R.I.P Jamie (Dreamer393)

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Roswelladdict
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Roswelladdict »

My prayers go to your family the loss of someone so young is a trajedy for us all.
Nina

Dreaming of Candy in the Stars.

"It was you...."
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

singerchic4 wrote:I am speachless, completely speechless. I am shocked and horrified by this news. This a truly a great loss.

She was always willing to lend a helping hand. Whenever I requested pictures in the "Picture Finding" thread Jamie was the very first one to pm me with the exact photos that I was looking for. She went out of her way to help others. I will always remember her for kind heart that deeds that she did, like that.

I had been pming her for about a month now over some banners she asked me to make for her:
dreamer393 wrote: Could someone also make me a loyalist banner? If possible I would like the scene from "The Pilot" where they kiss. and my name "Dreamer393" some where on it.

and for the gazer one at the top...if all possilbe could you use the sene from "Departure" when Isabel says goodbye and they end up dancing? and I would like Dreamer393 to be on it some where. TAKEN

and also could someone make me a dreamer banner? Could you use the scene where in "four aliens and a baby" Max and Liz are making out in when it first starts?

I know its a big request...but please someone take this. It doesn't have to be done soon....I have plenty of time...no rush..lol.
singerchic4 wrote:As per our pm, here is the stargazer one. I'm still working on the rest:
dreamer393 wrote:Singerchic4: I truely am speechless...wow. Its beautiful. You are very talented. Thank you.
dreamer393 wrote:Its beautiful. Thank you!! Its breathtaking. You are very talented.
I hadn't gotten a chance to make her the other two that she asked me for because I had been so busy. BUT in her tribute I will make those banners, including the one that I finished for her (above) just before she passed, with her name and a testament to her life. I will distribute them on this thread for anyone who knew Jamie or would like to express their remembrance of her.

My prayers are with her and her family, may God bless them and help them through this trying time.

To Jamie who died too young, we will always remember you.

Lindsay

Here is the first one:
I'd also like a copy of all of them... I know a few of us have been wanting to do something for her and I'm working on trying to get a page built (though I am not a techie) in rememberance of her and setting it up so that we can remember all our fanatics that we have pass.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Island Breeze
Forum Moderator

Post by Island Breeze »

I am deeply saddened and shakened by this news. I didn't know Jaime personally, but I've seen her around on the board a lot, and we all have that "family" feeling here. My absolute and sincerest condolences. It is especially sad when it is someone so young. I know it was when my brother died. But we know that they are happy where they are. And they will always live on here in the hearts of those who loved them. In your sister's case, that includes us here at RF in a very big way.

Gerry
Grace52373
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Grace52373 »

My deepest sympathies to you and your family! I didn't know your sister, but from what I heard, she was a nice person willing to go out of her way to help people. It is hard to see someone so young pass on. Two of my best friends died in their early twenties, and it is devastating to see people so young and full of life die an early death. I am sure she is at peace now in the afterlife.

Grace
Roswell Conventionalist
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

I am at a complete loss here. I honestly don't know what to say. Though I didn't know Jaime well, I did know her and I am deeply saddened by this. I will certainly keep her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in peace Jaime. You will be greatly missed.

Ann
Ti88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ti88 »

deepest sympathy and condolences about your sister.
Roselle
Mt Gazer
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Mt Gazer »

I am so sorry for your loss.

I did not know her, but I can sense by reading these condolences that she was a warm, wonderful and helpful person.

may you have the strength to endure this hardship, as it will take its toll from time to time.

Rest in peace, Jamie.

Sincerest sympathies,

Mt Gazer, Velvet Skye/ Rhonda
"An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth". ~author unknown

Karar Renkenberger
2-8-08
1 lb. 2 oz.
"Too beautiful for earth."
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

im totally shocked. ive resently turned 18, and for someone my age to have died, is a head spinner. i never got a chance to talk to her, and im sorry that i wont. my sypathys to the family

RIP jamies. everyone will miss you
julamorb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

R.I.P Jamie (Dreamer 393)

Post by julamorb »

Shocked at the passing of my friend Margarita (Ñusta), I couldn't help noticing about Jamie's passing too. My deepest condolences also, to her family and friends.