Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Tears_of_Mercury
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tears_of_Mercury »

Emz80m wrote:8. I'm looking for some completed Lucas/Peyton One Tree Hill fics. If you can point me in the right direction i'll be thrilled. There are a lot of Lucas/Brooke fics but not that many Leyton fics
:D As a matter of fact, I can. :)

Golden: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1597243/1/

This fic is very very early season one, so it's pretty much AU from Life in a Glass House. The writing is absolutely gorgeous, though, and the portrayals are beautiful.

Words Mumbled in the Dark: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3198257/1/

This is just a one-shot, but it's from one of my favorite authors -- she has a few completed fics, although none are as good as the new WIP she's doing right now.

Hope that helps you. :)[/b]
anonymousarfan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by anonymousarfan »

It never occured to me untill now to read a Harry Potter Fanfic but lkast night I came across a HP fanfic through a link, it was UC pairing (the whole site was dedicated to Draco/Hermione) and I wa swondering if you guys could tell me in the right direction to find the main HP fanfic board and to the HP Fanfic 101 that I should definitely read.
Thanks in advance! :D
Dekinakatta

Post by Dekinakatta »

anonymousarfan wrote:It never occured to me untill now to read a Harry Potter Fanfic but lkast night I came across a HP fanfic through a link, it was UC pairing (the whole site was dedicated to Draco/Hermione) and I wa swondering if you guys could tell me in the right direction to find the main HP fanfic board and to the HP Fanfic 101 that I should definitely read.
Thanks in advance! :D
Try Coloured Grey, a great fanfic archive for Draco/Hermione: http://colouredgrey.contraveritas.com/

You may want to read "Pansy's volcano" by Bluemidget. It's THE best story ever. :wink:
As well, I can recommend "A dowry of a single galleon" by Krissy.
Both stories can be found at Coloured Grey.
StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

There are tons of excellent sites for HP fan fiction. Here are some sites that I tend to venture:

Mugglenet Fan Fiction
HP Fan Fiction
Fiction Alley/Schnoogle
Sycophant Hex
FF.net/HP
Sugar Quill

There's really no main HP fan fiction board, because there are thousands of sites since it's such a gigantic fandom. The biggest boards tend to append from the larger HP fandom sites, like Mugglenet, and basically whatever pops up in Google first when you type in "Harry Potter Fan Fiction". Livejournal is also an excellent place to find quality fan fiction for any fandom.
anonymousarfan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by anonymousarfan »

Thanks you Dekinakatta and StarGazing101!!
I'm off to check them out now!!
LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Hey I'm looking for a fanfic thats Angel/Cordy
and its Cordy thats pregnant instead of Darla!

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
anonymousarfan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by anonymousarfan »

well, you've all been very helpul with the harry potter sites. Now, i started reading a fic where Hermione learns she's Zabini's sister and her real parents ask her whether sh'd like to go libve with the zabinis to get to know them better. They tell her she'll be meeting a boy down the road from the house, a boy named Draco Malfoy. Last I read Mafoy and Hermione meet down the road so that he can take her to her new home. I know I read it at Fanfic net, anyone knows the fic I'm talking about? Please? :D
Riley99
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Riley99 »

Would anyone be able to recommend any good and long Harry/Ginny fics? I don't mind if it happens while they are in school or just after, but would like to stay away from anything too AU or like 20 years in the future type thing. Hopefully someone can help.
Tears_of_Mercury
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Post by Tears_of_Mercury »

#13 (I think)

Can anyone recommend some good Mulder/Scully fics? I love these two characters and the chemisty they present, but aside from a few website links I managed to lose and some bottom-of-the-barrel stuff at ff.net, I haven't been able to find much featuring them. I'd love some help.

Can anyone recommend an "epic" story featuring a Harry/Hermione romance set in the cannon Potterverse (yes, yes, I read the last two books and I know that I'm asking quite a bit)? It can pick up at any point in the series, but preferably after the fourth or fifth book. I'd also appreciate something less than sixty chapters - it takes forever to read those stories, and it also tends to lose its hold somewhere down the line.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Post by xmag »

Tears_of_Mercury wrote:
Can anyone recommend an "epic" story featuring a Harry/Hermione romance set in the cannon Potterverse (yes, yes, I read the last two books and I know that I'm asking quite a bit)? It can pick up at any point in the series, but preferably after the fourth or fifth book. I'd also appreciate something less than sixty chapters - it takes forever to read those stories, and it also tends to lose its hold somewhere down the line.
Have you tried choosing Harry and Hermione at Fanfiction.net ? Otherwise, there's FictionAlley, a site with a big fic archives and a board. There's Portkey, which has lots of H/Hr fictions, you can ask them there.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.