My Fics ~ SAFIRESKYE26 - A/N 5/22/06

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

SAFIRESKYE26
Enthusiastic Roswellian

My Fics ~ SAFIRESKYE26 - A/N 5/22/06

Post by SAFIRESKYE26 »

Finally, I've put together an author's page. I know there are only a few fics compared to many of the other authors on the board, but I hope you will enjoy reading the work I've done! Please PM me with any comments or questions you may have on the completed fics :) Thank you!!!

Melyssa

Secrets - COMPLETE

Summary: Amazing Challenge from Babylisou! Liz is 17 yrs old and has been dating the Sheriff’s son and All-State Quarterback, Kyle Valenti, for 2 years. While she does care for Kyle she isn't in love with him and is shocked when she finds out she's pregnant. After Kyle’s less than flattering reaction to her news, and a betrayal she could never forget, Liz leaves Roswell, New Mexico. Liz has always dreamed of the ocean so she heads toward California. Once there she finds more than her heart ever bargained for.

Like Father Like Son - COMPLETE

Summary: Takes place in 2017. For Max Evans, giving up his son Zan was the hardest thing he ever had to do, but believing him to be completely human, he gave him up for the chance at a normal life. So what happens years later when his son finds himself in trouble and comes searching for Max, the only person with the explanations he so desperately needs?

Author's Note: The first 7 chapters and the idea for this fic came from babylisou so all questions or comments regarding that part of the fic should be directed to her (a link to the first 7 chapters is posted at the beginning) :) My work picks up from the beginning of chapter 8!

Can you ever go back? - WIP by SAFIRESKYE26 & FamersAmers

*Chapters 1-15 co-written

Summary: Inspired by Objects In The Rear View Mirror by Meat Loaf

Sometimes we all make mistakes and wonder…can we ever go back? Max & Michael grew up together and had always been more like brothers than best friends. When a tragic accident takes Michael’s life, Max doesn’t think he’ll ever recover. Consumed by his guilt, Max leaves town vowing never to return. Finally, after 10 years of running from his mistakes, Max realizes the only way he can have a future is to put his past to rest. Reluctantly, he returns home to Roswell to face his demons.
Last edited by SAFIRESKYE26 on Mon May 22, 2006 2:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

MY FICS
SAFIRESKYE26
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SAFIRESKYE26 »

Author's Note: Hey everyone! I just wanted to post a note on here, especially since I should've done this a long time ago, regarding my writing on this site. I have enjoyed writing here more than you can even imagine, but these last several monhs RL has made it impossible for me to put in the time necessary to even keep up the one fic I've been co-writing with FamersAmers (Amy). I hope you all realize this was not an easy choice to make since you've all been so wonderful to me over the last few years, but I've been spreading myself too thin in too many areas and something had to give.

Writing on this site, along with so many talented authors, has been such an honor and I want to thank each and every one of you for all of your comments and concerns. Most importantly, I want to send a special thank you to Amy, one of the most amazing people I've ever known, and Stephanie, who is always there to give me a supportive shove!!! You two are the best :D Good luck to all of you and please keep in touch!!!

Thanks again,
Melyssa
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

MY FICS