Beta Request Thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

tiredmuse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by tiredmuse »

Hey gang!

I am currently writing a 3 parter (hopefully) Polar story which is very Adult. I am looking for a beta who won't feel bad about pushing me to my best. I especially suck at grammer. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!
~muse

Found a beta, thanks!
Last edited by tiredmuse on Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

I have come undone... Obsidian

My rambles...

Take a walk on the wildside... polarattraction.net
sprayadhesive
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sprayadhesive »

Looking for a beta for one of my stories. It may require some patience, because it's 1 of 4 stories that I'm currently working on right now. I got the idea and couldn't get it out of my head, so then... and now I'm rambling.

It's an Alternate Universe With Aliens story... Dreamer. The reason it's AU is because Max and Isabel end up with Hank making them Isabel Guerin and Max Guerin, Michael was adopted by the Evanses, making him Michael Evans.

Max still healed Liz in the Crashdown that day, so Liz, Maria, and Alex know the Alien Secret.

Max gets abused by Hank, but only Isabel knows it.

It'smostly going to need grammatical and spelling help. Feedback and suggestions are welcomed and encouraged. Maybe some pestering to actually write the story as well.

If any of this made sense to you and you would like to beta it, PM me! Thanks!

Found one, thanks!
kiwigirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kiwigirl »

Taken
kiwigirl wrote:Hi guys I am looking for a beta for my new story. …Well not really new it’s an old story I have posted it here before but I am going to pick it up again

It is AU without aliens called Baby Liz is a teenage mum her parents have sent her to live in Roswell.

Please let me know if you are willing to help me I already have the first 8 parts done

thanks jennie :D
Just bumping this. I already have a beta but I need someone else to bounce ideas off and to just read though it before posting to make sure it's all good
Last edited by kiwigirl on Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tell a man there are 40 billion stars and he’ll believe you, tell him the bench has wet paint on it and he just has to touch it.

my fics
Luzser1800
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luzser1800 »

Does anyone out there have any legal knowledge concerning minors? I really, really don't want to give anything away on the thread, but I could totally use some help here, I want it to seem realistic.

Thanx in advance to anyone who decides to throw a PM my way and is willing to help.

Edited: TAKEN
Last edited by Luzser1800 on Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
sylus27
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sylus27 »

Hey guys - I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to beta my fic Down Among the Dead Men. It's an AU w/ Aliens fic. The first update is posted if you'd like to read it. I don't think it would be a huge burden - just someone to bounce ideas off and let me know if I'm straying too far in certain areas. PM me if you'd like a little more explanation of what I think I'd need. Please let me know if you'd be interested. Thanks a lot guys.

Found one. Thanks.
Last edited by sylus27 on Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
montee916
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by montee916 »

Hey Folks.

I'm looking for a Beta for a sequel to Third Time Lucky (link is in my sig.)

there is one original character in that and two more in the sequel, so would pay to have read it first.

Needing someone to review what I've got so far, and discuss where I'm going and how to get there.
Bumping in the hope someone will pick it up.

TAKEN
Last edited by montee916 on Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Third Time Lucky - my first fic

Second Time Around - the sequel to 3TL
Taniapretender
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Taniapretender »

Hey guys...

I'm working here on my first Roswellian fiction. - PLus in english, which can be pretty tough since i'm french...

anyway, it's a roswell /DA crossover and i wouldn't even dare posting it without having someone looked for errors...

So, basically, it would just be a quick grammatical checking , mostly for expressions and things that just don't "click".

Also, I have written 9 chapters so far, so i'm looking forward to post them on the board - you know the deal with writers only living for feedback ;) -

Thanx !

Taniap'

Work taken by Calinia ! Thanx
Last edited by Taniapretender on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Twincest-lover & X-tremer

Life is what happens to you while you're buisy making other plans

-You know why you don't wanna kill me ? 'Cause you are me. It's a natural desire for people like us to dominate and define - Mr Lyle, The Pretender -
jamy21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jamy21 »

I would love to be a beta for a fanfiction, so anyone is welcome to ask me!
:D
Reamhar
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Reamhar »

Looking for a Beta for Dirty Little Secret.

Dirty Little Secret

Please PM me if anyone's interested. :D

Found someone, thanks.
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Elizabeth Kivana »

Hi there! I was wondering if someone would be willing to work in me in a future work. It's in the process of being written just not posted yet. For information, you can see my author thread. The story is called Somebody Save me. You can read the summery there.

Basickly, Liz is in Smallvile and is more then just imporant. What I need is a Smallville knower. I know the show basics and I love it. You'll notice I picked season 3 since I'm on it. So give me PM. Please.

Liz