Polar Promises (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Polar Promises (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) [WIP]

Post by KiaraAlexisKlay »

Title: Polar Promises
Author: Kristin aka Kiara Alexis Klay
Genre: Series, Prompt based One shots
Disclaimer: Roswell is not mine, Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, UPN, CW, SciFi all them take care of that.
Rating: Mature
Pairing: Polar [Michael G; Liz P.]
Synopsis: Prompts; drabbles from Polar Drabble Thread on Polar Attraction
A/N: hey everyone, just a few polar drabbles or snippets I wrote just to keep my muse going. Prompts from the Polar Drabble Thread on the polar attraction board.

~~~

Promise - Liz POV
~~~

Even before the mom-o-gram, I knew it. It was always there in his hooded eyes, the gruff grunts and replys, the watchful tension in his shoulders every time a stranger walked near

He would sacrifice his wants, his few but powerful desires and dreams to keep his family safe.

Purposely keeping himself in a state of existence, his words and actions poke of one thing be they for good or ill: promise.

~~~
Fortune
~~~

Once, I had over fifty thousand dollars to my name. What exactly does one with that kind of cash do with it anyway?

Blow it in Vegas of course.

Whoever said fifty thousand was a small fortune was right - it was small, and not fity thousand, not twenty, or even millions of dollars could equal or excel the treasure that I have now.

"That's so sweet," a drowsy murmur brushed against the exposed skin at my neck and unwittingly I shivered, even as I roll my eyes.

Sometimes a lifebond sucks. Can't even keep my thoughts private in my own head.

"Quit complaining, you know you love it," that sleepy voice held a smile even as I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close.

"I love you wife."

"I love you too, Michael," Liz sighed, snuggling against his chest, the steady rhythm of his heart lulling her back to contented bliss.

My name is Michael Guerin, and hearing the sounds of my children turning in their beds and my wife's heart against my own, I know my true fortune isn't measured by how much money is in the accounts.

It's here in the home.

~~~
Pink
~~~

Eyes bugging out and breath hitching in his throat, Michael halted at the sight before him.

Nervous, but with a shy and hopeful smile, Liz nibbled her bottom lip for just a moment before he spoke, simply enjoying the look on his face.

"Happy birthday, Michael."

Michale smirked down at the sable goddess beneath him as her feminine laughter greeted his ears.

"God, I love pink," he growled, grinning wickedly as he began licking the pale colored frosting off his girlfriend.
Last edited by KiaraAlexisKlay on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:08 am, edited 13 times in total.

banner made by RoswellOracle!
KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

#4 Laundry:

"Have you ever seen whiter whites?"

"Oh, please," Michael snorted, rolling his eyes over the amused giggles and the rest of the movie.

Somehow, and he wasn't sure mind tricks weren't involved -Parker's pout had to be a mind manipulation of some kind - but the Short Fry and Parker had convinced him that The Great Outdoors would be a better movie choice than watching Braveheart for the millionth time. He'd enjoyed himself so far, not that Dimwitted Duo would ever hear it from him.

"Please, what?" Liz glanced over her shoulder at him, a smile lingering on her mouth.

"Like any womaon, or even a man for that matter, could y'know, do themselves on a washer machine."

"I dunno man...laundry day is a favorite of mine," the littlest Valenti wriggled his eyebrows and Michael threw some popcorn at him.

"Well of course you can do it on a washer machine...and the dryer," Liz protested before blushing as she realized that both boys had overheard her and now were staring at her in a way that made her acutely uncomfortable.

"I mean, by yourself - on a washer, dryer, oh hell," she stammered.

"Why Liz Parker, what would your parents think?" Kyle teased.

"Ever wonder why my Mom does so much laundry and Dad just happens to 'help'," Liz snorted, facing the movie stoutly to ignore the two.
She could feel Michael's intense stare like a flame on her skin.

"That's just sick," Kyle shuddered and Michael wrinkled his nose, shaking his head.

