Behrluv32's Cave A/N 9/01/09

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

What do you want me to update next? Or start new?

Pen Pals
46%
Never Let You Go
39%
I'm the Man- (finish the next 2 stories)
2%
Reunited (used to be True Destinies Fulfilled)
10%
Other (tell me on a post which1 of the stories u want2c if u choose this)
2%

Total votes: 41

behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Behrluv32's Cave A/N 9/01/09

Post by behrluv32 »

BEHRLUV32's CAVE AKA Karla

After a five year run on the Sci-fi Chanel Roswell was taken off of the lineup. To find a way to help bring Roswell back check out the SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN.

LOOKING FOR BANNERS FOR EVERY SINGLE STORY IF YOU CAN OR WANT TO HELP PLEASE PM ME HERE ARE SOME OF MY STORY IDEAS AND WE CAN WORK ON A BANNER FROM THE SUMMARIES

Stories in Progress

I'm looking for a banner for this, if you can help me pm me

Reunited WIP

Title: Reunited (Was True Destiny Fulfilled)

Couples: M/L; M/M; I,A; K/? and a lil K/L (w/no graphic details)

Rating: Adult

Disclaimer: You know I don't own them so don't even ask, but I do hold a special place in my heart for a certain Jason Nathaniel Behr. I want to think I own a little of him, in my mind anyway and in this story as Maxwell Evans.

Also, this is my first attempt of posting a fanfic. Don’t be gentle; I can take CONSTRUCTIVE criticism I’m working on a few stories, but I do not have regular computer access at the moment. So if you like what you read I’ll try to post as often as possible.

Summary: What if the alien trio (including Michael) was still adopted by the Evans, but moved to Clovis before they went to Junior High. There was no shooting (Yet anyway). Liz and Kyle started dating in the 9th grade like in the show, and just follow me from there. I don’t know where I’ll end up, but I have a tentative outline and we’ll all just have to wait and see if it plays out along those lines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pen Pals (CH. 23) Oct. 6, 2008

Title: Pen Pals

Couples: M/L and general CC if I can fit it in somewhere

Rating: Mature and some Adult Content

Disclaimer: You know I don't own them so don't even ask, but I do hold a special place in my heart for a certain Jason Nathaniel Behr. I want to think I own a little of him, in my mind anyway and in this story as Maxwell Evans.
I do not have regular computer access at the moment. So if you like what you read I’ll try to post as often as possible.

Summary: Maxwell Evans, a local kid from New Mexico, was always very secretive and never hung out much with anyone, except his best friend Michael and his sister Isabel. The only other person he ever really spoke with was a pen pal he had kept since a third grade assignment paired them up as such named, Liz Parker.

Side Note: Amy Deluca owns half of the Crashdown Café, but she still lives in the house she did on the show and just rents out the apt. above her.

Never Let You Go (CH. 6) Nov. 11, 2008

Title: Never Let You Go

Couples: M/L & CC

Rating: Mature

Disclaimer: You know I don't own them so don't even ask, but I do hold a special place in my heart for a certain Jason Nathaniel Behr. I want to think I own a little of him, in my mind anyway and in this story as Maxwell Evans

Some parts taken from Heart of Mine.

