RebeccaBehrEvans's Dreamers Fics.- AN:03/26/09

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian
Location: Like Heidi... in the green, but freaking cold mountain!!

Post by RebeccaBehrEvans »

LMAO… when I came and read this yesterday, I just thought you were congratulating me for the nom , so imagine my surprise when I went over Memories this morning and noticed that the results had been up for two days now :lol:

I just can't believe it and I'm so happy that people still want to read more about those Max and Liz, though in all honesty it makes me feel so bad at the same time :oops: I promise though that I'll really put my energy on Detention and that I'll have something for you soon, even if it's just a first long chapter to give you an idea of what it'll be about!

Thank you all again and so much for your support and the fact that you still believe in me even when I sometimes don't :lol: You're awesome.

Oh, yeah and I guess I should maybe post this here :roll:
<center>Image
Winner Round 2 for Story you want a sequel to, for Shower Reality, at Memories. </center>

Take care,
Rebecca.

PS: Tanya, yeah, I know, I'll have the next chapter soon… just for you :wink:
Brianna, I'll see what I can do for the fics you want :wink:
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey,

New part of Family Lies posted today. Hope you enjoy it... especially you Tanya :wink: ... BTW I meant to get back to you but RL just sucks big time lately :roll: ... BIG CONGRATS to YOU, how many did you snatch again? :lol:

Hugs,
Rebecca
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Dreamer_Dreaming wrote:Beccy beccy, what happen to 'It's Not Too Late'?

~Nadine~
LOL when I saw your name I knew that would be the one you'll be asking about :lol: ... honestly, I'm considering finishing Before it's too late before going back to anything else since there are only a couple of chapters left to that story, I'm just hoping my muse will not make it difficult for me, but in any case, I'll keep you updated on that... and don't worry, yeah, you'll finally see how Max and Liz's deal with the Tess' situation... the b*tch is going down!!

Take Care,
Rebecca.
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey, I'm just stopping by to leave a quick note, and two awards I have received recently over at Dreaming Among Stars :shock:

<center>Image
For Nothing to Declare

Image</center>

I'm still trying to find someone who could explain me about that last one because seriously I haven't figured it out quite yet :lol: , but in any case, thanks to whoever nominated me and then voted for me! I'm particularly proud of the first one :) :wink:

Congrats to all the other winners and runner-ups as well!! :D

On a side note, I'd just like to say again that it's only due to circumstances if I'm not coming back for a while... I still have a lot to do and I'm moving out this weekend :roll: and then I don't how how long it will take me to have a connexion working and all, but once I have it, I'll be back... again, just be patient... I know it's been a while but none of my fics are abandoned!... and thanks once more for your amazing support :wink:

*Smooches*
Rebecca
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey,

I posted a new fic tonight... it's nothing much, but well, if you want to check it out... it's called Saturday Night Fever (don't ask why, you don't want to know :lol: )

As for the rest of my fics... well, I'm trying to get back to that but:

1) I'm kind of busy right now since I have an exam coming soon and I can't exactly concentrate much on anything else.

and 2) Moving was not only a bitch like I had already predicted it :roll: but I still have no quick connexion at home :roll: ... I'm trying to call the company responsible for it every other day, but they always tell me the same, I have to be patient, apparently there's a problem with the line but they don't know where it's coming from :x :roll:

Anyway, I'll try to come with more as quickly as I can, but if don't, don't worry... I'm not forgetting about you :wink:

Take care,
Rebecca.
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey,

I’ve been postponing this for a while since I hadn’t come to a decision, but since it’s done now, here goes:

A month ago, just after I posted Saturday Night Fever, my computer crashed completely, -apparently a problem with the hard drive- and consequently I lost everything I had on it, without any chance to get it back (well, unless I’m ready to pay something that could go up to 1500€ which as much as I’d like to, I just can’t afford :roll: )… That means that I lost not only a lot of personal things (pictures, videos, etc) but mostly all of my fics.

If that happened to any of you once, I’m sure you understand just how hard I took it, and I have to honestly say that I considered giving up on writing for a while… I just didn’t see myself getting back to writing everything I already had on most of my fics… I lost chapters that were nearly already done, as well as pages and pages of dialogues for many, many chapters, and really I just didn’t think I’d have the strength to do everything from scratch again :roll:

After a month I can say that I’m taking things a lot better, and after some convincing from a few friends around here ( :lol: ), I have decided to finish the few fics I still have around here and that aren’t done yet… that if you still want me to, of course :?

I don’t know how long it will take me, but I’m gonna concentrate on Before it’s too late first, since it’s the easiest to finish given that there are only a few chapters left, and then I’ll go from there.

I know I suck at updates, that’s no news, and this is only gonna make me go slower, but once more I’m gonna ask for your patience, hoping that you’ll still want to read once I’m done :? … and in the meantime if you have any suggestion about which fic you’ll like to see updated next, don’t hesitate to let me know… at this point now, they are all at the same stage, so any suggestion or request is welcome.

Thank you for your understanding, and thanks once more to those who took the time to ask me what was going on :wink:

Take care,

Hugs,
Rebecca
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey,

After more than a year :oops: a new part of Before it's too late was posted this morning. Hope you like it :)
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

bigears wrote:If anyone is checking in here, RebeccaBehrEvans is having an author chat over at Roswellian Chronicles on Friday night. Good chance to find out where she's been.
B~
I should have thought about leaving a note here sooner :roll: anyway, yeah, I'm having a chat tonight a RoswellChronicles, so if you don't know what to do or have any questions or reclamations (there's probably more of those than questions, sadly :( :oops: ), that's where you need to be and I'll be glad to answer them as best as I can :)

C U later then! and thanks bigears! :wink:

Rebecca
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

I have heard your requests guys, and I'm happy to say that Before it's too late is finally completed!!

See you soon!

Rebecca.
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Re: RebeccaBehrEvans's Dreamers Fics.- AN:12/30/07

CrashandBurn8321 wrote:
extingman wrote:Hi Rebecca,

I just wanted to let you know I miss you and your stories. I know you just finished BITL recently, which was excellent and I have read it over and over loving it more each time, as well as all of your stories, although some are incomplete I still look for them to be updated, so I was wondering if there might be more in store for your loyal readers. Maybe more of Family LIes? Or Matthews Haven? Or Not who they think? or the many others you have on the horizon? You have such a wonderful gift, you make us feel like we are right there with the characters, living and breathing every experience, I just hope you will let us know your coming back soon with more chapters, it doesn't matter which one, they are all fantastic. Just know I'm praying it will be soon.

So if you are still around could you drop us a line to lets us know what the future may bring?

One of your many faithful readers,
Bonnie
I have to say ditto on that.
carolina_moon wrote:I love the way you write. can we have another one please? even if its a shorty?????? :( .
Hey, guys,

I know I should probably have answered this a long time ago, but my life’s been pretty hectic since I finished writing ‘Before it’s too late' and I haven't had much time for anything :).

Many things happened since then, but I’m gonna try and give you the short version… I passed an exam in January, and since I didn’t fail that one, I had to pass another at the end of April, so basically, I had to concentrate on studying for a while (that sucked big time, btw lol)… the good point is, I didn’t flunk the second one either (an oral one, which I just hate because they always make me awfully nervous :roll: ) though I was pretty much sure I would :lol: which means that come next September, I will finally be able to change jobs… and be an English teacher at last :) (I know, incredible, huh? …I still haven’t completely realized myself, and I probably won’t until the last moment and I will be all but ready to throw up my guts before entering the classroom :mrgreen: but yeah, it feels pretty neat even if it’s a lot to take in, too :lol: )… in any case, not much time to write during that time :(

Since learning about that future big change in my life (okay, I mostly see the $ sign when I say this :lol: or more like the € sign in my case :lol: :lol: ) I’ve also been told that I needed to move out of my current apartment (it’s too long a story to go over it here, but basically some people really suck and should really make up their damned mind once and for all!! :roll: ) so I’ve been basically trying to organize everything so I won’t have to do everything at the last minute (which honestly is one of my specialties :roll: :oops: ) and started packing whatever I could… the move is supposed to happen by the beginning of August but yeah, since I don’t know yet where I’ll be going (one of the ‘perks’ of our system here, *insert roll eyes, sarcasm and whatever else you can find*… damned system that won’t tell you where you are sent to teach until like a week before you’re supposed to start :roll: ) I’m like stocking whatever I can wherever I can (friends’, parents’, etc…)… again, like you can figure, not much time to write while doing that… but

