OFF TOPIC: HOWEVER IMPORTANT Cherie Walley comes here...

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Island Breeze
Forum Moderator

Post by Island Breeze »

Cherie is just simply one of the best... a beautiful person and a beautiful soul. She will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish her a return to health and lots of happiness. I'm so sorry to hear that she is ill.

Gerry (Island Breeze)
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Thanks for letting us know, Charles. My thoughts and prayers are with cherie, a beautiful writer and a beautiful person.
Cookie2697
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Cookie2697 »

Oh, how terrible! It's been a year or more since I've seen Cherie (though I've spoken to her more recently) and we've been meaning to get together! Would visitors help her? It'd be a bit of a drive, but if she's well enough to have people I'd come...
jero
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Email from Charlie

Post by jero »

Actually a turn of events have happened. She is doing much better, and was sent home today. I believe a visit from you would make her really happy. Where abouts do you live? I think she would really love the company. She is home now though, and has her phone next to her..

Thanks Again,
Charles
If you can manage it, go see her Cookie2697... It's about 900 miles for me, but I'm thinking about it! ;)

Later,
jero

Roswellian, and PROUD of it!

VOTE for Roswell!
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NorafanofMaxandLiz »

Hi Charles,

That's great news that Cherie is feeling much better and was sent home. I'm so happy to hear that. I hope she'll continue to rest and feel better. She's such a great lady and so much fun to be around and tell me about her close encounters with JB. LOL!! We should all be so lucky... I still haven't had that happen yet. Tell her she has to get better so she can go see JB's premiere of Skin Walkers... Oh not to mention that "Shooting Livien" will be out very soon on DVD.

Tell Cherie I'm sending happy thoughts and hugs her way. :D :wink:

NorafanofMaxandLiz
Off Behr hunting for the amber eyed one

Check out my stories in Work By Author Section

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=11269
CheriBomb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CheriBomb »

I am so happy to hear that Cherie is home again and feeling a bit better! I know how much that helped my mom's spirits during her battle! Cherie is sunky enough that if anyone can beat this, she will! Besides that, I need her to come back to Austin for SXSW! ;)

Love you Cherie! I am so glad that I got to spend time with you last month at SXSW!

Cheri
itsabits
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by itsabits »

Cherie,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. You are an amazing person. Love you, Liz
RoswellScripter
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellScripter »

cherie is so strong. i love her a lot and she will be in my thoughts and heart.
Mai aka Destiny_Unfolds

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul
indiana266
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by indiana266 »

Big (((((hugs))))) to Cherie. She's one of the most energetic and full of life person I've ever met.

If anyone can pull through this it's you, Cherie!! My thoughts are with you and I'm sending healing vibes your way. Someone send Max over so he can work his magic on you.... Or any other alien. Hey, it worked for Brody! ;)

Get better soon, I can't wait to see you again at our next gathering, wherever that may be :)

Lots of love,
Valerie