Symbiotic Relationship (CC/AU, ADULT)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Symbiotic Relationship (CC/AU, ADULT)

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO ifs, ands or buts...

Symbiotic Relationship
Rating: Adult
Disclaimer: I own nothing to do with Roswell or its characters or the music we might use, etc. Please don’t sue us for using our imaginations with your characters.
Category: AU with aliens

This idea originally belonged to Littleroswell who has left RPGing at this time. We thank her for leaving us such brilliant work to use.

Summary: Ok it is set in the not too distant future. Earth’s scientists are all in a panic when they discover that the planet is in real danger of becoming uninhabitable within another generation. There are signs everywhere that mankind’s ways have destroyed, not the planet they are living on, but themselves. There are problems with extremes in weather conditions, extreme sicknesses, increases in cancer cases, more violent earthquakes, the water is almost unusable, and the list goes on. They are not sure that things can be reversed but even if it is possible, they aren’t sure how or where to begin.

Much to their surprise, another group of scientists has discovered the same thing…the Antarians who have come to Earth years ago to run from their own planet that died when their sun changed phases. They fled to Earth and have been in hiding ever since, but their numbers are few and they only want to live with the humans in peace. The Antarian leader and former “king”, Zan whose human name is Max Evans, comes forward with a proposal to help both races. The Antarian race is genetically having problems. No children born of the existing Antarians seem to be able to survive past their first birthday. The only way to fix this is to mate with humans. It will introduce new genes into the race and allow them to survive on Earth.

Max’s offer is to help the human race to change how they live and save their race from self-destruction in exchange for human marriage mates for his people. It is an experiment in trust and science for all involved. Max offers to be the first to be married as it is his idea and to start relations off to the right foot. There are many human females who volunteer to be the wife of the great leader (Max rejects the title of “King” because he doesn’t feel he really rules his people anymore but he is acting in their behalf and representing them.) but Max wants to make the marriage work as well as possible for both parties. In order to help expedite matters, Max narrowed his search for a wife down to someone in the scientific community or medical community and by age, and also to the US as that is where he has been residing since coming to Earth. The government then mandated that all females meeting Max’s criteria had to show up to various locations all over the country to take personality/compatibility tests. The results produced several likely candidates but something immediately drew him to Dr. Elizabeth Parker, a well respected oncologist who is also interested in botany as a hobby. When he meets her in person at the hotel where he’s staying. He flew to where she is just to meet her. He spends a little time talking to her and knows they can make it work, agreeing to give her space and leave her alone for the most part, even living apart if she wants except for trying to conceive a child. He proposes at the end of the first meeting and tells her to think about it.

When Liz first took the compatibility test, she never expected to be asked to meet with Max Evans. To be honest, she was a little afraid of these beings that suddenly appeared on the scene, no matter that they had been living among them for so long. She was happy with her life as it was, tending to cancer patients, lecturing at medical conventions and tending to her plants when she had time. Her boyfriend, Sean and she had only been dating a few weeks, meeting when he had come to visit her best friend and his cousin, Maria DeLuca. A man from the secret service had come and appealed to her sense of humanity and convinced her to agree to just meet with Max Evans. At the first meeting, she feels a pull towards him like nothing else. He offers to help her with her research and leave her to do as she pleases…to live as she pleases, as long as she agrees to marry him and to have children with him. She promises to think about it, and feels that this is something she has to do…something that her friends aren’t sure they understand. Liz agrees to marry Max and he is pleased.

Maria DeLuca is a bit of a firecracker but she has a good heart and is one helluva pediatric doc. She is great with kids and loves spending her free time with those who stay in the hospital, reading to them or playing with them or whatever. When her best friend and fellow doctor, Liz Parker suddenly becomes the fiancée to the alien king, she is concerned that Liz is marrying for the wrong reasons…for the good of mankind and not for her own good. She never really liked Sean with her but at least they were the same species. She’s reserving her own judgment of Max until she sees what he’s like. The whole idea of aliens scares the hell out of her…mostly due to too many sci-fi movies and TV shows. When she meets Michael for the first time and doesn’t realize he’s one of “those little green men” she likes him a lot. When she finds out that he’s an alien, she’s a little freaked out but more importantly she’s hurt that he didn’t tell her…especially since they slept together.

Michael Guerin has always kept his distance from humans, living his life and interacting with them but never really getting close to them. He is Max Evans’ best friend but doesn’t brag about it because he hates the limelight. When he first meets Maria at Max and Liz’s first meeting, he’s immediately attracted to her love of kids and her wonderful spirit. He asks her out and they have a great time. They spend a good bit of time together and every time he goes to tell her that he’s an alien, something interrupts them or she mentions how much she is freaked out by them, etc. He’s really upset with himself when he allows things to progress to the point that they sleep together and he still hasn’t told her. When she finds out before he can tell her, she’s furious and extremely hurt. How will he ever explain? How can he win her back? Can she ever agree to be with him, alien and all, forever?

Alex Whitman is the buddy of Maria and Liz. They all knew each other in college and have always stayed in touch. He is very happy in his chosen career as an environmentalist. He travels all over the world studying how mankind’s problems have polluted and changed his environment. He’s also trying to find out how to help reverse it and live in harmony with the Earth, no matter what the cost. When he gets a concerned phone call from Maria about Liz’s impending marriage to the alien leader, he immediately hops a plane from his latest place of study and comes back to see to his “family”. His father died of cancer, though Liz did her best to save him, and his mother was killed in a car accident. He has only one sister that is many years apart from him in age (older) and therefore, he is closer to Liz and Maria than anyone of his blood relations. He seems to constantly be butting heads with Isabel, the king’s sister, when they talk, although they both are irritatingly polite to each other. She thinks his efforts have been a waste of time and that people of their generation will not really want to change. He argues that humans in general have learned their lessons and will come together to do whatever is necessary to help save their future. He is the eternal optimist.

Isabel Evans is very unhappy with her brother’s decision to out their people. She has a huge distrust of humans and is terrified of being dissected by them. Her marriage to Kivar fell apart when they tried to become parents only to lose all three before they reached 9 months of age. He left her, divorced her, and has disappeared from her life. Life on Earth has not been especially kind to her and she has become a bit of a pessimist because of it. Scared to lose another child, she has vowed to herself that no matter what happens, she is not about to expose her heart to more pain. She will not marry a human and try to have children when she lost one before it was ever born, one two days after its birth and the other when it had reached 8 months of age. When Alex Whitman appears on the scene, she is immediately attracted to his love of life of all kinds and the fact that he is not the least scared of her or the other aliens. Her attraction to him upsets and scares her and causes many of the arguments between them.

All Antarian characters will need a home and a job given to them by you and it can be anything you want. The wedding between Max and Liz will happen very early on but that’s something that usually doesn’t get to happen before a RP fizzles out so I thought it would be fun to start with it. I thought the development of their relationship will be fun to develop after they’ve agreed to spend the rest of their lives together.

Characters:

Dr. Elizabeth Parker – FaithfulAngel24
Maxwell Evans – Madroswellfan
Isabel Evans – KarenEvans
Alexander Whitman – Sternbetrachter/Trude

Maria DeLuca – FaithfulAngel24
Michael Guerin – Alizaleven

Rules:
1. You must be around to post! I mean like once a week or let us know you won’t be around. I will recast your role if you disappear without a word.
2. You must be on the list of those who have checked in that they are over the age of 18(?) to participate in the ADULT rating.
Last edited by FaithfulAngel24 on Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

I need to know who is still interested in this. If you still want to play just drop me a note saying your still in. Thanks :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Yep, I think everyone should just repost their last post here and we'll go from there. Ali when you get ready you can just write a new post for Michael. :wink:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Still in :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"You know something, I'm just too tired from the week and seeing Sean took a lot out of me. I don't suppose you would like to come here and just relax? We could order a pizza or something and talk or watch TV."

Ah, these are one of those human comforty moments... they seem to like the tv. Ive never really watched it...had too many things to organise... but if Liz wants to then Im sure its gonna be good. I smile before I answer, "Sure.... when is good for you? I can be there whenever is good for you." I tell her.s
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Karen and me are still here too :)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Thanks guys. We should have this up and running again soon :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Liz*

"Sure.... when is good for you? I can be there whenever is good for you." Good he doesn’t think I am entirely boring. In fact he seems rather excited to see me. Perhaps this whole marriage thing could work after all. “Uh…Well, now is as good a time as any.” I offer with a slight giggle. “I’m just going to vege out in sweats. If your going to take the plunge you might as well see exactly what you are getting yourself into.” :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

A nice rich chuckle floats over the phone and in that instant I realize I have made a very embarrassing mistake. I thought surely it would be Liz or Alex. I‘d give my right sock for it to have been even my law breaking cousin but no the cosmic universe hates me. Perhaps I have done something horrible to deserve this. I‘ve never really believed in karma ,but I do now.

"Well I hope so, but you never know. Dinner tonight might not be better then the mushy spot on your couch. It can be very illusive, that mushy spot." I press my lips together in an urgent reaction to keep from laughing but no such luck. I burst out into the giggles only adding onto my shame.

“The mushy spot and I have an agreement. If I promise to take care of the couch and never let anyone jump up and down on it repeatedly. Which I myself have broken that rule occasionally. Then it allows me to find it with ease, but I’m sure if I go out to dinner with you than the aforementioned area itself will reappear if and when I decide to sit down again.” Did he happen to get a yes I’ll go to dinner out of all that rambling?

“But just in case maybe you should come over and help me find it?” I add wickedly. I know I’ve only met him once but he seems to be trustworthy guy. :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

You know how with some guys you can carry on conversation for what feels like hours and never get bored because he always has something funny or witty to say. Yeah well Michael is definitely one of those guys. There are few and far in between so when you grab one you should try your best to hang on for dear life. I know I‘m not letting go of the handsome stranger anytime soon.

"Sounds great to me," Her replies enthusiastically. I breathe a sigh of relief. I just don‘t want anything this wonderful to be to good to be true. "I would love to eat dinner with you and help find the mushy spot in your couch. Just as long as you return the favor one day, I can never get to that perfect spot in my couch... I'm not sure it has one." I have to laugh whole heartedly at that.

The boy has got charm. He’s exactly the kind of guy my mom tried to warn me about. He’s got those James Dean looks with a rebel without a cause attitude. I swear if he’s got a bike and a leather jacket I’m hooked. “Well, Michael they all have the mushy spot. It’s just a matter of locating it. I’d be happy to find your spot.” Okay that sounded a tad moxy even to me. All hail the Queen of the Double Entendre.

“Um…Yeah so here’s my address.” I spout off the words I’ve rehearsed over and over since first having them. “If you have a specific restaurant in mind that’s great but if not I’d like to recommend Little Toni’s. It’s a nice small place with delicious food. Their breadsticks are to die for. Do you like Italian?”

Yeah I probably should of asked that first because if he loathes Italian than it is O-V-E-R. I’m not being overdramatic either. Just ask Liz how I feel about spaghetti. She’ll tell ya. :D