Summary: Things at prom didn’t go as expected. Will Liz and Max be able to move passed Liz’s suffocating speech? Yeah it’s not the best summary, but I don’t know where this is going yet, but just bear with me. It’s not going to be a long story, 5-10 chapters tops.

~~~~~~~~~~
WIP HOLD
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High 11/28/07

I’m the Man Trilogy: The Christening of West Roswell High

Couples: M/M

Rating: Adult kinda smutty actually but hey why not…

Disclaimer: You know I don't own them so don't even ask.

Summary: It the last day of school, summer is in full swing and graduation is around the corner, but before school lets out forever two students want to leave their mark what ever way they can...

ImageOur Normal
Our Normal(CH.7) Nov. 19, 2008

Title:Our Normal

Couples: M/L and CC

Rating: Don’t know yet put lets start of w/PG and see where it goes

Disclaimer: I own nothing

Summary: This picks up in the episode, “Leaving Normal” where Liz calls Max when her grandmother is in the hospital and how the show unravels from there.

COMPLETED STORIES

I'm the Man: POP! Complete

Title: I’m the Man Trilogy: POP!

Couples: I/A

Rating: Adult kinda smutty actually but hey why not…

Disclaimer: You know I don't own them so don't even ask.

Summary: Teacher student relations take on a whole new meaning…

A/N: Aliens not so important to the story line. This story is putting a Roswellian twist on a story my friend told me the other day. I thought it was hilarious although this story isn’t meant to be funny, but well let’s just say it had to do with a not so anonymous work place blog she was keeping that entailed a fantasy she had with her now ex-coworker, this cute computer tech guy, and what ended up being their first time…

This however is an adaptation of her true life tale that bordered on TMI for a friend’s ears but gave me a great idea for this story and with her permission I used her little sex-capades to tell this story the Roswell way…

Surprise: Halloween Treats Complete

Title: Halloween Treats
Rating: Teen
Couples: CC
Summary: Max and Liz have Halloween banter before her shift
A/N: Think of this story along the time frame between Leaving Normal (when Liz’s Grandma died) and Missing (when Michael stole Liz’s journal). No one know anything about who they are, Liz and Kyle just broke up, no one’s kissed, and Topolsky is still just another school counselor. The biggest thing anyone has had to deal with is the Atherton hand print photo and the sheriff on Max’s back. Max and Liz are in that awkward we like each other phase although no one is doing anything about it and with all that said here’s the story…

STORIES TO COME

Title: Unknown
Summary: Don’t know yet…I’ll let you know
Couples: M/L maybe more
A/N: I’m just working through this as an idea. I don’t have anything set in stone. It could be with aliens or without, it could be angsty, humorous, or fluff, I just don’t know but that’s why I put it here. Also the basics, I don’t own a damn thing but the concept of the story so without further ado…

Prologue

Ring* Ring* Ring

The constant ringing and buzzing that had been pestering Max Evans' subconscious into waking up finally won out as he fumble around in his sleep to find his cell phone.

“Mmm-lo,” he mumbled into the receiver without bothering to look at the caller id.

“Liz?” the voice on the other end questioned.

“I think you have the wrong number lady,” Max was about to hang-up the phone until the voice on the other end stopped him.

“WAIT,” the voice yelled with urgency, “What do you mean wrong number? This is my daughter’s cell phone.”

Coming awake a bit more, Max was about to argue with the voice on the other end of the phone, of course that was until he noticed the petite brunette cuddled up next to him. He couldn’t see her face just a mop of long dark chocolate hair that was spread across his chest and her naked back. He tentatively reached out to move some hair out of her face as she softly murmur into his chest before falling back to sleep.

“HELLO!”

“Shit, geeze,” Max gasped as he clenched his chest. His heart and palm both leaped. He felt like he’d just been caught trying to do something bad and was about to get reprimanded. The loud yelling coming from the phone caught his attention again, “Who are you and why do you have my daughter’s phone?” Max heard. Jolted for more times than he can even think of that morning, he looks down to the phone screen and with a rushed voice says, “Uh, sorry, she’ll call you back. Bye” Before hanging up.

Feeling the hard pillow beneath her cheek felt odd but nice. The different feel made her run her hand up her pillow to pull it closer. Tossing her head slightly from side to side in an effort to get more comfortable she was caught off guard by the movement beneath her. Slowly drifting into consciousness Liz wakes to see her makeshift pillow looking back at her.

Confused, then shocked eyes met a beautiful pair of consoling amber eyes connected to a husky voice, “Hey, you must be Liz.”
~~~

Title: A Friend in Danger
Couples: All CC
Rating: Teen for now. I don’t know how this will unravel, but it’ll probably go up to Mature.
Disclaimer: You know who owns them and it’s not me.
Summary: What if in the episode “Crazy,” the Sheriff was tailing M/L & M/M instead of Alex, so no one was there when Pierce drove up to Alex? This is a story of what happens if Pierce captured Alex that night and how the Roswell story might have unraveled from there on. Will they get Alex out? How will the gang find out about Tess? Where is Nescedo?

Prologue (From Crazy)

ALEX: So you agree with them?
ISABEL: Alex, you have to stop. We can't show weakness.
ALEX: What, you think I'm being weak because I don't want anything bad to happen to you? I mean, to us? To all of us?
ISABEL: You really do want to protect me, don't you?
ALEX: I'd do anything.
ISABEL: Nobody's ever said that to me before. I mean, except for Max and Michael, but they're my brothers, so...
ALEX: Isabel, I meant what I said...about having somebody. I mean...everything gets easier once you're not alone.
ISABEL: I've just always thought that if I, um, if I let someone in it would make me too...
ALEX: Vulnerable?
ISABEL: I'm just not sure that I can afford that right now.
ALEX: How about starting slow, huh? A video date? Notting Hill. It's a great chick flick.
TESS: Yeah, but he didn't deserve her. What a little English wimp, don't you think? Hi, Al.
ALEX: Uhh...it's not Al. It's Alex.
TESS: I am so un-hungry right now. Why don't we just go back to your place, and I'll start on your hair.
ALEX: You 2 have plans?
TESS: Girls' night.
ALEX: Guess I've got the wrong hormones for that.
ISABEL: See you later, Alex.
ALEX: Yeah.
(Alex leaves the Crashdown and starts walking home when a sinister looking car pulls up next to him)
PASSENGER: Alex? You're Alex Whitman, aren't you? It's ok, Alex. Topolsky sent me. She knows you'd want to see her...hear what she has to say.
ALEX: Why didn't she just come herself?
PASSENGER: I'll take you to her. She'll explain everything. Don't worry. I'm on your side. Get in the car.

Title: Married with Children---episodes

Rating: Candy Comedy

Summary: A sitcom esc (like the TV show) where Michael and Maria Guerin are an older married couple like in later 30’s or early 40’s with two teenaged children. They are Kyle Alexander, an intelligent smart ass that’s about 14-15 and Isabel, a 17 year old model like tall ditzy blond that’s on the promiscuous side. The next door neighbors and best friends are the somewhat newly wed married couple Liz and Max Evan’s. Liz is an intelligent scientist who is sexually adventurous (lady in public, freak b/w the sheets type of a girl) highly outspoken feminist and always feuding with chauvinistic Michael. Max is an arrogant well off pretty boy that is a hen pecked 'gold digger-esk' and is often lead astray into kooky “adventures” or “misadventures” with best friend Michael.

Title: It’s Still Not too Late

Couples: M/L and general CC

Rating: Mature/ Adult

Disclaimer: You know I don't own them so don't even ask, but I do hold a special place in my heart for a certain Jason Nathaniel Behr. I want to think I own a little of him, in my mind anyway and in this story as Maxwell Evans

The prologue to this story completely comes from the episode Cry Your Name. I just wanted everyone to have these opening scenes in your head before I started off with my story.

Summary: What do you do when you have just one more chance to change the future for you and your best friends and your one true love? Well the only answer for Serena Chavez was to go to the past and fix it before it’s too late.

Prologue

ROSWELL EPISODE #217 - "Cry Your Name"

