Recommended Awakened Dreamer Fics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Recommended Awakened Dreamer Fics

Post by Kath7 »

Post links to all your favorite Zan/Liz stories here. Please make sure it isn't already on the thread before linking it.
AllieXie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AllieXie »

Come on people, come and give me a few links to some good stories. I am impatiently waiting here.....lol!
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. - William Shakespeare
alienmom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alienmom »

Night on the Balcony by DMartinez
Rating: Adult
Summary: A night on the balcony

Deja Who? by DMartinez
Rating: Adult
Summary:Tentative prequel to A Night on the Balcony.

Imbroglio by DMartinez
Rating: Mature - AU w/ aliens
Summary: Sequel to Deja Who? Part of the tentative pre-quels to A Night on the Balcony.

A Dupe's Responsibility by AweInspired
Rating: Mature - AU w/ aliens - unfinished
Summary: Zan has a role to play in the future of the pod squad.

Everything's Not Lost by Applebylicious
Rating: Mature - AU w/ aliens
Summary:Takes place after Panacea. What if Max died…and Zan survived? Liz deals with the grief of losing the man she loves, and the struggle of falling in love with him all over again.

Second chances by femmenerd
Rating: Adult - AU w/ aliens
Summary: This story follows canon up to but not including “Chant down Babylon. Max dies in the fire and this story is set about five years later in New York City. Liz was pregnant by Max when he died and had a son who is now four years old.

those are my favorites. if you want more there is a long list at the road not taken along with all other zan fics.

p.s. thanks to magikhands for all her hard work on the list :wink:
Last edited by alienmom on Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I am never far away. To find me, follow your heart." cherie
mom's cookie jar
Cinder
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Cinder »

Here is a list I compiled at a different site.

