House

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Way stoked, watching it now! Ah Cameron, as annoying as ever. Nice to know some things are constant.:wink:

I just saw the end and I'm pissed at how Cuddy and Wilson handled what happened. If that were me I'd be furious, they ought to think about that. What might happen if he finds out.:shock:

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

It was nice to see House smiling so much last night. Hugh Laurie always had a great smile. :D

I'm worried about his addictions, though... :?
Chione
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Chione »

So. . . I think Wilson's an asshole. That was not right at all to not tell House. It's bad enough that they always doubt him, you'd think they'd learn, hey, House is frequently right, maybe we should give this a shot. . .

Oooh well.

I don't like Cameron's new hairstyle at all. And she got annoying last night. I normally like her, but she was just way too obnoxious.

House without his cane is just. . . not the same House.
Last edited by Chione on Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
<center>My Stories
</center>
Britany
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Britany »

Ah, I love House! I also just got caught up this summer, and I think I liked the old house with his T-shirts and cane, pressed button-downs and running just doesnt seem like him, although it was hilarious to see him on the skateboard. I normally love Wilson, but he is treating house like a father would treat his two year old son, which lets face it, House could probably use it, but House will be a whole lot scarier than a two year old when he finds out.

I also hate Cameron's new hair, but I like House little expiriment to see if she still liked him, it was awesome.
courage isnt the absence of fear, it is the presence of fear, and the will to overcome it. -Black knight.
StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

The first episode, yeah. I'm in concurrence with most everyone here that I was quite pissed at Wilson and Cuddy. Wilson for telling Cuddy not to tell House, like this type of thing hasn't ever happened with House. Obviously, a guess with at least some sort of explanation is better than taking a stab in the dark with no reasoning at all. Then I'm angry at Cuddy for letting Wilson tell her what to do. She's his superior! She should've gone with what she believed was the better way to handle the situation.

Besides that, the episode was well done. Though, I wish someone had pointed out to the wardrobe department that House's suits were not as neatly pressed and crisp as they've been in the past, and that they didn't make his eyes "pop" like they usually would.

As for this week's episode, medically speaking, I give it an 8/10. The moment that House received the results that the kid had two different sets of DNA, he should've at least had inkling that it was Chimerism. So that, to me, downplayed the resolution, to an extent.

Otherwise, I absolutely adored this episode. Cameron continues to annoy the heck out of me, but that's in-character for her. I liked that there was a lot of Chase in this episode, and Houses jibes at him for even considering that the kid was actually abducted. Chase's expression were just so cute! [/Chase Worship]

Next week's episode looks like it's going to be mind-boggling. They're taking it to the next level by covering the ethical dilemmas of Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Suicide, at least from the previews.

I cannot wait.
anonymousarfan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by anonymousarfan »

I llove the show, and I can'twait for the new season to start here!! :D
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

It was a great episode. I loved that someone called Cameron on her waffling, gah that is so annoying. And her little tantrum regarding her patient was so unprofessional but I loved that he congratulated her on taking a stand for her beliefs. The look on her face was great.

Can't wait for more of how the Wilson/Cuddy lie will affect each relationship. Can't say I'm digging the idea of a teenage flirtation for House but the part in the previews where he yelled "You can't forbid our love" or whatever to Cuddy was hilarious.:lol: It'll probably be worth it despite the ickiness factor, I know I'll be watching anyhoo.:D

-Ellie

StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

I think it's time to revive this thread . . .

Though the tonight's episode was a tad busy, I loved it. I think I melted just a bit when Chase spoke from the gallery.

Also, though I know Jennifer Morrison is a natural blonde, I don't think it suits her. Maybe I just need to get used to it, but I much prefer the auburn to the blonde (though the hairdresser did a great job on those highlights, if I do say so myself).

I must also say that the references to Schrödinger's Cat and Tesla had me dying. (I am such a nerd!)
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Yes the episode was very busy. Gotta give time to all those extra people House is stringing along. That blonde(not Cameron LOL) is slick, I don't think House will ever choose her because he'd always have to watch his back but she adds an edge so I'll like her there while we have her.

Loved Wilson messing with House about Chase and Cameron being back. That was so wrong. Between the two I definitely preferred his moment with Chase rather than with Cameron.

My favorite moment though was at the end between House and #26, especially where he says "it's not my dream job" and House says, "no, it is, it's just not your dream title". That was really good. So very true. LOL

-Ellie

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I just started watching House a few weeks ago. I borrowed the first and second season from one of my friends. I'm waiting for Netflix to send me the third season. I'm so excited. I adore Hugh Laurie. His eyes captivate me....;-)
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment