Traitors-L/Khivar Sometimes you have to go to the other side

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

vampiricheart
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by vampiricheart »

I think I really like Khivar played by Wentworth Miller. He's hot. But I don't know, I always thought that Khivar would be older than the Pod Squad, but barely. Like Early to Mid-twenties. I seems that if he's in his late 20's to early 30's, he shouldn't be too concerned with teenagers, let alone a teenage girl... But then, It all depends on the circumstances.
For example, let's just say there was a story line where Khivar was also sent to Earth in a similar way as the PS. Maye he died on Anter with them or something. He'd have to be around their age if not like 20-25. Which of course make Wentworth Miller damn near perfect, right?

I don't know, I'm seriously babbling on and I probably don't make much sense....

But anyway, I always thought that Khivar would be hot either blonde or dark, but he'd definitely have to be rugged. I sort of invisioned Josh Wald as him. Max was mostly clean shaven with his perfectly groomed teenage hair. Khivar would most likely be the opposite, with green, blue, or even grey eyes.

Like I said, I'm not making much sense, I'm sleepy...

~Nikki
X-Tremer
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

vampiricheart wrote:
For example, let's just say there was a story line where Khivar was also sent to Earth in a similar way as the PS. Maye he died on Anter with them or something. He'd have to be around their age if not like 20-25. Which of course make Wentworth Miller damn near perfect, right?
~Nikki
That paragraph worked like a shot of adrenaline to previously comatosed Traitor muse. Giving me so many ideas that are screaming to be put into a story! No, no, no! I have enough on my plate at the moment.
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
Cinder
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Cinder »

LittleBit wrote:
vampiricheart wrote:
~Nikki
That paragraph worked like a shot of adrenaline to previously comatosed Traitor muse. Giving me so many ideas that are screaming to be put into a story! No, no, no! I have enough on my plate at the moment.
Yes, yes, yes! A new traitor story? From LittleBit? I know I want to read it! Come on, you know you want to cave. :wink:
Life is a zoo in a jungle.
Peter De Vries
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

Cinder wrote:
LittleBit wrote:
vampiricheart wrote:
~Nikki
Yes, yes, yes! A new traitor story? From LittleBit? I know I want to read it! Come on, you know you want to cave. :wink:
Of course I want to cave, I even figured out the first scene where Khivar and Liz meet. The only bad thing is that I would have to rewatch S3 to get canon correct and I'm not sure if I can stomach that.

But I have so much to do on my writing. However, considering I'm going to have more time on my hands this summer, I might be able to do it. If you want to know why I'm going to have more time, check out the explaination on my live journal.

Drifter Love

Cinder
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Cinder »

So I think a challenge thread specifically dedicated to traitor stories would be awesome. What kinds of stories does everyone want to see written?

Here is a current list of traitor stories. Feel free to post the links to any I am missing.
  1. Coup de theatre by AnEchoResounds
  2. Don't Believe Everything You Have Heard by LittleBit
  3. Embracing the Enemy by Gaudy
  4. Empty Girl by hauntedd
  5. Fading by Gaudy
  6. His by Gaudy
  7. Pledge of Honor by Cinder
  8. So Far Away by Caelan
  9. Something Wicked This Way Comes by RavenSprite
  10. Blue Orchid by crimsonprincess99
Last edited by Cinder on Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is a zoo in a jungle.
Peter De Vries
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

Wow, I've been really lax in my traitor reading. I need to get on that. Maybe that will inspire me.

Drifter Love

Dying_Hearts
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dying_Hearts »

Hey!

I'm a fairly new traitor, but in the last week since I've been turned, I've desperately been trying to find more traitor fics to read. Having finished the converter fic (DBEYH, if your asking), I've been slightly disappointed by my finds... Or rather lack of :(

I read the list - although Numb is XTremer, not Traitor - but now I feel this urge to write a short Traitor fic that will embarass our kind :oops: Except the person I want to base Khivar on, I can't find a name. He's he guy in the DBEYH banner, and I think his perfect for my idea.

Anyone know who he is? It'd really help.

Thanks,
Rachel
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

Dying_Hearts wrote:Hey!

I'm a fairly new traitor, but in the last week since I've been turned, I've desperately been trying to find more traitor fics to read. Having finished the converter fic (DBEYH, if your asking), I've been slightly disappointed by my finds... Or rather lack of :(

I read the list - although Numb is XTremer, not Traitor - but now I feel this urge to write a short Traitor fic that will embarass our kind :oops: Except the person I want to base Khivar on, I can't find a name. He's he guy in the DBEYH banner, and I think his perfect for my idea.

Thanks,
Rachel
You should be able to find his name as guest star at Crashdown.com or on Scifi.com under Roswell.

And I'm glad that you liked my story. My muse has kind of been stirring lately but so far no luck. I just don't have the time to let them come out and play.

Drifter Love

Dying_Hearts
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dying_Hearts »

LittleBit wrote:
Dying_Hearts wrote:Hey!

Thanks,
Rachel
You should be able to find his name as guest star at Crashdown.com or on Scifi.com under Roswell.

And I'm glad that you liked my story. My muse has kind of been stirring lately but so far no luck. I just don't have the time to let them come out and play.
Thanks for pointing me that way :) I still haven't gotten over my phobia of season 3, so I think I watch each episode once, at the max. Unfortunately, he was in that episode with lovie-dovey I/J, which I can't stomach - So thanks very much! I would still have been running around now!

I hope you get time to let your muse out soon. I have the opposite problem. I have all the time in the world for the next month and a half, but muse just won't come :( If it doesn't, you may find a small gathering of angry Traitors on your front lawn soon-ish :) I say angry, more like hungry. I sau gathering, I mean me. I say front lawn, I mean doorstep. I lie.
<center>Image
Underneath it All

</center>
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

Dying_Hearts wrote:I hope you get time to let your muse out soon. I have the opposite problem. I have all the time in the world for the next month and a half, but muse just won't come :( If it doesn't, you may find a small gathering of angry Traitors on your front lawn soon-ish :) I say angry, more like hungry. I sau gathering, I mean me. I say front lawn, I mean doorstep. I lie.
The reason I don't have much time right now is because I'm trying to finish up two stories that I've been working on forever. That way I can work more on new fics. One of my new fics is a traitor idea, but with Khivar being played by Wentworth Miller. In case you don't know who that is, here you go.

Drifter Love