Awakened Dreamer Stories: (Liz/Zan)
  1. A Dupe Jones by Pinky Banana
    Summary: The New York Royal Four, better known as the Dupes (but don't call them that to their faces!), have received a message from "out there". But hold the press! That's not the latest news. Let’s just say it ain't easy being a king or a synesthete. (A what?). It's even less easy being a king and a synesthete together. What we got is DWP. Dupes wit' problems, yo.
    Rating: Mature Adult
    WIP
  2. Always Waiting for Someone Else by realistic dreamer1
    Summary: This is the story of Zan and Elise. Just think DupeLiz here. I'm not a firm believer in offering Liz up like she was the baked ham entree on the Easter buffet. Max has his soulmate and Zan has one too. But, they are not the same girl. Besides, I don't think either guy is into sharing all that much. And one more thing ... I couldn't do the New York talk if I tried, so I'm not going to.
    Rating: Mature
    WIP...possibly MIA
  3. Chances by kerri240879
    Summary: Chance encounters in the dark.
    Complete
  4. Different by StormyBear
    Summary: This takes place during "Meet the Dupes" and "Max in the City" Zan is not dead....read on and see how he survives. He finds that something....or someone is drawing him to Roswell. Max,Tess and the Dupes are already back in New York once he arrives in Roswell. He meets Liz and finds that he want to be....Different.
    Complete
  5. Find Me Here by mockingbird39
    Summary: Takes place after Ch-ch-changes. Forget all the stuff about the Wheelers—it never happened. Trust me. Never happened.
    WIP
  6. Growing Up by E.Soul
    Summary: Liz finds herself in a new place.
    Rating: Teen
    WIP...possibly MIA
  7. Heaven and Hell by StormyBear30
    Summary: Maxwell (Max) and Alexander (Zan) Evans are twin brothers growing up in Roswell New Mexico. Max is every parents dream child…and they make a point to lavish all the love and attention they can on him. Zan…is a troubled youth…even at a young age he likes to have fun and will do what ever he has to have it. Zan’s parents don’t know how to handle their wild child…afraid of the damage it could do to Mr. Evan’s budding political career…they send him to a home for troubled children. Years later Zan is back in Roswell…looking for revenge...and then he finds her.
    Complete
  8. I Want You by femmenerd
    Summary: Zan is the lead singer and guitarist of “the Screaming Aliens” and the object of many people’s desire. But all he really wants is Liz Parker. But will she allow herself to put aside her fears and give in to temptation?
    Complete
  9. If by WhosYrDaddy
    Summary: AU, No Aliens. Too much angst there. I wanna have some fun, and Zan and Liz wanna have a little too...
    WIP...possibly MIA
  10. Leather and Bondage by Rapunzel
    Summary: This is completely AU. Basically what happens is that Liz doesn’t want to be a virgin anymore and wants to seduce Max…things happen and she goes to Kyle…and then Liz goes to NYC, where she meets Zan…
    WIP
  11. Making Room by DMartinez
    Summary: Zan reunites with his family.
    Complete
  12. My Life, My Body, My Choice by Kapone224
    Summary: Liz is faced with a life altering decision and will have to make a crucial choice that without a doubt will affect all her personal relationships.
    Complete
  13. No Ordinary Love by Carmen & TrinityStar1323
    Summary: Viva Las Vegas revised. Everyone gets what they need, but not necessarily what they thought they wanted going into this.
    WIP...possibly MIA
  14. Overprotected by believer_evans.
    Summary: Not really that good at this. So uh…after being caught in a compromising position, Liz gets shipped off to an all girls’ school.
    WIP
  15. Owner of a Lonely Heart by Realistic Dreamer
    Summary: Like my other story, I'm not too sure where I'll take this. Elise still looks remarkably like Liz, and Zan ... well, he's just Zan, which says it all. I admit, I loved Zan and Elise together, but this story is not a sequel. It's a totally different treatment of the attempted murder of Zan. See, in my world, he doesn't die.
    WIP...possibly MIA
  16. Secret of Zan by DMartinez
    Summary: Lannie and Rath got Zan out of the way so that they could convince Max to go to the Summit. Before they left, Rath had his way with Liz. Liz finds herself changing and liking it very much. Ava refused to go back with Lannie, Rath, Max and Tess. This is an alternative to the ending on the show last week. (Sequel to "Metallic")
    Complete
  17. She's the One by TrinityStar1323
    Summary: Alternate Universe. Liz Parker has been in love with Zan all of her life, and when they are finally married she doesn't think her life could get any better. But when Zan dies at the hands of their enemy, it is his brother who Liz must marry according to Antarian law.
    Complete
  18. Shiver by jinni
    Summary: She looks at him…he looks at her…neither of them know what to do.
    Rating: Teen
    Complete
  19. Sickness of Love by Kapone224
    Summary: It has Zan and Liz, and that's all I have to say about that.
    WIP
  20. Somewhere In Between by DMartinez
    Summary: The ship arrived at long last. (Sequel to "Metallic" and "Secret of Zan")
    WIP
  21. Sweet Rosalyn by dreamangel
    Summary: Zan meets somebody... Leads up to Meet the Dupes
    WIP
  22. The Augur by DMartinez
    Summary: AU. Liz Parker has been a tool for longer than she’d like to remember. It’s when she meets a stranger that’s the splitting image of her supposed lover that she realizes her true destiny.
    Complete
  23. The Five Day Journey To You by Bennie
    Summary: Liz Meets a Dupe.
    Complete
  24. The Last Time by ShellSueD
    Summary: Two people say good-bye.
    Complete
  25. Through a Glass Darkly by Mockingbird39.
    Summary: Takes place several years post EOTW while Liz is attending college in New York. Liz encounters someone from her past...
    Complete
  26. These Are the Choices We Make by kerri240879
    Summary: When you make a choice, the consequences echo through out time. But we have to live with the choices we make.
    Complete
  27. Watching by TatiLoca
    Summary: Someone is watching our Roswellians…
    Complete
  28. Where the Heart Is by jinni
    Summary:Liz leaves Roswell trying to get away from memories she just can't take anymore... and runs into someone that brings it all back, and then some.
    Complete
Life is a zoo in a jungle.
Peter De Vries
AllieXie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AllieXie »

Any more? Quite a few of those stories were really great, save for some.
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. - William Shakespeare
Morrigan Undomiel
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Tied up on Ewan's bed waiting for him to come in wearing that kilt. Rowr.

Post by Morrigan Undomiel »

I was wondering if anyone had any double dipper fics as well?

I like my threesomes. I figured it would be good to ask here cause it is in the same vein, just with Max throw in the action.
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Morrigan Undomiel wrote:I was wondering if anyone had any double dipper fics as well?

I like my threesomes. I figured it would be good to ask here cause it is in the same vein, just with Max throw in the action.

These can be reccomended in the Slash Reccomendation thread. I bumped it for you.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Morrigan Undomiel
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Tied up on Ewan's bed waiting for him to come in wearing that kilt. Rowr.

I'm not really looking for slash, I'm just looking for M/L/Z. I don't like slash, but I'll try there. Maybe there will be some that I would want to read.
KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KiaraAlexisKlay »

Didn't orphyphets have a Double Dipper or was that RoswellOracle? ANyway, the name of the fic is Cravings, I don't have the link unfortunately but it's here on the board.

Um....there's also been another one but I can't remember it's name, and it's not slash per say. Both men have sex with Liz and they're comfortable with each other, but they weren't groping attacking each other. To me that is kinda sick, cause they're kinda like brothers in a way. Or at least the 'same person' and that's just eeewww.

LOL

Hope that helped some.

banner made by RoswellOracle!
Morrigan Undomiel
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Thanks for the help!