Fucked-up Bitch!

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

nunki
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by nunki »

I can´t understand people who think that way at all.

I tried the link before because I couldn´t believe that such a site couldn´t be reported and removed and I´m glad it doesn´t exist anymore.

Sometimes I think these people don´t even know what they are talking about, because it´s so hard to believe that they do and still can think that.
I visited the concentration camp Mauthausen a few years ago with my class and it was really bad. At first you see the shacks and the "shower" and everything and can´t really imagine the whole extend of it. Then you go into the museum with all the photographs and suddenly it´s so real...all the suffering,the torture of even young kids and babies and there´s no way you can ever understand how human beings were able to do that to human beings. It´s just pervert. How can people not see that?!

And although I´m against any kind of war (at least if there are alternatives) because they cause so much senseless suffering on both sides while not really making anything better, I don´t wish to any innocent people to get killed...not American soldiers and not Iraqi civilians.

I hope all you´re relatives and friends come back healthy!