Recommended Candy Fics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Recommended Candy Fics

Post by guelbebek »

Passion by April

WIP

The summary doesnt say much, so i'll post the beginning of the fic. Just this is in Maria Pov and then its written normally.
Try it out, you'll love it. Its not just candy and you'll love the characters. It's so funny, you'll see i didnt promise too much.

My name is Maria DeLuca, and I just graduated from the University of Santa Fe. If you know me, congratulations. If you don’t, you’re one of few. You see, my friends and I are practically the most popular people ever, and even that’s an understatement. I don’t want to sound like I’m bragging, but we’re pretty much campus legends. Their names are Kyle, Max, and Michael, and even though they’re idiots, I’ve lived with them for four years. They’ve been my best friends twice that long. And nothing’s ever changed that simplicity . . . until this year.

I thought I knew who I was; I thought I knew what I wanted. But I was completely wrong.

The irony is, I spent most of my college career not paying attention in class, not studying for tests, and I ended up learning something huge, something that completely changed my life. So what is this mysterious life lesson, you might ask? Well, it sounds kind of weird when I say it out loud, but . . . I learned that it’s one thing to have sex. It’s quite another to have passion.
Roswell 4th Season in German! 17 Episodes are online. (Update 25/08)

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

I came over to recommened Passions as well. Great fic.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Thanks for recommending my fic nibbles and guelbebek! That means a lot! You guys are so nice! :D

-April
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

- 85 Miles an hour

By Shelbecat

Link
: http://candyisdandy.yuku.com/topic/1173

Summary : Post-Graduation. I never imagined that the first conversation the two had once in the van would be full of love and forgiveness, I want a reunion, true Candy style. That means public and full of passion.

- Nothing left to lose

By DocPaul

Link
: http://www.roswelldesertskies.com/nothi ... o_lose.htm

Summary : After a summer of Destiny breaking apart the humans and aliens, a tired alien group tries to recoup what they lost, but circumstances made it harder than it needed to be.

- Passion

By April

Link
: http://candyisdandy.yuku.com/topic/362

Summary : AU fic without alien. CC/UC. It's one thing to have sex. It's another to have passion. At the University of Santa Fe in New Mexico, things can get pretty wild . . .

(Fics already recommanded but the links weren't working. I also fixed the links broken due to CID moving to Yuku)
Last edited by xmag on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

- Out of darkness

By DocPaul

Link
: http://www.roswelldesertskies.com/out_of_darkness_1.htm

Summary : AU fic with aliens. There was no near fatal shot at the CrashDown of Liz, no Tess…no danger. Just three alien children raised in Roswell not knowing who they were, just that they were different, and unable to leave Roswell. Instead of Michael being apart from Max and Isabel, the three were found in the desert together.

Michael finds someone special in his backyard, a woman. And his life is propelled into a web of violence and intrigue, and it will never be the same again.
Last edited by xmag on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Title : All the world

Author
: Kateafur

Link : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/397924/1/All_The_World

Summary : future fic post Departure. Michael works as a bartender in Vegas when someone familiar enters his bar. A good old fic.
Last edited by xmag on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CandyHeart
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Monsters

Post by CandyHeart »

Does anyone know where I can find a good "Monsters" (episode) Candy fanfiction?
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Monsters

Post by xmag »

CandyHeart wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find a good "Monsters" (episode) Candy fanfiction?
A post-Monster fic, you mean? You should try Candyisdandy. There are tons of candy fics there and there's actually a ficlet-challenge going on, on the ficlet board, which is about writing post-episodes little stories.

But maybe you are looking for candy fics taking place in season 1 or, 2, or 3?

CandyHeart
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CandyHeart »

I did mean post or during Monsters. But if you have any early S1 aka. before 285 South fict recs I'd love to see 'em.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

CandyHeart wrote:I did mean post or during Monsters. But if you have any early S1 aka. before 285 South fict recs I'd love to see 'em.
There's "Shades of green", by Shelbecat, which is a Monsters fic. You can find it here : http://candyisdandy.yuku.com/topic/1282

PS : due to the move to Yuku, many fics in the archive have lost their quotations marks. Less easy to read, but that's the only place where this fic is archived. You can copy and paste it and add the quotation marks and then read it?