Skeezy-Ass Boyfriends

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well like I've said I work nights and deep down I'm an honest person.So when I had to work a few over time nights on the weekend she asked me if it would be ok for her to go out to a club with her girlfriends?

Now like I said I'm an honest trusting person so I said 'Sure go ahead' :roll: Why should she not be able to go out and have fun while I had to work.

Well to make a long story short,me being trusting let her meet some 'bad boy' (hence my bad boy rant earlier) at the club and cheated on me.

And when I say cheated on me I mean the BIG cheat. :twisted:
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

I've never cheated. You might as well be honest ,and break up with them instead of taking the cowards way out.
We are not all like that. I can assure you there are some of the good chicks left. We may be a tad wacky ,but when the chips are down we know how to play the hand we've got, and if it just so happens to suck. We'll just bluff our way through it. LOL :lol:
Here, here!

I couldn't have said it better myself!

I know that this doesn't help the situation any, but at least you didn't marry her before you found out about what happened. And at least you did find out.

Although, I have to admit that it sucks to know that the person you're dating is even thinking about someone else, much less cheating (completely) on you.

But FaithAngel24 is right. The right person is out there. You just have to wait for her to be ready for a relationship with you.

Ashley
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Yeah like the title to this thread says at the time I just had a sleezy ass girlfriend.

Sorry but I can forgive a lot of stuff in a realationship,but not cheating.When you're with someone you are only supposed to have eyes and feelings for them.Not lusting after,flirting with or sleeping with someone else.
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

killjoy wrote:Yeah like the title to this thread says at the time I just had a sleezy ass girlfriend.

Sorry but I can forgive a lot of stuff in a realationship,but not cheating.When you're with someone you are only supposed to have eyes and feelings for them.Not lusting after,flirting with or sleeping with someone else.
I completly agree.

I thought I'd add a little bit more to my rant on men seeing as how one of them left bruises on me last week. He claimed that he had feelings for me, but I made him mad, so he grabbed and squeezed my arm until I screamed and marks were left. My friend Jimmy wants to beat the shit out of him and so does my sister. I'm telling you guys, I seriously think I'm cursed or something.

-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Thank goodness that you found out now though instead of later when you were in a serious relationship with him.

For some reason girls seem to stick with abusers if they're in a serious relationship. Although for the life of me I can't figure out why.