You Can Gloat Now Ladies....

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Lady_vixen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lady_vixen »

I think it was very big of you to even post that so..I will just glow on the inside. :lol:
cookiely
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cookiely »

Well statistically every year are more boys born than girls.
So you guys have to decimate yourself a bit to keep at least a bit of equilibrium.

:D Well another solution would be that every girl gets to keep her own harem.
That way man wouldn't have to go through this brutal selection.

:D I for myself wouldn't mind that :? but you guys know how it is you make a
sensible suggestion like this and in the next moment you have to fight of hundreds of masculinists :roll: who feel offended by this proposal :D :D :D
Djinn
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning

Post by Djinn »

lol

Well, if you can find the guys to do that, then I say go for it! 8)

But only IF you can find those guys; c'mon, you know how competetive guys can get over even something like tiddly-winks.

If you turned your back on your man-rem, you'd have to be sure to chain them up seperatley otherwise.......

....well, let's just say they won't exactly be re-arrange your furniture to achive friendlier feng-shui. :roll:
<center>

</center>
cookiely
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cookiely »

But only IF you can find those guys; c'mon, you know how competetive guys can get over even something like tiddly-winks.

If you turned your back on your man-rem, you'd have to be sure to chain them up seperatley otherwise.......
Of course I am aware that men can be quite competitive and as generous as I am
:D I would grant them to right to have contests among each other. Something that keeps them in shape :P but where they can't hurt each other too much (like swimming, or basketball etc.)

Well, if you can find the guys to do that, then I say go for it! Cool

:? Well unfortunately that is the difficult part.

Now seriously one guy is work enough. :shock: Just think about a whole harem that keep asking you stupid questions like:"Can I wear this"?

:shock: Or even worse, imagine one of them gets sick and infects the other guys (with a for women harmless but for men apparently deathly cold) :shock:

:shock: Imangine all the..........................whining :wink:

:D That is the stuff horror movies are made from :wink:
Djinn
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Djinn »

Yeah, I never did get that whole thing....

....I for one wear whatever the hell I feel like and NEVER get sick, even when I do, I pretty much just ignore it till it goes away....

....but yeah, weird... :?
<center>

</center>
rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

Hehe! I'm gloating. I have to admit, I'm surprised many of my male friend haven't died yet. One such example was when the idiots decided that it would be a good idea to jump over the bonfire.

Now this is a common occurance... Nothing unusal... but it is stupid when someone keeps topping it up with a fuel of some kind and just happens to be the biggest the men have made. Us women told the men not to be so stupid; that someone will land arse first into the fire and get their butt burnt.

It happened.

Then there is the time when the guys decided to climb the cliff face at compton (on the Isle of wight). Now usually this would be okay because compton conprises of sad and lowish cliffs... so they'd be fine if they fell. But this time they had decided they were going to take a risk... do it on the highest cliff face with rocks under it.

We told them not to do because it would be rather messey for us when we would have to scrape their remains off the rocks.

It almost happened. Luckily he was at the top and us women managed to grab his hands just in time or he'd be in a bucket right now.

Both times we had told them not to do it... so there is two examples of women always being right...

*Gloats*
whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is still the same: it's you.
Djinn
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Djinn »

Well I'm a guy and I've never broken any of my bones, nor dislocated anything, nor slipped anything, nothing, nope, natta....it would seam that the part of my brain thats suppose to tell you when things are retarded ACTUALLY works....

...so I guess I probably shouldn't tell the guys then huh? :roll:
<center>

</center>
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Women being smarter than us guys? :shock:

Nahhhh that can't be right! :roll: :lol:

I bet they spent a few million tax paying dollars for that study to be done. :lol:

Ohhh and for my own stupid male accident :oops: .....well let's just say you should never get a few beers in you and than try to use a trampoline as a diving board into a swimming pool. Might hit the side of the pool and break your ankle by accident. :oops:
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

killjoy wrote: Ohhh and for my own stupid male accident :oops: .....well let's just say you should never get a few beers in you and than try to use a trampoline as a diving board into a swimming pool. Might hit the side of the pool and break your ankle by accident. :oops:

:lol: That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard aside from the ankle of course :lol:
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

killjoy wrote:Ohhh and for my own stupid male accident :oops: .....well let's just say you should never get a few beers in you and than try to use a trampoline as a diving board into a swimming pool. Might hit the side of the pool and break your ankle by accident. :oops:
Well, at least you'll know not to do that next time.

I mean, you really only have two ankles you can break, and if you end up breaking both of them the same way... well you can't really blame that on the beer. :wink:

Just teasing!

That was entertaining though.

I'm sure it wasn't much fun to wake up to a hangover and a cast.

Ashley