Queenie_Zan7's Fics- Update: 6-8-08

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Queenie_Zan7
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Queenie_Zan7's Fics- Update: 6-8-08

Post by Queenie_Zan7 »

Queenie_Zan7's Roswell Fanfics:
I'm kinda new here...been lurking but hadn't joined and, well, I don't have many fics...2 right now but I figured I could bounce my new fic ideas around here too. Let me know if they sound good. :D

Kings and Queens- WIP
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

Summary: Set after Cry Your Name, only Max didn't sleep with Tess. Max finds himself in a dark place but it might prove to give way to the 'light'...my calender is probably off from the show but understandable I hope. Alex's death occurred, the funeral happened, and Max and Tess met at the observatory about 1 week after his death.

Coffee Shop- WIP
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 10&start=0

Summary: Max and Liz, AU w/ Aliens. Liz co-owns a coffee shop and spends her time trying to figure out her enigmatic new customer: Max. (Based off a song by Landon Pigg)

L is for Life- WIP
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=18893&p=693475#p693475

Summary: Max and Liz, AU w/out Aliens. You can't drop out of Harvard, move in with your parents, and still have a life...or maybe you can?

Coming Soon--

Sunshine and Providence

Summary: Almost like a spinoff of Kings and Queens...deals with Zan and Devonny as the main focus, only their relationship is not the same as we see it in Kings and Queens. Zan survived the bus accident and met Devonny in California at UCLA, developing a unique relationship. Six months after they meet, Dev transfers to Chicago...taking with her many secrets and even more questions, questions about the man she thought she knew.[/b]
Last edited by Queenie_Zan7 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:23 pm, edited 10 times in total.
check out my fic and author's page--

Queens and Kings
Queenie_Zan7's fics
Queenie_Zan7
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queenie_Zan7 »

well...i doubt anyone is looking at this page, or even knows i have an author's page BUT

I am trying to finish the next chapter in Kings and Queens

I am highly upset that the banner I worked on for about a month still has no title, and is located on my crashed computer downstairs. :( It totally hated me and I'm just thankful I like to write out my parts on paper rather than using a word doc. It is also the only computer in the house with any type of photo-editing program. The story it is for still has no title b/c I really hate the one I have.

For those of you who're interested I'm so sorry i haven't gotten anything out to you yet, and I would post my other fic if it had a title :roll: Until then I am working on getting you a part longer than 3 written pages.

-Queenie_Zan7

Queens and Kings
Queenie_Zan7's fics
Queenie_Zan7
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queenie_Zan7 »

You have a part! Part 8 is up on Kings and Queens, for those who'd like to know :D I'll post my other fic without a banner if I decide the title...maybe I'll set up a poll or something :roll: who knows...

Queens and Kings
Queenie_Zan7's fics
Queenie_Zan7
Enthusiastic Roswellian

She's back!

Post by Queenie_Zan7 »

I'm back from band camp...*shudders* I hate the sun. It burns :lol: Anyway...school starts in a week so I'll try to get u something for Kings and Queens before i get swept away by homework and studying, but I won't make any promises.

-Queenie_Zan7

EDIT: new part (9) to Kings and Queens.

Queens and Kings
Queenie_Zan7's fics
Queenie_Zan7
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queenie_Zan7 »

A/N: To the 3 or so people reading my story...I'm sorry I don't have anything for you but what I have sucks and I won't sacrafice quality to give you all a part. I was hoping to let you try and check out my other fic in the works, only I can't seem to get anyone to make me a banner for it. :cry:

I really don't know what I'm gonna do to fix all of this, but I am trying to push past my writer's block and find a way to get past my 'stuck' part.--This is my first fic and it's not nearly as easy as I thought it would be to post consistently. :roll: :lol:

-Queenie_Zan7

Queens and Kings
Queenie_Zan7's fics
Queenie_Zan7
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queenie_Zan7 »

Hey readers! :D

I'm starting a new fic, it's gonna be called Coffee Shop and I got the inspiration from a Landon Pigg song called Falling In Love At a Coffee Shop. It's very mellow and cute, and I saw the loveliest youtube video that someone made with it and it made me wanna write something out to get myself back into writing...if you wanna read I'm gonna try and post later today in the AU w/ Aliens forum.

EDIT:

Coffee Shop has been posted. the link is above-- enjoy :)

Queens and Kings
Queenie_Zan7's fics
Queenie_Zan7
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Queenie_Zan7's Fics- Update: 1-21-08

Post by Queenie_Zan7 »

Coffee Shop is on part 5, as of 1-21-08 for those who are interested. happy reading. :)

Queens and Kings
Queenie_Zan7's fics
Queenie_Zan7
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Queenie_Zan7's Fics- Update: 1-21-08

Post by Queenie_Zan7 »

A/N: I left a not on Coffee Shop, but I basically have a lot going on right now--good things :D --that are gonna keep me from posting as much/as often as I want to. I'll do my best to get things to you, but I'll make no promises. Thanks for patience. :)

-Queenie_Zan7

Queens and Kings
Queenie_Zan7's fics
Queenie_Zan7
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Queenie_Zan7's Fics- Update: 6-8-08

Post by Queenie_Zan7 »

Added a new fic, in AU w/out Aliens forum. It's called L is for Life and there's a link for it under the WIP stories. Check it out and let me know what you think. :D Since it's summer I hope to get a lot more done in terms of writing, so Kings and Queens should get out of D&B soon. :)

-Queenie_Zan7

Queens and Kings
Queenie_Zan7's fics