Calling All Gamers!

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Calling All Gamers!

Post by RosDude »

Come on you video gamers I know you’re out there so come here and rep your favorite games. What are you playing now? What did you hate playing? What game cant you get enough of? What cant you wait for?

I was playing The legend of Zelda Twilight princess. On GC and Wii. I played on GC my brother played on Wii. Finished them and what can I say, Zelda rocks socks. Now I’m Playing Tales of The Abyss on PS2.

I can’t get enough of Devil May Cry 3 Dante’s Awakening.
And I can’t wait for DMC 4 and Assassins creed. Both on PS3.

~Chad~
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Well I'm currently working through both The legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and FFXII as I have the time... :( I don't have nearly enough time.
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

Well i mainly play mmorpg's nowadays.
Guild Wars (Series) & Diablo 2 The Lord Of Destruction :shock:

Postal & Grand theft auto only other pc games i like.

PS games, well mainly huge ammounts of killing amuse me :lol:
Final Fantasy 8 & 10 ( i can play FFX with my eyes closed lol)
Resident Evil (series)
Devil May Cry (Series)
Command & Conquer (series)
Mortal Combat (series)
Parasite Eve

If i can't Hack a bad guy to pieces or blow his head of with a weapon that can sink a battle ship it aint worth playing :lol:
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Ok I love the Zelda Games and Can't wait to play Twilight!

But My favorite series of games is Tomb Raider, I have played all of them.

I am also one of those crazy people that love the Mario Party games also. My sister, mom and I are very competative with those! :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
CME
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CME »

Well, I got a PS2 over Christmas and I borrowed Call of Duty 3. Who knew I'd be an excellent mark? :lol: I guess I rock at shooting games.

I bought SoCom 2 and for some reason I'm not liking it as much as CD3.
Dean: I wanted to ask you, because I couldn't help but notice that you are two tons of fun, just curious: is that, like, a thyroid problem, or is it some deep-seated self-esteem issue? 'Cause, you know. They're just donuts. Not love.
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

So I crawled form under my rock and got Kingdom Hearts 2 from a friend. I already have KHs but it didnt really interest me that much but I figured what the hell I may as well try it out. Still have not finished KHs but when I do I'll start KHs2

~Chad~
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

Call of Duty 3 is an excellent game CME I'm sure you're enjoying that one. :wink:

Currently I'm working on Zelda Twilight Princess for the GC but I haven't had much time for it so I haven't gotten too far yet. I've finally gotten out of my Guitar Hero 1&2 phase and I've been enjoying Wii sports, especially the boxing.
<center>Image
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

RosDude wrote:So I crawled form under my rock and got Kingdom Hearts 2 from a friend. I already have KHs but it didnt really interest me that much but I figured what the hell I may as well try it out. Still have not finished KHs but when I do I'll start KHs2

~Chad~
Didn't care for KH2 as much as the first one.

Currently I am playing the new Final Fantasy on PS2 , I like to play the role playing ones but FF is probably my favorite to play
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

To_Kiss_A_Frog wrote: Currently I'm working on Zelda Twilight Princess for the GC but I haven't had much time for it so I haven't gotten too far yet. I've finally gotten out of my Guitar Hero 1&2 phase and I've been enjoying Wii sports, especially the boxing.
For a moment I thought I wrote this because these are all the games that I've been crazy about for the last few months. I will never get over my Guitar Hero phase!! The game just rocks too many socks!

~Chad~