WBA PRUNING REBECCABEHREVANS

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Bri+Jason2830
Enthusiastic Roswellian

WBA PRUNING REBECCABEHREVANS

Post by Bri+Jason2830 »

Hi Rebecca,

I just wanted to say that I missed you and your fics. I hope things are going better for you, and please come back soon!!!

Brianna
"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." ~ Anonymous
EvaLuna
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by EvaLuna »

"What the hell is happening?" he cried his voice still thick with emotion and not understanding what was happening or how this was even possible.
He wasn't using his powers. He couldn’t be healing Liz if he wasn't directly connected to her.
Immediately he removed his shirt, his hand still glowing and hovering above Liz though, and couldn't believe his eyes. "I'm not… I didn't… It's not…" he started, but when realization downed on him the words died in his throat and only one thought remained clear.
LIZ.
Any chance you come back and finish "Tell me what you want"? :cry: I'm going to be happy if you just post the outline, please (I'm begging here :lol: )

I just want you to know that you are an amazing writer, and that I wish you don't give up writing. I'm never tired of reading your stories :D

I can't wait for the last chapter of "Before it's too late"

:wink:
It's never over,
My kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder
It's never over,
all my riches for her smiles when I slept so soft against her
It's never over,
All my blood for the sweetness of her laughter
It's never over,
She's a tear that hangs inside my soul forever...
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

I'm with EvaLuna - I love Tell Me What You Want.

Still hoping that you're getting closer to putting Detentions up - i loved shower reality and i'm hoping that you will be putting up soon.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
not_of_this_earth
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by not_of_this_earth »

Rebecca
I haven't been on the board in forever. I see you still haven't finished my all time favorite fic...Tell me what you want. I still am willing to bribe you with inspiration (photos of hunky Jason Behr) to get you to finish. I really hope to see you finish it. I noticed there were new fics of yours to keep me occupied until you finish Tell me what you want. Until then I will be waiting.

Ala
MAX:Well I'm not from around here.
LIZ:Where are you from?
[Max points up with his index finger]
LIZ:Up North?
[Max points higher]
LIZ:You're not an,an alien,I mean.Are you?
MAX:Well I prefer the term NOT OF THIS EARTH
bigears
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bigears »

If anyone is checking in here, RebeccaBehrEvans is having an author chat over at Roswellian Chronicles on Friday night. Good chance to find out where she's been.
B~
You are not what you have been,
but you ARE the possility of what you can become.

And...because it's not over: http://roswellmovie.21.forumer.com/index.php
LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Know what you should do?

Update.

I'm just saying ...
Get Lost in my stories.
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi Rebecca,

I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm glad your almost finish with Before its too late. Its one of my favorites.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
FrenchDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: RebeccaBehrEvans's Dreamers Fics.- AN:12/30/07

Post by FrenchDreamer »

Yeah !!! That's amazing news Rebecca :D :D
I'm so looking forward to it !
Eva
Edit: It was a fantastic epilogue to a fantastic story. I'm sad to see it go :(.
I really hope now you'll have time to work on your others stories especially Mathew's Heaven .
Thanks Again for sharing :D !
extingman
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by extingman »

Hi Rebecca,

I just wanted to let you know I miss you and your stories. I know you just finished BITL recently, which was excellent and I have read it over and over loving it more each time, as well as all of your stories, although some are incomplete I still look for them to be updated, so I was wondering if there might be more in store for your loyal readers. Maybe more of Family LIes? Or Matthews Haven? Or Not who they think? or the many others you have on the horizon? You have such a wonderful gift, you make us feel like we are right there with the characters, living and breathing every experience, I just hope you will let us know your coming back soon with more chapters, it doesn't matter which one, they are all fantastic. Just know I'm praying it will be soon.

So if you are still around could you drop us a line to lets us know what the future may bring?

One of your many faithful readers,
Bonnie

Thank You! Especially to all the amazing authors who continue to share their wonderful imaginations with all of us, who needs their daily fix of Roswell!
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

extingman wrote:Hi Rebecca,

I just wanted to let you know I miss you and your stories. I know you just finished BITL recently, which was excellent and I have read it over and over loving it more each time, as well as all of your stories, although some are incomplete I still look for them to be updated, so I was wondering if there might be more in store for your loyal readers. Maybe more of Family LIes? Or Matthews Haven? Or Not who they think? or the many others you have on the horizon? You have such a wonderful gift, you make us feel like we are right there with the characters, living and breathing every experience, I just hope you will let us know your coming back soon with more chapters, it doesn't matter which one, they are all fantastic. Just know I'm praying it will be soon.

So if you are still around could you drop us a line to lets us know what the future may bring?

One of your many faithful readers,
Bonnie
I have to say ditto on that.