OFF TOPIC: HOWEVER IMPORTANT Cherie Walley comes here...

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

sylvia37
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sylvia37 »

Like some, I only knew Cherie through her lovely words and her posts on my fics, but from what I've heard from others, she was a wonderful, caring, funny friend and we all know she was a gifted, poetic writer. Heaven gained an angel, and earth is missing one.

Sylvia
Lisa: Do we have any food that wasn't brutally slaughtered?

Homer: Well, I think the veal died of loneliness.
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

I never met Cherie in person, which is something I will always regret. From the few chats we had, from the feedback she left, from the wonderful worlds she created in her stories, it was easy to see that she was wonderful person. She will be greatly missed.

Annie:)
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

I will forever miss Cherie's laugh and kind hearted soul. Her stories always touched me and her personality in the chats were always a nice and friendly welcome.
Scottie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Scottie »

I'm truly stunned. I'll miss Cherie every day of my life, she was one of a kind, a kind soul with a spirit that sang to all. It's been said often and more eloquently, but she had a gift for making friends and keeping them, and she was truly, truly loved by all. There aren't many people who can say that. Even if you never had the privilege of meeting Cherie, she was your friend. I had the privilege of meeting her on a few occasions and we always met with a huge smile, a huge hug and a huge laugh. She was positively infectious in her ability to make you laugh, and she always had a twinkle in those marvelous eyes of her's. I can't even imagine the hole that must be felt in her family today. I hope the knowledge that so many people loved her in the Roswell universe, strangers and friends and family that we all are will somehow be of comfort to her loved ones.

Love you, sweetie. Miss you, babe. Rest in peace.
~Dreamer~
~Slash Ho~
~Sexual Healer~
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

sylvia wrote:Heaven gained an angel, and earth is missing one.
Sylv, that's so gorgeous.
Tigereyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Three points left of center!! Where all the cool kids hang out...

Post by Tigereyes »

I just heard the sad news this morning. I can not find the words to express my profound sadness, and sense of loss at the moment.

I'm not as half as eloquent as what's been said so far, but I felt I needed to say "farewell" to Cherie.

All I know is I first knew Cherie through her fics and then had the priviledge to meet and get to know her in person. I loved her sense of humor. A brighter spark or kinder soul I never knew. I'll miss her always.

My deepest condolences and sympaythies go out to her family.
Last edited by Tigereyes on Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
LIZ: ... What?
FUTURE MAX: Nothing. It's just...seeing you at 17 again is making it all come flooding back to me. How my stomach used to rumble every time I saw you.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

This is a sad day indeed. My thoughts and prayers go out to all her family and friends. Rest in peace, Cherie.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

maya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maya »

My heart goes out to her family. She will be greatly missed!
singerchic4
Forum Moderator

Post by singerchic4 »

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately I didn't have the pleasure of knowing Cherie...but she was one of our own and a part of our family here and I will be keeping her in my prayers.

I've created a signature in her memory for anyone who would like a way to keep her close in their thoughts and hearts. I chose the wonderful quote that Kath picked which is a touching tribute to her memory and message to us all.

Feel free to grab and use as you wish...

With much love,
Lindsay
If you're having a bad day and in need of a good laugh, click the siggie.
Check out my fics and art
Board ArchivesRulesFundraising
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bixie »

I was shocked to hear the news last night about Cherie's passing when I was told by a friend of mine. I never met her but I know I spoke to her on Fanforum I think around the time of HEA Tribeca. I always loved to watch the photo's that I saw of the whole bunch Behr fans when they met him.
I know she will be greatly missed by everybody.

My deepest condolances go to her family and friends.

Rest in Peace, Cherie.

Sandra