Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell 10/2/00 »

Just bringing this over for all of you OTO's from the Jason Behr thread. Enjoy! :D
Heads up, Bostonians!!

ARTICLE

The streets of Marblehead will soon be alive with camera crews once again as television producers pay the town a visit next week.
Jeff MacLean, Boston location manager for CBS' new series pilot "The Way," came before the selectmen last week seeking permission to proceed with filming on State Street, Washington Street, the streets behind Abbot Hall to the waterfront and the causeway on April 3,2006

Also... :look:

MINUTES

PERMISSION. Use of Streets. Jeff N. MacLean, Boston location manager for "The Way" Production Office, Toronto, Ontario was present to request permission to use various positions on State Street, Washington Street, streets behind Abbot Hall to waterfront and the Ocean Avenue causeway on April 3 (rain date April 4) in connection with filming of Sony Pictures television pilot for the CBS fall season titled "The Way." Motion made and seconded to approve subject to police approval, receipt of the required insurance and donation to the Abbot Fund. All in favor.
Hope you enjoy the info. Good luck Behr Hunting in Marblehead Mass! :D

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
-----------------------------
What happends when two worlds collide?
Would you be willing to risk it all of the sake of Love?
Read my fic Aduction Seduction
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Thanks for the info Roswell 10/2/00 :) 8)
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
*Vicki*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *Vicki* »

There was a Behr sighting yesterday in Boston. I posted it in the JBU news. :) Anyone else have any luck? Our poster says Jason's hair is really long. :)
Topy458
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Topy458 »

Thanks again for the great info!

Love to hear it all,

Jenna
*The Future Is What You Make Of It*
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
*Vicki*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *Vicki* »

I just got this note in my e-mail this morning. I posted it in the news on JBU but felt I should bring it over here too. :)

Senseless: Jason's New Project
April 19, 2006
Thanks very much to Edward Hughes for this information

Jason is currently filming the psychological thriller SENSELESS in Edinburgh, Scotland. This is based on the novel by Stona Fitch and is being written and directed by Simon Hynd for Matador Pictures and Circle Of Confusion.
*Vicki*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *Vicki* »

Happily, Even After is finally released on DVD. To get your copy just go to HEA's Official site!. Looks like Hotbed is handling the distribution of the DVD! :)
Reamhar
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Reamhar »

Jason is currently filming the psychological thriller SENSELESS in Edinburgh, Scotland. This is based on the novel by Stona Fitch and is being written and directed by Simon Hynd for Matador Pictures and Circle Of Confusion.
That's too weird, I'm from Edinburgh originally, though I live in England now, just my luck darn husband and his job :roll: . But, I'm going home for a visit in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know if there's any local sightings. :wink:
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Behrians of the world unite :!:

If you want CBS to know that you want to see JB on tv again, PM me and

I'll give you the link so you can post your two cents :D [/b]
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Reamhar wrote:
Ooh! I'm gonna pick that book up! It's so great that he's got so many projects coming up! I miss my Jason! :(

-Sarah :D

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.