Majandra Delfino (Maria Deluca) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Yay! Thanks Kath7 for letting us know! :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
hks_bsb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by hks_bsb »

I read something about them re-releasing Majandra's CD. I don't know if that's true? Does anyone know anything?

~Hannah~
Whats so great about normal???

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Roswell_Dreamers/

*Kaylee & Simon* *Keria & Lewis* *Michael and Sarah*
DMartinez
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by DMartinez »

I read something about that this past summer and it was old news at that point. I'm not sure it was ever done. Check her site if it's still up. That page seems to come and go.
hks_bsb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by hks_bsb »

I hate that. I would love to have her cd. Do you know if you can download it off of the internet?

~Hannah~
Whats so great about normal???

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Roswell_Dreamers/

*Kaylee & Simon* *Keria & Lewis* *Michael and Sarah*
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Copper Mountain, CO (Monday, January 16, 2006) - The first annual Pro Celebrity Union comes to Colorado's Copper Mountain ski and snowboard resort this weekend, Jan. 20-22. Hollywood actors and actresses including Hayden Christensen (Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith), Katherine Heigl (Grey's Anatomy, The Ringer), Majandra Delfino (Roswell, Traffic) , Lalaine (Lizzie McGuire) and others are expected to attend for pro-am rail jams, a dual slalom race, Superpipe jam sessions, live music and a high stakes poker tournament.

The Hollywood Poker Texas Hold 'Em Celebrity Challenge will be held on Saturday night, Jan. 21 from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. It will be a sponsor/celebrity battle to the finish, and you have a chance to sit at the table! Visit Zaring-Cioffi Entertainment's website to register for the online Freeroll poker tournament which is your chance to win. The Freeroll tournament winner and a guest will be flown to Copper, given two nights' lodging and two days' lift tickets, and will get their seat at the Celebrity Challenge. Second and third place winners will also have a free seat at the table.

The weekend event will benefit the Summit Foundation, dedicated to supporting the non-profit organizations in Summit County, Colo.
Perhaps we'll get some pics of Majandra and Katherine together?
it's better to rise than fade away.
AngelicFairy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AngelicFairy »

Perhaps we'll get some pics of Majandra and Katherine together?
I hope so, it's always nice to see people from the Roswell gang together again. :D
Lisette
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lisette »

Thought everyone would be interested that MD just got a pilot for CBS called "Ultra"

From Futoncritic.com -
who's in it?
lena headey
("the brothers grimm")
peter dinklage
("threshold")
richard coyle
("topsy-turvy")
aimee garcia
("greetings from tucson")
majandra delfino
("roswell")

what's it about?
drama based on the image comics property of the same name,
about pearl penalosa, a single city-girl superhero balancing the
demands of greatness with her love life and social calendar.
Check out my style column Dear Miss Style
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Dear_Miss_Style
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

Fingers crossed for Ultra - it sounds awesome.

Majandra also got cast in an ABC comedy called Help me help you with Ted Dason and Jane Kaczmarek. She'll have a recurring role in the series if it's picked up which looks very likely.
Banner by Evelyn
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Looks as if Maj's pilot was not picked up... BOO! :(
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

ok no one's mentioned this and if i knew i wouldve so seen it but majandras on a new show on abc and she was already in the first2 episodes and i missed them :( well tomorrow is epi3 so just a heads up2those who wanna know...

Well according to Wtnh.com Majandra is listed as a guest star on October 3, 2006 episode called The Mattress

"The Mattress" - The group goes a bit overboard when they undertake Bill's rule of the week in taking a risk. At the behest of Petey (Tim Meadows, "Saturday Night Live"), a therapist with questionable methods and with whom he shares a waiting room, Bill takes his own advice. Together with Petey and one of Petey's patients, Bill breaks into his estranged wife Anne's house to take back their mattress for his own. Meanwhile Dave attempts to earn some respect from his office co-workers, and Darlene and Michael's rendezvous is interrupted when Jonathan shows up with a problem, on "Help Me Help You," Tuesday, October 3 (9:30-10:00 PM).

Guest starring are Lindsay Sloane as Sasha, Bruce Altman as Professor Ira Morton, Meredith Roberts as Francesca, Majandra Delfino as Lucy, Michael Oosterom as Jerry, Tim Meadows as Petey, Toby Huss as Lenny, Hayden Lee as office worker no. 1, Dele as office worker no. 2 and Scott Thewes as waiter.

Spanish subtitles via secondary closed captioning.

This program carries a TV-PG,D,L,S parental guideline.

"Help Me Help You" stars Ted Danson as Dr. Bill Hoffman, Charlie Finn as Dave, Jim Rash as Jonathan, Suzy Nakamura as Inger, Darlene Hunt as Darlene and Jere Burns as Michael.

SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~