Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

Calinia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Calinia »

They gave all of us Lana haters hope and then took it all away.
Thank God I stopped watching before that happened. Sounds like one evil episode. Stupid writers.
Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.
holier than thou | katastrophee
Updated 03/16/07 | Updated 02/10/08
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Sooner or later (i hope) people are going to realize that Lana isn't all that. For crying out loud we all know that Clark ends up with Lois. With him acting the way he is with Lana, how do we see that happing.
- Amanda
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

We don't. Which is part of this evil plot on behalf of the writers. They're going to dig themselves a hole they can't get out of and then jump in. Only they won't be taking me with them, I'll be at the top waiting to push the dirt in over them. Buh bye!

Hey now. Since we're all wallowing in Lana-loathing is ther e a place to read SV fics where she's either not a major part or she's evil/killed off or both?! That would be sweet!

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

You can go here to read Clark/Lois stories without Lana getting in the way - we tend to be evil here but you need to sign in to get in.

http://4everdevoted2cl.proboards36.com/index.cgi?

I used to like Clark and Lana but i got so bored with it in 3rd season because it was stupid.

Spoilers above for those who hasn't seen the new season yet:
The one thing i hated was that Lana is now pregnant with Lex's baby - Lex asked Lana to married him yet Lana went to Clark and asked if they could have one more chance - thank god Clark turned her away!

Clark and Lois get hot and heavy thanks to Red K!

If someone can help me to put the things in spoiler modes, that would be great.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Does anybody know where I can find fan-fics about Lois & Clark? I can't find them anywhere.
- Amanda
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

NYC...See the post right above yours, hon!:lol:

By the way, thanks Dani for responding so quickly!:D

-Ellie

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Oh duh! LOL Stupid me. Thanks.
- Amanda
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

No problem Ellie.

I have to admit that i've lost interest in Smallville due to all the Lana centric. They're dragging it on for far too long, when will they give up on it?

The directors admitted that they like Kristen so they tend to use her quite a lot but what about Chloe and Lois? What about Martha or even Shelby? Give them more screen time.

At least in season 6 we get Clark and Lois smoochies epic, shame Clark is the only one who remembered it.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Wait, when did that happen?
- Amanda
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Dani are you using a different screen name on FDC? I haven't seen any posts by you yet. Of course I only just got there but still I thought it'd be fun to say hi.

And I agree about the Clana drama. The writers are being stupid. It's one thing to like an actress but not to write the show at the expense of the story and the other characters.

-Ellie