Stargazers and the myth of NC-17

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

One thing I have noticed with Stargazing PWP stories is this.

When it is done it seems that Isabel is the one who starts it.And Alex always seems to be in shock that it's happening :lol:

I'll admit I haven't read them all but to me it always starts off with Isabel being the one who wants the PWP :lol:
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

:lol: Yeah I have noticed that as well.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I also noticed that ... probably because Alex, the gentleman, is afraid of sex :roll:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Sternbetrachter wrote:I also noticed that ... probably because Alex, the gentleman, is afraid of sex :roll:
I don't think he is afraid of sex..he just doesn't want to make the wrong move with Isabel and have her think of him as a "horn dog" :)
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ok since we're on this subject let me ask this.

Do you think Alex isn't the instigator in most PWP stories because he's considered the 'geeky' one?

I mean although Max is somewhat on the short side most women over look it for his looks. Michael had the classic 'bad boy' thing going for him that all women love.Kyle was the popular,in shape jock that a lot of girls fall for.

So do you think Alex being lanky and the geek holds him back in most people's minds as someone who would throw Isabel down and start some PWP with her?
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

I don't read NC-17 stuff, but I think the main reason there's not a ton of it in the Gazer world (and especially not Alex-instigated, as you guys are saying) is that PWP tends to be very "wham-bam, thank you ma'am," and Alex, isn't. I think the other couples can get away with this because M/L and M/M were in relationships for the majority of the show, but A/I was obviously a little shafted in that area, and weren't together most of the time, so the idea of them having sex and it not really affecting anything (thus the WP of PWP) doesn't really flow well.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

So do you think Alex being lanky and the geek holds him back in most people's minds as someone who would throw Isabel down and start some PWP with her?
yes
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

Sternbetrachter wrote:
yes
:cry: Very unimaginative people :lol:
Come on people all Alex had to do was say the 3 magical words and i'm sure Isabel would have been on her hands & knees in no time :shock:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

3 magical words
getting horny baby? :P

and I'm not saying *I* think Alex is too gentleman-like/chicken for hard, fast sex
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

Sternbetrachter wrote: getting horny baby? :P
:lol: Nope, but funny guess :lol:
you really don't wanna know the 3 magical words :lol: