TAT: In The Beginning (M/L, AU, Mature) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Great part... Wow, Max is breaking all the rules to find LeeLee. I love it, can't wait to see what happens next.
Michelle in LA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Michelle in LA »

“The star date was all wrong, Rafe. A million years wrong. The Granilith didn’t just take us to the far side of the universe. I think it took us back in time.”
Ooops.

No wonder Max is nervous about reconnoitering with his team.

Can they get back? (And at least now we know that it was no fluke that in the future, "Serena" would "reconfigure the Granilith" for time travel.) ;)

Wow. Don't know what to make of this. If they can go back, they'll definitely have to leave Max behind so he won't face execution, though if he's inherited his parents' priestly and seeress-y mojo, maybe there was some "Purpose" for those dreams he was sent—very specific.

Many cultures have a belief that dreams are sacred, they're messages sent to lead us on a path... surely one that believes in seers and high priests would have to believe that Max's dreams were a trail of cosmic breadcrumbs... ;)

If they can't go back there's the wonderful angst-factory known as Avona, always good for that gut-wrenching angst our Beloved Author is so famous for, so...

Either way, go or stay, the weather is ... overcast, possible thunder showers.

~ Funniest FB ~ Round 11 ~ Best FB ~ Round 10
~ Most Thought-Provoking FB ~ Round 10
~ FB You Follow Around the Boards~ Round B
frenchkiss70
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by frenchkiss70 »

Morning Dreamgirl wrote:Wow!

I have to admit that I didn't expect to see that one coming!

I can't imagine how they're going to react when they find out that Max/Zan isn't going to be going back with them.

Although, I have to admit that I'm sure you have more hidden away - especially with that last little twist.

It should be interesting to see how they all take the fact that not only is he staying, but he's married and has a child on the way.

So is there any way to get you to post the next part tonight too? :wink:

Couldn't help but ask. :mrgreen:

I hope that you're feeling completely better darlin and that if not, you continue to get better as the days go by.

Loved it!

Ashley
Ditto.

Thanks for writing
Jason's Lover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Jason's Lover »

Back in time?! Whoa! Great part!
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

Hmm, this story is getting only better and better.

It's great that Max wants to get back to his wife and child, but when the times comes...Will he really return? :?

Great part, can't wait for more.
paper
Addicted Roswellian

Post by paper »

Coooooool! This is really getting exciting. Max was a naughty boy but I hope it all turns out ok for Max & Leelee.

Even if they get the ship out of the drink, there is no guarantee it will work, or that the time travel can be reversed. These travelers are royally screwed.

Unless, of course, they WANT to stay here.

So glad you are feeling better after the surgery. Glad to have you back.

Kavar Khivar A Despot's work is never done.
Flamehair
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Flamehair »

great update :D I wonder how they will react if he chooses to stay there
dreamerbabylioness
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerbabylioness »

Woah, I did not see that coming either.

But yayyyy :D Max wants to stay with LeeLee... and they really are meant to be... awwwww.

Great part. Hope they can get the ship out and program the granilith to get back to the future... otherwise the rest of the crew are in for an interesting adjustment :shock:

Thanks for the update :D
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Wow. I like the relationship between Rafe and Max already. I hope this all works out ok for Max and LeeLee.

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
BehrObsession
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BehrObsession »

Wow. The granilith must have known exactly what Zan/Max was looking for and it involved more than just coordinates for stars that appeared to him in his dreams. So much more that it had to go back in time. Zan/Max was destined to meet and fall in love with LeeLee. I knew there was more going on with Avona. I hope the others don't try to force Max to leave with them. LeeLee and Max can't be torn apart now. Please fix this soon!