Recommended Dreamer Fics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Recommended Dreamer Fics

Post by Kath7 »

Post your links to your favorite Max/Liz fics here. Please make sure it hasn't already been posted. :D
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Reccomended by

LoveisForever

Everything
Author: Anne Baker (Cookie2697)
Summary: Max leaves Roswell after high school to fix things on Antar. Ten years later he returns to earth to find Liz living in San Francisco, and working as a college professor.
http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/dreambehr/ ... g/pt1.html

and the sequel

Until the End Of Time
Summary: Sequel to Everything
Author: Anne
http://pub13.ezboard.com/fouterhaven457 ... =1&stop=20
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Reccomended by Zendorox

The Bitter Dregs by Tasfya

Very touching, sad story. It'll definately make you cry. One of my all time favorites. I told Tasfya once that this is the one story I've read that haunts me.

The summary straight from the fic itself:
Based on the false spoilers for the end of Season 3. Max used the fragment of the Granolith to travel back in time and prevent Liz from getting shot. Having accomplished this task, Max kept his distance from Liz in the new timeline. She continued to date Kyle throughout high school. After graduation, the night before Liz was to go to school at Harvard, they went out for coffee. At the end of the night, Max stepped back and left Liz to move on with her life, alone.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

A Connection by Susan -- Link between chapters 7 and 8 is messed up use Max & Liz index or Chapter 8
Summary: My fanfic occurs immediately after "Blind Date," Liz makes a connection with Max.

A New Breed by Susan -- Links between chapters are a little messed up because part of the story is in the "After Hours" Section but the entire story can be accessed from the index.
Summary: The FBI doctors decide they want more.

Mothers Know Best by Susan
Summary: Diane Evans and Nancy Parker set their children up to find out why they broke up.

Questions and Answers by Susan
Summary: Max tries to figure out why he has always been so drawn to Liz.

Party Challenge by Susan709
Summary: Both Max and Liz get roped into attending a party. I want to write some of the innocence of S1, but with the electricity of SH. For this story the pilot never happened. Max, Michael & Isabelle are still aliens, but their origins are still a secret. Max still pines secretly for Liz though. Take place in the middle of their Jr. year.

Escape by Susan709
Summary: Their secret is out, now Max and Michael need to make a decision. Go into
hiding alone or take the girls with them.
Last edited by Zanity on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

The Pretend Game by LivE -- Link between chapters 5 and 6 is messed up use the Index or Chapter 6

Summary: This takes place shortly after the Pilot, but before Heat Wave. Circumstances lead to Max and Liz pretending to be dating… and sparks fly!

The Experiment Series by LivE

SUMMARY: This takes place two weeks after Season One’s “Destiny”. Someone from the alien’s race contacts them and takes them to a camp where they were to receive training before returning to their planet. Or maybe for something else! Read and find out…

Poor Liz by LivE

SUMMARY: Dreamer fluff! This short fic is written from the POV of Liz’s new college roommate, Michelle. They have been sharing a dorm room during the first year at college. Liz is at university alone since Max left for his planet after their senior year. Yes, I know this has been done to death, but I’ve had this reunion scene in my head for ages and wanted to put it on paper. Max and Liz play a little deception on her overeager friends. So sue me!
Last edited by Zanity on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alienmom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alienmom »

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I am never far away. To find me, follow your heart." cherie
mom's cookie jar
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

I don't think a lot of people knows this story but its so great:

Running deep by Chrissy and you found it there:

http://www.ishallbelieveinml.com/

EVE :wink:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

A Walk in the Park by Breathless.
Summary:This story takes place in New York City. Liz is 23. She’s quiet, a little shy, the girl next door type, and a bit of a mystery. Max is 27 and a lawyer, and be warned, he's not mama's virginal little boy. He's a ladies man, what you might call a player, that is until he meets someone during a chance encounter in the park . . .

Not So Little by Applebylicious.
Summary:It's Liz's eighteenth birthday... and she's about to receive the gift of a lifetime!

And it's sequel...

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait by Applebylicious.
Summar:Sequel to Not So Little. Max's POV on events surrounding Not So Little. Picks up after NSL, and gives a further look into the lives and loves of Max and Liz, and all their friends

My Life as a Teenaged Superhero by Applebylicious and Deejonaise.
Summary:AU, no aliens. Max and Liz have had a secret crush on each other for years. What happens when they finally act on their feelings?

Hate, another way to love by martine.
Summary:Mr Parker lost his wife a long time ago and he's living happyly with his beloved daughter Liz in Roswell, he has a twin, a brother, Philip, living in Boston with his adoptive son, Max, but the 2 brothers didn't talk to each other since years because of Nancy Parker. What will happen when Max and Liz will meet because of the sickness of Mr Parker's brother.

Say Yes by sweetbrowneyes.
Summary: After catching her husband cheating, a heartbroken Liz moves into an apartment with her friends Maria and Michael. What happens when she meets rich, play-boy Max Evans and moves in with him?

New York State of Mind by Jason's Lover.
Summary: Liz is an eighteen year old high school graduate living in Brooklyn, N.Y. preparing for college while working full time for the summer in Times Square, Manhattan with an annoying, cocky co-worker named Max Evans. This fic is in Liz's POV.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Title : Without you

Author : Fred

Summary : Future Fic. Liz disappears and Max embraces his alien side. What happens when Liz resurfaces ?

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=6022
mareli
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mareli »

Soaring with Angels

CC-adult
Set in the Pod Chamber, seconds before Tess is leaving with the Granolith, is a wonderful story, with a surprising Max, trying to reconcile his alien and his human part. I loved Liz in this story. She's a wonderful, sometimes tragic, character.

I totally recommend it.
It feels right - it feels right like nothing has ever felt in my life before.