TAT: In The Beginning (M/L, AU, Mature) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Oh no no no... You did not just do that to us!!!

::Shakes Head and Rejoins Reality::

Ok I guess you did.... Great fic... I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us next.
BelevnDreamsToo
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BelevnDreamsToo »

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTICALLY PERFECT ending for this UTTERLY FABULOUS fic!!!

I was panicked, as you know, through the whole thing, thinking it was going to end in disaster!!! You couldn't have relieved my anxiety, could you?!! :roll:
“Oh,” she sighed, “I like this ending much better.”
I couldn't agree more with the darling sounding girl at the end!! Who I have visions ending with the darling boy... GIGANTIC DREAMY GRIN!!

I don't know what even got into me to doubt you for one inkling!!! Breathless as usual!!

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing immense talent with us again!!!

Can't wait till you start posting the new story!!! :wink:

x0x, Jeannine
<center>Image
Fabulous banner by Bordersinsanity!!!</center>
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

I have to admit that I never expected you to end it like that. I thought for sure that if there was just one more part than it would all end horribly.

I almost want it to end slightly bad so that you can have Max storm in and save everyone at the last minute.

However, I think that I like this ending because we get to decide how it ends, which is just great and something that I don't think has ever been done before.

This fic was absolutely wonderful and had me enthralled throughout the entire time. BRAVO!

The way that you use words to tell a story is just amazinga and the twists and turns always leave us breathless (no pun intended) and wishing for more.

I can't wait to see what you pull out of your sleeve next!

Absolutely amazing!

Ashley
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

Awesome ending. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us. I loved it. I can't wait to see what you do next.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Breathless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Breathless »

Morning Dreamgirl wrote:I almost want it to end slightly bad so that you can have Max storm in and save everyone at the last minute.

However, I think that I like this ending because we get to decide how it ends, which is just great and something that I don't think has ever been done before.
Ashley, I'm not sure if you'll see this, but you've "hit the nail on the head". There were many ways I could have ended this, but by the very nature of calling this "In The Beginning", I wanted to set up a mythology for the series - the premise that Max, throughout time, would always find his Liz (or LeeLee!). Having an ambiguous ending, where each reader could choose the version they wanted, worked for me. I like the idea of Max, devasted over the loss of LeeLee, declaring his love for her, and vowing to find her again. At the same time, I love the happily ever after, where Max and LeeLee establish a love so strong, that after a full, and fertile life, their souls naturally gravitate back to each other. Isn't that the essence of Max and Liz? Their undying love for one another?

I know this final chapter might be jarring for a lot of you, but for me, it was the only way to end it.
Behr's Bitch
Ling
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ling »

I loved this story. I'm sorry it has ended although a great ending. Can't wait to read your next story.
LL
sylvia37
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sylvia37 »

Fabulous job as usual Debbi. I'm liked the ending, and yet I can't decide either, which way it should go. Of course my dreamer heart wants them to be together and have that wonderful family!

Sigh.....Sorry it's over but looking forward to whatever's next.

Hopefully we can chat soon.

Sylvia
Lisa: Do we have any food that wasn't brutally slaughtered?

Homer: Well, I think the veal died of loneliness.
DMartinez
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by DMartinez »

I've been literally holding my breath and passing out when i turned blue since last week. I'm so glad you did both to me, good and bad ending. hehe.

I'm a masochist, what can I say.

wonderful, truly wonderfully great, Lady.
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

I loved this ending, it was something I have never seen done before at least I havent. I'm more for the first ending, and how he's out there searching for her soul.

Great story Debbi as always and thanks for your thoughts. Things are actually great now moved back home about four weeks ago.
kittens
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kittens »

Does it count as HEA if it was a story, especially with 2 possible endings, LOL