"And how would you know what the real deal is anyhow, Parker?"

Michael's gruff growl startled Liz, who blinked and stared back at Michael. Was he jealous?

"I wouldn't, not about the 'real' deal," she put in air quotes. "But certain reliable sources have claimed it's better than the real deal, though if it is, I might just keep laundry duty for a long time."

"You've actually done yourself on a washer?" Kyle's jaw dropped.

Blushing further, Liz lifted her chin in the air defiantly.

"At least with a washer you don't have to worry about a lack of endurance; all you have to do is keep the cycle going."

"Oh, my God. Parker, I'm coming to your house when you do laundry."

Liz groaned when Kyle agreed with an emphatic nod.

What had she done?

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

A/N: Warning, this is Mature for Language

#5 Hammock:

"I don't like it."

"C'mon, what's not to like?"

"It's white, it has holes in it, and the strings bite into my ass."

"Michael, it's a hammock, not a g-string, I think your ass is safe until I get a hold of it later. And we can get it in a different color. Please?"

Michael's mind had blanked as soon as Liz mention g-strings, his ass, and her biting it later. He vaguely recalled the rest of her arguement, as she turned Bambi-eyes upon him. He knew he was a goner when she used both hands to grasp his forearm and rest her chin on his bicep, all the while those large doe eyes staring at him so trustingly.

"I can make it worth your time and money," she suddenly purred, and he groaned.

"Why do you always use sex as a bargaining chip," he managed to choke out, scowling down at her at the break in his voice.

Knowing she had won, she laughed and stretched up to tweak his nose with a finger.

"Cause it gives the both of us what we want. So c'mon, let's see what other colors it comes in."

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

#6 Pain:

His hand reached up to caress spun satin sable while his eyes traced the contours of sun-kissed olive skin just begging to be touched.

Warm dark eyes stared upward in complete trust and acceptance at the man whose knuckles now skimmed over her face, strong thumbs lightly gripping her jaw and rubbing back and forth in indiscriminate patterns.

Her soft, rose petal lips parted as her tongue peeked it's way out to moisten them, as her head tilted in anticipation.

Michael had to turn away, wondering even as he did, that the sight of Liz Paker being kissed by her boyfriend Max Evans caused something in chest to tighten as if in pain.

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

#7 Gigantic:

It was huge. Fucking enormous and Liz eyed it with equal parts awe, admiration, want, and trepidation.

Her small hands reached to lovingly caress it, heedless of Michael's hiss, as she purred softly in want and need as she explored all the curves and dips of its length.

"Will, I, will I be able to hold onto to it?" she asked tentatively, hand still idly fondling the object of many a night's obsession.

"I'm sure that'll be no problem," Michael hastily swallowed, clearing his throat, and finding words difficult.

"Think I'll get it right the first time?"

"Oh, for crying out loud, Parker, just get on the damn motorcycle!"

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

#8 Sunset:

The campground was quiet, as families had long ago settled down for the night, and all was as it should be for the moment. Peace, quiet,....safe.

Michael scowled as he tracked the group's wayward member, having cursed himself for only now noticing her absence. His need to know she was safe had him reaching unthinking for that special place inside him and he just knew where to find her.

He stepped off the trail and cleared the treeline, and stopped in surprise. A little stream meandered through a small meadow, and the last light of day as the sun slowly set behind a distant hill briefly illuminated the scene before him.

Liz Parker stood before him, with her cargo pants rolled up past her knees, shoes in one hand, as she playfully splashed within the swift moving current of the water. She must have noticed his presence because she had turned around to face him, and the final bits of light caressed her shoulders and hair, highlighting the sable strands and sending gold throughout the exposed skin from her tank top. But it was her eyes, and the welcoming lift at the corner of his lips that held him in thrall.

Gone was the quiet and meek girl who had lost everything to journey with five other companions in a cramped bus, being hunted for something that had never been in her control, or theirs for that matter.

