissed down one leg and up the other, following the path of his hands.

As he stood he lifted me and took me to the bed and placed me in the middle, and then he and Max climbed in on opposite sides.

Max kissed me gently and I felt hands caressing me as Zan’s mouth closed over my breast. Someone stroked across my collarbone and down between my breasts, and at the same time another hand circled across my stomach. It seemed like hands and lips were touching me everywhere at once.

Hands slid across my chest and shoulder, down my arms and legs. Fingers found my clit, stroking me slowly, and a hand cupped my breast. Max’s lips left mine and moved to my neck, kissing, sucking my sensitive skin. He dipped his head, briefly taking the tip of my breast in to his mouth, licking over my hard nipple and then he pulled away.

I watched as he stripped his clothes off, revealing his magnificent body to me. I still couldn’t believe how lucky I was that I ended up with two such beautiful men who loved me.

Max saw me looking at him and smiled, joining us on the bed again, and at the same time Zan got up. I turned to him and he kissed me softly before starting to take off his own clothes.

As I watched Zan get naked, Max hands smoothed over my skin, his hot mouth taking my breast inside, sucking it. I wound my fingers into his hair and he lifted me up, his lips meeting mine.

His kiss was more hungry this time and as he devoured my lips, he pulled me forward until I was straddling him. My core pressed to his hard cock and I shook with desire. I couldn’t help myself. No matter how many times I had them, I wanted more.

Zan’s body pressed to my back and his lips found my neck. His hands slicked across my shoulders and along my sides before finally grasping my breasts.

My whole body seemed to pulse with need and my lower lips were slick with moisture. I started rocking against Max to ease the ache inside me.

Max gripped my hips and lifted me up, impaling me with one stroke.

“Oh,” I gasped in surprise.

He chucked, a deep, masculine laugh that sent shivers through me. His fingers found my clit again and he started stroking me.

“Are you ready for us both, baby?” he asked, speaking against my lips.

I nodded. “Yes,” I said breathlessly. I turned to see Zan. “I want you both.”

Zan kissed my neck. “Of course you do, baby,” he purred. “Nothing is better than when the three of us fuck.”

I reached back, cupping his cheek. “Then come inside,” I said.

Putting my hands on Max’s shoulders, I leaned forward to give Zan room. I felt his hands on my ass, and then his thick cock slowly filled me.

Max continued to rub my clit and I felt like I was already half-way to coming by the time Zan was completely inside. I shook with arousal.

For long moments neither of them moved. Hands and mouths traveled over my skin, kissing, caressing, licking nipping. It felt so good that I was soon gasping for air.

Max took my breast into his mouth, and Zan’s fingers replaced his on my clit, stroking harder. I arched back, my body becoming tight, my eyes sliding shut with the incredible pleasure.

A hand cupped my other breast, stroking over the nipple while two hands held my hips, pushing me down onto their cocks. My inner muscles pulsed around the two thick shafts inside me, and moisture poured out of my core.

I wanted to move, to feel them sliding in and out, but they held me tightly. They were going to bring me with simple touches first.

And I was close. Each stroke of their fingers sent electricity surging through me. My heartbeat and breathing sped up, and small, uncontrollable whimpers escaped me.

The thought flashed through my mind that they must have planned this, but then all thoughts were wiped away as the pleasure intensified.

Zan rubbed my clit in fast circles and Max sucked hard on my breast, his teeth grazing my nipple. The hand holding my breast pinched my other nipple and I came, crying out, my body jerking.

I leaned forward, resting against Max, and I felt Zan’s body press to mine, holding me between them.

But they barely gave me time to catch my breath and then they were moving. Zan grasped both my breasts and Max held my hips as they started to withdraw. Just a couple of inches out and then slowly back inside at exactly the same time.

Their cocks filled me so completely, Zan’s pushing Max’s against my G-spot, so it rubbed hard across it with every motion. It was the most incredible feeling.

I started moving with them, lifting up a couple of inches and then sinking down, taking them deep into me. I placed one hand on Max’s shoulder and reached back, grasping Zan’s neck.

Zan’s lips slid against my neck and shoulder as his body pressed to mine, and his thumbs stroked quickly against my hard nipples.

Max’s mouth met mine, and his tongue brushed mine as his hand reached between my legs finding my clit. He stroked over it with two fingers and I sped up, lifting myself off them and slamming back down.

They both growled and I knew I wouldn‘t last much longer either. I always came so fast when they were both inside me, and I’d had so many orgasms that I thought I might come with each of their touches.

I sped up even faster as I felt my climax coming. I felt like I couldn’t take them inside fast enough. My muscles started to shake with the effort and my body arched back as I flew over the edge.

I gasped for air, letting Zan and Max hold me between them as the incredible pleasure washed through me.

Suddenly I realized that the guys hadn’t come, just as they started moving again. I cried out, the moments of inactivity making me so sensitive inside. I felt like I was already half-way to another orgasm.

They pounded into me fast and hard, the only sounds those of gasped breath, groans of exertion and skin slapping together.

My muscles felt like rubber and I started to moan with each of their thrusts. I moved with them as best I could, grasping their necks to keep my hands from falling off them.

“Oh shit!” I panted as the pleasure became overwhelming.

My inner walls clamped down on them as my whole body tightened and jerked uncontrollably. Dark spots flashed before my eyes, I felt like I couldn’t catch my breath, and I screamed as a powerful orgasm ripped through me. “I love you!”

Max and Zan came right after I did, their hips pumping into me as the emptied their hot seed inside me.

Zan kissed my neck near my ear, whispering, “I love you, baby.”

Max cupped my cheek holding my eyes. “”I love you, Liz.”

They pulled out of me but kept me pressed tightly between them, their arms wrapped around me. I was so completely satisfied, but so tired I literally felt like I was going to pass out.

The three of us fell back into bed, exhausted. As usual Zan settled on one side of me and Max was on the other, so I was held in between my two lovers.

Pressing my head into Max’s chest, I reached back for Zan’s hand. For the first time in weeks I felt completely content and relaxed. It was heaven, and I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we went to my apartment and packed up my few belongings and I officially moved in with them. They gave me my own room like they’d promised, and I agreed, for now, that I would forget about getting a job.

Of course I don’t know how all of this is going to turn out. It’s a new experience for all three of us, but we all want to make it work.

Can a girl love two men at the same time and make a relationship with them both? I don’t know. But I’m going to give it my best try. And somehow, together, I think we’ll make it work..

It was afternoon when I got all of my stuff put away in my new room, and Zan and Max came in, wrapping their arms around me.

“I think,” Zan said, kissing my neck near my ear, “that this room needs a good christening.”

“Oh really?” I asked teasingly.

“Oh yeah,” Max said with a grin, as his hand slipped under my shirt in back, touching my skin. “Zan’s right. We’ll have to have you on every piece of furniture in here, to make sure they’re broken in.”

Zan grinned. “I want to see you fuck yourself with the vibrator again,” he said with a wink.

“And,” Max added, “you still own me that dance.”

I smiled, knowing it was going to be a long, pleasurable afternoon. “Where are we going to start?”

They both spoke at the same time. “The bed.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THE END

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am currently working on a couple of fics. Look for the next in the Artist series, Arms of an Artist in a month or so.