Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Post by Natz »

Here is the link for her pics, and the first two pictures is of her attending the SAG Awards.

http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults. ... %20appleby

Here is the direct link for WireImage just in case the above link does not work, just go to search and type in her name.

http://www.wireimage.com/Default.aspx

:D
Daydreamer23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Daydreamer23 »

Thanks guys, got it now! Wow, she is just so beautiful. Gotta say, I'm a little jealous.

Lovely banner by guelbebek

Find all my stories here!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

thanks for the pixs, she is sooo pretty
Bloody Crow
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Bloody Crow »

Yes, she is still beautiful :D She is building a load of experience for herself. I sincierly hope that playing a role in Charlie
Willson's War
wil do good for the future of her career. She needs to get a lead role in a show or a movie. :mrgreen: And I hope (as a batman fan who is also a roswell fan) that she will get to be a part of DC comics universe.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Personally, I've always thought Shiri was very beautiful and I gotta admit I've always been a little envious of her beauty. Those pics were of course fantastic. And the coolest part of it all is that from what people who've met her say, she's as beautiful inside as she is out! :) Is there a certain role you'd like to see her get in the comic universe DC?
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Bloody Crow
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Bloody Crow »

I'm very disappointed right now. :( I live in Canada and I get no Science Fiction Channel, so couldn't see Darklight untill today. (Of course I can order it, but I don't because of the extra fee). My brother who goes to a university in the state recorded Darklight for me and I got it from him through online. I was so excited to see Shiri in an action movie. But.... What a big let down it was! :shock:

I don't know what the majoirty of the Roswellfanatics who saw Darklight thought. (Yes, I know it's been almsot 4 years since the TV movie came out. I watched it too late. ) I sincierly believe that this movie is an ugly stain on Shiri's career.

I know the story Lilith and other biblical stories, but the interesting references didn't help me go through this movie.

It was,in my opinion, cheap rip off of Dark Angel+ Hellboy.

Perhaps Shiri chose this movie purely for a paycheck? :roll: I seriously wish that was the case.

After all, Good Actor Michael Cain said: You get paid the same for a bad film as you do for a good one.

It was a let down of the weekend, so I just wanted express the disappointment
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

If nothing else, don't you think it proves the Shiri would be willing to try darker themed movie and those that may require action? I am not familiar with the Lilith story aside from what I learned in the movie; I wasn't thrilled with it either, but it had nothing to do with Shiri's performance and more to do with the plot line and such. One good thing to come of it: Shiri in kick-butt girl clothes!
Bloody Crow
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Bloody Crow »

I wasn't thrilled with it either, but it had nothing to do with Shiri's performance and more to do with the plot line and such. One good thing to come of it: Shiri in kick-butt girl clothes!
Yes, I agree with Your point! As we have already seen many of the site's members used the images of Shiri in Darklight for banners (mostly Supernatural and Dark Angel) Even in Youtube, some people used the scenes of Darklight to make videos. I think the movie have some use for Shiri fans.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Exactly what I was thinking about, too! :nods:
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I happened to be up late last night and caught Shiri's made for tv movie that originally aired on the Lifetime Network, titled 'Thrill of the Kill' I had seen it before but it was cool to see Shiri in a lead role again :D It was shown on the Liftime Movie Network that Cable channel connected to Lifetime tv that shows their movies 24/7.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11