You Can Gloat Now Ladies....

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ok also never get a few beers in you,grab one of those shocking dog collars,hold it in your hand tightly and than tell your friend.....

"Hey man hit the button and lets see how much this thing pops you!"

:roll: IT HURTS LIKE HELL!
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

killjoy wrote:Ok also never get a few beers in you,grab one of those shocking dog collars,hold it in your hand tightly and than tell your friend.....

"Hey man hit the button and lets see how much this thing pops you!"

:roll: IT HURTS LIKE HELL!
Hmm...

So if my boyfriend or my brothers/cousins started to bother me too much, those would really work?

Thanks for the suggestion!

:mrgreen:

Ashley
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

(No men were hurt during the determining of this study)

I think the problem is men are more inclined to do dumb things that can get us hurt than women.

This isn’t my accident per say but I did play a major part in it. Once my friends and I decided it would be a good idea to have a party on the roof of my house…a party with alcoholic beverages. You can imagine how that turned out. Although I wasn’t the one to take the plunge I definitely would have had to foot the bill if something had of ended up broken other than my barbeque grill. Not a good idea.

BUT, my wife can’t gloat about this little fact, as it is she has WAY more accidents than I do. And I, being the loving and attentive husband that I am, always take good care of her when she does. So instead I think I’ll be the one to gloat.

~Chad~
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

I'd have to admit that I'm completely accident prone. I'm always tripping on absolutely nothing, bumping into stuff and of course i always manage to burn myself every time i cook... even when i'm using pot holders!

But then there's my boyfriend who always manages to have a different type of accident... always some crazy idea when he's drank a few and is sitting around with all his buddies. Suddenly they're all geniuses and know the answer to everything and are so eager to try out anything! :roll:

Guys are weird!

-Cyn-
<center>Image
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

To_Kiss_A_Frog wrote:always some crazy idea when he's drank a few and is sitting around with all his buddies. Suddenly they're all geniuses and know the answer to everything and are so eager to try out anything! :roll:

Guys are weird!

-Cyn-
Hey! :twisted: I'm a guy and I'll have you know that's just.........well probably the truth :oops:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

:lol:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

:lol: I've got my laugh for the day.
Evelynn
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Evelynn »

Interesting fact.

Evelynn
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

How about getting drunk at a party...climbing into the back of a truck to pass out and than having that person,not know you're back there,drive off to another state?

It's a pain in the ass to get home trust me :roll: :oops:
Evelynn
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Evelynn »

killjoy wrote:How about getting drunk at a party...climbing into the back of a truck to pass out and than having that person,not know you're back there,drive off to another state?

It's a pain in the ass to get home trust me :roll: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Evelynn