Here, here she was finally the Liz Parker he'd known, and he felt something stir in his chest at the sight, oddly touched that he was the one to share this rare moment of happiness with her.

"Beautiful," was all he could say.

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

#9 Ivory:

She must have been carved by the hand of some artistic deity out of pure ivory and sent to him.

Her silken skin was creamy white with the barest flush of color and incredibly smooth to the touch. Soft, bow shaped lips the color of the palest pink graced a rounded face.

Michael's eyes teared as her eyes opened and he swore he could see the love and intelligence within.

"Hey, I'm your Daddy," he choked out of a suddenly tight throat.

"He's the one to blame for your nose," a wearied voice chuckled, amused but content.

Michael arched an eyebrow at Liz but her grin as she took both him and their daughter in stilled any retort lying in wait on his tongue.

"I can't help it if she's a Guerin through and through," he puffed out his chest in pride, gently cradling the precious bundle to him. "Hopefully she'll have most of her momma's good looks and all of my charm, so she'll be fine."

Liz snorted but she was still smiling as she finally surrendered to the exhaustion pushing at the edges of her mind. She knew her daughter was in good hands and wouldn't begrudge her husband this time with the first true family he'd ever known.

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

#10 Threshold:

How did we come to this brink in our relationship? Is what Michael and I share to be described as a relationship? At the best of times, we were unwitting allies bound together by a secret that we'd give anything to protect. Each one respecting the other's stubbornness and persistance, but most of the time, I felt as if I'm a mere annoyance, an outsider to be tolerated the way we treat the tourists who come every year for the Crash Festival.

And yet...yet somehow between those extremes, and the stigma of bein 'his best friends' girlfriend and his girlfriend's best friend', somehow we came to reaching a whole Michael and Liz are friends because they want to be friends, no significant others or mutual friends attached. Just the them, just the two.

It was a nice feeling, this relationship. I can't help but wonder if anything more might be on the horizon. Things in our little group had changed so much, some for the better, and a lot of the not so good, but yet we perservered.

My name is Liz Parker, and today Michael Guerin and I are actually friends.

P.S. For now.

Michael smirked as he finished adding to what was already written, silently closing the journal and replacing it quietly so Liz could get some much needed sleep.

His gaze lingered on her small form, curled against the lounge chair in an attempt to stay warm. With a tenderness rarely witnessed, he took the fallen blanket and covered the petite brunette, the backs of his knuckles lightly grazing her cheek.

She hummed and leaned into the contact, a contented smile gracing her lips as she shifted her postition and curled even tighter within herself.

"Just another reason," his words were barely spoken and then he was gone.

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:43 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey, I'm on a roll! lol.

#11 Wonder:

"Is that a tear?" Liz's eyes widened, her gaze upon the man beside her.

"No," Michael snarled, batting the too nosy Parker away from him. He'd known this was a bad idea. Just like The Great Outdoors but thank whatever higher being was out there that the Elf had to work tonight.

"It is!" the wonder in her voice had Michael turning away as his face reddened...either in embarrassment or anger he wasn't sure he could differentiate.

"Don't worry Michael," Liz smiled softly, her voice oddly gentle as she snuggled into his further stiffening back at the contact.

"I still cry in The Land Before Time, too."

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

#12 Tomorrow:

Such a fickle thing...tomorrow. It had such a potential for so many things: hope, fear, pain, happiness, sorrow. Anything and everything that was possible was held in that one word.

Watching Maxwell make an idiot stalker of himself staring like a lovesick calf at the delectable temptation that was Liz Parker, Michael sighed.

Looking at Liz, unaware that two alien men were watching her every move, every shadow cast, Michael wondered if he shouldn't tell the girl how he really felt about her. Maxwell and Maria be damned, it wasn't as if he and Maria, or Max and Liz were 'like that' anymore.

'Tomorrow,' he grunted, nodding to himself. Tomorrow he'd tell her.

The thing about tomorrows...they never come.