Candy Challenges

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

tabata
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by tabata »

Well guys I had it in my mind for like two years, I decided to post it.
Let me know if you think it would turn good (not written by me of course...)

The story must be AU MATURE/ADULT CC M/M M/L A/I K/T

1)Set in Roswell.
2)Maria, Liz, Isabel and Tess are childhood friends. They live together in a big country house near Roswell, along with their beautiful labrador dog.
Maria is a school teacher, Liz a vet, Isabel works for the town’s lawyer, Tess works as waitress in a pub.
3)Max Evans, Alex Whitman and Kyle Valenti are three famous journalists living in NYC. They are in charge of writing an article about something big that happened in Roswell, NM(you choose what).
Their boss wants them to go with Michael Guerin, a NYC photographer who lived in Roswell with his family until he turned 10 years old.
4)In the town they all know about the 4 ladies living in the big house. They use to have men on their feet. And they like it that way!
5)Michael will meet again past friends and the the blond child he used to bug at the elementary school: Maria DeLuca.
6)They’re all around 26.
7) There must be a part when Maria, Iz, Tess and Liz go out one night each of them wearing a skirt and cowboy boots + they have to sing “Any Man Of Mine”
The men, except Michael, are not used to live in the country…let’s see how they deal with it…with the help of the ladies…
What happened in Roswell that made the journalists come? Will the journalists resist to the girls’ charm?

tabata
give me life. give me pain. give me myself again. Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes
he's chasing tornados.Talula (the tornado mix)

candy - dreamer - stargazer - lamptrimmer
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

That's a really good one!! I hope someone takes it :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Yeah it's a good one but what would get not only one photo jock but THREE reporters to go to Roswell is a puzzle to me :?
tabata
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by tabata »

well, something big, very big....
give me life. give me pain. give me myself again. Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes
he's chasing tornados.Talula (the tornado mix)

candy - dreamer - stargazer - lamptrimmer
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

tabata wrote:well, something big, very big....
:lol: I hope you're not talking about THE crash :P
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

I need a candy story!!!! Come on all you talented peoples! :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Majandria
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Majandria »

If only I was able to write in English I would love to help you having this story FaithfulAngel24 ...

But I also need a candy story to read :P
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

If you need someone to Beta your writing I'd be happy to help! :wink:
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

So, Killjoy, are you still having troubles writing the Genie challenge ? Did you give up on it ?
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Nope no give up yet :P But something has taken most of my attention from it.I've just about got three chapters done of something I'm not teling about yet :D When I get a few more under my belt (ok I hope that didn't sound to dirty there :oops: ) chapters that is I'll post them.But I swear I will get the genie one back on track sometime :oops: