Romance Novels, Any One Else Have This Guilty Pleasure?

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Any Sherrilyn Kenyon fans out there :?:
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Romance books huh?

I was reading one the other day and they started describing this place and I stopped and went....Hey :shock: I KNOW this place their describing! I went back two pages and found that I had missed where they stated the town set in the story is a real town next door to me.

Ok I know not a big thing :roll: but I got a kick out of reading about places in the book and knowing that I've been to them. :lol:
Gaby7tvm
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Gaby7tvm »

I Just finish reading Passion, by Lisa Valdez and it was wonderful
I cant wait for her next book Patience
Anyone who is expecting it too?
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NorafanofMaxandLiz »

Hi :wink:

Okay, I read a ton of Roswell fan fic and love it. So, I really enjoy the Paranormal/Scifi Romance stuff. I've seen people mention Sherrilyn Kenyon and Christine Feehan. I just bought the Dark-Hunter series of books by Sherrilyn Kenyon, boy they are so addictive. I love it so far I've just started book three in the series. I also bought Christine Feehan's Dark Series. I haven't started it yet but I already know I'm going to love it. I just read "Parallel Attraction" by our own Deidre Knight aka RosDeidre. It's a must read if you've read any of her fan fic and loved it just go buy the book okay. It's a keeper and you can even pre order her next book in the series "Parallel Heat". I can't wait to read that one either. I was recently recommended Susan Sizemore she writes Paranormal romance. What can I say, I'm sucker for aliens, vamps, or werewolves? LOL!! I've still got to finish The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. Nora Roberts is really great too. Hey, with a name like that I have to read her, right? LOL!!

Off Behr hunting for the amber eyed one

Check out my stories in Work By Author Section

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=11269
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me find a book that I've been thinking about.

I think that I read this about five years ago or so. I believe that it took place in Australia. The main character was a woman named Tamara and she wasn't very nice, though. She wants to have a baby with her first love, who is also the cousin of her half brothers (she's not related to him by blood). And Tamara was very close to her father, who's name I believe was Max. And she and her mother weren't close at all. I also remember that in the book, Tamara's mother and father had an arranged marriage, and they were supposed to have two children, but after Tamara, her mother either had an abortion or had her tubes tied so she wouldn't have any more children.

If anyone knows what book that I'm talking about, please tell me. I've been dying to read this again, but I can't remember what the author's name is.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Roslover39 wrote:Any Sherrilyn Kenyon fans out there :?:
There's a thread for Sherri lovers a couple of threads down. :wink:
Gaby7tvm
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Gaby7tvm »

Anyone has an obssession with Jaid Black like me????

I just love her books
starlady
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by starlady »

I have really enjoyed several of Jaid Black's work.
I have read her Trek Mi Q'an series and a few others. I really loved her Breeding Grounds.
Anyone has an obssession with Jaid Black like me????
Visit My Reading Blog: Reading Journal
Visit HoshiDreams' Anime Blog: HoshiDream's Anime
POM

Post by POM »

I don't really have a favorite author or book in the category, but I do love a good romance novel--that is mixed with some sort of History plot in it :)

<3 Erica
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I like the series books.Where you read about say a town or a family and there are four or five books in this series.

You get to read about one couple and than the next book starts someone else but you get to see what's happening to the couple before when they appear a few times in the new book.

I'm in the middle of three differnet series right now :lol: