Who's the hottest couple of West Roswell High?

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Whos the hotest couple of West Roswell High

Poll ended at Wed May 25, 2005 10:22 pm

Max and Liz
60%
Max and Tess( Gross)
4%
Kyle and Tess
4%
Isable and Allex
11%
Isable and Jesse
No votes
Liz and Sean
6%
Michael and Maria
14%
Brody and Maria
No votes

Total votes: 70

clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

Max and Liz

What can I say, I'm a dreamer and I wouldn't have it any other way :!:
erinkatie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinkatie »

hm... i would have to say in heatwave M&M were hot.

Max and Liz need to take a sexy lesson from them. I need more kink. ;) :twisted:

Dean: Hey, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too, in fact,
I hear they ride on silver moonbeams and shoot rainbows outta their ass.

Harold Krick: I know this may sound like gibberish to you, but I think I'm in a tragedy.

“Don’t feel guilty, guilt is a wicked ghost.”

Ben: Evie, you're in the middle of nowhere!
Evie: Then I'll cling to the edge of somewhere!!!
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

since i didn't see only heat wave but all roswell seasons i don't think that M&L need a 'sexy lesson' from someone especially since they were the only one couple of roswell that was passionate and sexy in all the seasons and not only one.
but it's me :roll: I have a this bad problem (that in the fandom it's a tragedy): i saw all roswell seasons not just one episode or 2 and i remember all 63 episodes dreamer and not. sorry me
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
AngelicFairy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AngelicFairy »

Michael & Maria.

And there were 61 episodes.
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

I remember all three seasons vividly and in my opinion, I thought Michael and Maria were sexier. M/L, while I like them well enough as a couple, didn't do it for me the way M/M did. Fair enough if your opinion differs but to say that people who prefer M&M haven't seen all seasons or have seen only a couple of episodes, isn't really fair. To each their own I guess. For me, nothing will ever beat that opening scene of Heat Wave.
it's better to rise than fade away.
Lulù
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lulù »

Max and Liz b/c I'm a true dreamer, obviously! I just think they are always both sexy and sweet together :oops:

Plus, their relationship had a lot of *hot* moments throughout the show. So I think they are more *complete*, not only sexually, than M&M and A&I.

That's all :)
WIP

Second Life

Banner credit: Nutella
Image Romantic Strawberry Sexual Dreamer Image
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

girl afraid wrote:Fair enough if your opinion differs but to say that people who prefer M&M haven't seen all seasons or have seen only a couple of episodes, isn't really fair. To each their own I guess. For me, nothing will ever beat that opening scene of Heat Wave.
did i said that? :roll: i don't remember me saying that "at people who prefer M&M haven't seen all seasons or have seen only a couple of episodes" i even didn't nominate M&M on my post i was talking only about M&L so don't try to put on my mouth words that are not mine please.
that's only my opinion, since i don't remember M&L need to take a lesson about passion from someone ("someone" --> general concept) and since from season2 writers killed "passion" between main couples (even kisses are not so many) and we saw it only between M&L in season 3 i wrote my opinion about it just like erinkatie did. no more no less.
if you think that nothing will ever beat that opening scene of Heat Wave it is ok ;) but this have nothing to do with what i said about M&L on my prev reply :roll:

quote from me:
" i saw all roswell seasons not just one episode or 2 and i remember all 63 episodes dreamer and not. sorry me" = --> i saw all roswell seasons and it isn't fair for me say that M&L need a sexy lesson from someone especially about "kink" since i remember episodes like sexual healing, busted, 4aaab and graduation where you can see a lot of passion and kink, for some people it was even too much since M&L are not only 2 horn dogs. But passion never was one of their problem and from what i saw in 3 seasons they don't need any lesson from someone. and i agree with lulù, they're a complete couple from what i saw in 3 seasons.

i hope that now it's clear :roll:
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
AngelicFairy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AngelicFairy »

if you think that nothing will ever beat that opening scene of Heat Wave it is ok but this have nothing to do with what i said about M&L on my prev reply
Coccy, in your last post you said that M/L were hot in all of the seasons and that the other couples were not (like it was a universal truth instead of your opinion). And then it sounded pretty much like you were insinuating that anyone who didn't think so hadn't seen all of the episodes of Roswell.

If you didn't mean that then fine, but I don't think it's fair to accuse Girl Afraid of putting words in your mouth when she just took your post the way any other person would have.
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

AngelicFairy wrote:
if you think that nothing will ever beat that opening scene of Heat Wave it is ok but this have nothing to do with what i said about M&L on my prev reply
Coccy, in your last post you said that M/L were hot in all of the seasons and that the other couples were not (like it was a universal truth instead of your opinion). And then it sounded pretty much like you were insinuating that anyone who didn't think so hadn't seen all of the episodes of Roswell.

If you didn't mean that then fine, but I don't think it's fair to accuse Girl Afraid of putting words in your mouth when she just took your post the way any other person would have.
using what you said then i can say that who said that M&L did need a sexy lesson from someone (like it was an universal truth instead of an opinion) was insinuating that anyone who voted M&L doesn't know what be a hot couple means.
But this is not my way to think. it's not my interpretation and i just replied a phrase that wasn't the true for me after seeing M&L in all roswell seasons.
all the people wrote their own opinions here, i've read that M&L did need a "sexy lesson" and i gave my opinion about it since for me it isn't true seeing inequivocable facts that in a tv-show are called "scenes". I can't? is it forbidden?

all people's posts can be interpretable in the same way you do, your post too. ;) But if someone doesn't say certain things and then he/she even explained what he/she wanted to say with his/her post, still put words on someone's mouth like you're doing is not fair. also cuz we all have the right to write our own opinion without have always to justify and explain/translate what we want say. But it seems that it's all ok criticize M&L but then a Dreamer can't write her own opinion like the others, even if unlike others she talked more in general without 'bashing' other couples

this thread is full of personal opinions and people that say things like if they're an 'universal truth'. it's normal, this is a poll and when you vote a couple and not another one you vote cuz for your personal truth they're the hottest and the others couples aren't so hot for you. this is a poll. you don't need to write always the disclaimer "this is just my personal opinion"
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

It seemed to me like you were saying if one preferred a couple that wasn't M/L, that they hadn't seen all eps/seasons. You said: i didn't see only heat wave but all roswell seasons and I have a this bad problem (that in the fandom it's a tragedy): i saw all roswell seasons not just one episode or 2 and i remember all 63 episodes dreamer and not. I'm sorry if you think I put words in your mouth but I could think of no other way to interpret your post. I'm not looking for drama and I'm not trying to have a go at you but I just wanted to explain where I was coming from in my previous post. I mentioned M/M since that was who erinkatie was talking about.

Honestly, if you adore and love M/L, think they're the sexiest, etc - that's fine, I totally respect that. I definitely prefer M/L together than apart (all those great scenes in S1 particularly, they were quite beautiful) and I'm a big fan of Shiri myself.
it's better to rise than fade away.