Max, Michael or Zan?

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which Antarian floats your boat?

Max Evans
52%
Michael Guerin
34%
Zan da man
14%

Total votes: 58

Bri+Jason2830
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Bri+Jason2830 »

MAX!...MAX!...MAX!...MAX!...MAX!!!!!!!
trulov wrote: He's just beautiful - he's not perfect but take away people trying to control and manipulate him and you are left with a beautiful soul.
I totally agree with you. He is such a pure romantic at heart and always tries to do the "right thing". He's caring, loving and gentle, yet holds such strength, power and honor within.
"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." ~ Anonymous
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Bri+Jason2830 wrote:MAX!...MAX!...MAX!...MAX!...MAX!!!!!!!
trulov wrote: He's just beautiful - he's not perfect but take away people trying to control and manipulate him and you are left with a beautiful soul.
I totally agree with you. He is such a pure romantic at heart and always tries to do the "right thing". He's caring, loving and gentle, yet holds such strength, power and honor within.
I totally agree with both comments but the answer to the question is MAX.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

Max Evans *inlove*
It's my fav male character ever *__*

Cuz he's beutiful inside and outside. He's sweet, caring, a little possessive :lol:, romantic, passionate, sexy, strong and many more shadings that you can find in a man :wink: He's totally a letal mix. Sure an alien cuz in the reality you can't find a man like him *__*
And he love a woman in a way that no one in the world will never compare to him.
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Michael - because he's intense, complex, intelligent, sexy and doesn't pussyfoot around. My heart bled for him on several occasions, and I just relate to him better than I do Max.
it's better to rise than fade away.
Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ella1022 »

girl afraid wrote:Michael - because he's intense, complex, intelligent, sexy and doesn't pussyfoot around. My heart bled for him on several occasions, and I just relate to him better than I do Max.
Ditto
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"- Romeo from Dark Hunter Series
Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

ALL of them....in a nice Shi sandwich... :wink:

SHI
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Michael... why beause he always seemed the most realistic to me, and although he wasnt what one would think to be a perfect boyfriend, he did STAY on the planet for the women he loved. LOL. Not often you can say that.
SweetnSpicy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SweetnSpicy »

MMMM Michael! I agree he wasn't the best boyfriend but he tried his best because all his life he never had received love from anyone except 2 people. No one liked him or wanted him around. No one in the show gets that. They just alll thought that he was cruel . He just didn't know how to love.

Otherwise he is sexy, fine, and blows my mind. He is way more realistic too. He just had a thing about him that I loved can't explain it! Just bad-boys do it for me!

*I can't froget Rath!He is the bad-ass version of Michael and how can you not love that?
-
Michael to Maria--
I try my best but I don't suceed
I need to be loved but I fall on my knees
You keep me sane in the craziest moments
Your warmth your beauty will always hold my heart the closest....
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I wouldn't actually choose any one of them (if I'd have to, then Michael) because I prefer Buddhist Jocks or sweet guitar players.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Shiesty23 wrote:ALL of them....in a nice Shi sandwich... :wink:

SHI
I like where your head is at GF 8) 8) 8)
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!