Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg17 8/14/10

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg17 8/14/10

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Okay, I am finally getting around to putting up this page so that everyone can find my stories a little easier. :lol: Especially since I did say that I was going to do more stories soon... (I really hope I know what I'm getting myself into :? )
Anyway, here you go...

COMPLETED

A NIGHT OF DREAMS
BANNER BY BEHRSGIRL77

Title: A Night of Dreams
Author: Shadowlynxbehr
Pairing: M/L and others
Rating: ADULT
Summary: Liz goes out with her friends and meets her future... There are no aliens, powers, etc. Just lots of smut.....
Author's Note: This is based on a dream I had about my friends and I. I decided to change the characters to Roswell since they all fit so well and try my hand at posting stories. It's my first.

viewtopic.php?t=9281

*************************************************************************************************

A LIFE OF DREAMS
BANNER BY BEHRSGIRL77

Title: A Life of Dreams
Pairings: M/L
Rating: Adult
Summary: The sequel to A Night of Dreams. Like the original, it should be nothing but smut. Maybe a tiny little plot with a few tiny bumps in the road, but mostly smut. LOL.

viewtopic.php?t=15775

*****************************************************************************************************

OUT OF THE ORDINARY
BANNER BY CHYNNA PRINCESS

Title: Out of the Ordinary
Author:Shadowlynxbehr
Pairings: Max and Liz. Liz POV.
Rating:Adult.
Summary: Liz comes from an ordinarily 'perfect' family. What happens when she meets a young man who isn't 'perfect'? At least that's the first impression...
Author's Note: This is a story I started writing a couple of years ago, and started to realize how Roswell characters fit, so I went back and redid it with some of them and I like this version better. LOL. I 'borrowed' Serena from the show to use as Liz's sister and her younger brother, Kevin is my own creation.

viewtopic.php?t=13170

*****************************************************************************************************

WILD BOYS
BANNER BY CHYNNA PRINCESS

Title: Wild Boys
Pairings: M/L, M/M
Summary: I was listening to Duran Duran's song Wild Boys (hence the title) and thought a story based on the futuristic wild boys would be cool.
Author's Note: Max goes by Zan, his middle name, as Michael goes by Rath. There are aliens, but not from another world really. It really is an alternate universe.

viewtopic.php?t=13190

***********************************************************************************************

ETERNAL RUBY OF DARKNESS
BANNER BY BEHRSGIRL77

Title: Eternal Ruby of Darkness
Pairings: Max and Liz
Rating: Adult, this is a very DARK EROTIC story.
Summary: Max is a 317 year old vampire. Tall, elegant, VERY intimidating and regal looking he is the Archigos (prime leader) of his coven. His coven is terrified of losing one of their greatest leaders since he has not known certain feelings such as happiness, contentment, or love for over 200 years. The only chance of his survival is to find 'the other half of his soul', but what if it turns out she's human?

viewtopic.php?t=14038

****************************************************************************************************

RINGING IN THE NEW
BANNER BY BEHRSGIRL77

Title: Ringing in the New
Summary: On the eve of her High School graduation, Liz loses the man she thought was her life. Now, she must go on to raise their son and find a new life. Unbeknownst to her, she will have lots of help.

viewtopic.php?t=15802

**************************************************************************************************

RESCUED FROM DEATH
BANNER BY DROGYN

Title: Rescued from Death
Summary: Liz is a murdered woman, doomed as a ghost to keep replaying her murder scene until Max comes along and somehow intercepts it, breaking the spell and making her human again. Now in the modern time, Liz must learn to adjust with Max's help.
Author's Note: It was #5 that was voted on from below.

viewtopic.php?t=15816

******************************************************************************************

MORE COMPLETED/WORKS IN PROGRESS/COMING SOON

See page 6 for the four newest stories and their banners....
Last edited by Shadowlynxbehr on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:22 am, edited 70 times in total.
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

just want to drop by and say I love your work! Wild Boys is an exceptional fic, and I just started reading Eternal Ruby of Darkness and am in love with it!!

Keep up the great work!!

<3 Jessika
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Love your stories

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Thanks! Jessika and Michelle I am glad you two are enjoying my stories. I would never have dreamed I could write stories that people really liked to read.

~~~~~~AND THE WINNER IS:~~~~~~
These were the five choices to vote on by Christmas Eve, five was the winner. The rest will be written when I have the chance.

1. Liz is a rich, married woman in ancient/old Greece and buys a love slave, Max. After some time, feelings develop so she gives him away. Later, the Romans conquer Greece and Liz becomes Max's slave. He 'tortures' her a bit then frees her and they live HEA.

2. Of Secrets, Healers, and Fae: Liz is young dissatisfied maiden who wanders into the forest on her father's land and meets a fae, Max. Her gift of drawing animals to her and being able to treat their wounds impresses Max, a protector of that forest. They become friends until she is bethrothed to a cruel man and Max has to leave the forest to rescue her. This story will take the place of Rescued From Death when it is completed.

3. Mercenaries of Wresllo: Max is a knight with a group of helpers, his right hand being Liz, a woodland elf. She is highly skilled in archery and woodland/earth magic. This story will take the place of Eternal Ruby of Darkness when it is completed.

4. The Legend of Daring Elk and Horse Dreamer: Max is a Native American warrior whose tribe has always valued strength of character in both genders. Liz is a white girl who was captured in a raid when she was a child. Now a young woman, she is a slave who is mistreated by her owners. Max has grown to know this woman who always has the strength to stand up for her rights and those of the other slaves. This story will take the place of Ringing in the New when it is completed.

WINNER 5. Rescued From Death: Liz is a murdered woman, doomed as a ghost to keep replaying her murder scene until Max comes along and somehow intercepts it, breaking the spell and making her human again. Now in the modern time, Liz must learn to adjust with Max's help.

6. An Altered Existence: Four undercover 'super' agents trying to deal with their work, lives, and loves. Max: the unofficial leader who is the quietest, deadliest, and most mysterious of the four. (Not much is known about his past.) Michael: the most laid back, happy-go-lucky one that always has a smile on his face. Alex: a one-track mind playboy who is fiercely loyal to his friends. Kyle a computer whiz who is the youngest of the four and very naive about life, but extremely book smart. This story will take the place of A Life of Dreams when it is completed.
Last edited by Shadowlynxbehr on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

Yeah, I'm first!!! :lol: :D

Anyway, I love #1 and #2.

P.S. Love your stories, can't wait for the updates! :)
mareli
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mareli »

Here is my choice:

1. Liz is a rich, married woman in ancient/old Greece and buys a love slave, Max. After some time, feelings develop so she gives him away. Later, the Romans conquer Greece and Liz becomes Max's slave. He 'tortures' her a bit then frees her and they live HEA.

5. Liz is a murdered woman, doomed as a ghost to keep replaying her murder scene until Max comes along and somehow intercepts it, breaking the spell and making her human again. Now in the modern time, Liz must learn to adjust with Max's help.

I think nr. 5 could be really hilarious. I can just imagine Liz trying to learn everything on modern life.

happy writing!
It feels right - it feels right like nothing has ever felt in my life before.

roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

My vote is for #5. I think that this sounds really interesting.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

My Vot is 5 and then 2

Special thanks too

claudialynn
sprayadhesive
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sprayadhesive »

Ohhhh!! #1!!!!