When the heck IS Max's birthday anyway? The Roscanon thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

Lillie wrote:Does anyone know when Max and the others found out that Larek was using Brody's body?
That would be when Max was Brody/Larek at the summit, in 'max in the city.' It was a big surprise, so he didn't know before that.
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

In "Max in the City" at the Summit. That's when Max recognised Brody, but Larak spoke to him. Earlier that day, he'd been told about aliens inhabiting human bodies, so it all fell into place
Crashdown_51
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Crashdown_51 »

I was wondering if anyone knew exactly how many kids did Max heal in the hospital and where did that one lady go (the one from Panacea and Chant Down Babylon) after Max returned to his usual self???
<center>Image
***Click on banner to get to my author's page***</center>
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Crashdown_51 wrote:I was wondering if anyone knew exactly how many kids did Max heal in the hospital and where did that one lady go (the one from Panacea and Chant Down Babylon) after Max returned to his usual self???
I'm pretty sure it was 5 kids one of whom was Sydney -Brody's daughter...

And Max or the guy who was sharing his body snapped her neck... she died.
Crashdown_51
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Crashdown_51 »

Zanity wrote:
Crashdown_51 wrote:I was wondering if anyone knew exactly how many kids did Max heal in the hospital and where did that one lady go (the one from Panacea and Chant Down Babylon) after Max returned to his usual self???
I'm pretty sure it was 5 kids one of whom was Sydney -Brody's daughter...

And Max or the guy who was sharing his body snapped her neck... she died.
Life saver is what you are, lol. Thanks so much.
<center>Image
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

I know this question has probably been asked too many times, but I have
to know:

Would I be wrong if I described Michael's hair as dirty blonde?
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Crashdown_51
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Crashdown_51 »

Roslover39 wrote:I know this question has probably been asked too many times, but I have
to know:

Would I be wrong if I described Michael's hair as dirty blonde?
I always took Michael as a brunette not a blonde.
<center>Image
elodie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by elodie »

Ok, kind of a dumb question, but what does CHAD stand for? I get what it means, but I'd love to know what the acronym stands for!
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

elodie wrote:Ok, kind of a dumb question, but what does CHAD stand for? I get what it means, but I'd love to know what the acronym stands for!
Welcome to the board. CHAD means....well....I've seen several meanings attached to it. "Couldn't Happen As Described" or "Continuity Hole or Annoying Discrepancy" are two of them. Basically it's anything in the show that just doesn't make sense in context with what came before, or which defies common sense. This was Roswell. As much as I loved the show, it was rife with CHADs. That rather ugly fact took away a lot of its charm.

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

I have to say that I've always been a die hard Behrian/Healer/truckstopper and a
closet Fehrian but because of that darned fic Behrian Empire
by Irish77, I find myself turning into a Lolly so late in the game.

I was wondering if someone can explain to me why Michael fans are
called Lollies?

Thank you :)
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!