What happens to Michael and Maria!??

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

xhollywoodx1
Enthusiastic Roswellian

What happens to Michael and Maria!??

Post by xhollywoodx1 »

I haven't seen all of the seasons.. I recently just got into Roswell lately. I am a HUGE Michael and Maria fan. I just watched "Heart of Mine" which is the prom episode. But what happens to them from now on? Are they still going to be together and are they off-and-on again?
I just can't wait .. I must know! :D
"'Cause I'm Looking at you through the glass, don't know how much time has passed. Oh god it feels like forever but no one ever tells you that forever feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head."
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

You don't mind being spoiled then ? Okay, after the prom episode, there's thig huge arc involving Alex (I hate that one), Max and Tess (ditto on the hate) and Michael is there for Maria, leading to Michael cooking a romantic meal for Maria, giving her flashes and making love.

In the last episode of Season 2, Michael decides to stay on Earth for Maria.

In the 3rd season, Michael has a new job, new friends and Maria feels lonely. She breaks up with Michael, to try her hand at a musical career. In the end, the aliens are on the army hit list and they have to leave Roswell. Maria decides to leave with Michael, even if she isn't in danger.

So yes, they end up together.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
xhollywoodx1
Enthusiastic Roswellian

:)

Post by xhollywoodx1 »

Yay! I was hoping they would be together at the end! They are my favorite :). Thanks for the information!
"'Cause I'm Looking at you through the glass, don't know how much time has passed. Oh god it feels like forever but no one ever tells you that forever feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head."