I started writing a short story (well, okay, it was supposed to be short, like a one parter, but ended up being a 5 parters lol ) and was pretty inspired until recently actually, so while writing here and there whenever I could find some time in the space of these last six months or so, I managed to have three parts done out of the four+epilogue I had planned… which all facts considered is a good thing I guess :?… only I didn’t want to post before being done since we all know I don’t have the best track record with that :oops: and now I’m kind of stuck between lacking the inspiration that was until now pretty much easily flowing even when I didn’t want it to :lol: and having so much to do before leaving for a couple of weeks on a short vacation and indeed moving out… so while I wished I could give you a sure date and tell you I’ll be posting I don’t know which day and regularly every week after that, I can’t do just that… when I post is really unclear even to me, but I just wanted you to know that there is a ‘short’ story in the making, that I hope to be done soon (but again, since I can get stuck for weeks on the same page, as find the inspiration I need in a day and have pages and pages written in a row the next evening :roll: who knows when that will be :roll: ) and that I definitely don’t have any intention of stopping writing right now, even with the new job and all, and even if although I’ll have less hours to work outside (like 8 a week, instead of 35 :) + a couple of days back at 'school', learning how to be a good teacher, or at least trying to lol), the amount of work I’ll have to do at home will be clearly monstrous (where is the scared smiley when you need it? :lol: )… I’m pretty much sure that I’ll find some time once things start running smoothly again, so no worries there for those of you (if there were any :lol: ) who were wondering if I had given up on fics or what. :)

Now for the other stories I started and which are yet to be finished :oops: … I still plan to finish them of course, even if I understood long ago that I should probably choose one, finish it and then start with the next one, etc, if I wanted to have them all done at one point, but whatever :roll: … so yes, I’ll finish them… I just don’t know when I’ll have time to do so yet… and for those who are wondering why I started another story instead of finishing or concentrating on one of the others that were out there… well, that’s easy… inspiration, first… those of you who write know that you don’t always choose what story you get more inspiration for, unfortunately, and you can’t find three words to write on a specific part and just pages and pages for something else… the second thing is that I generally write one parters (or supposed one parters) just to not stop writing completely for a too long period, because honestly I sometimes worry that if I do, I won’t be able to go back to it later even if I want to lol… besides, they seem to come more quickly and more easily because you don’t have to think so much about the details since it’s gonna be short anyway and people don’t expect to know everything about the characters in short stories, or less anyway than when it’s a longer one… there’s not really space for that anyway and we all know what people usually look for in a short story, moreover if it’s a Max and Liz’s one :lol: (blame it on JK for depriving us of our dreamer couple’s ‘intimate’ moments lol :twisted: )

Well, in any case, I’m babbling again :roll: so I’ll just finish with a few words of ‘thank you’ to those who still let me know that they hadn’t forgotten about my stories even when I went MIA… it means a lot to know that some of you still want to read more, and I’ll be happy to provide as soon as I can :) (I’m thinking about posting at least the prologue of the short story –which by the way, should be called ‘Steamy Night at the Crash’, I could at least give you that :roll: - on the Sneak Peeks forum at Roswellian Chronicles so I can have a first feel of what you guys think :? … I just need to check if I have still access since it’s been so long since I’ve been there :oops: but I’ll let you know about that as soon as I can :) )

In the meantime, take care of you… thanks again… and see you soon :wink: (and now I remember that I said the ‘short version’ :roll: :) )

Rebecca... aka BabbleMouth. :oops:

NB: here is the summary of the story if you're interested:

At twenty-one now, Liz Parker is ready to take on the world… and when you know that her whole world has always been Max Evans, is it any wonder if things spin pretty fast out of control?