Opening narrative:
(Maria is at the chalkboard, like last time. "PROM" is still written there. She erases it.)
MARIA: I told you -- Prom sucks. Take Liz, for example. She totally thought the prom would be the perfect opportunity to rekindle things with Max. (Flash from the prom: Liz sees Max kissing Tess, and leaves.) Nope.
And Kyle. He thought he'd finally get closer to Tess. As in, "a lot closer" until he, ah, realized that his feelings for Tess were a little more sibling than sex-kitten. (We see Kyle not kissing Tess, just standing beside her.) Strike two.
But, there is a silver lining to this gray cloud of prom disasters -- Alex. He came back from Sweden a new man, and Isabel finally noticed. (We see Isabel eagerly kiss Alex.) And I think, with a little help from Liz and myself, those two crazy kids might actually find true love.
ALEX: Tonight? (looks at Maria and Liz sitting nearby. They are signaling "No!")
I can't.
ISABEL: Why?
ALEX: I have a, ah, (girls whisper "Study, study") I'm studying.
ISABEL: Alex. An A is the best you can get.
ALEX: Yeah, I know. But I gotta, I've got a monstrous final in, ah, (girls grab the nearest book and hold it up) Robert Frost? (No, no!) English. Eng... English -- I've got a killer final, Mr. Broski's really puttin' the screws to us.
ISABEL: (playfully) Well, if you'd rather stay and study, not come out and play with me...
(Alex grits his teeth, girls whisper "Stay strong!" and make a big show of arm muscles.)
ALEX: I don't want to, but I have to. (girls exchange looks of triumph and glee)
ISABEL: Well, if you change your mind, I'll be at the Crashdown, probably until closing. So, ....
ALEX: OK, well... I'll see you later.
ISABEL: OK. (hangs up)
(Alex sinks back onto the bed. Maria and Liz move next to him.)
MARIA: I'm so proud of you!
ALEX: This blows.
MARIA: Well, at least you have the upper hand.
LIZ: Yeah, you've got her chasing you. Who'd have thought that?
MARIA: Not me.
ALEX: She's thinking about me. Even now, she's on her bed, and she's thinking about me.
MARIA: OK. So, are we done with this Isabel thing? All right.
(to Liz, more seriously) Max kissed Tess.
LIZ: Maria, let's go to work.
MARIA: OK.
LIZ: Come on. (to Alex) Alex, you be strong, OK?
MARIA: Strong, strong, strong.
LIZ: (playfully) Just be strong, OK? Goodbye. (girls start heading out)
ALEX: (to himself, still lying down) Strong. Str.... Yeah.
(As the girls reach the door of the house, a delivery kid arrives outside.)
KID: Hey, is this Whitman?
LIZ: Oh, yeah. Hey Alex, your food's here.
MARIA: (to kid) Here, come in.
(to Alex) Bye.
(Liz waves, she and Maria leave.)
ALEX: (approaching the kid, who is waiting just inside the door) Ah, it's about time.
KID: Sorry, man, I got turned around on Cherry Drive.
ALEX: Yeah. (Takes the bag, hands over a credit card.)
KID: Thanks.
ALEX: (reaching in) Hey, this isn't even warm.
KID: Aw, yeah. Sorry. You better nuke it.
ALEX: I'm, I'm...I'm so sick of this. I'm.... Always the same thing, always cold. Always the same thing -- I'm just so sick of everything.
KID: (not indifferent, just perplexed) Here, could you sign here? Please?
ALEX: (while signing) Why does life have to be so wrong? Why does everything have to be a lie?
KID: I dunno, dude. (takes the credit slip and leaves)
(Alex opens a soda, takes a sip, picks up a photo -- a framed one of Leanna and himself in Sweden. He ponders it. Scene fades, overlapped by sounds from the next scene -- disjointed bursts from a police radio scanner.)
------------
(Valenti, driving his pickup truck, arrives at an accident scene. Flares, wrecker, ambulance. Hanson is there.)
VALENTI: Hey, Hanson. Whatcha got?
HANSON: Pretty bad. A sedan doing about 70 did a head-on with a semi.
VALENTI: Fatalities?
HANSON: Yeah, one.
VALENTI: Anyone I know?
(Hanson has no words, only a mournful look. Valenti goes to see.)
------------
(A short scream is heard from Maria as falling plates shatter at her feet. We are at the Crashdown cafe.)
MARIA: Great. (heads to the back room)
(Max and Michael are at a table.)
Max: You are so full of it.
MICHAEL: I just call it like I see it.
Max: You can't compare The Matrix to Crouching Tiger.
MICHAEL: Crapping Tiger is a chick flick with kung-fu.
Max: First of all, Crappi... Crouching Tiger is actually about something. Love. Honor. Trust.
MICHAEL: Matrix is about something. Illusion, reality, gunfire.
Max: You simply can't prefer Keanu Reeves to Michelle Yeoh. You can't.... I won't let you.
(Liz is at a table by herself, doing some accounting. Isabel and Tess are in a booth, joking with Kyle over some pictures.)
(Back room. Maria, dumping the broken dishes, is startled to find that she is not alone -- Valenti is in the back doorway. He enters slowly, looking ominous.)
MARIA: (apprehensively) What?
(Front room again.)
MARIA: (still in back, out of sight, screams) No!
(Michael rises hastily. Maria bursts in, runs to Liz for a hug, and just clings there. Valenti enters, all other eyes on him.)
VALENTI: There's been an accident. Alex is dead.

Chapter 1

“Oh God, Oh my God I’m going to be too late. Shit, stupid Granolith I can’t believe it freaking brought me to the damn pod chamber. This place is so far out of town. Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!!! I can't be late, nit after everything. I just can't be,” sighed frustratedly Serena.

Title: The Show Must Go On

Rating: PWP??

Rough Summary: Aspiring actors and juniors at Boston University, Jason and Shiri are in a fictional play their professor Ms. Mertz wrote. It is about growing up in Roswell and incorporates aliens and star crossed lovers. She wanted to write something like Romeo and Juliet with a twist for a new generation. What happens when life starts to imitate art and art, life? What happens when the director Jason Katims and writer Melinda Mertz don’t see eye to eye.

Untitled Unrated Unanything it's just an idea running through my head...

Rough Summary: In "LEAVING NORMAL" Liz’s grams is at the hospital and Max had just walked in after she called him. She says what she says on the show introducing him, then Kyle asks what he was doing there and he was about to say that lie about his cousin when Liz said, "I called him," and it goes on from there.[/list]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Sand/Beach Treasure...My Hero...

Summary: Max finds more than he bargained for on an early morning run in the beach

AU W/A

Summer after HS

Liz, Alex, Maria still from Roswell moved to cali

Is, Max, Mich. brought to cali. by the Evan's who live and work there after adopting them when they were younger (back story it wont play too large of a roll)

Alex's and Maria's band got a demo deal and are headed to LA to record. Liz being their bff came along for the summer.
Last edited by behrluv32 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:27 am, edited 32 times in total.
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

A/N

HEY EVERYONE I AM LOOKING FOR BANNERS FOR ALL OF THESE STORIES (EXCEPT PEN PALS AND NEVER LET YOU GO) IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME OUT PM ME AND LET ME KNOW
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

A new story idea.

Title: Sand/Beach Treasure...My Hero...

Summary: Max finds more than he bargained for on an early morning run in the beach

AU W/A

Summer after HS

Liz, Alex, Maria still from Roswell moved to cali

Is, Max, Mich. brought to cali. by the Evan's who live and work there after adopting them when they were younger (back story it wont play too large of a roll)

Alex's and Maria's band got a demo deal and are headed to LA to record. Liz being their bff came along for the summer.
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

A/N

just sent out Never Let You Go to my beta should have a new ch up soon :D and with a new banner Wink ...see u soon Pen Pals is the next update after that
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

NEW BANNER!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You,

Dreamerlaure
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

Pen Pals Chapter 18a updated today :D

viewtopic.php?t=14129&start=30
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

A/N

I am beginning a new series.
Title: I'm the Man Trilogies

These will be 3 short stories done in POV of the leading Roswell Man in said stories. The first story will be POP! and the Prologue will be posted today and then will continue from there.

Hopefully or more so if anyone likes these stories I will be doing a second trilogy entitled "I am the Woman," which will obviously be done in the female POV

all will be short cute little smutty fics meant to break me out of my writing slumps whenever they may arise Banners are always needed and welcome!!!!!!
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

The first installment in my first series is complete:

I'm the Man: POP!-- finished today

I'm the Man: The Christening of West Roswell High -- Prologue up
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

A Friend in Danger sounds very interesting :)
I always wondered what might have been if Valenti hadn't come along that one night
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics